Thankful Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left the restaurant, and Sandy pulled us around to the back, where we could play out my little daydream more or less in private. And we did. We climbed into the back of her truck and lived it out almost exactly as I described, except for the skirt part, since she was wearing jeans. A half hour later, finally satiated from a full morning of sexual escapades, we headed back home. I asked Sandy about the intern that Brenda had mentioned at the party.

"She told you about that??" said Sandy, seemingly a little annoyed at her colleague's lack of discretion.

"Yeah. She seemed like she was dishing some dirt on you. It didn't matter to me. From what I could tell, it's ancient history, around ten years ago??"

Sandy made a face. "I could slap her." She looked over at me with an exasperated expression. "There's really not much to it. About ten years ago, we had this intern in my part of the operation, Chris, a logistics major at the college. He was 23, and really cute-tall, dark hair, blue eyes..." Sandy got a little dreamy for a moment. "All the girls in the office all had a crush on him."

"Including you," I teased.

"Oh yeah. He was easy to look at, and a nice kid, too. Not arrogant like some of the college kids. We didn't get many, and the ones we did get were either nerdy, or know it all's. This guy was..special. Anyway, he had actually finished his internship right before Christmas, but everyone liked him, so we invited him to the party. He turned out to be quite a charmer in a fun kinda way, and all the girls at the party wanted to dance with him-and more, if you know what I mean." Sandy gave me a side glance.

"I kinda figured."

"So toward the end of the party, I was dancing with him, close, it was a slow song, and I felt him up against my leg. He was not, let's say, deprived in a certain area. And he and I were finding we got along quite well. We'd worked together for most of the fall, and now that we had some time together that was not work related, we were discovering we liked each other, well, a lot. The song ended, and our eyes met. 'Let's get out of here,' I said, and we went about saying our good nights separately, so as not to draw any attention to the fact that I was leaving with him."

"Brenda noticed, apparently," I said.

"Yeah, well, she's always been a little snoop."

"I take it Jeff didn't go to the party??"

"Right. He's never been a big one for these things, but he'd go mostly to humor me, though he usually had fun once he loosened up a bit. So anyway, my 'date' and I got out of there, and I got us a room. The rest is history."

"I guess there was more than just kissing under the mistletoe??"

Sandy smiled. "Um, yeah. Quite a bit. Let's just say I got my stocking filled three times that night. When I got home the next morning, I was a mess, and there was no hiding it, I mean three loads in my pussy from a 23 year old guy. And you know a guy that age cums in buckets."

"I guess that didn't go over well."

"No, not at all. It took a while for me to live that down, not only at work, which wasn't too happy with me, but it's not like I was the only one who'd ever hooked up at the Christmas party, which was known for that kind of thing, but it took me a while for Jeff to get over it."

"Understandably. I mean, the guy sends his wife off to the office party, and she comes back blown full of some college kid's cum. Merry Christmas!!"

Sandy laughed at that. "So I really need to be more careful, I suppose. I love that we had this time. I always feel like when it's you, you're always making love to me, it's not just a hookup." Sandy looked at me, as if the realization of something more serious was setting in. "I could get used to this, really easy." She gave me another long, loving look. "I could get lost in you." I took her hand, and held it the rest of the way back home.

Sandy dropped me at my car, leaving me with a long kiss.

"Call me later?? Let me know how things go with Jeff." I said, hoping to catch up with Sandy on any developments she might have had with her husband.

"OK," she replied. "But I think he's out of town on a sales trip, so might not talk to him til later or even tomorrow." She looked at me seriously. "Though we won't have any kind of serious conversation til he gets home. I don't want to have it over the phone, besides, I want to see how he reacts to me pressing him for a little more" she looked down at her crotch, "Attention."

"Maybe you'll get lucky." I said, only slightly kidding.

Sandy leaned over and kissed me, short and sweet, holding my face. "I already did," she said, kissing me again.

A couple of days later, I saw Jeff's car in the driveway, and I knew there would probably be some kind of reckoning in the near future. I didn't see Sandy for the rest of that week. I had a lot of things to do for the approaching Christmas holiday, as I'm sure she did, too, and I didn't see her out walking. Things were quiet over the Christmas and New Year's holidays, though we did exchange holiday greetings via text. This was probably just as well, as I had a date for New Year's Eve, and I'm sure Sandy was more than busy with family at her house.

As week into January, I saw Sandy taking her walk before going to work, she lingered in front of my house a moment, as if weighing whether to come for a pre work day pick me up. I opened the garage, as I typically did at the start of my day, since that's the easiest way into the house. I called to her, and she gave me a smile and a wave. I walked out to meet her.

"How ya been??" I asked cheerfully.

She smiled broadly. "Good. Been busy with the holidays and all that. We had my daughter in for the week, so lots of time with her. She just left yesterday. It was nice having her, now that she's all the way over the other side of the state, and we don't see her much."

"Good to hear that. Glad you had some quality time." We looked at each other a moment. "Want to come in for a quick cup of coffee, or can I walk with you."

Sandy looked up and down the road. "I'd love that coffee." She smiled at me. "Or maybe a more hearty breakfast." I could see the desire in her eyes. She followed me into the house.

"Sorry it's instant. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I don't have a pot going."

"That's fine," said Sandy, putting her hand on my shoulder. "It's the company I'm really here for." She turned me to her, and kissed me. I made up a quick cup for her, and we sat at my dining room table.

"Any luck getting Jeff to come around on going down??"

Sandy laughed at the description. "Well, he says he'll be more responsive in that area."

"You think he means it??"

Sandy sighed. "I hope so. I should be able to get what I want from the guy who promised to put me above all else, and meet my needs as best he can, ya think??"

"I've seen a lot of marriages go off the rails because one partner pretty much stops making the effort, stops giving. How's it going so far??"

"Slowly. He's gone down on me once since Christmas, and didn't seem all that enthusiastic about it. He still seems a little put off by the notion of getting his face into me."

"Give him time. If he's been out of it for as long as you say, he might need a little practice. I don't understand his reluctance at this stage. You're pretty clean, so that's not a factor." Sandy smiled. I took her hand across the table. "And you are sweet to the taste!!"

Sandy blushed. "Thanks. You always say the sweetest things," she teased. She looked at me a long moment, our eyes fixed on each other. "And as for him needing some practice, I'll say he does."

"Be encouraging. You're trying to get him back, not push him off. He might not be the best at it, but most guys are trainable, even retrainable. Give him time."

Sandy laughed at that idea, but allowed how, since it had been so long since he had done any pussy licking, he might need some work. She drank down the rest of her coffee, and stood. I took in her tall frame, looking good in jeans and sweater. "Meanwhile, how about a refresher yourself??" The smile on her face was priceless. She had extended her hand, and I took it, and she led me back to the master suite, as she had so many times before.

We didn't waste any time-I knew she had to get to work-and I was soon face down in her blonde curls, licking for all I was worth, until Sandy flooded my face with her tasty woman cum. As she came down from her high, I stood and pulled down my jeans to reveal the hard dick that had been straining at the zipper since I knelt in front of her. She reached to me, and in a flash, I was balls deep in her wet, blonde pussy. We pumped away at each other until I unloaded my usual copious load inside her, holding deep as I shot long blasts of semen into her willing vagina. I took her hands as I started to cum, looking into her eyes. We'd done this on any number of occasions when we made love, but for some reason, it seemed like this time was more intense, like we had more of a connection than other times.

Sandy opened her mouth, as if to say something, but there were no words. We just stared at each other in a long, but comfortable silence. Finally, I started to soften up and slip out of her. She lay back on the bed-I was standing on the floor-as I pulled out of her, a long gush of cum emerging from her still spread labia, rolling down her ass and onto the bed frame. She giggled at the feel of my cum running down her ass. I helped her up, a long drip of cum dropping from her pussy and landing on her left thigh. We kissed, long and deep. We still had not spoken a word. As our kiss ended, we embraced for a long few minutes, just holding each other.

When finally we parted, Sandy looked at me, then kissed me again. "I know we've done this a lot, and I love how you make me feel." She paused. "But I'm always amazed at how, whenever you make love to me, it's so....loving. I know we started this out purely by chance, but it was chance that brought us together the first time. Even the second time, it was like we were making up for the park bench quickie by getting together in more comfortable surroundings. But the last two times, the 'date night,' and God knows, the Christmas party, it was like our souls joined." Sandy was looking deep into my eyes, a gaze that lingered for a couple of minutes, it seemed. "I could really get lost in you," she said, reaching up to kiss me.

I looked at her. "I could get lost in you, too. I fear that I really am. I know this started out almost as a hook up, and I'll admit, I've had a thing for you for a long time, I just wasn't going to act on it, knowing we were both married. As much as we got along, I didn't know you that well, and approaching you, I was afraid, would look creepy. Then we had that Thanksgiving encounter, and that ice was broken. I know our first couple of meetings were opportunistic, but at the same time, after we talked that first time on the bench, I think we found a connection. I wondered if this was going to be just a couple of hook ups, or maybe more. And here we are."

"Yeah, I wondered that, too. I wasn't sure in the beginning if you just wanted to do me, or if there was more to it. Now I know." Sandy again looked deep into my eyes. "There's much, much more." She again reached up and kissed me.

"We have to be careful about this. It's also important to remember that we have the fun part, and none of the challenges. We share this wonderful time together, and even, and I never thought this would be possible, overnight dates. But we don't have to face houses, cars, payments on houses and cars, stuff that breaks on houses and cars, kids, parents, and as great as they may be, all the things that are a drag on a marriage. I don't want you to take attention away from your marriage, because you're falling in love with me. It's wonderful, no question, and I have become really, really, fond of you. But I know this could all fall apart in a moment, and I don't want to be such a distraction that you don't give your all at home."

Sandy sighed. I doubt she was thinking this would be the conversation we'd be having when she came in for coffee. The look on her face was suddenly more serious. "Yeah, you're right. I really needed that reality check. The day Jeff got back from his trip, we had a long talk. A lot of it focused on my not getting more out of our relationship, but there were also things I needed to address."

"Like most marriages, especially long term ones. And it's not that you run into a wall. It's more a death of a thousand cuts. It was like that with my first wife."

Sandy got a curious look. I continued, "When we first got together, like a lot of couples, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, screwed everywhere, even some places that we were lucky we didn't get caught. After we'd been married a while, it seemed like the adventure had gone out of the relationship. Not that we were having sex on the street, but just simple things."

Again, a curious look from Sandy. "For example, she worked at an IHOP out on Long Island, about 25 minutes from our house in Queens. They had, at the time, these brown and white uniforms that looked kinda like the dress on the girl from the Swiss Miss package." Sandy raised an eyebrow. "It was cute, and she looked cute in it. The best part, was the top of it had a section that was laced up, and if you loosened it a bit, you could show some boob. Not much, but enough to be enticing, especially leaning forward. She was a C cup, so filled it out well. The length was pretty standard, to the knee, but she had nice looking calves, and looked good in it."

"I can see where this is going," said Sandy a smile coming over her face.

"Too bad it didn't quite get there. So, one night, I go to pick her up, it's maybe 6:30 in the evening, warm enough not to need a jacket. It's early March, so dark already. She gets in the car, I give her a kiss, and we start for home. I'm young and horny, so right away I start rubbing her thigh. She resists-she's wearing pantyhose, which I hate,"

"Yeah, ugh," said Sandy. "I hate 'em, too!!"

"So I first suggest, hey, take your bra off, that little Swiss Miss dress will look really cute without one. She won't do it. 'Somebody will see.' No, come on, really. It's dark, we're going down the road at 45 MPH-we were on a main street in traffic, but she could have done this without drawing attention or anybody seeing. I can unzip the dress-in the back-and unhook you. Then you can do that thing all you girls do, taking your bra off while still dressed."

"Yup, done that 'take off the bra thing' many times. You just have to work fast, or have a gap in traffic." Sandy smiled mischievously. "Or just not care."

"Exactly. So that's going nowhere, now I'm trying to get her to ditch the hose, and the panties, too, if she'll go for it."

"Did she??"

I looked at Sandy, exasperated. "Nah. 'Someone will see.' I told her, I don't know how, your legs are down where no one can see them. She got annoyed, and nobody got any that night."

"Ouch,.too bad. I'd have been naked under that uniform before we were out of the IHOP parking lot."

"And you would have been majorly laid when we got home, if we made it that far." Sandy smiled at the idea. I got back to my point. "That wasn't the only time, and there were more incidents like that over the 16 years we were married."

"How long were you married at the time??"

I thought a moment, back to the 1980's. "Mmm....about two years married, but we'd been together about four.

