All Comments on 'That Fulfilling Feeling'

by Unihorn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
nookybearnookybearover 19 years ago
Full filled

Great! every womans dream, and every voyeurs delight! With writing like this, we both can imagine and place ourselves in that position!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sicko Wussie Author

Well some of the women like it but you have lost the majority of the possible readers - keep deluding yourself - marraige consentual screwing around involves a balance, a reality of sorts - you desire none - weird isn't it - you might as well sell her and get something for the loving mother of your children - hey why don't you bring mum and the kids next time - they can video it for you and the rest of your family and church members.

Don't you see how ridiculus this could get- well write on (for yourself)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
IF HUBBY WAS A MAN

IF HUBBY WAS A MAN IN THE BEDROOM AND DID HIS FUCKING WITH HER.THEIR SEX LIFE WOULD BE GOOD ALREADY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot!!

Great story! Well written, good imagery, and totally hot too. I hope you consider writing more about Tree.

camanncamannover 19 years ago
Great story..well written

And to If hubby was a man and sicko wussie... Well you two creeps go back to the general forum. People who take the time and effort to write a story do not deserve the kind of sick crap you two spew out. If you will identify yourselves on the Genera; forum then I will take you apart much better there.. Understood. Stay away from this part of the forum with your filth. You are not making feedback but only getting your rocks off demeaning something neither of you are capable of doing.

CAMANN

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Still wussie

Response to Dearest Camann - #1 This a public forum - even you can respond to an invitation by the author to make a comment -I see you too are in the USA, so you are aware of what freedom is and what is permitted.

#2 Re Threats: Grow up - this author has some talent but if he only writes for you and some other wussies and some women he won't get any better- maybe he understands this now better than you ever will.

#3 The sick crap being spewed goes against the grain of 99% of the married or divorced men readers - nearly 25% of whom have divorced wives who fucked around on them. Are you getting the picture creepus? Now factor in the normal women or wives who couldn't respect you or a husband doing what the author has made a theme of.

Good married sexual erotisism has a balance or fairness to it - either consentual with benifit to each party or consequences for the offending spouse (to be clear - if you knowingly are raising the child of your loving wife and boss then encouraging them to make more in your presence - then most of us think you are not erotic - just sick!! So some semblence of life's realities are necessary to a theme or plot that make it entertaining and credible for most of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I haven't read this story

I have only read the comments. I am one that believes this forum is for negative and positive feedback. If some asswipe dosen't like my remarks then he/she can piss off.

UnihornUnihornover 19 years agoAuthor
From Unihorn the Author

I’d like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my stories and those who leave constructive criticism and acclaim. However these are fiction. My wife couldn’t be further removed from the person portrayed in the stories if it were possible, that’s what makes writing and reading them such fun for us both amongst other things.

By all means Anonymous, criticise the stories but don’t get personal with me when you don’t know me, regardless of the content of my stories. To everyone else many thanks, Have fun and a great life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BRITS STOP WRITING

And stick with what you know best....surrendering and homosexuality!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Fairly pedestrian

Nothing different or unexpected. Poor composition and word skills.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

thank you for not publishing any more garbage for almost 9 years, let's see if you can go 2 more decades.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Needs

A whore needs a cuck to keep her.in groceries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY????????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous