That Girl Next Door Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom caught her children together! What will she do?
22.2k words
4.56
28.9k
41

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Legal Disclaimer***

The following is entirely a work of fiction. Any similarity to real persons, alive or deceased, including but not limited to names and/or personal descriptions is purely coincidental. Nothing in this story is intended to be defamatory or metaphorical. This work was produced entirely with the intent to entertain the reader. Nothing more. All characters in this story are assumed to be at least 18 years old at the time the story takes place. This is an original work of fiction and the author retains all rights to it. Limited license is granted to 'Literotica' for publication according to their requirements and conditions.

Copyright © 2022 by Scottish Texan.

***DEDICATION***

This installment of my story is dedicated to the memory of the B-17 serial number 44-83872 known as the "Texas Raiders" that was destroyed during an airshow on the south side of Dallas, Texas November 12, 2022. I am typing this dedication to her just 4 short hours after her loss. This dedication also extends to the 5 members of her aircrew who lost their lives in the collision as well as the pilot of the Bell P-63 that rammed her and was also killed.

I want to note that I had already included her in this chapter several weeks before the accident since I wrote the scene in which she is mentioned at the end of August, about 6 weeks ago. I have not added that scene or edited it after the collision that happened today. It was already in the story draft and now I will not change it or alter it in any manner out of remembrance for the Historic Plane and her Gallant Crew. The names of the six aviators who lost their lives in this incident are included in the Appendix.

***Acknowledgments***

My sincere thanks to my Beta Reading Crew; shakna, NWX217, middleson, FantasySheWrote, BlowPopJ, Sinthet, and Lady_Lierin for their valuable time, suggestions, and for just putting up with me in general. Editorial credit goes to NWX217. Thanks, buddy!

Excerpt taken from the poem "The Walrus and The Carpenter" by Lewis Carroll. This also comes from one of my favorite scenes in the 1963 movie "Donovan's Reef". Doctor William Dedham is meeting with his daughter Amelia for the first time after they have been estranged from one another for nearly twenty years. He wants to have a heart to heart chat with her and reveal the truth about his life during the intervening years after his wife (her mother) had passed away. He needs to explain his absence to her and he begins by reciting from the poem. Mrs. Stewart uses this quote because she herself has secrets to reveal.

***Preface***

This is the fifth installment of a multiple chapter story. This installment was not written to stand alone and the author strongly suggests that you start at the beginning of the story in <a href="https://www.literotica.com/s/that-girl-next-door-1">That Girl Next Door Ch.01</a> before reading any further. (I am trying a different formatting for the link, so I hope that it works correctly this time.) Trigger warnings for this chapter include Incest, Polyamory, Gun Violence, and Death. Travel at your own risk!

____________________________________________________________

***Chapter Five***

{Previously}

Breathing deeply to release a sigh, Mother Stewart noticed for the first time that there was an odor of sex in Jason's bedroom as well.

With her suspicions confirmed, she located Jason's desk chair and spun it around to face the bed. Then she quietly settled into it, sipping her coffee as she waited for her children to awaken. It wasn't too long before Jessica was the first to regain consciousness. Mother Stewart was not the least bit surprised that her daughter awoke first. Everyone knew that Jason had Grizzly Bear genes spliced into his DNA while his sister was always up first and cheerful most mornings.

Jessica yawned and stretched before noticing that morning had come and the room was well lit by the rising sun.

"Oh shit!" Jessica muttered. "I have to hurry up and get back to my room!" She grabbed the covers and threw them off of herself exposing her completely nude body.

Mrs. Stewart noticed with amusement that her daughter had evidence of fornication trailing down between her legs and across the back of her left thigh. The cum had dried leaving a dusty white trail that was unmistakable. She raised her mug to her lips and this time she loudly slurped her coffee on purpose.

