That Girl Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He sure moved into that relationship awful fast!' Becky thought to herself. She had also started dating other people less than two weeks after the breakup but she wasn't currently shacked up with anyone, at least not yet. She was trying to start up a new relationship with her most recent suitor, however Jason had really done a number on her head. It wasn't until she called out Jason's name during her orgasm last night while her boyfriend was screwing her brains out that she realized she had a serious problem on her hands. Naturally, Eddie exploded and threatened to break up with her during the subsequent fight over the incident.

'Okay,' she thought to herself. 'I have to be honest and quit lying to myself. He actually did break up with me and I can't really blame him. If he had called out some other woman's name in the heat of passion, I would have had a similar reaction...probably. But I would like to think that I could have been talked down from it before breaking the two of us up like he did!'

About a half hour ago, after numerous phone calls and messages left to voice mail, she had finally managed to calm Eddie back down and convince him to come back over to her apartment tonight to kiss and make up with her. But in recent days, Jason was constantly on her mind and it troubled her deeply.

Why couldn't she just let go of the no-good bastard and move on? When they had been together, it seemed like he was constantly comparing her to his little sister Jessica whenever they fought about something. That wasn't the sole reason for their relationship ending, but it had been a significant factor leading to their own breakup. It was downright sickening how he idolized her!

A few moments later as she sat there and seethed over the situation, the light bulb suddenly lit up above her head. 'Wait just a gawd-damn second! Nuh-uhhh! There is absolutely no way in hell that he is porking his own sister. I was around him constantly and I would have noticed something fishy going on.

'Hell, the only time he was around Jessie was during the holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter and I went with him during those visits to home once we started living together.' Becky felt like she was on the edge of a major discovery. He mind continued churning out bits and pieces as she cogitated on her worries.

'But he totally avoided Jessie like she was infected with the plague! If he was doing Jessie then surely he would have called her on the phone frequently! But he NEVER phoned home! Even I call my own brothers and sisters constantly as well as my parents and grandparents. But judging by the way that Jason behaved, you would have thought that his entire family had been wiped out in some sort of catastrophe!'

That was the moment that an understanding finally dawned on Becky. 'That son of a bitch! That rotten, filthy, son of a bitch! He was always walking the straight and narrow. Even most policemen couldn't be as lily white as Jason was! He was the gold standard of human morality. If you asked him outright about the people in his family, he always had good things to say about them. So if he likes his family and has no issues with them, why is he so distant? There is only one possibility that would explain his behaviour...

'If he was avoiding Jessica like that, then there was also the chance that he was smitten with her. He had to be head over heels in love with his sister because he stayed as far away from her as he possibly could! His own morality would never allow him have an incestuous love affair with his own sister so he stayed far, far away from her! That is the only answer that fits!'

Becky sat back in her chair as a feeling of astonishment combined with wonder washed over her. She had finally figured out the mystery that had bothered her for nearly two years now. No other answer would fit so neatly into the empty slot. With this key piece of information now in her hands, she started reviewing their time together as a couple in intimate detail. She was astonished to realize that now some of Jason's nightmares suddenly made even more sense. Even in his wet dreams Jason had been trying to push Jessie away.

Becky looked down at her food only to discover that she had unconsciously finished the last of her Sesame Chicken and only a light coating of the sauce remained on her plate. She had been so focused on her thoughts that she also had totally missed it when the waiter had brought her check and fortune cookie to her. They rested on the table just to the side of her empty dish. She unwrapped the cellophane that contained her cookie and broke it open to retrieve that slip of paper contained within.

"The Patient Man knows that the Universe will reveal all of its secrets in good time," she read her fortune out loud. "Hrumph! That certain fits my thoughts tonight!"

