Thankful Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy sighed as she felt my cum spilling inside her again. She giggled softly. "Your cum is so warm inside me." She turned to kiss me, and we shared a couple of long, sweet kisses before the contortion of turning in an odd direction became uncomfortable, and she turned away again. I held her close, kissing her neck and earlobes, again making her giggle. She settled her pussy into my slowly deflating cock. We snuggled sleepily, and we were soon asleep again. At some point, I would soften up and slip out of Sandy, but for the moment, we were lovingly joined, safe and secure in our companionship.

Sandy had taken the day after the party as a personal day, so there was no urgency to get started the next morning. We awoke around 8:30, Sandy going in the shower right away to clean up after our multiple encounters overnight. I shaved, and joined her in the somewhat smallish tub, to her amusement. It was a bit tight, and in a way, not the most effective way to wash up. But it was fun soaping each other up, making out as we moved around each other under the warm water. Sandy took special pleasure in washing my cock, getting me hard rather quickly, considering I'm an old fat guy who'd already cum twice in the past twelve hours.

"Well, look at you, all hard again," she said as she sat on the edge of the tub, face to face, as it were, with my renewed erection.

"Not bad for an old guy. But I have a hot girlfriend who excites me."

Sandy looked at my swelling cockhead. "We can't have you going around all day like this," she said, taking the head in her mouth, hefting my balls in her right hand, starting on one of her exquisite blow jobs. I took her wet head in my hands, guiding her up and down on my dick, almost forcing it into her face. She didn't seem to mind, almost as if she was enjoying being force fed my swelling shaft. The effect was that Sandy seemed to intensify her ministrations to my dick, going at me more aggressively than usual, and I was soon on the brink.

"Gonna cum, Sandy," I said, my breath getting short.

"Mmmm..mmmmm..." was all she could muster, taking the shaft in her left hand, which I noticed was now missing her wedding set, something I had not noticed last night. Her mouth tightened on the head. She pulled off for a moment. "Let me have it," she said, still stroking with her hand, and returning the head to the warm, friendly confines of her sucking mouth. Thirty seconds later, I was done, and started to spew onto her tongue. I got off maybe two shots, and she pulled me out, aiming my still wad blowing cock at her tits, ropes of cum shooting first on the right one, the white streaks getting washed down over her nipple, then the left, with the same effect. She released my cock as I was spent, and rubbed my semen into her skin, getting a good coating before the shower washed it down her body, some catching in her blonde pubes.

We both took a heavy breath, and Sandy stood, embracing me, kissing me deeply. I could taste my cum on her. We stood under the warm water for a few minutes, before washing each other off one more time.

"That was great. I've wanted to do that for a while," Sandy said, smiling.

"Yeah, it was. I wish we had time for me to return the favor," I said, hoping to get another round of licking Sandy into a frenzy before we had to return to our mundane routines.

Sandy kissed me. "No need. You've already done me way more than good in that department." She kissed me again. "That was me saying 'thanks' for all the times you've gone down on me. You do it with such enthusiasm. I forgot how good it could be to get a good pussy licking." She kissed me once more, and we got out to towel off.

I went to get dressed, pulling on the pair of jeans I had brought, while Sandy started to work on blowing out her hair. She was standing in front of the mirror over the sink in just panties. I watched her tits sway as she moved, a very appealing picture. I was taken by her attractiveness. I walked up behind her, reaching around with both hands, clasping them under her breasts. I kissed her hair, and whispered in her right ear, "You're beautiful."

"Yeah, right," she snapped back smiling. "All this hair, all a mess, wet from the shower. You must be kidding!!"

I looked at us in the mirror. "She don't know she's beautiful, though time and time I tell her so," I sang softly, quoting Sammy Kershaw's hit from some years back. Sandy laughed. "Ya know, this whole event is like a Sammy Kershaw remix. When we checked in last night, I thought, "Third rate romance, low rent rendezvous...not that you're third rate, if anything, you're first class all the way. But this," I pointed to the room...

"Is definitely low rent," said Sandy, cutting me off. "But that's the appeal of it. There's something about going to a cheap motel, one that you know why you're going there, and so does your partner, that's just such a turn on." She turned to kiss me. "Especially for a cheating, slutty wife and her lover, who is about to fuck her senseless." She kissed me again.

