Thankful Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm definitely in the eye roll camp," said Sandy, laughing. "And you can have me all day long in a flannel shirt, or a sweater." She thought a moment. "I might work on the sundress thing. I'm more of a cut offs and tank top kind of girl."

"And you are killer in them. I've seen you doing yard work!! All I can do not to drag you off into the bushes!!" I paused a moment. Sandy was again giving me that look. "So, how long are you guys married??"

"28 years. It's a good long time," Sandy said, laughing. She got serious again. "It seems like we got married a lifetime ago."

"I know the feeling. All these years later, it's a lot different than you expected, I'm sure, and you both are different people than you were all those years ago." I chuckled. "Probably never figured you'd be banging the neighbor when you started out."

"No, I never would have guessed," Sandy said, laughing, "See, you make me laugh even when things are serious." She kissed me quickly, then sighed again. She looked suddenly sad. "We should probably step away from each other for a while." She had tears in her eyes. I pushed her hair away from her face with my right hand, and wiped a tear from her left cheek.

I was also getting emotional. What had started out as fun, now had taken a serious turn, and we'd come to a turning point ourselves. Sandy reached up and took my face in her right hand. I held it to me, kissing it. "Yeah. I hate it, but we have no business being here. And you're never going to get right with Jeff if we keep doing this. I hope he wasn't too put out by you not coming home the night of the party. When I was leaving to meet you that night, I could see you talking in your driveway. It didn't look like he was telling you to have a good time."

"No, he wasn't. In fact, he was rather annoyed that I was going without him, especially dressed as I was."

"That outfit was hot!!"

Sandy laughed. "Yeah, well, he was seeing 'intern' all over again, and was making no bones about the idea that some young guy was going to be all over me at the party, and I'd go for him, like happened ten years ago."

"Yeah, he got that one wrong. You were going for the old guy who lives across the street." Sandy laughed at the image.

"Yeah," she said, still laughing, "But that old guy...." she smiled and kissed me. "Gives me things a young guy never could." She got serious a moment. "Which is why its so hard to break away." She stepped to me and hugged me. I held her close, letting her rest her head in the crook of my shoulder, and savored the feel of Sandy's naked body next to mine for perhaps the last time. We released each other, stepping apart, but still holding hands.

"We need to get you off to work," I said, looking around for Sandy's panties. I found them on the floor at the foot of the bed, and handed them to her. She stepped into them, a performance I watched intently. She pulled them up, settling them in place over her still dripping pussy. "Shouldn't I be getting you a washcloth or something?? You're going to be awfully sticky all day."

Sandy smiled at me, adjusting her undies. "No. I know they'll get sticky though the day, but I want to feel your cum in me as long as I can." She looked into my eyes. It was a sad look. "Might be the last time, for a while, anyway." She kissed me, then grabbed her jeans off the bed, stepping into them, then found her flannel shirt, which she pulled on over her swaying, slightly larger than C cup tits. She buttoned up to about mid breast. I found it intensely erotic, knowing her bare tits were oh, so close to being out in the open. I imagined the guys at her job would be jockeying for position to catch a glimpse. I had gotten dressed as Sandy was, and we were ready to go face the world.

"Come on, I'll walk you out," I said, taking Sandy by the hand, leading her out of the bedroom and through the house. "Get you a coffee to go??" I asked.

"No. Thanks, though. I have a pot on at home." She held me up as we reached the garage, pulling me to her, kissing me deeply. When we parted, she held her hand against my face for a moment. We went out into the driveway, and I watched as she walked away toward her house.

That was a month ago. Sandy and Jeff seem to be working things out. I see them together a lot more than I ever did in the 15 or so years they've lived across from me, so maybe they had a reckoning, or more likely, a reconciliation. For their sake, I hope so. Sandy and I still run into each other in the neighborhood, and we're friendly. Every once in a while, I see a look in Sandy's eyes that says, 'I could still get lost in you,' usually punctuated by a short, comfortable silence, but then the subject changes. I try not to put us in situations where we'll be tempted, but at the same time, a big part of me is hoping some morning, we'll see each other on a lap around the neighborhood, and we'll wind up at my house for "coffee and...." All I'd have to do is hold out my hand.