Upon hearing the sound, Jessica with her back still towards her mother jerked as stiff as a board with her head no longer facing her brother. Now she was staring directly at the photo on the wall of the two of them together. In the photo (taken on a vacation to Durango, Colorado), his arms were around her shoulders and her arm was wrapped tightly around his waist pulling the two of them closer standing side by side with Rio Grande #476, a K-28 Mikado type steam locomotive right behind them. She slowly turned and looked over her shoulder only to find her mother studying her over the rim of her favorite coffee mug.

Jessica squealed while desperately grabbing the covers and raising them to her neck and turning to face her mother. Then she reached behind herself and began to frantically shake her brother to wake him up.

"Umph, ugh, aaahh! Damn it, Jess! What in the hell are you doing?

"Houston! We have a problem!" Was Jessica's reply. "Wake up, Jason! Mom's here!"

Jason's brain was still sleep fogged. It resembled an old radial aircraft engine on a Boeing C-97 Stratocruiser, coughing and spitting the smoke of unburnt fuel from the exhaust pipes as it tried to start up and rumble to life.

"Whaaat?" Jason muttered as he tried to roll over away from the wall.

"Good morning Jessie, dear." Mrs. Stewart said, syrup dripping from her voice. "I trust that you are still taking your birth control pills every night before bed. Right?"

"Yes, mother."

Mrs. Stewart cocked one eyebrow while staring directly at her daughter before taking another sip of her coffee. The phrase 'Are you lying to me?' remained unspoken, but was still clearly communicated in that single look.

"I'm serious mom! I'm still on the pill! I haven't missed taking any of them."

"Very well, dear. I believe you. Considering this present situation in particular, I'm very pleased."

That short conversation between Jessica and their mother was enough to ensure that Jason was now fully wide awake. Not only that, but wild eyed panic also started to settle inside of him. Jessica was seeking the safety and comfort of her brother's torso, having backpedaled tight up against him. Jason wrapped his left arm around his sister's naked body on instinct to comfort her. Jessica had always come first in his life. Mrs. Stewart continued to calmly study her two children while sipping her coffee.

"I think that it is time for the two of you to get dressed so that the four of us as a complete family can have a meeting downstairs in the den," Mrs. Stewart stated rather calmly. "I will give you two a little extra time to clean up and get dressed while I go and wake up your father. Jessica dear, you probably need to go to the restroom and freshen up between your legs. I strongly suggest that you do that because I noticed that you have leaked out some of your brother's semen while you slept."

With that, their mother stood up and calmly walked out into the hallway taking her favorite coffee mug with her. There was no rushing or urgency to her gait. Jessica was mortified by her mother's closing statement. After her mother was out of sight, she parted her legs and looked between them to confirm what her mother had said. Sure enough, the evidence was there eliciting a groan of despair from her. There was no other explanations or excuses that she could make to her parents. Jessica and her brother had been figuratively caught with their hands in the cookie jar. They were totally busted.

Jason's brain was firing on most of its cylinders by now and he was suddenly struck by how surreal this scene was. For the first time that morning, he realized that his mother was extremely calm about finding both him and his sister naked and sleeping in the same bed together. The incongruity of that idea considered as a whole just didn't jibe.

They were obviously caught en flagranté because there was no way to make any excuses that could explain away the obvious. Their mother knew very well what the two of them had done with each other last night. Her closing statement before she went downstairs had purposefully removed any doubts. She knew with absolute certainty that he and his sister were having sex together and yet, she didn't have an emotional explosion. 'What the fuck?' he thought to himself.

It took Jason and Jessica about ten minutes to clean themselves up and get dressed before heading downstairs. Both of their parents were waiting for them in the den, comfortably ensconced in their La-Z-Boy® Rocker/Recliners with their morning coffee. Father Stewart had a huge frown on his face, and yet he wasn't seething with rage. Mother Stewart had prepared his mug of coffee for him which he was currently nursing on. She had also refreshed her own mug.

The two younger Stewarts recognized the familiar aroma of 'Bright and Early' brand 'Houstonian Blend®' emanating along with the wisp of steam from the Coffee Decanter that rested upon its heating plate on mom's credenza. Two more coffee mugs, obviously empty since they sat upside down, as well as Half-n-Half, powdered creamer, and sugar rested on a tray beside it. Their mother addressed them as they entered the room.

"Your father and I would like for the two of you to fix yourselves some coffee, or you can get yourself a glass of Orange Juice from the kitchen if you prefer," Mrs. Stewart opened. "After you've served yourselves, then please sit here on the Love Seat so that we can have a nice chat."

Jason was quaking in his boots now. His mother had intentionally emphasized the name of the piece of furniture that she had directed her children to. That alone was enough to scare the bejesus out of him. But not only that, his father appeared to be every bit as calm as his mother in spite of the frown that he wore. It seemed like every time that Jason added up 2+2 inside of his head, the answer kept coming back as '5'. No, it was much worse than that. He kept coming up with '7' or '8'! Not only was the answer incorrect, but there were also so many different pieces missing in the equation that it was impossible to solve it!

Jessica stepped out of the room and retrieved not only a glass, but also the Orange Juice carton from the fridge. Jason helped himself to black coffee with lots and lots of sugar in it. Once the siblings were sitting together on the Love Seat, Jason slipped his arm around his sister's waist in a show of support and solidarity. Whatever happened next, he would NOT leave his sister or let them be separated again. He had made his decision on their relationship and he planned to remain firm and resolute about it.

Jessica looked up into his eyes with adoration painted all over her face. After their mother had caught them, the first two things that had flashed through her mind was, 'I'm going to lose Jason all over again because of this' and 'This is exactly the kind of thing that would cause him to break us up!' She had been frightened and worried about her brother's reaction to their current predicament. More so than any punishments that their parents may hand out to them, losing Jason was more important to her than life itself. She felt that she could weather ANY storm as long as she had her brother by her side. When Jason had put his arm around her in front of their parents and pulled her up close and tight, it sent a message not only to their parents but to Jessica herself and she immediately caught it. All of her fear and worry dissipated instantly.

Their father chose to take the floor first, so he stood up from his chair to address his children. The frown disappeared for a moment, replaced by a more thoughtful look and he began to speak his peace.

"The acorn never falls very far from the mighty oak tree."

"Daddy?" Jessica asked with concern in her voice.

"Children, you know that I don't believe in double standards. I'm not going to lie to you and pretend that everything about this awkward situation is satisfactory. Trust me when I tell you that I am truly worried and very upset. I'll explain the reasons why in a few moments. But at the same time, I can't be angry with the two of you without being angry at myself. If there is one thing that your mother and I are careful about, it is hypocrisy. Neither one of us are two-faced hypocrites.

"I know that you both know a lot about your Aunt Linda, but there are secrets about her life that we have never shared with you two. We weren't specifically hiding it or trying to keep it buried even though it isn't something that most of society would find acceptable. So everyone in our family just ignores its existence and never discusses it, your grandparents included.

"You both know that she was my little sister, and that there was only a 15-month gap between our ages, not the 31-month gap like between the two of you. I didn't meet your mother until sometime after she and Linda became best friends, so I should probably let her pick up the story from here." Mr. Stewart then looked over to his wife wordlessly asking her to pick up the narrative.

"The time has come, the Walrus said, to talk of many things: Of shoes-and ships-and sealing wax-of cabbages-and kings." Mrs. Stewart recited a verse from one of her favorite poems as she remained seated, but leaning forward now resting her elbows on her knees.

"Momma?" Jessica spoke again with concern still in her voice.

"Before I begin, show me and your father how you two kiss whenever you are alone with each other. Just pretend that we are not here." After a short pause, neither Jessica nor Jason had moved. "Go on now, just be normal with each other just like you are whenever you are alone. Your father and I are not going to bite."

After a brief hesitation, Jason removed the arm he had around Jessica so that she could turn halfway and face him. As she leaned over towards him, he brought his face close to hers. Their lips met and their tongues entwined in a passionate kiss. They parted after a good long passionate kiss, a kiss that probably took all of 45 seconds but undoubtedly seemed like 5 minutes to the siblings under the scrutiny of their own parents.

