Thankful Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya know, you're pretty hot in a suit," she said, tossing my tie onto the chair with my jacket, and starting on my shirt, opening a button, rubbing her hand around my chest, then opening another button. "But I can't wait to get you out of it."

I started unbuttoning her blouse, revealing the black, lacy, demi cup bra that had been pushing her nipples out at me all night. The pattern matched the one on her panties. I pushed her top off about the time she pushed my shirt onto the floor. I squeezed her tits as she played in the hair on my chest. I kissed her.

"That's quite a bra you have there, really hot. Not what I'm used to."

"I like the way it pushes me up and out," said Sandy, pushing her tits to me as I played with them.

"Me, too," I said, rolling the nipples between my fingers. "I think every other guy did, too, judging by the way they were looking at you." We kissed again, just as urgently.

"I don't get to do this much. I'm in such unsexy clothes so much of the time, it's good to get out and show off a little, to see if I still got it," she said, unbuttoning my pants. 'Oh, yeah, you still got it,' I thought, as I worked over her tits, feeling their fullness in my hands, since the bra was pushing them up. I felt my zipper go down, then my pants to the floor. I stepped out of them-I had kicked my shoes off when we arrived-and felt Sandy now rubbing my hard dick through my briefs.

"Someone's ready for a good time," she said, sitting on the bed, pulling my underwear down as she sat, to reveal my stiffening erection. She took it in her mouth, rolling her tongue around the head before going all the way down on it, making it swell even more. She pulled off and caught her breath. "I always forget how much you fill my mouth, you're so thick," she said, looking up and smiling, then taking me back into her hot, wet mouth, licking the underside of my shaft as she sucked. It was exquisite. My briefs fell to the floor, and I stepped out of them, now completely naked as Sandy worked her special magic on my cock for the next five minutes or so. I could feel the precum starting, and pulled away.

I pushed her down onto the bed, kneeling in front of her as her skirt rode up, revealing her blonde pussy, now well into the throes of arousal. I dove in, licking side to side, then up and down. I pushed her thighs up, and they came to rest on my shoulders. Her five inch heels dragged on my back, a nice touch that reminded me how hot my date was. Sandy took my head in her hands, guiding me as I licked. I inserted first one finger, then two, in her steaming snatch, slowing the pace of my oral assault to prolong the feeling for her. Her hips started to thrust into me as her sensitivity heightened, and she was soon juicing copiously, coating my face in woman cum. I stuck my tongue in her, playing over her clit with two fingers, having changed my approach. That sent her over the edge, and Sandy came hard, thrashing around me as she let go, her thighs crushing my head, her pussy trying to drown me, she crying out as the peak of her orgasm hit. I held on, slowly licking up and down, prolonging the feeling for her.

Sandy started back downhill after her climax, and I stood in front of her, now playing my cock at her opening, teasing her clit, making her jump.

"In me!!" she growled, pushing up at my swelling head. I obliged, spotting the head of my dick at her labia, and pushing in, hard, my balls smacking her ass, the head poking into her cervix. She cried out at the sudden invasion, but thrust hard back at me. I pushed her legs up, putting her feet over my shoulders, and started pounding, my balls slapping against Sandy's slightly chunky, curvaceous and wonderful ass. I loved the sight of her tits flailing away in the demi cup bra, bouncing very which way as I pounded her. She started to moan, interspersed with, "Yeah, fuck me, fuck me hard!!"

I was able to reach around her thigh, and play one finger on her clit as I pounded, and I soon brought her to another orgasm, her pussy thrashing on me as I held deep while she came. I stayed still while she came off her peak, then leaned to kiss her, a long, lusty lip lock that left both of us out of breath.

I pulled away a moment to catch my breath, and Sandy climbed up on the bed, turning so she was on her hands and knees. She looked back over her shoulder at me, as if to say, you know what to do.

I did indeed, and climbed up behind her. She pushed her ass toward me, her thighs framing her blonde curls, which in turn framed her gaping cunt, ready for me to gain entry once more. I climbed up behind her and pushed in, slowly teasing with a slow entry, til I felt my balls on her clit. I ground around a couple of times, making circles on her, which in turn made her hips shudder as she mini orgasmed. Sandy looked back at me with an exhausted smile, and collapsed on the bed, her face going into the sheets. I slapped her ass, bringing a yelp and a grimace from her as she felt the sting of my hand on her round ass. I grabbed her hips and started where I left off, again pounding her pussy, now from behind, my balls slapping her clit on each thrust. I reached around to grab her tits as they bounced in her bra, playing with the nipples, feeling the sexy, silky feel of the fabric partly that contained them.