"But, you," I continued, "are definitely a beauty, slutty cheating wife or not. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I couldn't help but watch you sleep for a few minutes. I know you think that's odd, perhaps, but all the cheap thrills aside, you're quite pretty, your hair all over, your back curled up to me." I sampled a little more Sammy Kershaw. "'Morning comes, and her hair's all a mess, that's when she thinks she looks her worst....' I know we've only had a wake up a couple of times, but that's exactly what I think then." I kissed her neck, making her squirm for a moment, and hugged her to me. "Not only can't I take my eyes off you, but I love being surrounded by your essence, the way your hair is all in disarray, the way the bed has the aroma of the love we made..." My voice trailed off. I kissed Sandy again, holding her tight. "It's quite appealing. I wish we could do it more."

Sandy squeezed my hands to her. Our eyes met in the mirror. "I do too," she said softly. We kissed once more, then resumed making ourselves presentable to the world. I put my shirt on and got my shoes on, and turned to see Sandy buttoning up her typical flannel shirt.

"Guess it's back to mom jeans and flannel," I teased. "So much for a hot, sexy, cheap motel rendezvous!!"

Sandy smiled as she turned to face me. She undid a couple of buttons. "Not entirely," she said, showing me the demi cup bra she had worn for last night's festivities. "I'll be wearing your cum in my panties all day. And maybe tomorrow, too." She smiled and kissed me again.

"Keep teasing me like that, and you might get more."

"I wish. I'm already a big mess. At some point, I'm going to have to go home and face reality. It will be an interesting conversation when I'm still full of some other guy's wad," she said, looking, for the first time, a little worried about the prospect of having to face her husband after our party date. She buttoned up, though not quite as far as when she first turned to me. "We can figure it out over breakfast."

We went to breakfast at a local chain place, which was hearty. Sandy used me as a sounding board to weigh various options going forward. I have to admit some bias, as I was enjoying our relationship, though I knew in the deep recesses of my mind that it was ultimately unsustainable, at least on any serious level, as long as she was still married. It had started as a lark, and over time, taken on a life of its own. We were finding that we had a lot more in common, and not only sexually, than we originally thought. I was getting hooked not only on the physical relationship, but also on the companionship, and it was becoming clear that Sandy was, too. In the beginning, our meetings were largely to facilitate a sexual encounter. More and more, we were connecting on a deeper level. I could see she and Jeff were having issues, but at the same time, as much as I'd have been thrilled to have Sandy all to myself, I didn't want to the the one who broke up the marriage, if that were indeed in the cards.

"Last night was wonderful," said Sandy, taking my hands over the table as we finished up our omelets. "I can't remember when I've had so much fun."

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun, not only last night, but this morning as well. We seem to play off each other's fantasies well, and even share a few. I've always liked the idea of going to a cheap motel and screwing like cheating spouses, even when it was my own spouse. But doing it with you is a whole other level." I squeezed her hands.

"Yeah, that was intense. I could tell you were really into it!!" Sandy smiled broadly. "There are a few other things I'd like to do some time," she said, giving me an enigmatic smile.

"Like making out in the back seat at a drive in, if there are any left," I offered.

Sandy's face lit up. "Or just making out in the back seat at all. It's funny, the older I get, the more I miss some of the misbehavior of my youth."

I laughed. "Yeah, the things we did back when we were more daring and more flexible."

Sandy laughed in agreement. "But they're still fun. Too bad my husband has turned into an old fogey. We used to a lot of that kind of thing when we were young. Now...." her voice trailed off.

"Yeah, he got old somewhere along the way. Funny how a lot of guys get like that. I always expected it would be the wives, who maybe don't see the thrill in such things as they reach a certain age. But they, in many cases, are still quite interested. It's the husbands who think pounding their wives in the back of a Toyota is undignified, and somehow an occasion of moral turpitude."

"Exactly," said Sandy, getting a distant look on her face as she reminisced. "I miss the days when we'd go out, and still had enough fire in us to not wait til we got home.

"It's funny-except it's not, in the end-how we start out all hot and bothered, then the intensity fades, as it will; nobody can keep up that new and interesting passion forever, and slowly the fire fades, not only to a slow simmer, which would be OK, but to almost out. The one person we should be able to share anything with, just shuts down, or shuts us down."

I continued, "A lot of times it seems to be oral sex. I think a lot of folks, at least the ones in my generation, did it as a matter of course. I wouldn't dream of getting with someone and not going down on her." I laughed, drawing a curious look from Sandy. "I once had a girlfriend, years ago, over 25, who, when we had our first 'encounter,' said afterward, I'm glad you went down on me. That was a requirement." I looked at Sandy. "We went on to an almost three year affair, which was rewarding in every way possible-it ended when she bugged out to Vegas-but had I not gone down on her, it never would have happened at all. But it seems that's one of the main things to go once the bloom is off."

Sandy looked at me, taking in my thoughts. "Was that an issue with your wife??"

"Yeah, after about year ten. I'd go down on her, and she, of course, wouldn't want to kiss me after. I get that, a lot of people get kinda weird about tasting themselves, but she'd say I made her cum so hard it gave her a headache. 'I must be doing something right if I made her cum that hard...'"

"It works on me, only without the headache," said Sandy, laughing. "You can make me cum that hard any time you want!!"

"And I love doing it," I said, looking right into Sandy's eyes. She was looking back at me with an expression of much more than just a lustful desire.

"I'm glad. I really miss it." She sighed. "I have a feeling, Jeff and I are going to have some kind of reckoning here in the near future. I need more." She gave me an anxious look. "I mean, this is great, and I love what you do for me-and to me!!-but I have to get things at home back under control."

"Maybe that's a conversation you need to have soon, but probably not while you're still full of my sperm."

"Ha, ha," said Sandy, then she got a serious look. "You're probably right, though. That would be distracting."

"Meanwhile, I'm here if it doesn't work out." Our eyes met. "Wanna go on a date?? I'll take you to the movies, then for ice cream."

Sandy laughed. "Yeah, sure. The only cream that night will be inside me," she said, squeezing my hands tightly.

"Really, think about it. You're wearing a skirt-doesn't have to be real short, but no longer than knee length-and we go to a movie, and sit in the back. Inevitably there will be a love scene. We'll start to kiss, then kiss a little more intensely. You'll rub my chest, I'll rub yours over your flannel shirt. After a little bit, I'll undo a couple of buttons, and reach in, feeling your breasts over your bra..."

"If I'm wearing one. I have a feeling if we were to date on a regular basis, a bra would be completely superfluous," Sandy said, laughing.

"OK, that works for me!! I'd reach into your shirt, to find your boobs wonderfully unbound, and start to massage, discreetly, so as not to draw attention from others in the theater. It will avoid getting that 'eww, old people having sex' reaction from all the 20-somethings."

Sandy laughed out loud at that. "I had not thought about that possibility," she said, still laughing. "Maybe they'll learn something."

"Not likely, but we'll show 'em!!" I said, Sandy still laughing at the mental image.

"Then, while I feel you up, you'll reach over to me, rubbing my cock through my jeans, feeling it grow to your touch, You giggle as you tell me how hard it feels on your hand, and how you want to feel it inside you. That only makes me stiffen, and I pull away from your tits so I can get a couple of fingers up under your skirt, finally reaching your panties. I rub gently up and down on the front of them, making you sigh."

Sandy was looking me straight in the eye as I described our date. I could see the wheels turning. Then she grimaced and tightened her grip on my hands. I looked at her a little more intensely. "Just felt a gush," she said, smiling.

"Sounds like you're already there," I teased. "So, we leave the movie and head to Dairy Queen, where we each get a cone. As we sit in the car, I'm watching you eat yours, and it's positively erotic, the way you put the whole top of it in your mouth and gently suck the chocolate they dipped it in, off the ice cream, which, after it melts a little, and runs down your hand, off your fingers."

Sandy was now rapt as I spun the fantasy. "After we finish, we head over to a local lovers lane, and get into the back. 'Remember the cone??' you ask. 'I do,' I reply. You kiss me, and lick your lips, again rubbing the front of my jeans, making them tight. I start on your tits again, now opening your shirt all the way, giving myself full access. I squeeze both breasts, making your nipples hard in the cool air. You pull down my zipper, and pull out my cock, letting it stick out the fly, the shaft thick, and the head swelling. You stroke me a couple of times, then lean forward. I watch in amazement as you take the head in your mouth, sucking on it the same way you ate the ice cream cone. Except that I'm now in my mid 60's, and don't cum nearly as fast as I did in my youth, you'd have had a salty mouthful in about 60 seconds."