"You two are truly adorable together," their mother gushed. "So! Your father and I have secrets in our past that we never discuss outside of our own bedroom. I know that all of us are very close to the McLaughlin family, but what I am about to tell you would most likely end that friendship forever if they were to ever discover the truth. So everything that we are about to discuss needs to be kept super secret. It needs to remain strictly between the four of us and absolutely no one else, understood?"

The two siblings nodded their acceptance of the restriction.

"Okay, so where to begin? I suppose that High School would be the best place to start. Your Aunt Linda was only about 6 months older than me but because of how our particular birth dates fell on the calendar, we were both still in the same grade during all of our school years together. I knew who Linda was from pretty early on, but she had a different set of teachers during our elementary school years and we never had any classes together.

"During middle school, we both ended up in band during the same class period but again we didn't share any other classes with each other. So other than a cordial greeting in the hallway to acknowledge one another, we still didn't become friends right away. Circumstances brought about a change in our relationship when we both got to High School.

"Our tenth grade year was the first time that we had several classes together. All of our morning classes matched up exactly the same plus our lunch period was also shared together. So was our first class after lunch which was band practice. Something just clicked between us and we started to hang together. She played the Trumpet but I played the French Horn. As we became closer and closer over time, she chose to switch to French Horn so that we could sit together during band class."

Father Stewart chose to interrupt his wife's story here. "Linda and I were always close and talked to each other about everything. Then one day, she came home from school and I noticed that the instrument case that she was carrying was a different size and shape to the one that I had always seen her with. When I asked her about it, she told me about how much she liked your mother and wanted to be close friends with her. She explained that she had changed instruments in band so that the two of them would be able to sit in the same section together. I asked her if this was a 'girl crush' and she giggled. She answered me back with 'maybe'. But I digress, I'm sorry dear."

Mrs. Stewart continued, "After a while she started inviting me over to her home for visits and studying, so I did the same for her. And that was the first time that I met your father. Linda and I studied together and socialized in the same circles from then on. We soon became as thick as thieves. But your father's family was a lot different from my own. Everyone in my family gets along very well and you both know that I'm still fairly close to my parents.

"But their family was very different from mine because they did lots of stuff together. They enjoyed sitting around the table playing board games together like Risk© and Clue©. I really got into that experience because that wasn't how things went at my house. I thought it was very special that their family was so close and spent so much quality time with each other. About halfway through the school year, we started taking turns sleeping over at each other's homes.

"Pillow talk soon led to talking about boys and sex. Linda admitted to me that she wasn't a virgin, but she clammed up super tight when I pressed her for details about her sex life. I asked her about what it was like to kiss a boy on the mouth. She giggled about it the first few times that I tried to get her to talk about it. She admitted to enjoying the make-out part of dating a whole lot. But she still refused to talk about going all the way.

"Time went by and we continued to become closer and tighter. Not only was she like a sister to me, but we were best friends forever just exactly like Jessie and Mel."

Jessica suddenly coughed as discomfiture radiated from her whole being. Surely her parents were not aware of the true nature of the relationship that she currently shared with Melanie.

"Actually," Mrs. Stewart continued. "I suspect that your Aunt Linda and I were a lot closer than you two are." She looked at the floor for a while. Jason had seen his mother pose like that before when she was steeling herself to confront his father about something.

Raising her eyes to look directly at her children, "During our Senior year of high school when we were both 18 years old, your Aunt Linda taught me how to kiss...like a real, true lover's kiss. We were having a sleepover one night and I was lamenting the fact that none of the guys that I liked would ever ask me out. I remember telling her how embarrassed I was that other girls we knew had been kissing their boyfriends in the hallways between classes for a couple of years now. It seemed to me that every boy at our school had a hangup over the fact that I wasn't white. They didn't want to date a squaw."