As I banged her, I could not help but notice the pink rosebud between her ass cheeks. Now, I have no desire to do anal. I don't like the idea of sticking my dick up some girls ass, not at all, But for some reason, maybe it was that I was fucking the hell out of a cheating wife, maybe it was the aura of illicit sex in a cheap motel, or both, I don't know. Whatever my motivation, I was now looking at my married lover's bunghole, and suddenly had the urge to invade. I reached to her as I continued to plunder her pussy, and traced up and down the crevice between her cheeks. Sandy looked back with an expression that said, 'don't you dare!!' I was not to be denied, and put the middle finger of my right hand on her opening, and pushed in. Sandy screamed, then came as I moved it around inside her. I thought her pussy was going to squeeze my cock right off, it convulsed so violently. I kept my finger in her ass and kept slinging my dick into her pussy, then finally stopped, holding her still. Her shivering pussy was pulsing around me, and I felt like a vibrating, velvet tube squeezing my cock. It almost set me off, but I was able to relax enough to just let a long seep of cum flow into her pussy, making her insides slick as my cum filled her. Her whole body was quaking until I pulled my finger out. Sandy collapsed onto the bed, my cock slipping from her now soaked twat, a thin trail of my semen emerging and sliding down her right thigh.

Sandy needed a rest for a few minutes, and rolled onto her back catching her breath. She was exhausted, having cum violently twice in the last five minutes. I lay down on the bed next to her.

"That was gross!!" she said, looking over at me, frowning.

"Yeah, but it made you cum like crazy," I said. "I've never seen you cum that hard." I smiled at her, and leaned over to kiss her.

"Yeah, it did," she said, kissing me back, giving me a tired smile.

"I don't normally do anal. There's just too much 'ick' factor there. But there was just something about seeing your pretty pink butthole winking at me that grabbed my attention, and I had to try that just once. It won't likely happen again."

"Make sure it doesn't," said Sandy in her 'mom voice.'

I laughed. "I promise....maybe..." I gave her a sly smile.

"You're terrible," she said, smiling and kissing me. She laid her head on my shoulder as we lay on the bed, just getting our wind back. She suddenly shivered as a slog of cum spilled out of her.

"And you came in me, too??" She dipped two fingers in her sloppy cunt, pulling them out to finding they had a thin, white coating of cum. She licked them off, looking at me.

"Surprise," I said, smiling at her. "You were just too hot to resist when you came with my finger in your ass. Lots more where that came from," I said, kissing her.

Sandy laid her head back down on my shoulder. It was a very tender moment, the two of us together, in silence for once, just enjoying the togetherness of our union, Sandy occasionally shifting as my cum slowly spilled from her and over her thigh, as she was lying mostly on her side.

After about five more minutes of lying together, Sandy moved up, climbing atop me, and running her slick pussy lips up and down my cock, refreshing its hardness. I could have cum just from the wetness of her pussy sliding up and down my shaft, and watching her blonde muff ride me as her skirt rode up and her tits shook in her bra only intensified the feeling. I wanted to finish inside her, and grabbed her hips, working her pussy so I could get into her, playing my cockhead over her clit, slowly working down so it would find her opening.

My cock sprang off her clit, as she lifted her ass, and found her labia. I held Sandy so my cock would enter her, and I slowly pushed in, feeling the steamy heat of her cum filled insides as I plumbed her depths. She moaned as she felt the spreading plunge of my cock opening her lips, then go deep. I felt the head poke her cervix, and I held her close to me. She wiggled her hips, settling in on my hips, getting the most penetration out of me she could. I felt the softness of her bush on me as she settled in, and watched her boobs jiggle in the demi bra as she got comfortable.

Sandy leaned forward, kissing me, her tits, pushed out by the bra, resting on my chest. Her hair had come undone from the sexy updo she'd styled it in for the party, and it was now hanging loosely around my face. I played with her partly supported breasts as she rode me, making her sigh. I kissed down her neck to her boobs, taking the left one in my mouth, kissing it where it spilled over the cup, then taking the nipple in my mouth, sucking gently til it was good and stiff. Sandy whimpered from the attention, and I moved over to the right breast, giving it the same treatment, again drawing a whimper. She closed her eyes as I kept on sucking, and I soon felt her hips shudder as she had a small cum.

I released her tit, and moved her so she was sitting up straight. She opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"What??" She asked.

"You look deliciously slutty, half cup bra with your tits bouncing all over when you ride me, leather skirt riding up, those hot thighs wrapped around me, those tall heels stretched out on the bed. You're a wet dream come true."

"Good. Then blast me, make me your wet dream."

Sandy started riding again. I leaned her back, pushing my hand on her belly. I could feel my dick sliding up and down inside her, but my goal was to rub her clit with my thumb, and make her cum again, hopefully while my balls spewed their cream in her pussy. I found her clit, and made circles on it with my thumb. Sandy's breath got short, and I knew I'd found my mark. I played slowly, now thrusting up into her, mashing my thumb with my pubic bone, crushing it into her clit. She let out a yelp, and her pussy soaked me.

I had reached the point of no return, too, and held Sandy's hips tight to me, my balls pulling tight to her ass. My dick stiffened inside her, and a burst of semen shot into her, making her hips jerk, then I let go, blowing wad after wad of cum into her anxious cunt, filling her. It felt like I came for ten minutes; it just kept shooting and shooting. Sandy knew she was getting doused, her hips going into high gear after about six or seven hard spurts of cum splashing into her womb.

Sandy stayed in place atop me, though I was holding her there, not wanting her to dismount right away. I was still hard, which sometimes happens after I have an intense cum. It was sweet feeling the heat of her pussy around me, with the added joy of my cum slowly spilling out around my cock. I could feel it seeping onto my balls as they relaxed, now spent.

The feeling was not lost on Sandy. She wiggled her hips, noting how I had stayed up after I came. She smiled at me.

"I love how you stay hard after you cum," she said, playing her fingers in the hair on my chest. "I love how full you make me feel, and how your cock in me keeps your cum in me...mostly," she laughed, as a good sized glob of cum somehow made its way out of her pussy and ran down her left thigh before dropping onto me.

I reached up and gave her tits a feel, then unsnapped the front closure of her bra, letting the cups hang a moment before pushing it off her shoulders. I pulled her to me, kissing her in a full body press, savoring the feel of her now bare breasts on my chest. I still had some hardness left, and slowly ground Sandy's pussy into me, my cum slurping inside her as my cock moved. Two minutes of this, and she came again, kissing me hard, and adding more juice to the mess between us.

Sandy sat up, smiling at me, and sighed, her fingers playing circles in the hair on my chest. I was now starting to really flag, and slowly slipped out of her soaked snatch, which released a big gush of cum from her, making her giggle. I eased her off me onto the bed. I looked at her lying on her side next to me, hair disheveled, breasts swelled, nipples erect, pubes wet and tangled, a serious flow of cum dripping from her labia. She was a sight, but a marvelously sexy one.

Sandy leaned back on the pillow, looking at the ceiling. "I need a cigarette," she said.

"Do you smoke??" I asked, having never seen her with a cigarette.

"Not in 20 years. I did when I was a teen and in college, but quit when I was pregnant with my first baby." She looked over at me. "There are still times I want one, though."

I laughed. "Yeah, this would be it. After sex is kind of the cliched time people have a smoke. It's ironic, though, this place is probably no smoking, as most hotels are nowadays."

Sandy chuckled. "Yeah, in a place where people do exactly what we're doing now, and would want a smoke afterward!!"

I looked at her a long moment. "You are amazingly beautiful right now. Amazing what a little leather skirt can inspire." I leaned over to kiss her.

"I was hoping it would get your attention," she said, kissing me back.

"I think it got everyone's attention, judging by how all the guys were looking at you, and a lot of the women, too. As you can see," I scooped up a glob of cum from her leg, feeding it to her, "it worked. That, and hot sex in a cheap motel, really set me off."

Sandy smiled at me. "Yeah, that's always been a turn on of mine. I hoped it would be for you, too. My husband doesn't share the thrill of sex in a cheap, sleazy, rates by the hour, kind of place. He says it's too cheap, too slutty."

