That Girl Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother!" Jason shouted, suddenly alarmed by the racial slur.

"It's okay dear. It was a different time and place back then. Anyway, Linda leaned over and suddenly just kissed me! It wasn't just simply putting our lips on each other either. She astonished me when she gave me a true lovers kiss by slipping her tongue into my mouth. I was certainly surprised, but I also wasn't shocked for some reason. I was completely okay with what she was doing, so I didn't try to pull away from her. She slipped her arms around me and then suddenly, something passed between us. It was like bottled lightning. That kiss electrified every single one of my nerve endings. I'm pretty sure that Linda felt the exact same thing because when we both came up for air a little bit later, she shouted 'Wow!'

"We didn't stop with just the kissing, I mean we couldn't! We were totally caught up in the attraction to each other. Never before in my life had I felt sexual yearning for another woman. But there was no denying the feelings that had been latent inside of me, just waiting for Linda to make a move on me so that they could suddenly come bursting forth. I was totally smitten with Linda and it quickly became apparent that the feelings that I had for her were mutually present. Linda usually wore only a camisole and panties to bed and that night was no different. Pushing my luck, I slipped my hand up under her top and she didn't stop me. Instead, she grabbed the hem of my nightshirt even though I was sitting on it and began tugging on it.

"Long story short before I get into the realm of TMI, we undressed each other and made love for the first time that night. So one of the secrets that I have kept from you two all of this time is that I am bisexual. I've always been afraid of what kind of damage this could do to my children if you ever knew. I have not had another girlfriend since your Aunt Linda, but that doesn't mean that I'm not capable of going there again. If the right woman came along, I have no doubt that I could fall in love again."

A silence settled over the den for a while as the two siblings digested the words that their mother had spoken. Both Jason and his sister were well aware of the sexual orientation that Jessica had herself settled upon. Jason wasn't about to reveal any of his sister's secrets just because his mother had suddenly disclosed her own orientation. Jessica looked to her brother for a moment, then quickly made up her mind to speak up.

"The acorn and the oak...Mom? Can I get a hug, please? I really need you right now."

"Of course, dear!" Curiosity painted Mrs. Stewart's face for a moment, but she didn't hesitate to get out of her chair while extending her arms to her daughter. Jessica also stood up and held her arms out to her mother as she gathered her into a close, loving hug.

"Momma?" Jessica whispered into her ear. "Me too, momma. It's not only you, but both of us. I'm bisexual just like you and Melanie is my girlfriend."

Mrs. Stewart looked her daughter in the eye searching, but she discerned no evidence of subterfuge there. Jessica wasn't trying to make something up just to ease her mother's conscience. She was revealing her own secrets in kind and trusting in her mother to understand. Mrs. Stewart paused only for the briefest of moments to think about this revelation. Obviously, she and Jessica would need to talk privately sometime in the very near future about this development. But now was not the time to get sidetracked, so she pulled her daughter tightly to herself to reinforce the love of their hug and then she gestured for Jessica to sit back down before clearing her throat as an indication that she was ready to continue with her tale. They both returned to their respective seats and then Mrs. Stewart resumed her story.

"A few weeks after Linda and I became an item, I noticed that there were occasions when she was strangely unavailable to spend time with me. I became so irritated with her that I threatened to break us up over it. When it became apparent that there was no way out, she sat me down for a talk. She wanted to know if I was a lesbian or if I was still into guys.

"She explained that she was still very much attracted to the male of the species and had come to the decision that she was bisexual because all of the girl-on-girl stuff with me was something that she could not walk away from either. She assured me that she really did love me and cared deeply about me. And then she reminded me that she wasn't a virgin and enjoyed sex with boys too.

"Of course, I still liked guys and I told her so. My own dirty little secret that I had kept hidden away was that I had developed a huge crush on her brother, your father. While some would argue that I wasn't still a virgin because I was having full blown sex with Linda, technically I still was because my hymen was unbroken and that is how I thought of myself. I had already made a decision that I was going to save my virginity for your Dad. But at that time, I had not yet managed to put any plans into place in order to make that happen for me.

"So everything came to a head near the end our senior high school year. When I was over for a full weekend at their home, their parents had taken an opportunity to go out of town for a getaway. Your father knocked on the door but remained outside of the bedroom. Linda went out into the hallway to speak to him and was gone for quite a little bit.

My mind was idle as I waited for Linda to come back. I thought nothing was strange about it at the time, but then I remembered a question that I wanted to ask your father as well as his sister. God only knows what it was. Something trivial no doubt, but since it involved both of them I probably wanted to discuss some activity for the three of us to do together while their parents were away. Like I said, I was crushing on your Dad and wanted to spend time with both of them, not just your Aunt Linda." When she glanced over at Mr. Stewart, he shrugged his shoulders then shook his head negative indicating that he had could not remember anything about that conversation either.

