Thanks, Philippines

Story Info
A first time for everything.
1.2k words
3.74
5.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks, Philippines

My story starts back in the early 80s when I was a young sailor stationed at Subic Bay Naval Station in the Philippines. Before that time I was strictly a ladies' man. If she was pretty, big-breasted with long legs, I was all over her like butter on grits but that was until my first leave.

A couple of my buddies had always talked about the women that were looking for a good time at the dance clubs and I always wanted to take my shot at an Asian beauty, so on my first leave, I headed to the closest club off base. I had been there maybe 5 minutes when I began to understand why my buddies were always bragging about the place. I saw all kinds of beautiful women. Short and big-breasted, tall and big-breasted, skinny and big-breasted, you get the picture.

Anyway, I made my way to one of the clubs that catered to U.S. servicemen and once I was in, paydirt. There were more women there than you could shake a stick at and I planned on doing some shaking. The first girl that I approached, looked at me and laughed. Now, I'm not the best-looking guy but I ain't nothing to laugh at either, so I shook it off and moved on to the next girl. 2 hours passed before I gave up. It seemed that every girl that I approached thought I was a joke or at least that's how it felt. I kept trying for another 30 minutes are so and finally, I gave up.

I was sitting at the bar, getting drunk and feeling sorry for myself when I finally said fuck it and decided to go somewhere that I knew an American could get some Asian ass. I decided that the best place for me to get a happy ending was at a massage parlor that I passed on my way to the club, a place called Sun Ye's.

I figured what the hell, they had to offer more than just massages so I went in. When I walked in, I was greeted by no less than 12 tall, big-breasted Filipino beauties, every one of them dressed in a silk robe and every one of them had long, flowing, jet-black hair. I couldn't believe my luck and before I could make it to the hostess counter, two of the women had wrapped their arms in mine and were guiding me to the counter.

The one on my left told me her name was Kim, she was a cutie but no comparison to the one on my right, Sung Li. She was at least 6'2" in her 4-inch heels and breast that would make a grown man cry and I did a little. When we got to the hostess counter, she asked me which one I wanted or did I want both. I told her that I only needed one and Sung Li was the one. Truth is, I wanted both but I was pretty sure that I could only afford 1.

After I picked Sung Li, Kim seemed a little disappointed but ok with my choice. After I paid for my massage, Sung Li, took my hand and lead me to her massage studio. Once I was in there, she instructed me to take off all of my clothes and lay on the table. I did as I was instructed and Sung Li took off her robe before she started my massage. When she did, she revealed two of the most perfect breasts that I had ever seen.

Sung Li told me that she was going to start my massage and when she did, she massaged my body with all of the force of a well-built man. At first I thought it was a little strange that she was so strong but then I figured that if she does this all day, then she is bound to be a little strong and left it right there. It wasn't long before I was completely relaxed and feeling really good. Sung Li worked the front of my body so well that when she told me to turn over, I had to force myself to do so.

No, when I turned over, Sung Li started on my back, then down to my legs and to my feet, relaxing me even more. Before long, Sung Li had worked her way back up to my glutes. She worked my glutes like a man massaging his woman's ass. I thought it was strange at first but then it started to feel really good and having a woman massage my ass wasn't a bad thing so I let Sung Li do her thing.

I must have dozed off for a second because the next thing I felt was Sung Li slap my ass. When I turned my head to see what the hell was her problem she said I was all done unless I wanted something else. So I asked her about a Happy Ending. She smiled and pushed my head back onto the table. I relaxed and waited for my happy ending to begin. I did not expect what happened next.

Sung Li started to massage my ass again and then spread my butt cheeks. The next thing I felt was a warm liquid being poured over my anal opening and then a finger sliding in. At first, I started to resist but then Sung Li hit a spot that sent a tingle up my spine and it felt wonderful. I would later find out that Sung Li was stroking my prostate but nonetheless, I was in heaven. Then Sung Li began to move her finger in and out of my ass and before I knew it, I was matching her every stroke.

While Sung Li was finger fucking my ass, she moved to in front of me. I didn't know what she was doing but I could feel my orgasm growing with every stroke. Then it hit me in the face like a ton of bricks. Sung Li pulled out her cock and shoved it in my face.

Up until this point, I had never thought about being with a man much less sucking on a cock but the finger in my ass was working its magic and at this point, I was up for anything. I opened my mouth just enough for the tip to touch my teeth. Then I felt her finger hit that spot inside my ass again and my mouth opened all the way, letting Sung Li push her cock down my throat. I lost count of the number of times that Sung Li pumped my mouth but it wasn't long before she started to shoot cum down my throat and all I could do was gag and swallow every drop.

When she was done, using my throat as a pussy, she slapped me on my ass and said, "You go now. When you come back, I fuck you in the ass." I nodded my head, got dressed, and left without saying a word. The whole trip back, I kept replaying what had happened in my head and still couldn't believe that I had been used like a whore.

When I got back to my barracks room, I just laid in my bed. I convinced myself that I would never go back to that spot again but I did and let me tell you, what Sung Li did to my ass...I'll leave that for the next story.