"But that's the fun of it," I said, Sandy looking in my eyes for some kind of validation. "I mean, what's better than hot sex in a place that's a natural for it?? I've had some of my best sex in places like this." Sandy seemed to be getting the idea that this could be a thing for us. "Especially the cheating on your spouse kind of sneaking around hot sex." I kissed Sandy, who met me eagerly, giving me a lot of tongue.

"I knew there was something about you I liked!!" she said, smiling, and settling into my shoulder. She kicked off her shoes, sending them off the bed to the floor. We snuggled together, kissing softly from time to time as we talked, finally falling asleep in each other's arms. I woke up around 3 to get up and pee, and noticed the light outside the window seemed to be a bit brighter. I pulled the drapes back just enough to see out, and noticed the weather had taken a turn, and there was now a coating of snow, maybe an inch, in the parking lot, covering the lot, the grassy areas, and the cars.

I heard the bed rustle, then a pair of hands reaching around me, up onto my chest. My leaving the bed and subsequent cracking of the drapes had awakened Sandy, and she was now hugging me from behind, softly kissing my shoulders and neck. She let go, and came up beside me to look out the window.

"Whatcha see??"

"Snow," I said, gesturing to the parking lot.

"It's funny, for all the sleazyness of a cheap motel, it's still kinda pretty," she said.

I kissed Sandy. "It's funny, too, I had this pleasant daydream of making love to you on a snowy night in a ski lodge or a country inn somewhere, while we watched the snow fall." I put my arm around her, pulling her to me.

"That would be sweet. If only I could sneak you up into my bedroom. It faces out the back of the house, over the yard, and down that ravine that separates us and the neighbors." She kissed me. "If only I could figure a way to get you up there for an overnight," she looked up at me, kissing me again. "I'd love that." I hugged her, and pulled the drapes back enough so we could see outside from the bed. We got back into be and lay together, watching the snow as the parking lot lights caught the flakes.

We pulled the covers up, since we had not cleaned up after our intense fuck earlier, and were still fairly wet, hence being outside the covers was a little chilly. Sandy spooned into me, and I put my arm around her, holding her left breast as we lay together. My cock was starting to respond to the closeness of her body to mine, and she was soon stroking it to hardness. I responded by squeezing her breast, then tweaking the nipple, first on her left tit, then her right, making her squirm and giggle. She kept stroking me, and I moved down to her bush, playing in the blonde hair, then finding the top of her cleft, teasing her clit, making her sigh. We played with each other for a few moments, then Sandy moved so I could access her pussy with my cock, and I slowly slid inside her. I pulled her close to me. We lay still together, savoring the feel of our bodies joined, as we watched the snow fall through the partly open drapes, big, heavy wet flakes that caught the lights in the parking lot.

We lay together motionless for a few minutes, just enjoying the feeling of being joined in that most intimate embrace. I slowly started to move in and out of Sandy, kissing her softly behind her ear. She pushed back at me, her clit pressing into my balls. She sighed, and relaxed, allowing my cock to push deeper into her, which, in turn, brought another sigh. We didn't pick up the pace much, in fact we were both still pretty sleepy, and mostly wanted a nice, easy, quiet fuck as we watched the snow fall outside.

Sandy squeezed my hand to her breast. "I love feeling you close like this. I love how your body warms mine, how you fill me." She sighed. "I'm such a mess, though," she giggled.

"I think it's great. I love that you're a hot, sexy mess, and that it's because of what we did together. And I'm going to do it to you again." I kissed her behind her ear, making her giggle again. "I knew when we got here, it was going to be unbridled sex, getting the release we were building to all night. But this now, making love to you quietly in the darkness, while the snow is falling, is sweeter than anything."

Sandy squeezed my hand again. "Yes, it is." She turned her head to kiss me. "As hot as that was, this is really nice. I could get used to this."

We continued to grind slowly at each other, I taking care to press my balls into Sandy's clit as I gently pushed into her. Between the pressure on her clit, and my playing with her nipples, she soon had a soft but juicy orgasm, moaning softly as the feeling washed over her, and her woman cum washed over my balls. I was close to cumming, but not quite there yet. I slowed my already relaxed pace, kissing Sandy's neck, and poking the head of my cock at her G spot, then would push slowly to her depths. I could feel her still aroused cunt pulsing around me, and with one last slow stroke, I pushed the head of my dick into her cervix, making her squirm, the tension on me sending me over the edge, setting off a long, slow, climax that spurted a barrage of semen into her for the second time that night.