That Night Pt. 03

Story Info
After a massive evening, the wife entertains the tradies.
1.2k words
3.66
9.2k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write a mix of fantasy and truth - literally for my husband and I to get off on and share here for the lovers and haters. There is full-on sex, creampies and cuckold themes in this fuck story. Read on if you dare, don't whinge and say I didn't warn you pansies. In this story's instance, I have written from his perspective as I imagine him telling it. This follows from Part 1 & 2.

We laugh about our evening as we shower for the new day... sexually spent by the previous night's encounters. I still want to touch her. I soap her up, loving washing each part of her body and as I get to her thighs I let my fingers brush her still-swollen pussy. She shudders as it has become so sensitive to touch. She strokes my penis as I lather her body, and we kiss softly, embracing the tenderness of the moment. I hear her phone ring, she washes off and slips out leaving me to finish showering alone.

I hear her talking on the phone. She doesn't have to work today as the power is down at her office, which works out well as the air con tradies are coming. She dries off and slips on her nighty and lays back in bed. I go about getting dressed for work. I tell her to keep that nightie on when they come and she laughs and spreads her legs to show me her swollen love tunnel and says of course.

I kiss her mouth goodbye and move my head down to kiss her down there, giving it a little flick with my tongue I taste his cum still escaping its prison as my cock stirs in my pants.

I drive to work thinking about last night's adventures and again get that churning in my balls. I text her from work and joke about her entertaining the tradies and she replies with laugh and squirt emojis. She is teasing me again but I don't care the thought of it alone does it for me.

At 9 o'clock she messages me that they have arrived. She tells me one is quite tanned, islander looking and that the other one is very young and very cute. She said she could teach him a lesson or two. Again my cock twitches, this woman drives me crazy. I think of her in her little nightie and the young men alone in our house.

I envision her teasing them as they work in our room on the air con. Her lying in bed, silently pleasing herself as they work. Tempting them to her, she moans softly to get their attention and lets the blanket fall away to reveal the huge dildo between her thighs. She removes her hand and lets her muscles spit it out of her and she runs her fingers against her clit in a way to beckon them in. it doesn't take long.

He gets off the ladder his cock swollen in his pants. She kneels up to undo them for him as the younger one stares wide-eyed. She unveils his throbbing cock and grasps it tightly in her hand. He yelps in pleasure and pain as she releases her grip a little, allowing her to slowly pump him. She bends her head and gives him a lick and she wraps her lips around his cock.

She allows him to enjoy her mouth until she knows he can't take it anymore. She gets up on all fours and her nightie slips up over her ass as he climbs on the bed and enters her from behind. She looks up at the young one still staring, his hands covering the bulge in his pants. She tells him to come here and the other rams deep inside her.

He steps forward and she tells him to free himself of his pants. He undoes the button and slides the zipper down, as he does a free-balling monster of a cock springs forward, and her eyes widen as a tear of pre cum escapes his dick. She beckons him to kneel in front of her which he does, she takes his cock in her mouth and runs her tongue around his shaft moaning in pleasure.

The other guy grips her ass and thrusts inside her. The young guy grabs her nightie and pulls it off over her head, her tits fall free below her as his young hands reach for her rock-hard nipples, He tweaks them and pulls her upward, releasing his cock from her mouth. She looks up at him and he kisses her, his cock rubbing her breasts.

The first tradie pulls out and rubs his cock on her ass, teasing her asshole with his helmet. The young one is begging to fuck her, so she sits him on the side of the bed and climbs aboard to accommodate him. The other guy still hard, walks around behind her while the young guy enters her soaking cunt, with slow, long strokes he fills her. The young guy rubs her clit with his thumb as he fucks her.

She orgasms at his touch, first guy runs his hands along her back and gently pushes her forward forcing them to lie on the bed she rides the young one's cock like a cowgirl, and she leans forward to allow him to suck her tits as the first guy climbs up behind her and once again presses his cock to her asshole. He rubs his dick against her hole, each time with a little more pressure.

Between the young guys cock throbbing inside her and his fingers working her clit while his mouth biting at her breasts, it is all she can do but push against him allowing his cock to travel inside her as well, one in her ass and one in her cunt, 2 dicks deep inside her. Her screams of ecstasy mount and she can feel their love muscles working against each other.

Each time she comes down on his cock, the first tradie thrust his inside her ass. With both holes full of cock, the ass fucker grabs her hair and the young guy pulls on her nipples. She is a gushing mess as she screams FUCK ME and both men take her to a soul-sucking orgasm as they both blow inside her.

Well, at least that's how I envisioned how this morning went. My balls have been twitching all day and I can't stop thinking about it. When I get home I enter our bedroom where she is expecting me. She tells me to lock the door and I am already half naked as she tells me to lie down on the bed.

When I do she climbs over me to squat on my face and as she does a string of cum slips from her pussy across my lips taking me by surprise. My body quivers as thoughts rush through my head. She grinds her messy cunt to my mouth forcing me to lick her clean. Her box is full of cum, someone else's cum..I stick my tongue deep into her pussy as warm semen escapes it and flows into my mouth, she moans and as she moves to kiss me, tasting me, tasting her and the remains of the last cock she had in there, she smiles and turns around so she can suck me off as I clean her. Just as her lips embrace my throbbing cock I notice her asshole is dribbling cum....