Thankful Ch. 05

Story Info
Christmas time is here; another date night.
16.4k words
3.78
1.5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone buzzed one morning about ten. I recognized the number immediately as Sandy, my neighbor from across the road. We'd been getting together on a sporadic but increasingly frequent basis over the past couple of years. I picked up.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, yourself," came Sandy's cheery voice. "What are you doing later??"

"Um, not much. What did you have in mind??"

"Wanna go to a Christmas party??" Of course I did. I'd have cancelled an audience with the Pope to go out with Sandy.

I thought a moment. "Hubby stand you up again??"

There was silence for a moment, then Sandy sighed. "Yeah, he bailed on me. Said he hates going to those things."

"Short notice??"

"Yeah. Up til this morning, he was going. Now, he's having second thoughts. And he's suddenly 'busy.'"

"Guess he didn't learn his lesson from last time. Did he ever figure out that you hooked up with someone on that date night??"

"I wasn't obvious about it, but I think he knew. He didn't say anything, or accuse me of cheating, but I wasn't exactly offering up make up sex, either. I basically told him, if our marriage was important to him, he needed to make it a priority, and not be begging off every time we had something planned-like a date night. I told him I get that sometimes things will come up, but the last one was important to me, since he'd already cancelled the two before it."

"And now the Christmas party..."

"Yeah. This is one of those things where you kinda have to show up, at least for a little while. It's a bit of a command performance for the higher ups, but it's also fun, and he knows most of the people there, so he's not walking into an uncomfortable situation, at least no more than I am. And he knows we won't stay long."

"Hmm....too bad. Not that I'm complaining-I get you for a fun night!! How are you going to explain this to your coworkers, though, that your date is not your husband.??

"Let me worry about the details. Just be ready, and meet me at Wal Mart around five. I'm taking off work at four to get home and change. We need to be there seven thirty-ish, so be ready. Dress nice."

"How nice??" I said, wondering exactly what this entailed. My retirement wardrobe was mostly jeans and button down shirts in the cooler weather, which worked for nearly every occasion.

"You have a suit??"

"I do."

"Good. Get into it, and I'll see you later. Oh, and bring an overnight bag."

"Yes, ma'am!!" I said mockingly.

"Don't get smart!!" Sandy's voice softened. "I can't wait to see you all dressed up. That will be a treat for this jeans and t-shirt girl."

I laughed. "Do I get to see the jeans and t-shirt girl in something other than the jeans and a sweater she usually wears to work??"

"Yes, you do. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised."

"OK then. I'll see you this afternoon. And I think you'll be pleased as well."

We ended the call, and I went about my day. Around 4:10, Sandy's red pick up came flying around the corner, down the block and into her driveway. She got out and made her way to the house, seemingly with a sense of purpose. I kept at what I was doing, knowing she'd be a half hour at least. About ten minutes later I went in for a quick shower and change, and was just getting in my car to go when I saw Sandy come out of her house, husband Jeff close behind. She looked like she was in a short skirt and jacket-it was hard to see with any clarity in the fading light, and my eyes aren't that good any more, especially in dim light. They appeared to be having a conversation, and it was not a pleasant one. I took off, driving over to our meeting point, where I waited.

It wasn't a long wait. Five minutes later, Sandy's red Ram swung in next to me. I got out, since she usually drove on our occasional date nights. What I didn't expect was for Sandy to get out and greet me. She slid out of her truck, stepping to me, and kissing me full on the lips. I looked her up and down.

Ho-lee crap!!!

When Sandy got out of her truck, I got a glimpse of a very short black leather skirt, and a pair of sheer, black, lace panties. Now I got the full treatment: black leather skirt, very short; five inch black heels, red silk blouse, open to about mid breast, hair swept back in an updo. There was just a hint of perfume to put an exclamation point on her appeal. As she stood in the cool air-it was in the low 60's, not uncommon for mid December in this part of the country, I could see a hint of nipple poking through her top. No bra to a company function?? Bold!! Her white jacket was slung over the back of her seat. The skirt showed off her nicely toned legs; all those laps around the neighborhood were clearly paying off. She looked stunning. Why her husband didn't want to go to this party, or anywhere else with her, I can't figure. If it was my wife in this outfit, I'd go anywhere she wanted. Not that I'd have to. We'd never get out of the house, at least not til I'd turned Sandy into a total, cummy mess.

Sandy took my hands in hers and kissed me, a short but lingering kiss that left me wanting more. "Hi. Ready to go have some fun??"

"With you?? In that outfit?? Are you serious??"

Sandy laughed. "Not what you were expecting was it??"

"Well, no, actually. I thought this was going to be a simple thing at a restaurant, or something. I had no idea it was going to be this dressy. You look spectacular, by the way." I stood back a moment, taking in the entirety of Sandy's look. "I never pictured you for a leather mini, spike heels kind of girl. All I ever see you in is jeans and sweaters or t-shirts, or shorts and tanks in the warm weather. I never would have seen this coming. And, if your husband turned this down," I gestured toward her, "he's nuts!!"

Sandy laughed. "Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I told him he could get majorly laid if he played this right. He said I looked 'slutty,' and I should cover up more, that I was too old to pull off this look." Sandy kissed me. "And, thanks. I can see you really appreciate this outfit." I did. I was already on my way to a good hard on thinking about the possibilities, something Sandy was apparently noticing. "It's nice to know someone gets me."

I laughed. "I plan on getting you good and hard," I teased. "And you don't have to worry about pulling off the look. All those laps you do around the neighborhood are paying off. Your legs are stunning in that skirt."

Sandy blushed. "Thanks. The Christmas party is the one time every year when people break out of their 'career separates' rut, and put on some great looks. I like to push it a little, since my part of the operation isn't really public facing, and we are in jeans and whatever most of the time. So this is a good chance to show off a bit. I wear something like this most years, if it's not too cold. I think this is the shortest skirt I've worn, though."

"I'd say you nailed the look. Just because you're past 40...."

"Fifty-two," Sandy interjected.

I laughed. "...past 50, doesn't mean you can't still look hot. And you're killing it." I leaned to her, kissing her. Sandy smiled, holding my hands in hers.

She sighed sharply. "So, let's get this show on the road. And you look pretty good, too," Sandy said, letting go of my hands, and pulling on my lapels. I'd say you clean up pretty good," she said, smiling, and kissed me. We got in her truck, she driving, and we were off.

Dinner was at a high end Italian restaurant in one of the larger towns in our area. Sandy had made reservations, and we were quickly seen to a table. It seemed every guy in the place watched as we walked through the dining room, their eyes glued to my date. I can't blame them. Sandy was nothing short of stunning.

We enjoyed our dinner, she having shrimp scampi, I having linguine in white clam sauce. I'm an old guy on diuretics, so was up a couple of times during the time we were there to head to the rest room. Each time I got up, Sandy would smile at me, and give me a quick panty flash. They were sheer and black, and I could easily see her bush through them.

"You're driving me crazy," I told her between the main course and the tiramisu.

She took my hand across the table. "I know. I want you to be so primed that you can't wait to get all over me later."

"I'm ready now. I was ready when you got out of the truck at Wal Mart. I'm going to bang you into oblivion later."

Sandy smiled broadly, her eyes saying, 'Oh, yeah!!'

"We'll see about that," she said, still smiling. I had no doubt where the evening was going.

We finished up dinner and headed over to her party, which was at one of the downtown hotels, where her company had reserved a ballroom. When we arrived, Sandy was met by one of her coworkers in a sparkly green cocktail dress that gave a good look at her maybe B cup tits. Her name was Brenda, a skinny blonde in what I guessed was her mid 50's, at a greeter table at the entrance to the ballroom. She was personable, but had already had a couple of drinks, and wasted no time asking who the date was, and where was Jeff?? Sandy was a little put off by the louder than expected reception-not that she'd have been able to keep me a secret for very long-and shushed Brenda quickly.

"Tom, this is Brenda. She works in our accounting department. Brenda, Tom." I shook hands briefly, wondering if Brenda wasn't going to be our undoing. 'In vino, veritas'-in wine, truth-is all too true, and all it takes to create disaster is one slightly tipsy coworker with a big mouth. "Tom is a family friend who stepped in for Jeff at the last moment. He was a little under the weather, and didn't feel up to a party."