"Linda's bedroom door wasn't shut tight, it was barely pulled closed but still not latched. When I opened it to step out into the hallway, I caught the two of them in a lover's embrace. Your father and your Aunt Linda were French Kissing and your father had his hands up inside of her camisole copping a feel! It instantly became clear to me why there were periods when Linda didn't have time for me. She had been dating BOTH of us at the same time all along, so some of her time had been reserved for her brother. The huge difference was that your father had been told all about me from the very beginning while I had been kept clueless about the two of them until just that moment when I caught them.

"When she saw me standing there, Linda broke the kiss and yelled 'Oh snap!' Except that she used a different expletive that starts with the letter 's' instead of the word snap." Mother Stewart arched her eyebrow and both of her children nodded in understanding of what the curse word was that their Aunt had used. Mother Stewart was strict about clean language, but she continued her story, "I was shocked just a little that they were committing incest but to my dismay, I realized that I was more turned on by the act than I was shocked.

"Since I had been crushing on your father for a couple of years, I thought that this might be my opportunity to get closer to him. So without thinking clearly I suddenly blurted out that I would not tell anyone about them if Linda would agree to share your father with me. She got angry with me for trying to blackmail them, which was actually not my intention at all. I backpedaled by explaining that I had no one to tell to begin with and that no one would believe me even if I did tell someone. That is when I had to confess my own attraction to your father in order to calm them down.

"It didn't happen overnight, but everyone eventually came together on the same page. Things were very tense for a little more than a few days. We certainly never did whatever activity that I had originally thought of. I'm quite sure that the fact that Linda and I were keeping our own illicit affair a secret was what saved me from losing the one person who was both my lover and my best friend. Eventually Linda told me that common sense led her to believe that her secret relationship with your father would not be revealed for similar reasons and that is when she began to trust me again.

"So that is how I came to be openly dating your father. It actually became a very good cover-up for their incest. Then lo and behold, your father actually developed strong, deep feelings for me. I had always hoped that he would genuinely return my love and I was surprised one day when he said, 'I love you' to me when we were all alone together. I actually did a double take, then searched the area for anyone who might be watching us. Until that moment, the only times that he had said, 'I love you' to me was in the presence of others to keep up appearances.

"I am pretty sure that same night when he returned home that he revealed his feelings to his sister. Your Aunt Linda eventually encouraged your father to propose to me, which he did. Linda was to be my maid of honor at our wedding and several of our mutual friends would eventually be asked to be my bridesmaids." Father Stewart nodded in agreement certifying that his wife's statement matched the facts.

"By then the three of us were living together in a two-bedroom apartment and going to the same university. Your father was a college senior while Linda and I were juniors. The three of us were all extremely close and deeply in love with each other. It was one of the happiest times in my life and my grades at school were positive proof. I had straight 'A's except for a 'B' in Pharmacology. I had never failed any courses before, but neither was I a stellar student all through High School and Junior High. The former "B & C" student had turned over a new leaf. The love and emotional support of our three-way relationship made a huge difference in my motivational levels.

"Then a couple of months before the wedding, we were all home for the summer break. So came that fateful day when your grandmother had run out of milk and needed more to finish the supper that she was making. So she asked Linda if she would mind making a quick trip down to the market."

Tears welled up in Mrs. Stewart's eyes and she broke down crying. She couldn't continue her story, not there really was any need to go further. All four of them were getting pretty choked up at that point. The story was well known about how Linda Stewart had been on the way to the grocery store when her car was stuck broadside by a drunk driver who ran a red light. The fact that she was killed instantly was considered a mercy among most members of the family. It was an annual ritual to go to the cemetery on Linda's birthday to place flowers on her grave. For Jessica and Jason both, the fact that their mother always kissed Aunt Linda's headstone goodbye at the end of each visit instantly took on a whole new, deeper meaning from that day forward. Now they clearly understood why their mom performed that ritual.

The Stewart siblings both stood up as did their parents. Everyone gathered in the middle of the den for a group hug. The four of them stood there arms around each other and had a long, comforting cry together while thinking of their long lost family member. The siblings had never known their Aunt Linda, but there were a multitude of photos in the family albums that featured her image. After a few moments as everyone began to regain their composure, Jason was the first to speak up.

"Mom?" Jason queried. "You seem to be awfully calm right now. I fully expected you to blow your stack if you ever caught us together like this. Are you sure that both of you are not angry?" Jason looked over at his father and was shocked to see him smile.

Mrs. Stewart shook her head in the negative then continued, "Just like your father said, we're not hypocrites. How could I possibly get upset over the two of you doing exactly what your father and your aunt did? I am not going to say that I am glad that this has happened because it wasn't something that I wanted for the two of you. However, I do understand it and I am totally okay with it. But I am concerned about one pretty important thing. Does Melanie know that you two are having sex with each other?"

"Yes, she knows," Jason replied. "But I'm not just having sex with Jessica for fun mother. I'm in love with her and I have been for a long, long time. Jessie and I have discussed this between ourselves and I'm nearly certain that we fell in love with each other almost at the same time, probably six years ago. We are intimate with each other because we are in love with each other just like you and Dad. Please don't make it sound so sordid. It's something very beautiful to the both of us."

Jessica looked over at her father briefly. When she was sure that her father was looking right at her, she nodded her assent to what her brother had just said. She received a smile for her efforts just as her brother had.

