That One Damn Class Credit

Story Info
Shy handsome guy ends up humiliated.
2k words
4.16
9.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over 18 years old.

**************************************

Alex, short for Alexander, was a shy conservative young man about to graduate from Greenleaf High School. He was active in most sports throughout his high school years. He excelled in gymnastics and track. Having participated all these years in these physical activities had given a sleek muscular body.

He was an extremely handsome young man with a square jaw and luxurious brown hair. His gleaming blue eyes were mesmerizing.

All his physical beauty was wasted on Alex. He considered himself very average looking if not unattractive. His almost crippling shyness made socializing nearly impossible for him.

Everytime a pretty girl would approach him to strike up a conversation, hoping to get a date, he would simply hang his head and excuse himself. After this occurred over and over the girls took it the wrong way. They interpreted his shyness as arrogance and developed animosity toward him. By Alex's senior year the misguided information had spread and more students than not believed he was just an ass.

Again his shyness wouldn't let him be brave enough to correct these misinterpretations.

At the beginning of his final semester he was called into his guidance counselor office.

He sheepishly walked into Ms. Williams office and stood silently. She looked up and smiled, "Sit down Alex," she said.

Alex obeyed and sat quietly awaiting further instructions.

"Alex, we've come across an overlooked error on your record." Ms Williams explained. "It appears you're missing a class in the arts. You must have this to graduate. There are no art classes this second semester, they are all in the fall semester."

Alex gave Ms. Williams a confused look and asked, "How am I going to be able to graduate then? None of this is my fault, the school designed what classes I was to take."

Ms. Williams replied, "We're aware of that and have come up with a solution that is acceptable with the states school board."

Alex gave her a small smile and again lowered his head.

"Don't you want to know what we've come up with to help you?" Ms. Williams asked.

Ales demurely shook his head yes.

"We worked out the option where you will be allowed to participate in the school senior play." Ms. Williams said. "In doing this you will get the credit you need to graduate. The state agreed that participating in the play would equal an art credit."

Alex turned as white as a sheet, barely able to speak, "I could never act on a stage in front of people!"

Ms. Williams replied, "Alex you run track and perform on the rings in front of crowds."

"That's different, I'm good at the physical stuff and I know what I'm doing. I don't even realize the crowd is there."

"Well if you want to graduate this year, as opposed to returning next year to take one art class, that's your only option," she said.

"I shouldn't be punished for something that's not my fault," Alex argued. He really didn't want to be in the play. The thought of doing it terrified him. All those people watching him on stage.

"It's completely up to you Alex," Ms. Williams explained. "But a lot of people worked very hard to help you with this."

"I guess I have no choice. I have to graduate this year. I have an athletic scholarship to attend college next year and I'll lose it if I don't graduate," Alex mumbled.

He was absolutely terrified about doing this play. His frustration came across to Ms. Williams as unappreciative for all the effort she had put in working out this alternative.

She gave Alex a syllabus outlining the play and rehearsals.

That night Alex read over the outline. Tarzan and Jane was the title. He had heard of the Tarzan movies but never a play with that title. It made no difference to him; he knew any play was going to be a disaster for him.

At the first rehearsal Alex sat as far back away from everyone as possible. Ms. Taylor, the drama department head, wrote and would be directing the play. She started off by calling roll and ask the students to stand as their names were called. In addition to standing she asked the students to give a brief synopsis of themselves.

When she called Alex's name he slowly stood and finally said, "I'm a senior who enjoys sports, especially gymnastics and quickly sat down.

After everyone had introduced themselves Ms. Taylor asked if any of them had any preference as to the roles. A few of the students asked for some of the smaller parts. Again Alex's severe shyness stopped him from drawing attention to himself by raising his hand to ask for anything.

"Ok then," Ms. Taylor carried on. "I've gone over everyone's school records and made some decisions." She handed out roles to students she thought fit the characters.

When she called out Alex's name and role he almost fell off his chair. "Alex, you'll play Tarzan. With your gymnastic abilities and good looks, I think you're a perfect fit for the title role. After all there will be aerobics involved in this adaptation".

Alex was stunned beyond belief. Him playing the lead role in a play he didn't even want to participate in. His mind was whirling out of control.

Hearing his name being called out brought him out of his stupor.

"Alex, I've been calling your name." Ms. Taylor said. "Were you in a trance or something? Anyway you seemed a bit taken aback when I assigned you the title role of Tarzan."

All Alex could do was shake his head yes.

She laughed and said, "Well this should ease your mind some. Tarzan has the least amount of lines in the play. He is in most of the scenes but doesn't start speaking until near the end."

That actually did bring a quasi smile from Alex. At least, he thought, that was a sliver of hope.