Becky elected to keep the fortune and add it to the others that she had collected over the years. She placed it inside of her coin purse and when she got home later, she would add it to the others that she kept in a curio box that her grandmother had purchased for her during a visit to Chinatown when she once took a trip to San Francisco. She only saved the fortunes that she found relevant whenever she received them. From time to time, she would take them all out and read them one by one. They never failed to spark certain memories connected to each one of them. She would certainly remember this one as the day that she figured out Jason's darkest and most well kept secret!

Becky left the restaurant and drove the half mile over to her local Kroger® store. Since she had convinced her new beau to come back over to her place again tonight, she knew that he would expect her to have a six-pack of his favorite beer in the fridge. But that wasn't the only reason for making a grocery run tonight. She also needed some of the standard staples like milk, bread, butter, sugar, and a few other items for her pantry as well. She grabbed a shopping cart and entered the store headed for the beverage section first.

There was some beer already chilled in the store cooler. Fortunately, Shiner Bock® was one of those varieties that the store always kept ready to go. She grabbed the case then rounded the corner to find the next item on her list. She had already passed up two aisles and was about to skip the third one when something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye.

After spending two years with Jason and falling hard for him, she could easily pick him out of any crowded room. The aisle was empty except for three people who were evidently discussing which of the can goods that were on the nearby shelf needed to be placed into their basket. Just from her peripheral vision alone, Becky had spotted Jason, immediately recognizing him as one of those three people.

She kept moving to avoid drawing attention to herself, but slammed on the brakes as soon as she reached the cover of the next row's end-cap. Abandoning her own shopping cart, she put herself up close to the shelves and peeked back around the corner for a better look while trying to remain concealed. It was Jason, sure enough. He was holding the hand of a girl with long straight jet black hair. Their fingers were intertwined, so this wasn't just a friend or acquaintance with him. This was a lover.

'They have to be emotionally close to be holding hands just the same as he used to do with me.' Becky thought to herself. Maybe she is the new girlfriend. Becky didn't recognize the blonde haired girl that was with them at all, but she gathered up Jason's free hand and interlaced their fingers together before leaning over and kissing the dark haired girl directly on her lips! It wasn't the first time Becky had seen two girls kissing and this was definitely a lover's kiss with some tongue action added in. But it was also a totally different situation. This time her ex-boyfriend was involved with these two particular females.

Becky was so shocked that she ducked back and hid behind the end-cap once more. As she stood there, she suddenly realized that she was hyperventilating, gasping for breath. It took a moment or two to calm down and when she peaked back around the corner again, the trio had disappeared. She eased over to the next aisle searching for them, but they were not there either. The aisle after that contained the flour, sugar, and other baking goods, so she turned down the aisle to obtain the next item on her list.

Becky finished gathering up all of the comestibles that she currently needed and made it to the check-out stands without crossing paths with Jason or the two girls again. But she still couldn't get the encounter out of her head. The girl with the long black hair had certainly bore a strong resemblance to Jessica. But surely he was still keeping a great distance between the two of them. Wasn't he? She paid for her groceries, loaded up her car, then headed back to her apartment to face the guy that she was currently dating. But the grocery store encounter was still burned firmly into the fabric of her memory and it continued to haunt her in the coming days.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Saturday morning, Jason's alarm clock sounded at the appropriate moment just as it had been programmed to do. Jessica was closer to it, so she turned it off and then rolled back into her brother's arms. Jason was still asleep, but his body still reacted to her presence and he put his arm around her pulling her close.

"Oh dear God," Jessica moaned. The soft sheets, the warmth of her brother's body, and his affection for her...all of it combined to overwhelm her senses and her pussy immediately responded by flooding itself with lubrication. Her nipples hardened and her nerve endings all felt like she was on fire. She couldn't honestly recall the last time that she had been this horny in recent history. She considered her situation for a few moments and came to the realization that she was only getting some dick about twice a week on average. If not for her bisexual encounters with Melanie filling in the gaps, she would have been pulling her hair out in fist-filled strands by now.

