That Infamouse Weekend

Story Info
My wife's sex-fest weekend with her boyfriend.
3.5k words
2.94
11.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That infamous weekend

This is a story about a weekend of fucking, as told to me by my wife. My wife was there, I wasn't.

This weekend took place about 10 years ago. My wife and I were separated then, and she was invited away on a weekend by a guy she was casually dating. I am telling you the story because my wife told me about all the details.

We resolved our differences and have a fantastic, loving relationship today.

At the time when this weekend of non-stop sex took place, there was a significant amount of tension between us. It was mostly my doing, and Jane was definitely angry with me. I imagined that an opportunity to go away with her guy for a weekend of sex was a chance to make me jealous.

Here is the story, according to Jane and embellished with my fantasy-filled additions.

Our daughter was due to stay with me on this particular weekend. I went to Jane's house to collect our daughter at about 9am. Jane was due to leave soon after that.

Jane met me at the gate in a long white floral dress. She looked incredible.

We sat outside in the sun for a few minutes while our daughter got her things together. I asked her where she was going. Without hesitation, she said, "I'm going to Clarens with Gary."

I felt my heart race. I knew what lay ahead of her on the weekend. There was no doubt Jane was going to have a cock in her pussy all weekend long. I knew that when Jane was horny, she could fuck like there was no tomorrow. Jane was capable of multiple orgasms, and with a nice-sized cock in her, she could ride and ride until she was a puddle of orgasmic sweat and pussy juice.

Fast forward several months later. We had made great progress in repairing our relationship. I asked her to tell me all about her weekend. I insisted that I wanted to know everything. I was excited to hear about how she got laid all weekend long.

A few years earlier, on a wine tour, I learned an intimate secret about Jane that made me so horny. We sat down to a formal dinner with our wine club, and the host asked everyone to introduce themselves with a story no one else knew about.

Jane shared a story about sneaking onto a private swimming pool while on a date many years ago. She talked about how she had sex in the swimming pool late at night. I wanted to know everything. I found it very exciting to hear about Jane having sex on her swimming pool date.

Back to Jane's sex filled weekend in Clarens.

Jane told me the story over several of our own naked sessions while we were mending our relationship. Each time she shared tidbits of details, I got more excited and felt closer to her. As much as she had a weekend away with many multiple orgasm sessions a day - I wanted to be a part of it by listening to her tell the story.

While driving to Clarens, Jane remembered she hadn't packed any panties. The only pair she had was the skimpy white G-string she had on under her floral dress. She told Gary that she had forgotten to pack them and that they needed to stop somewhere so she could buy some.

Gary told her that she wouldn't need any. In that moment, she felt her pussy gush with wetness. Jane told Gary about how wet she suddenly felt after his comment about not needing panties. Gary asked, "Can I test?"

Jane immediately scrunched up her dress and pulled her G-string aside. Gary reached over with his left hand, while keeping his eyes on the road, to dip his fingers into Jane's pussy. Jane said she spread her legs and lay back in the passenger seat while Gary continues to stroke here pussy.

Jane told me how she was looking out for a quite spot on the side of the road to stop. She was getting desperate for more than just a finger in her pussy. Unfortunately, the traffics was busy and they had to put their playful activities on hold for a while.

They arrived at their destination an hour later

When they pulled up outside their secluded country BnB, Gary said to her, "Leave the luggage for now." That meant only one thing. Jane was seconds away from having a fat 9-inch cock shoved in her pussy.

Gary opened the door to their weekend sex pad and walked Jane backwards to the bed while kissing her and fingering her pussy lips. Once on her back, without a moment's hesitation, he lifted her long white dress up around her waist to reveal her white G-string with a wet patch full of pussy juice. He pulled her G-string aside and plunged his tongue in her pussy.

While Jane enjoys a good pussy licking, if she is wet and ready, she doesn't waste any time insisting that her pussy has a cock in it.

"Just fuck me," she said.

Gary stood up and stripped down. At the same time, he slipped a condom out of his wallet and impatiently rolled it over his hard throbbing penis.

Jane stripped her G-string off, and with her dress pulled up, she lay on the bed legs open, inviting Gary to slide his dick into her wet pussy. Jane has the most delicious pussy lips. They are long and hang outside of her pussy. When she lies on her back with her legs open, there is no sight more beautiful and inviting.

Gary slipped his cock inside her and fucked her hard. Jane was ready to wrap her legs around him and feel his cock all that way at the back of her pussy. It was fast and furious - like they had been desperate to do this for the last 3 hours while driving. Jane's pussy was wide open and inviting. Her weekend of fucking had started, and nothing was going to hold her back. She savoured Gary's big cock thumping in and out of her as she tried to get as much of it as she could.

Soon, Jane pushed him over onto his back; she wanted to ride that monster between his legs. She slipped her dress over her head - it was getting in the way. Jane straddled Gary, aiming his cock at her pussy and slowly lowering herself to take every inch of him inside her. She felt him stretch her pussy in a way she hadn't felt in a long time.

It was time to ride. Slowly at first. Lifting up off his cock to feel the full-length slide in and out of her pussy. Then, straddling him perfectly, with his cock almost touching her cervix...fuck it felt deep... she rocked her hips back and forth. I've seen her do this on top of me thousands of times - it is so fucking hot. Her perfect C-cup breasts bounced as she picked up speed.

That first orgasm took some work, but with a 9-inch cock in her, Jane is a machine. Multiple orgasms exploded out of her, one after another. While in mid-orgasm, she felt Gary thrust extra hard as he filled the condom with cum.

Jane sat on Gary's cock for a while longer, feeling him soften inside her. She enjoyed the thought of having his cum in her pussy, even if it was wrapped in a condom.

Jane rolled off and lay in her post-orgasm state of bliss. She thought about what it was like to fuck another guy after all these years.

Before long, Gary was back from collecting luggage and suggested they walk down to the stream to get some fresh air. Jane pulled on her dress and reached for her G-string. Gary said, "Leave them off, I'm going to fuck you again when we get back...and we won't be long."

As she walked along the grassy path next to the stream, Jane could feel the cool breeze flowing up her dress onto her freshly fucked pussy.

It wasn't 30 minutes later, and Gary had his cock buried in Jane's pussy again. This time, it was slower and more measured. There was no rush. They had dinner plans in town later. For now, they could slowly fuck each other until the sun went down.

Gary said, "I'm not using a condom this time I want to feel my bare cock in you. I've already cum this afternoon, so we're safe." Jane replied with a tepid "Okay", desperately wanting to feel his naked cock deep in her pussy.

He thrust his cock in and out of her pussy in long slow strokes, each time Jane could feel his length as he pushed every last inch of his member into the back of her pussy. In between glasses of wine and yummy snacks they had sex all afternoon. They casually fucked each other as they whiled away the time waiting to go to dinner.

That night, dinner with his friends in town passed slowly. Jane made polite conversation with people she barely knew. Jane knew they were passing time before they got naked again for another session. Despite two deeply satisfying sex fests already, she was excited for another one.

Jane sat at the dinner table with no panties on under her sexy Desigual dress, she could feel her pussy was juicy wet. The afternoon's sex sessions had been an entrée for the main course that was still to come. After all, it was Friday night and Jane wanted her pussy to be ravaged all weekend.

Back at the BnB, Gary peeled her clothes off her slowly and deliberately.

As they stood naked in front of each other, Jane dropped to her knees to take his oversized cock in her mouth. She stretched her lips around him and sucked the head of his cock. She could taste his salty precum in her mouth. She licked the length of his shaft, stopping to suck the head each time she reached the top of his cock.

It wasn't long before she was crawling up his body as he lay on his back. Jane wanted that cock in her pussy again - for the third time in a day. Jane hadn't done this since her honeymoon.

She straddled his cock and felt it slowly fill her up as she lowered herself. She could feel that she had been fucked twice already. There were the first signs of that deep ache that comes from a weekend of lots of sex - and it was only Friday night. What was she going to feel like on Sunday morning?

The bright glow around the curtains was the first evidence of a new morning. As Jane stirred, she felt a hard cock against her leg. She rolled on her side and pushed her butt out to make her pussy available. She was still naked after the fucking she got last night.

There were no words, just the knowing that she wanted his cock in her again and he was ready and waiting. She reached back to guide his penis to her opening. She rubbed the tip up and down her slit and her juices began to flow. It was so easy. It was like she was permanently wet for him and ripe to have her pussy filled at any time.

It was slow sex. He spooned her. Penetrating her from behind. Jane lay on her side feeling the full length of his member gently gliding in and out. It's the type of sex that works naturally when there is a big penis involved. No need to push back for extra depth.

"I'm going to cum," he whispered in her ear. "No, not inside me," she said. She pulled forward feeling his cock slip out of her. She rolled over, climbed on top of him and straddled his legs so she could masturbate him. It took just a few strokes and his gooey cum shot out in ropes covering her breasts and stomach.

Jane rolled on her back, still covered in cum and lay there thinking, "I didn't get to orgasm. I'm going to have get some more of this later."

It was 11 o'clock when they got into town for a late breakfast. The morning was filled with window shopping and walking around the quaint town square. By the time 2 o'clock came it was time to head back to the sex den. There was cold wine waiting and Jane's pussy was twitching. She wasn't going to go home after her fuck-fest weekend without getting all the sex she possibly could.

As they got in the car to head back, he whispered in her ear in a forceful voice, "I'm going to cum in you." Jane couldn't help but smile and say, "No you're not, I can't get pregnant."

Back at the BnB they both got naked, opened a bottle of wine and sat in bed drinking and fondling.

It didn't take long. Jane couldn't wait. Two glasses of wine and pussy that wanted an orgasm. She was on her back playing with her pussy lips, inviting Gary to fuck her some more. He quickly positioned himself on his knees in front of her wet opening. "Put a condom on," Jane said to him. "I want you to fuck me hard and I don't want to have to think about the consequences of you cumming inside me.

"You put it on for me", he said. He passed her a condom from the side table. Jane opened the wrapping, noticing the label said extra-large. She placed it on the tip of his cock and rolled the condom down the length of his penis all the way to the base. It looked so tight. He pushed her on her back and plunged his cock inside her.

It was a fuck session like no other, fuelled by Sauvignon Blanc and lust.

Jane felt him pumping in and out of her pussy. He was sure to pull his cock all the way out so that just the little cum catcher on the end of the condom was touching her pussy lips. Then in again - deep and all the way to back of her vagina. Thrust after thrust, she felt her orgasm building. It was way back there in her depths. She needed to be on top, but he was having none of that.

He rolled her over on her stomach and shoved a pillow under her. Jane pushed her ass in the air and waited for him to drive his cock into her pussy again. This time he was slow. Gently, in and out, each time pausing at the depth to push a little harder.

Normally Jane would never cum like this but with a cock this big anything could happen, and he was having fun. As much as Jane wanted her orgasms, she wanted to please him too.

Jane looked back over her shoulder to see him pumping in and out of her. It was blissful, her deep pussy was lapping up every inch of his glorious penis. She watched him intently as he fucked her with maximum concentration. It felt so incredible, but her orgasm continued to elude her.

"Let me get on top," she moaned. He slowed and stopped with his penis deep in inside her. After several seconds of contemplation he flopped down on his back. Jane felt her pussy go from full to empty in a nano second. Aaarg she wanted it back inside her.

She didn't miss a heartbeat - clambering on top of him and getting that cock back in her pussy as fast as possible. She wasted no time...it was time for her to cum. She wanted that orgasm that she had been craving since the sun came up.