The play started rehearsing three times a week. Alex's part, like Ms.Taylor had said, consisted of quite a bit of aerobics. He was up in the, man made, trees or swinging from tree to tree most of the play. The character of Jane had the majority of spoken lines with the occasional walk on speaking a few lines.

Alex's few lines at the very end of the play worked out well as his character, Tarzan, spoke in very broken English.

All the rehearsals had been in street clothes until the final week before the play. Beginning that Monday all the students were required to report for costume fittings

Alex showed up at the scheduled time and was ushered into a large room with the other cast members all waiting for fittings.

Finally Alex's name was called and he lumbered over to where Ms. Taylor was standing.

Ms. Taylor said, "Now Alex this will be your costume for the play." She held up what looked like string with two pieces of animal print cloth attached.

"What........what......do you mean, this is my costume?" Alex asked? "There's nothing to it. It's........it's just a couple of pieces of cloth on a string!"

Ms. Taylor replied, "It's what Tarzan wore. If you've ever seen a Tarzan movie he's always wearing a loincloth. This play is going to be as realistic as possible. I insist on being as realistic as possible."

Alex then asked, "Where's the rest of the costume?"

Laughing Ms. Taylor replied, "In the jungle a loin cloth was all Tarzan needed. He wore that only to protect his man parts when he was wrestling a wild animal or chasing something through the jungle."

"You surely can't expect me to only wear this........this loincloth alone. It only gives minimum cover to the.........private areas." Alex argued.

"That's the authenticity of which I was referring to earlier," Ms. Taylor said. "I won't have my authority second guessed, especially by a student."

"I won't do it, I'll just not do the play then," Alex quoted.

Ms. Taylor stomped and stormed about and then stopped lost in hard thought.

"I have a compromise for you but this is my only offer!" Ms. Taylor growled. "I'll have the costumers supply you with a pair of skin colored tights to wear under the loincloth. Remember also we, the faculty, went above and beyond to get you this 'art' credit in order for you to graduate on time."

That bit of information had escaped Alex's memory. He desperately needed this class to get his scholarship. He gave it a deep thought and agreed to the compromise.

He insisted that he would only wear the tights and loincloth on the night of the play and not at dress rehearsal.

The night of the play arrived and it was showtime. Alex was backstage getting dressed. He tried wearing his boxers under the tights but they just bunched making him look nearly deformed. He took everything off and quickly pulled the skin colored tights up. He was surprised at how well they covered his penis and balls. He wasn't huge but had a good 6 inch soft penis and a nice hairless pair of balls.

After placing the loincloth over the tights he still felt naked. He wasn't comfortable being shirtless much less no shirt and very little on below the belt. But it was much better than just the loincloth by itself. Alex worked through his shyness enough to get through the first acts of the play. Each time he had to go back on stage it got somewhat less embarrassing.

At one point when he was 'up in the trees' he peered out into the audience and he spotted many students he recognized. To his astonishment he also saw members of his family. His parents, his grandmother, his two sisters and several cousins. He found out after the play that the school had sent out invitations to all cast members' families.

Nearing the end of the play he was to swing from tree to tree several times. This was a very exciting part of the play with a lot of action.

Alex had never done these aerobics in costume. He had done every rehearsal in his street clothes. The artificial trees had rough areas built in to make them appear more realistic.

On one swing his leg brushed against one of the rough areas and his tights caught against it. With his weight and momentum already in motion the tights peeled right off his body and hung in the tree like a burst balloon. He was now swinging clad only in his loincloth.

This threw Alex into turmoil. He was desperately trying to keep the loincloth from flapping in the breeze. On several of his passes the audience was treated to glances of what lay beneath his costume. He sensed this from the gasps and ahhhs from them. More desperate now than before he tried to hook his leg on one of the ropes and stop the swinging action. He ended up getting his knee tangled.in the other rope.

All at once he found himself hanging upside down, his one leg caught in the ropes and his other just flailing trying to connect with anything. His loincloth at this point was hanging upside down. This left his penis and balls exposed. He looked up and saw his penis slit pointing at him. Every inch of his naked body was on display for the crowd to see.

To make things worse when he would use his other leg to try and grab hold of something his body would slowly make a 360 rotation. This gave everyone a spectacular view of all of him. This also made him spread his legs leaving his butt crack wide open giving everyone a perfect view of his rosebud ass hole.

The play was stopped, of course, and the maintenance people had to track down a ladder to climb up and rescue the humiliated teen. All in all he probably hung there about 30 minutes totally naked in front of faculty, students, family and friends. He was in tears when he was finally brought down the ladder.

Even the maintenance guys were saying to each other, "Poor kid, just hanging there naked to the world." And another commented, "And did you see all the folks taking pictures? That's got to be embarrassing."

Alex got his 'art' credit, graduated and when he left for college he never returned home again.