Now that school was in full swing and both girls were working nearly every evening until late, the available time for sexual congress within the trio had been drastically reduced. Having jobs and working had cut into their available study time, which in turn meant that study time had cut into the time available for love-making. The Three Musketeers still managed to get in a quickie on occasion, usually only as a pair and not a threesome. It was just that currently, every one of the three of them had a full dance card and no spare time was to be found anywhere. While that induced a certain amount of tension of its own accord, they did exceptionally well at not flying off of the handle over wrong perceptions or insignificant matters.

This morning would prove to be no different, but Jessica really wanted to feel her brother's manhood buried deep inside of her body before he departed for work at the airport. She only had to move her head about a quarter of an inch to connect her lips to Jason's. Still asleep, his mouth wasn't completely shut so when she pressed her tongue between his lips, she was rewarded with his teeth scraping against the tip of her tongue as she clamped her mouth firmly over his.

As consciousness slowly descended upon Jason, he was very much aware of the warm feminine body pressed tightly against his own before he was cognizant of the fact that said female strumpet had a firm grip on his morning wood. She was gently stroking his hard on while her tongue was probing his own mouth and caressing his tongue. He moaned his approval into his lover's kiss and received the same acknowledgement from her in return.

He still was only half awake at that point, but he didn't give a rats ass about the identity of the woman bestowing her affection upon him. In his semi-rational state, the only thought that was in the forefront of his mind was that he hadn't gotten laid in nearly four days. He had fallen asleep the previous evening before either of his girls had gotten home from work, thus voiding his opportunity once again. Subconsciously, he knew it could only be one of two females. But still, if it had been a total stranger, Jason would have probably accepted the seduction without any resistance and no questions asked.

As he was kissing his lover, he became aware of the odor of pussy on her upper lip and cheeks. That certainly fit the recent lifestyle in their home. Jessica and Melanie had schedules that were very similar to each other while he was the odd one out. He knew that the two girls had taken to performing oral on each other more often than what they would have usually done just because he wasn't available to service their needs most days.

He wasn't troubled at all by this fact. The truth of the matter was that as far as he could tell, the three of them were still just as close as they had ever been after the Independence Day Camping Trip. Considering that employment at the airport was primarily a daytime commitment, Jason had scheduled most of his Senior Year classes for later in the day or at nighttime. His current schedule forced him into an "early to bed, early to rise" lifestyle while the ladies occasionally received the luxury of being able to 'sleep in'.

Jason felt the girl push his underwear down past his buttocks before she brought one of her feet with prehensile toes into play. With a bit of cloth firmly pinched between her big toe and the digit next to it, she kicked downward towards the foot of the bed bringing Jason's jockeys to his ankles. Even though he was not fully awake, Jason was conscious enough to work at least one foot and an ankle free from the underwear as his lover held it in her toe grip. If he had been blindfolded but fully awake, that trick with the toes would have been a dead giveaway that his sister was seducing him. Melanie had talented feet too, but for some reason she never could figure out how to make her toes work like that to pinch something and hold onto it.

Jason's hands stopped stroking Jessica's back long enough to feel for the edge of the bed. He was attentive enough now that he thought about what he was doing before just acting on it. In order to not push his lover onto the floor, he knew that he needed to check and be sure that there was sufficient room before rolling her over onto her back in order to lay on top of her. Jessica, for her own part, was thrilled that her brother was fixing to unleash his lust upon her. She parted her legs without any hesitation in anticipation that he was fixing to impale her with his cock. Since her hand was already stroking his member, she guided his erection into place as he lowered his body down on top of her.

Jason had moved his head so as to be cheek to cheek with his lover as soon as he broke their kiss while preparing to ravage her. So he still hadn't seen her face and was uncertain as to the identity of the woman that he was fixing to fuck. He determined that in order not to anger the girl, it was best to hedge his bets and not use any proper names when speaking to her. Jason moaned a generic, "Oh baby!" as his cock slipped easily into her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh god yes! Take me Jase! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!" Jessica whimpered in response to his intrusion. 'If I had yelled that out loud,' she thought to herself, 'Mel would have been proud of me.' It still amazed her about how the shy little Melanie turned into a loud, vocal, screamer during sex. It was always the quiet ones! Jessica had to stifle a giggle at the thought. Jason suddenly pushed inside of her causing her to gasp and laugh out simultaneously. The resulting noise that escaped her lips resembled a cough more than anything else, so their mutual lusty mood was not ruined.

Jason's eyesight finally found enough focus to determine that the female beneath him did, indeed, have jet black hair matching his own. Also, Jessica's voice was more feminine than Melanie's husky voice. The presence of jet black hair common to Native Americans as opposed to the dirty blonde of his girlfriend was all the confirmation Jason needed to know with a certainty that he was making love to his sweet darling sister.

Jason pulled her tight against himself by gripping her shoulders and laying most of his weight upon her. Jessica for her part, was frantically grabbing Jason all over his body. She had started out their session with her left hand on his shoulder blade. But immediately upon initial penetration, her right hand had flown down to grasp her brother's thigh just below his butt cheek of its own volition. Then her left hand moved further up his back to grip his shoulder for a few moments as she thrust herself back up on him. But then she changed position again reaching for the small of his back with both hands.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," Jessica grunted with each and every thrust of her brother's hips. The head of his dick repeatedly bottomed out, striking her cervix and sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout her whole being. "Faster baby! Harder!" she managed to gasp out in between his thrusts.

Jason had long ago gotten beyond being a quick shooter. It wasn't atypical for him to give his lover pleasure for more than twenty minutes before busting his nut. Both Jessica and Melanie were accustomed to getting at least three or four good orgasms before Jason was finished with them. But before molesting her brother, Jessica had been well aware that there really wasn't a great deal of time to be had after Jason's morning alarm had sounded. She needed him to finish quickly this morning so that he would not be late for work.

If Jason had showered before bedtime, he would set his alarm to allow himself about 15 minutes to dress then a half hour to get to the airport. When he had planned to shower in the morning before work, then he added an additional half hour into the schedule to allow for that. So either way, time was not on their hands.

Because her brother was such an attentive lover, Jessica had paid extremely close attention to his erogenous zones, learning where to go when she needed to push his buttons. Purely by accident, she had discovered one of his triggers. Most likely it was genetic in some way because she herself was susceptible to similar stimulation which tended to heighten her own desires. It had thrilled Jessica to discover something about their bodies that they had in common with each other.

Jason's nipples were very sensitive just like her own. If she needed to trip his trigger, all she had to do was gently brush her finger across them. Adding words of encouragement and affirmation only heightened the effect. Jessica was aware that her own orgasm was imminent, so she started playing with Jason's nipples.

"Cum for me, baby! Ram your cock deep inside of me! Cum inside, baby! Plant your seed inside of me! Knock me up you horny bastard! I want your baby! I want to see my belly stretch with your child growing inside of me! Do it! Do it now!"

That was the end for Jason. The mental picture painted by Jessica's words combined with the stimulation to his nipples did him in. He thrust one final time deep inside of his sister and unleashed a torrent of cum that had been building inside of him for the past four days. Feeling her brother's love juices filling up her womanhood along with seeing the passion on his face as he came was all that it took to finish Jessica off as well. Her own orgasm crashed over her a half second later and she joined her brother in the throes of simultaneous ecstasy.

After Jason had deposited the last spurt of semen into his sister, he stayed coupled with Jessica for nearly three minutes more while they returned from their places of euphoria. Most any other time, he would soften at a moderate rate after ejaculation. But this morning, his wood was only reduced slightly. Most likely it was because he still felt a strong urge to go pee. So once he had regained normal control over his breathing, he slowly rolled over towards Melanie, climbing off of his lover.