"Ohhh..." said Brenda, looking me over. "Well, you two have a good time." I wasn't sure if the slightly raised eyebrow she gave us was just the result of a couple extra glasses of wine, or an 'oh yeah, I know where this is going' kind of look. Brenda picked Sandy's name tag out of a box on the table, and made one up for me, then pulled out a sprig of mistletoe from the box, holding it up over us. Sandy gave me an 'Oh, God,' look and an evil eye to Brenda. I didn't know what to make of it. I had no problem kissing Sandy, and was only too happy to honor the timeless tradition, but I also knew this was Sandy's party, in the midst of her people, and to let her take the lead.

Take the lead she did. Sandy leaned over and kissed me briefly on the lips. We smiled at Brenda, who seemed disappointed she didn't get to witness her coworker in a serious lip lock with someone who was not her spouse. But, we weren't planning to put on a show. The fact that I was there at all was already going to get at least a little attention.

"Oh, come on, guys!!" Brenda pushed at us, holding up the mistletoe closer to our faces. "Really, Sandy, give him a real kiss!!"

Sandy shot Brenda a dagger, then looked at me with a look of resignation, as if to say, 'Oh, well. Guess I'll roll with it.' She smiled, and took my face in her hands, kissing me briefly, but deeply. I felt her tongue wrestling with mine for a moment, and I met her in kind. Her fingers went through my hair, and mine through hers. We pulled away from each other within, maybe, 20 seconds, but the kiss was long enough to shut Brenda up, but hopefully not enough to start the rumor mill going. Sandy just looked at me with a sly smile, as if to say, 'Got you that time, and in front of my nosy coworker, too.'

"Better??" Sandy asked Brenda, who just stood there in a state of shock after witnessing her colleague take her suggestion as a dare. Sandy didn't really expect an answer, and took my hand as we walked into the party.

We made our way through the crowd, Sandy introducing me as we went, not getting too specific as to my role in her life-not that she could say, 'This is Tom, my neighbor and lover.' It didn't matter much anyway, since a lot of them were people she knew by phone, basically, as they worked in other locations, and not in the same office, and to whom she was not especially close. Sandy was right about everyone dressing up. There were quite a few of the female employees in evening gowns and cocktail dresses, some rather revealing. Sandy was not out of place in her leather skirt and heels. Her jacket, a white blazer she had adorned with a red and green Christmas tree pin, somewhat hid the fact that her tits were poking out.

After making the rounds, we danced a bit, mostly slow dances, neither of us all that good at the fast moves of our younger colleagues. Sandy had taken her jacket off, hanging it on the back of a chair. It was nice feeling her body against mine, and I was hard most of the time we were on the floor. I also noted while we were holding each other close, Sandy's tits seemed especially soft. At one point, I got a look into her top when she leaned forward to get some hors d'oeuvres, and saw she was wearing a black demi cup bra that gave her a lift-not that she needed it-and left her nipples exposed. The heat was definitely rising tonight!!

We stayed about a hour and a half, mixing with the other attendees. Sandy, in a very short mini and blouse that was thin enough to prominently show off her poking nipples, was a popular dance partner. I wondered how many offers she was getting for after the party.

In the course of the evening, Brenda made sure she danced with me, and made no bones about the fact that Sandy was planning on making a conquest out of me that night. I didn't let on that we'd already been there for several years, and tonight wasn't a conquest, so much as another date, a very special one, in our affair. She also let on that Sandy had done this before about ten years earlier, bringing an intern to the party. It had created something of a scandal when it came out later that she'd taken the guy to a hotel and spent the night. He had already left the company, since he was going back to college, so they decided they could not really do anything about it, since he was no longer in their employ. But it still was an event that people with long enough memories would talk about. I'm sure when she showed up with me, it restarted the rumor mill. It also gave me some insight into why Jeff would not want to go to this party.

We said out goodbyes around 9:30, then made our way out to the truck. Sandy had been into about three glasses of wine, and tossed me the keys. I got in, she getting in the passenger side and sliding over to me. We were out in the hotel parking lot, away from the building, and hopefully not too visible. Sandy leaned over and kissed me, the kind of kiss I think Brenda was hoping to see at the entrance. We stayed together well over a minute. I reached over to Sandy, first squeezing her right tit through her top. We kissed again, this time I undid the highest button she had closed, opening her blouse so I could see her right tit peeking over the demi cup bra. She giggled as I first played my index finger over the nipple, then played it with my first finger and thumb, making her sigh. She had her hand on my right thigh, which was having the expected result, and I was soon fully hard. It was tempting to take her right there in the parking lot.

