All Comments on 'That Craigslist Advert 01'

by Samtam

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies2 months ago

When I was younger, I'd be too scared to do what was talked about in this story. Would I do something similar today? I don't know... Maybe. To be on the receiving end of all that attention sounds so good! It IS hot to think about !

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer2 months ago

HOT!!! Under the same circumstances would I have done this when I was this young man's age? Being far too shy back then, probably not. But reading Mike's description of this hot situation and knowing what I know now, it was fun to imagine that I would have. What also made this story so hot was it being straight forward without the usual trickery of being held captive, abused and then not paid. Loved it!

PG564EPG564E2 months ago

It would be awesome to be sexed by three men with big dicks. Reading these kind of stories always makes me with I was the character taking all that cock - and loving it. Gay interracial sex is a big turn on also.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19692 months ago

Love the story. I have so enjoyed sessions with multiple partners and you have captured the erotic pleasures derived when the scene is played out so well. I would never have had the courage to do what Mike did as such a young man. But age and experience open powerful and erotic options that make life pleasurable!

EvanDBergEvanDBergabout 2 months ago

Very hot! I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely stellar story - would have loved if this progressed a little further - and perhaps follow on chapters will - but the rapid progression into hardcore while the main character neither dives into nor is disgusts by the concepts was pretty well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous