That Damned Alarm Clock

Story Info
Spend 5 minutes to set it properly or spend a year naked.
3.1k words
3.7
9.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

The alarm clock blared relentlessly, but it was too late. Suresh, a college student with a passion for dance, groggily opened his eyes and realized he had overslept. Panic surged through his veins as he glanced at the clock and saw the time: he was already an hour late for the highly anticipated dance show. Without wasting a second, he hurriedly got dressed, praying that he could salvage the situation somehow. As Suresh entered the dance studio, he was greeted by a disheartening sight. The talent scouts, who had eagerly come to witness the performance, were getting in their cars and had left. The last one starting his car just as Suresh walked inside. A wave of regret washed over him, knowing that his tardiness had caused them to miss out on the show. The room was filled with a palpable disappointment, and his fellow dancers stared at him with a mixture of frustration and sadness.

The weight of his mistake settled heavily on Suresh's shoulders as he realized the repercussions of his actions. Not only had he let down his team, but he had also jeopardized their chances of being noticed by talent scouts. He had worked tirelessly with the seven talented female dancers, forming a close bond and relying on each other's strength. Now, the opportunity to showcase their skills to industry professionals had slipped away, leaving a void in their collective dreams. The female dancers, who had been diligently rehearsing without him, approached Suresh as he hung his head in shame. Their faces wore expressions of stern determination, and their eyes held a glimmer of mischief. The teacher, Miss Padma, stepped forward with an air of authority, her disappointment palpable. "Suresh, your lack of punctuality has cost us greatly," she said, her voice filled with disappointment. "You will now experience the consequences of your actions. Get ready to be punished."

The anticipation in the room grew as Suresh braced himself for the trials he would have to face, knowing that his journey to redemption was about to begin. The seven female dancers and Miss Padma were vindictive. The talent scouts were specifically called to see this performance. This was a once in a year opportunity. And, because of him, Suresh knew that it was missed, not only for him, but also for the other seven girls. Miss Padma was a typical 46-year old professor. Her body, through years of dancing, was very well-maintained. She still had the grace and fitness of a 25-year-old. She was clad in her usual leggings and tops to facilitate the difficult dance movements. Her face, however, was a huge turnoff for everyone. She was really ugly and, as a result, had never maintained a long-term relationship and never married. The other 7 girls, all 19 year olds, were typical college girls with gracious bodies. Three of them were phenomenal lookers. Suresh had wanked and wanked to fantasies with them. Being the only male, he had envisioned that he would be getting laid left, right and centre. Unfortunately, it hadn't yet come to be.

One of those great lookers, Ashwini, was eventually wearing down to his repeated attempts. She had told him that she would consider it and give him an answer after this show. She did not want any distractions until then. This show and the scouts were that important. And now, Suresh had ruined it forever, and with it, he suddenly realised as she stared at him with anger and contempt, any shot with her. Miss Padma finally picked up the phone, called Suresh's mother and set the phone on speaker. She explained the situation to the mother. Kavitha, Suresh's mother, who was an alumni of the same school knew the importance of this show.

"Seriously? Such an important event and that idiot couldn't set an alarm clock."

"Mom, I-" Suresh started. "Silence." Miss Padma growled and Suresh shut up. He was terrified. Miss Padma told Kavitha on the phone that they were going to punish him and needed her to authorise it. Kavitha fully agreed and finally spoke to Suresh on the speaker.

"I don't care what the punishments are and I don't care how you feel about it. You need to get it signed from each one of them that you have completed their punishment. Without those signatures on the paper, don't come to the house again." And the line went cold. Miss Padma and the girls started at Suresh. Their faces were still dark with anger but it now showed excitement mixed into it. They were looking at their prey in anticipation.

The first order of business was that Suresh printed out a piece of paper with a table with their names and their signatures to be added next to it. Miss Padma told him to go to the girls first. Suresh realised grudgingly that he would go to Ashwini first.

"Um, Ashwini." He started. He couldn't get the rest of the sentence out because she had slapped him. If Suresh had any hesitation or fight in him, it was completely removed after the slap. Because, Ashwini was strong. In fact all the girls were. The girls had free karate lessons and Suresh was winded with the slap. "It is miss Ashwini to you."

Suresh replied. "Sorry, miss Ashwini. Could you sign this?"

"What is in it for me?"

Suresh had only one reply. "Please, miss Ashwini, anything. Please sign this." He couldn't be homeless. Not even for a day.

"Well, then remove your shirt and clean my shoes."

Suresh stared. This was below the belt. However, he knew that Ashwini was serious. And, he also knew that mom would not allow him back home without their signatures. And so, he started unbuttoning his shirt. He finally took it off entirely and stood in front of one of his crushes. Ashwini laughed.

"Oh My God! You were asking me out with this?" She laughed and the others joined in. Suresh knew he was scrawny. But, it still felt cruel when the women pointed and laughed. However, he realised that was the theme today. Cruelty. He waited a few seconds for them to start laughing.