Sandy broke our kiss. "Let's go. I got us a room."

"Tell me where, I'll take us there," I said, kissing her again, laying my hand on her left thigh as I started from our parking spot.

"Left out of the lot, then right. I'll tell you when to turn again."

"Do I get to know where we're going??"

Sandy kissed me. "You'll find out," she said. "It's a surprise."

She led me through town, having me turn on the main north-south drag, and into the next town to the south. While we drove, I rubbed up her thigh, finding the edge of her panties, slipping my finger inside the leg band. I played in Sandy's thick bush as we drove, she sliding down the seat as I slowly raised her arousal. I ran a finger over her opening inner labia.

Sandy grabbed my arm. "If you keep doing that, you're going to be in trouble, mister!!" she said as we waited at a light.

I kissed her. "I hope so," I said, kissing her again as the light changed. I rubbed my fingers up and down her slit as we drove, feeling the way she opened to me, then moistened as I played on her clit, occasionally diving deep into her pussy with two fingers. I gave her a good working over at one of the longer lights, making her cum on my hand. She wasn't wasting the drive either, stroking my rigid cock through my suit pants as we drove.

Finally, Sandy told me to turn into a parking lot. I looked at the sign. It was the Chief Motel, a small roadside inn that dated to 1960 or so, and looked the part: lighted sign with an Indian on it, and a Chief's headdress on top, the feathers lighting one at a time til the whole headdress was lit. It would flash a couple of times, go dark, then repeat the sequence. It must have been quite a place back in the day before the interstate bypassed all the now sizeable cities in the area. Now it was just another forgotten relic on the "business loop."

I pulled into the lot, stopping in front of the office. In my head, I could hear Sammy Kershaw singing, "Third rate romance, low rent rendezvous...." I was going to get out and get the room, but Sandy beat me to it, as she was on the office side of the truck. I didn't protest, after all, this was her date. I was sort of surprised she didn't button up to go check in, but then, I figured the place was now the kind of motel people went to, who were cheating on their spouse, and the desk clerks were totally unfazed by a middle aged woman in a too hot outfit checking in for a cheap room. I could see Sandy at the desk, talking to the clerk, and she soon pulled out a couple of $20 bills, which she passed through the opening in the glass, for which she was handed a key, one with the diamond shaped tag so common for these older places.

Sandy got back in the truck. "Room 10," she said, and I found the room and pulled the truck into the spot immediately in front of the door.

Sandy handed me the key, and I let us into the room. It had clearly seen better days, looking like a throwback to the 1960's. A small section of worn linoleum marked where the door opened, the rest of the room carpeted in 1960's motel modern, patterns not found anywhere else. The furniture was 60's modern, a desk and dresser, as was the lamp over the small table next to the bed. The bed had one of those quilted bedspreads that also had a pattern found only in motels. God only knows who had done what on it over the past 50-odd years, probably a lot of what was about to happen tonight. I had a feeling the sink counter was going to have a lot of burn marks from cigarettes left too long on the surface. As it was, the room had a musty smell, that of mildew, stale cigarette smoke and desperation.

I pushed the door shut, and Sandy hung up her jacket on a wire hanger by the sink and turned to me. We went to each other in a rush, stopping just as we reached each other. We looked into each other's eyes for a long moment. I don't know what was going through Sandy's mind as we took in the view of each other, standing in this cheap motel about to engage in what people go to a cheap motel to do; I know I was thinking, here I am with this hot, sexy, slutty, married woman who seems to be enjoying my attention, perhaps because I'm giving her a lot of it. She's dressed to tease and please. And I'm about to bang the hell out of her. We broke our gaze, embracing and kissing hard, with an urgency we'd been holding off all night. As we kissed, I reached up under her skirt and pulled down her panties, getting them down to mid thigh before letting them go, and they dropped to the floor. She stepped out of them, catching the leg band on one of her 5" heels, and kicking them off. I felt up Sandy's pussy, still quite wet from me bringing her off on the way here. I had taken my jacket off and laid it on the chair. Sandy now started on my tie, almost ripping it off me.