Sandy laughed at the description. "That would be the goal. Get you to cum fast!!"

"Not for me. I'd want to draw out the experience, savor it. It's not a race." I smiled at her, and pulled her hands to me, kissing them. "You'd go down on me for a few minutes, til you felt the precum starting to flow. In the meanwhile, you've undone the button on my jeans, and are running your fingers through the hair around my cock. You lift off me, unbuttoning my shirt, and playing in the hair on my chest, and patting my ass so I'll lift up off the seat and get my jeans down and off. I reach over and play with your tits, pushing your shirt off your shoulders. You're now naked above the waist, and I hug you, feeling your soft tits on my chest, you feeling my soft hair on your breasts. It's a nice feeling for both of us, and we're soon kissing passionately."

Sandy couldn't take her eyes off me. "I reach up under your skirt, first taking a finger and running up the front of your panties, then I slip it under the leg band, finding those gorgeous blonde curls you're hiding inside. A moment later, I run my finger over your outer lips, feeling them spread open to my touch. You're still stroking my cock, making it almost painfully hard. I lift your butt off the seat, pulling your panties out from under your skirt. It's a button down style, and I start to undo the buttons, starting at the bottom, alternating each button with a finger to your now unclad pussy. The tease is getting to you, and your breath gets short, a little gasp every time I drag my finger over your clit."

Sandy was starting to get short breaths just from listening to me describe our date. "I finally get your skirt undone, and pull it off you. Now we're both naked. You start to pull me over you, because you're ready, and want my now stiff as a post cock inside you. I know you're ready, I can feel how wet you've become from my teasing your pussy while I was undressing you. But I pull back, and kneel on the floor of your back seat, pulling you to me. You let out a small yelp as I get you into position, then kiss the top of your thighs, quickly going to your furry muff, anxious to get my tongue into your widely spread labia. I lick up and down, and you almost immediately have my head in your hands, guiding me up and down, almost jerking yourself off with my tongue."

Sandy had one hand under the table. I wondered if she were rubbing herself through her jeans right there at the table. Her breath was getting raspy now, and she could not take her eyes off me. I kept on. "I lick your clit, poking it with my tongue, and sticking it inside you. I alternate with a side to side motion that arouses you even more, finally locking onto your clit and sucking hard. You scream, then cover your mouth quickly to stifle the sound. I hold on for a few minutes, letting your sweet woman cum flow over me, your hips thrusting into my face as you cum. As your orgasm subsides, I pull away, now getting into position over you, my leaking cock ready to enter you. You stroke me a few times, feeling the seeping precum ooze from the head. You look up at me as you pull me to you, and I feel the softness of your bush as my head makes its way toward your waiting pussy. Finally, you put the head at your lips, and I push in."

Sandy closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. I thought I saw her shudder as maybe she had a small cum. I just squeezed her hands as she rode through it.

I kept on, knowing the effect I was having. "We've been teasing each other for a while, and we're both primed. I push in, my balls hitting your ass, the head of my cock poking your womb. You push back, and we're soon wrapped up in each other, me pounding into your now super wet pussy, you with your legs pulled up around me, pulling me to you with each thrust. Our wrestling match intensifies, and I'm getting close, my cock swelling in anticipation of releasing its huge load of hot, white, gooey cum deep in you. You feel it, too, and push back at me harder. We kiss, hot, lustfully, each trying to swallow the other's tongue. I slow my pace in anticipation of what's next, pushing deep, my head swelling to fill you."

Sandy's eyes were glazing over. "'Cum in me,' you say softly, tightening your thighs around me, holding me deep. We kiss again, and I let go, long, hard streaks of cum that fill you, and quickly overflow you. I feel you shake under me, and you cum from the heat of my load blasting into you, the warmth spreading throughout your insides as I keep blowing more of my hot sperm into your depths."

I stopped and let my fantasy sink in to Sandy's being. She finally sighed and looked at me, deep into my eyes, her blue eyes in a trance. "You make me so horny," she said softly. "Let's get out of here. I want you to do that to me. Right now."