"What would you have done if I had laughed at you like this when you take your shirt off in private?"

The women's laughter renewed. Suresh was humiliated. This was the biggest humiliation of his life. He had no idea that it was just the start of the humiliation. He had no idea that, in ten minutes, he would be looking back to this moment and realised he would give the Earth to get back to this. In addition, he started feeling tingly down there. He had no idea why women laughing at him was getting him aroused but it most certainly was. He waited for them to stop but it was certainly not happening. So, he took a deep breath and asked again.

"Miss Ashwini, can I start wiping your shoes?" Ashwini finally nodded and he bent down. He started wiping and pretty soon, he was done. This was not new to him. With his dad passed away and mom working 2 jobs, mom expected the house, the shoes, the toilet all neat and spotless and the responsibility fell on him. Ashwini was impressed with the way he had cleaned it. Suresh felt proud to see her appreciative look and offered the paper again. Ashwini went forward but Miss Padma stopped her.

"Let him do what is the needful for each of us. Not one of us will sign it until everyone is satisfied." Suresh had to grudgingly accept her logic and move to the next one. It was Priya.

Priya was another one with a well-toned body and a gorgeous face. One look at her and Suresh had given up. He knew such a woman would only be interested in the jocks and sportsmen. Now, he was going to ask her, no, beg her for mercy and the thought brought a fresh wave of shame. Inexplicably, it also brought a fresh wave of arousal for his organ. He was now nervous. Would his arousal be visible through his pants.

Priya ordered her shoes cleaned as well. However, when he moved with his shirt, she stopped him.

"What are you doing? How can my shoes be cleaned with that shirt which will have the dirt from Ashwini's shoes. Discard it and clean my shoes with your pants."

Suresh stared pleadingly at her. But, there was no mercy. He turned to Miss Padma and the look on her face told him that the trouble would be doubled if he opposed. And so, he removed his pants. Now, there was practically nothing hidden. His organ was quite hard and the women had noticed it. Suresh was too busy trying to strategically hide his arousal to realise the inevitable. He cleaned Priya's shoes with his pants and she smiled at him. He next went to Shreeja when he finally realised it.

He was in his underwear. It was the only piece of clothing he had. And now, he had nothing else to clean with.

No! It wasn't possible, right? They wouldn't order him to get naked in front of them, right? He stared into Shreeja's eyes. The eyes showed no mercy.

"What are you waiting for? Remove your underwear and clean my shoes with it."

Suresh threw all caution to the winds. He fell at her feet.

"Please, miss Shreeja. Please. Please don't make me do that. I will do anything."

"Since you agreed you will do anything, do this."

Suresh begged once more at the women. The women revelled in the sight.

A 19-year old man!

In his underwear!

Kneeling in front of 8 women, 7 of them the same age as him and a professor older than his mother.

At their feet. Begging for mercy!

A mercy, which the women knew, he would not be given. Still, they allowed him to beg. They watched the tears start and started getting wet. Miss Padma knew that she could make him do it in a jiffy. However, she wanted the women to do it. She wanted the women to take full charge of this buffoon. And so, she waited. Shreeja finally stepped forward.

"Listen to me, worm. You can remove the undies yourself or I will remove it for you. If I do, the rest of today's session will be in the open Tennis court outside. Now, up."

Suresh started crying. However, the latest threat swung him into action. He stood up. Shreeja stared at him. Anger, contempt and cruel anticipation filling her eyes. She finally told him. "3.. 2.."

Suresh finally did it. He hooked both his thumbs into his undies and pulled it down in one motion. He stepped out of it and stood there. Naked! Completely! Not a stitch on!

Miss Padma was a 46-year old virgin. In her youth, she was hardly ever approached by men. She had thrown all her self-respect out and begged some men who had only laughed at her. Over time, she got bitter and gave up and chose to dedicate her life to dance. However, since she hadn't seen anyone naked, she did not understand the significance of this naked man standing in front of her. The other women, however, were mesmerised. None of them were virgins and they had talked about their conquests. Some had bragged about the sizes of their conquests in great detail. Today, those brags looked stupid.

For, Suresh was gigantic. It was a monster. They had never seen one this big in their lives. Granted, the sample size was small but they had seen enough porn, even gay porn to know this. This was the biggest cock they had seen, even in porn. Admittedly, the porn actors' organs were comparable but their sex partners were nowhere near as good. For two minutes, they were mesmerised. Until Miss Padma cleared her throat. Suresh looked at her and she told him to get on with it. And so, he went and stood in front of Shreeja.

Shreeja stared at the specimen in front of her.

Naked! Completely! Not a stitch on! Bare as board!

And that organ. Fully erect and parallel to the ground, it stood proud of itself. A feeling not shared by Suresh's head, his main head, as he stood there, crying and sad. She stared expectantly at him. She was not going to make this easy. Suresh finally gulped and asked.