"Did you go down on her??" Sandy asked. This was a major point of contention in her marriage.

"Oh yeah. Whenever I could. I like going down on my partner..."

"Yeah, I noticed!!" Sandy gave me a quick kiss."

I lingered a moment on Sandy's lips. "She would not have done that after. She thought kissing me after I gave her head was gross, didn't like the idea of tasting herself on me." Sandy made a face. "That's not unusual. More of my partners reacted that way than would kiss me after. I don't get bent about it."

"Would she go down on you??"

I sighed. "She did maybe three times. The first time was in a restaurant parking lot in Mt Kisco NY. She never let me forget it." Sandy laughed at that. "The other times weren't as notable, once after we'd had a midnight breakfast in a diner, right in the parking lot, the other at home. It didn't happen at all the last 12 years we were together. I get that not every girl likes getting force fed a mouthful of warm mayo and sea water," Sandy laughed loudly at that one. "But little by little, there was less and less. So you can see, it was a long period of decline."

Sandy looked pensive for a moment. "I'm guessing it was kinda the same way for you and Jeff??"

"Yeah, mostly. The timeline is a little different, and some of the roles are reversed-

i would go down on him pretty routinely, but he wasn't all that keen on returning the favor. And like your wife wouldn't kiss you after you went down on her, he wouldn't kiss me after I blew him." Sandy looked into my eyes, knowing we'd kissed each other on both ends of that transaction, and eagerly so. "And as far as getting him into the back seat, not happening. He thinks we should have outgrown that, and besides, we're getting to old to do that kind of stuff."

Do either of you have physical limitations??"

"No. You see how much I walk around here. And he's in pretty good shape-or at least not so far gone that he can't go for a tumble in the back of the car once in a while."

"Yeah, he's missing out. Even if he can't be on top-I have issues with that sometimes now that I'm old and not as flexible-there's always the possibility of you riding him. That takes the stress off both of you." Sandy again gave me that 'I married the wrong guy, and I'm getting hornier' look. "If it were me...."

Sandy sighed as she thought about her assessment of her husband. "I have to remind myself, that he's been a good man, a good father, and a good husband. I just wish he'd be a little more...fun." She looked at me, and stepped to me, kissing me, then holding me. "Maybe that's why I was so drawn to you." Her eyes were fixed on mine. "You are so tuned to me it's not funny. I mean that whole 'cheap motel' thing, you just went with it. I didn't even have to explain. You got it right away. I'd still be trying to talk him into it, and that was over a month ago." I laughed, knowing she was probably right.

I laughed. "Yeah, I thought about another scenario there. It's something of a cliche, but you'd be in a bar somewhere, and I'd come in and pick you up, then take you to a cheap motel, and we'd screw our brains out."

Sandy looked at me like I'd read her mind. "I've been trying to get him to do something like that for years. Yeah, I know it's a bit of an overdone thing, but it would ever be fun." The look on Sandy's face said, 'I married the wrong guy.' She scowled a moment.

"Or a variation on that scenario, you're in a hotel bar, a nice lounge in a nice hotel, dressed up, as if on a business trip, and I come in and pick you up, then we go upstairs to a nice room, and screw each other's sales rep lights out." Sandy caught her breath, then looked at me, smiling, but obviously considering the implications.

"OK??" I asked.

"You're making me horny again. I might keep you anyway. This is too good to give up, and I doubt I'll ever get what I want from Jeff."

"Is he one of those guys who likes lingerie and all that??"

"Kinda. He does like when I dress up in sexy underwear, stockings and garters, etc. That demi bra I wore to the party came out of one of those times. We did a Valentine's date a couple years back, and I got that to spice things up."

"Did it work??"

Sandy smiled. "Yeah, it did. He was pretty excited."

"How did you feel about it. I've known several women over the years who just roll their eyes at such things. My late wife was not one for that stuff-which, fortunately, was fine with me. My first wife, on the other hand, would go all out on the sexy negligee bit, then wonder why, after a dozen times, why I wasn't rushing to tackle her. 'But all you guys love that stuff,' she'd say to me. I get stoked by a girl next door who's out in jeans and a flannel shirt, no bra, or a sun dress with nothing under it. For all the years we were together, she never seemed to pick up on that, despite my best effort, and some blatant suggestion. I mean, it's like, 'you're obviously not paying attention.'"