She settled back on her knees and started rocking. Back and forth in small movements. She could feel his huge cock exactly in the right position. His cock was filling her up and hitting that spot deep in her pussy. Sex had never felt this good. She was seconds away from a screaming orgasm.

Jane felt it coming from deep down, it arrived like a steam train. Chugging closer and closer, building and building until it completely consumed her and her whole body went into convulsions.

She flopped down on his chest, out of breath and shaking. He whispered in her ear, "I've never seen a woman cum that hard."

Jane was not done, there was more where that came from.

She started grinding again and her next orgasm came within seconds. Grinding again and another orgasm, then another and another. Again and again she convulsed on his giant cock. It felt fantastic, fulling up every crevice of her now throbbing pussy. "I'm done," she said.

She rolled over on her back with her knees up basking in the warmth and glow of having cum more times that she could count.

He climbed between her knees, pushing them apart and staring down at her gaping pussy. Jane's pussy lips lay spread wide. She had never been fucked so deep and never had such a big cock give her bone rattling orgasms like that before.

He said, "my turn" and with that he yanked off the condom and slid his cock inside Jane. "I'm going to cum inside you whether you like it or not. I am going to full you pussy with so much cum."

Jane couldn't do more than grunt and he went to work.

In a split-second Jane felt the head of his cock in the back of her pussy. He wasn't giving her long strokes. He was deep in her fucking her hard with short sharp strokes. He was on a mission to cum.

He pushed up on his arms, looked Jane in the eyes and said with intent again, "I'm gong to cum in you." Jane replied, "Cum in me."

"Cum in me", she said again. "Cum!"

Jane lay with her legs spread as wide as she could, she wanted her pussy to be filled with his cum. She was waiting for it. Craving it. He was building. Getting faster, sharper, breathing harder.

"Yes?" he said questioningly. "Do you want this?"

"Cum in my pussy," Jane said demandingly. In that moment he let go and shuddered as he came deep inside Jane. Ropes of cum released out of his monster cock and filled her pussy.

She didn't know it until then, but this is what she had been craving. She wanted another man to cum deep inside her so she could say fuck you to the world. "Fuck you! I can have all the sex I want with whoever I want. I can fuck better than any other woman."

Jane lay on her back with cum flowing out of her fully satisfied pussy. There was so much, she pulled the sheet up to her pussy to wipe the cum away. He pulled the sheet back and said, "I want to watch my cum flow out of your pussy." He passed her a glass of wine and sat on the edge of the bed satisfied with his work.

After a few minutes he asked, "where are those panties you wore in the car on the way down?" They were screwed up in a bundle in the corner where he fished them out. "Put these on, with a pair of Jeans and keep my cum inside you. We are going to drink wine on the stoep outside and watch the sunset."

Jane sat on the stoep sipping her wine knowing that she was full of cum and her panties were doing their best to hold it inside her satisfied throbbing pussy. "Take a picture, I want to send it to Shane."

I remember receiving that photo on my phone during that weekend. I suspected at the time that minutes before it was taken Jane had her pussy filled with Gary's cock. I was right.

Jane woke the next morning still wearing her panties and nothing else. She thought back through the wine fog and remembered that after too much wine all she could do was strip off her jeans and top and fall into bed.

Her pussy was still full of cum.

It was the last morning before driving home and Jane wanted one last fuck before they left. She slipped off her panties and rolled on top of Gary and searched for his cock with her pussy lips. He was half asleep, but his cock stood to attention immediately.

His cock slipped inside her effortlessly with his cum from the night before acting as the perfect lube. Jane whispered in his ear, "You have already cum in me once, you might as well do it again."

Jane could feel the ache in her pussy from the way Gary had used it all weekend. That was exactly what she wanted. Now, one more last time, before her sex fest weekend came to an end, she wanted to be fucked hard again.