That Night Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife fucks the neighbor and makes me enjoy it too.
1.8k words
3.96
33.2k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write a mix of fantasy and truth - literally for my husband and me to get off on and share here for the lovers and haters. There are full-on sex, creampies, male-on-male, and wife-sharing/cuckold themes in this fuck story. Read on if you dare, don't whinge and say I didn't warn you pansies. In this story's instance, I have written from his perspective as I imagine him telling it. This follows from Part 1.

It's getting late and I guess we had been making some noise, as the neighbor comes to the side fence and yells out for me to come over. I put my still slightly hard cock away and walk over to the side fence to speak with him. He is a big gym-type guy we don't see much as he works in the mines. He tells me his roommate isn't well and is complaining about the noise, I apologize and say we are just having a few drinks and will turn the music down. He says "Lucky you, with the roommate unwell my night is quite dull". I offer him to come over for a drink, so why not we just had a rather enjoyable evening. He jumps the fence and we walk back to the entertaining area.

As we walk in she says "I'm in the pool babe". I look around and see her gorgeous tits floating above the water. The neighbor looks too, smiles, and looks at me. I smile back to say it is okay he can look. I get us some drinks and we stand around talking, watching her happily float in her nakedness around the pool. She says she needs a drink and to come to sit in the corner spa and chat. I ask him if he would like to join us to which he replies why not.

I grab some drinks and we make our way into the spa. She swims towards us as she reaches the shallow end stands so that her gorgeous wet tits shine in the moonlight. Her nipples hardened by the cool breeze. The neighbor asks if clothes are optional so he can put dry shorts back on later, to which I reply "of course".

We get in and chat.

She swims between my legs, her fingers stroke my balls beneath the spa bubbles as she kisses me. She pulls back and surprises me by asking the neighbor if he would like a kiss too. He looks at me for guidance in his answer. I just smile and say I don't mind. She swims between his legs and pulls herself up out of the water so her breasts push against his beefy smooth chest. She wraps her arms around his thick neck and gives him the most passionate kiss.

It lasts a long time I see his hands come up to her breasts and tweak her nipples. She laughs and pulls away back into the water. We talk awhile, as he asks questions about what we do for work and fun and we talk about how we like to have these types of gatherings sexually. He says he has never met people like that and that it is something he is really into. She swims to me and her hand strokes my cock as we share with him stories of our past encounters.

I notice I can't see one of his hands just as she does and I watch as her free hand glides across the top of the water and disappear below the bubbles to where his cock would be. She must have found his hand on it as he lifts his large arm out of the water and rests it on the edge of the pool. She stands between us both of her arms to either side a cock in both hands. I put my mouth to her breast closest to me and look to him to follow suit. Soon both of us have a mouth full of her ample breast, licking and sucking.

She releases our cocks and moves her hands to our heads as she pushes us into her tits. She tells us to play with her pussy while we do this and we oblige. She tells us she likes it and spreads her legs wide split like across both our legs. We both now have full access to explore her body below. She tilts my head back and kisses me, stops, and kisses him again. My thumb rubs her clit while I feel his hand brushing it, his thick fingers deep inside her.

As I watch her kissing him she feels me grow harder as she wraps her hand tighter around my cock. She pulls herself on top of me and sits on my cock as she continues to kiss the neighbor while stroking his cock while riding me. She asks me to feel him and I move my hand across to between his legs and feel his bald-shaven balls and move up to his thick rock hard cock.

I feel myself cum involuntarily as I make contact with it knowing she is going to want to ride it. She hops off me and slides over onto him. I notice his hands lift her hips as he guides her onto his cock my hand moves away as I feel her pussy devour it. She pulls me over and kisses me as she grinds on his dick. Her mouth sucks my tongue at each thrust he gives her. She only rides him briefly as she says she wants to continue the fun on dry land.

We hop out and dry off I notice how big he is. He is so hard the veins in his cock are purple and his knob is glistening with pre cum. She bends over to dry her legs as he walks by her, he slides a finger inside her, pulls it out, and sticks it in his mouth.

We get to the bedroom and she instructs us to stand next to the bed. She wants us to fuck her from behind only a few pumps each and stop. I stick my dick in her and give her a few strokes, I pull out and he steps in, I watch his cock stretch her as he enters and watch as he moves in and out of her. She tells me to kneel. I do. She tells him to pull his cock out of her and put it in my mouth. I gulp. He withdraws from her and faces me as I lick the end of his knob I taste her and then him. I feel a warm drizzle down my cock as I take him inside my mouth.

She comes behind me and whispers in my ear. "Do I like that?" to which I mumble with my mouth full "yes". She runs her fingers down my back to my asshole. She traces with her finger and then slowly inserts it. I moan in pleasure which is too much for the neighbor to take as he shoots his warm load down my throat and chin and I pull back in surprise.

She laughs at me and gets up, lays on the bed, and tells him to eat her as I already got a meal. I watch him dive into her pussy face first as I use my finger to wipe his cum from my chin and lick it clean. I watch her writer as he pleases her, his thick arms pulling her into his face, his bulging thighs pushing against the bed frame as he leans into her. My cock is hardening again.

She says she wants to be fucked but not by me. She gets on all fours and he climbs up and moves behind her. She breathlessly tells me to come to watch him fuck her. I walk around the bed to face her. He is fucking her like a freight train, slapping her ass with one hand and a fist full of hair in the other.

She locks eyes with me and asks me if I like watching her be fucked - I say yes.

She tells me she likes me watching her be fucked too.

She asks if it makes me horny - I say yes. She tells me that it makes her horny too. She asks me to touch myself - I say yes and do so.

While still staring into my eyes, moaning in pleasure, she puts her hands between her thighs and touches herself. She asks me to wank myself. I start stroking my cock. She licks her lips and bucks her hips and tells me his big dick is so far inside her she can taste it. He looks up at me and my hard cock in my hand and whispers something in her ear. She looks at him and then back to me with a sly smile on her face.

She says I should experience his cock as she has all the while tasting him, and at that moment squeezes her muscles and makes him shoot his load inside her. She lays on the bed spent from his cock, he is still kneeling there, his dick still hard dripping the last of his cum from the money shot.

She then instructs me to come and clean her freshly smashed pussy, my cock is pretty much throbbing now, as I do as she says. I put my lips to her cum soaked cunt and as I do as I am told she tells him to take care of my ass. He spreads my ass cheeks and licks my asshole while I lick his thick juice from her flaps. She tells him to squeeze my balls and as I feel his hands grab hold the tip of his cock pushes against my butthole. I insert a finger into her which releases a very big load of his cum to my tongue and I moan in pleasure which drives him to enter me fully. I groan in pleasure and pain and she smiles, licks her lips, and tells me she loves me.

The 3 of us move together as one, with his cock inside me, my balls bounce off his balls in each movement we make. The taste of her, with every stroke of my tongue, makes my body start to shake, his thrusts are getting shorter and the beads of sweat running down my back make his hands slip to my ass as he grabs hold. She screams she is about to come again, he says to get ready, and I grunt as he thrusts himself into me and blows his load into my ass as she sprays me with her love juice.

He removes himself from me and as I sit up and put my hand on my cock it erupts in a fountain of cum all over her beautiful body. The three of us collapse in a pile of sweat, cum, and sexual pleasure. The neighbor thanks us for an entertaining evening as the sun starts to rise and she reminds me the tradies are coming to fix the air con this morning...