"Duly noted and I totally understand. I was in love with both Linda and your father at the same time. I have been there before myself." Their Father cleared his throat before he spoke.

"I mentioned earlier that I wanted to speak about my concerns over this relationship. I have no doubts that you two truly love each other and that this isn't just some passing infatuation. I have seen both sides of the coin as it were. I am constantly amazed every time I turn around at the support that you each give to one another.

"The other day at the airport, not only did Jase teach Jess how to fly, but he accomplished that goal while using positive affirmations. I have also seen Jess call out something to Jase if it escaped his attention making sure that she has her brother's backside covered. You two are truly a tight-knit team, every bit as strong as your mother and I are together. The mutual support and aid that you give one another is a priceless asset and you must protect that at all costs!

"Still, I wonder if you two have looked far enough ahead into the future and given serious consideration to the downside of this love affair. Nothing is ever perfect and there ARE going to be times when the two of you fight over something. So I have to ask if the two of you have carefully thought about what this could do to your family relationship if the boyfriend/girlfriend part of it goes sideways? What I am trying to get you to understand is that if for some reason you have differences that cause you to break up as lovers, it WILL cause problems with the brother/sister relationship as well. You do understand that, right?"

"That was one of the first things that Jessie and I discussed after...," Jason paused considering his words to keep them tactful. "Well...after the first time that we made love. It was one of the biggest things that I had thought about when I was keeping her away from me at arms reach. I need Jess to be my sister far worst than I need her to be my lover. We both feel the same way when it comes to just about everything. So we easily agreed that the Brother/Sister part of our lives was paramount to anything else. We disagree on some things, but we really do mesh extremely well on everything else. There is always a future possibility that something MIGHT happen. We're only human after all. But I can't imagine that there is truly anything that we can't compromise on and work through together, right sis?"

Jessie acknowledged her brother's sentiments with a lingering kiss on his cheeks. Then she reinforced her sentiments, "You try and push me away again, mister, and I will beat you to within an inch of your life! Any problems that we have...and I do mean every problem that we have, we ARE going to work it out and we're NOT going to break up over it. It would completely devastate me and totally destroy me forever if you broke up with me."

Jason smiled at his sister and kissed her lips.

Mrs. Stewart could tell by looking at her children that they were both totally besotted with each other. No one could guarantee what the future holds in store for any individual. But thinking back over the past, she felt pretty confident that Jason was correct in his assessment. He and his sister had always been a team and worked extremely well together. It warmed her heart, so she smiled before speaking again.

"You and Jessie go ahead and get started on your breakfast now. The irony of the three of you becoming the mirror image of the three of us has NOT been lost on me. I'm sure that your father feels the same way, right honey?"

"Jason, son? Don't think for a moment that I have not seen how you behave around your sister. I have seen you treat her in very much the same way that I treat your mother. So when the thought pops into your head and you question why I'm not sitting you down for the 'boyfriend talk' right now, you should already know. I'm fairly confident that you will never break her heart. But you WILL answer to me if you do!"

"He won't...at least not again," was Jessica's retort. "Over the past several years when he put up a wall between us, it virtually tore my heart right out of my chest. But I get it now. I understand why he did it. But you're right, Daddy," Then turning to her brother and placing her palm against his chest and looking him directly into his eyes, "I'm sure that it will never happen again, right dear?"

"I love you, Jess."

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Melanie popped in an hour later and accepted the cup of coffee that Mrs. Stewart cheerfully offered to her. She couldn't get over the sudden change in the atmosphere in the Stewart home though. She could tell that something was off, but didn't have a clue as to what it could possibly be. Jason and Jessica were sitting a little closer to each other than normal, but also their demeanor was a little more subdued than normal.

Mr. Stewart entered the breakfast nook and announced that he wanted to make a trip down to the local Hardware Store Chain that had a name that begins with the letter 'L' and rhymes with 'rows'. Both the front and back yard garden hoses were too old and needed to be replaced. He also needed various fasteners for other projects that he had in mind.

Melanie instinctively knew that he would probably step next door to invite her own father to go shopping along with him. He stopped for only a moment to whisper something in Jason's ear before he did the same thing with Jessica. He bussed them both on the cheek after whispering to each in turn and then he was out the door.

Once Mrs. Stewart had retreated to another part of the house, Melanie leaned over towards her two lovers and asked in a conspirator's tone, "What in the fuck is going on around here? Did something happen this morning?"

Jason and Jessica turned towards each other. As soon as their eyes met, they both burst out in uproarious laughter. Both of them soon had tears running out of their eyes as they tried to regain their composure. Finally after a minute or two it was Jessica that spoke first, albeit in broken sentences as she tried to catch her breath.

"The cat...is out...of the bag...hun. Mom...busted us...this morning. Our Mom and Dad...know all about...the three of us. Everything. You and me. Me and Jason. All of it. I overslept this morning and she found me in Jason's bed with both of us buck naked."

"Holy shit!" Melanie exclaimed. A million questions entered her mind, but she was still deciding which one to ask first when Jason spoke,