"Miss Shreeja, can I start cleaning your shoes?" Shreeja nodded. She stood there, clad in a skirt that barely made its way over her knees and with red heels. Against that, was the worm, naked and in all his glory now cleaning her shoes. The thought made her fully wet. She wanted to grab his tushy and take him inside her. But, she knew she would never let it happen. Suresh went down on all fours, and cleaned her shoes. He then stepped back, still on all fours and looked up hopefully. Shreeja stared at her shoes carefully, determined to find a mistake. Suresh felt proud when she didn't find any and gave up. Now that the underwear was dirty too, Shreeja picked it up and threw it in the pile of his clothes.

Suresh stared morosely. So near, and yet, so so far. He was standing there, completely naked in front of 8 women. His clothes were a mere 6 feet away from him. And yet, he knew, he would be in more trouble if he even moved in that direction. Right now, the only thing he could hope for was that they would allow him to wear clothes to go back home. He prayed to all the Gods that they would show him that small amount of generosity.

With no more clothing available, he had no choice but to clean with his tongue. Sheila was next. Sheila was a relatively heavier, round-faced woman whom Suresh never really liked. Sheila knew how he always never gave a second look at her. Now, she had him in her power and there was no way she was going easy on him.

"Naked boy!" She announced. The women alll laughed at the moniker. "That's your name from here on! Naked boy! Naked boy!" They cheered. Sheila waited until the cheers went down.

"Naked boy!" She announced again. "My shoes are already clean. However, my ass is sweaty from standing here all day. You will now beg me to lick my ass clean."

And so, Suresh kissed her feet and knelt in front of her.

"Sheila madam, can I lick your ass."

"Are you sure? It is really sweaty. Won't it taste badly?"

"Yes, madam. But, I would really love to help you by licking it clean."

"I don't understand. Why do you want to do this?"

At this, Suresh bent down. He kissed her feet and replied.

"Because, madam, I am your slave. You are my superior and if your buttocks is sweaty, I would like to make you fell better by cleaning up the sweat for you."

"Well, fine. I will allow you to do that. But then, I can't let you look at it." As she spoke, Sheila put her hands inside her blouse and quickly unhooked her bra. Suresh stared, mesmerised. He felt himself growing even further as she removed her bra through her tops. "We will go inside that toilet and I will blindfold you with my bra. You will then lick my ass clean. And, judging by the looks, I guess the remaining four of us all want it. Am I right?"

The other four cheered. And then, Ashwini spoke. "Actually, I wouldn't mind it either."

Sheila smiled. "Great. You will lick all of our asses clean. And then, we will discuss and decide on when we will sign your form so that your mommy will allow you back home. Now, bite this." She shouted offering one end of the bra to him.

Suresh stared at her, confused. Sheila flared up at his hesitation. She grabbed his hair and lifted him up. She then gave two thwacks at his naked butt. Suresh shouted in pain.

"Bite." She said and Suresh quickly caught the end with his teeth. And then, he understood what she wanted.

He was naked! Completely! Not a stitch on! Bare as board!

In front of 8 fully clothed women. 7 of them the same age as him and one of them his teacher. And now, he was being dragged by one of them with him biting down on her bra. She was dragging him like a Dog and strangely, this was causing him to get more and more aroused. He started leaking pre-cum and he prayed to all the Gods that they wouldn't have noticed. In the toilet, she blindfolded him with her bra. He heard the rustle of her clothes as they dropped to the floor. Suresh applied a bunch of loving kisses to each butt cheek. The summer had caused enough amount of sweat and Suresh dutifully licked each drop. The smell was causing him to retch again and again. However, the worst was yet to come.

Sheila waited patiently and just when he got near her crack, she repeatedly squeezed her cheeks pulling his tongue well into her rectum and let it rip. Suresh was frequently hit with the stench of her farts but never once wavered from the ass-licking. He knew that she told the others as well as, all the women (with the exception of Jyothi) slowly got naked and farted into him as well. Suresh licked all their asses well for a long time and thanked each one of them for the privilege. He finally crawled back to them and knelt hoping, praying that they would sign him and release him. They all got clothed again and pulled his blindlfold off.

"Naked boy!" Miss Padma announced. "This is your last punishment for the day. Actually, not much of a punishment. You will now rub yourself. If you last 5 minutes, we will sign your form. If not, we will not sign it. Since you cannot go home without it, you will spend the next one year in my house. I have a maid to clean the house and do my laundry, my next-door neighbour, a man cleans my toilets, a gardener who tends to my plants and another maid who does my dishes. I will send all of them away for a year and you will do all of it. Completely Naked. OF course, it is completely up to you. You need not take this punishment. But, we will anyway take your clothes with us so it is either this or you can walk back home naked after which your mommy won't let you in anyway."

And so, Suresh started rubbing. 5 minutes? He did not last 5 seconds. And so, he licked his cum and then went on to kiss Miss Padma's feet all the while thinking about how he would be naked for a whole year.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers