That Special Man

Story Info
Bisexual pleasure and pain.
1.6k words
4.19
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
76 Followers

Slowly, ever so slowly I crawled into bed, exhausted from what others might consider a perverse sexual adventure.

As an older guy who's wife lost interest in sex many years ago I asked for and was given permission to seek and enjoy sexual pleasure outside of marriage. The compact allows me to do whatever I want with whom ever I want. I agreed never to discuss what I do with my wife.

Initially I was enjoying a relationship with a female friend who I'd loved since grade school. Beautiful older woman who adored sex in every possible way. We literally did everything a man and woman could do sexually.

Over time we knew our relationship was unsustainable. We lived too far apart. Her son lost his job and moved back in with her. Our times together became infrequent. It was time to move on. We remain good friends and we talk often.

This is when I allowed my bisexual urges to blossom. About me, five-seven, one hundred fourty-five pounds muscular and fit. I'm very tan living in Florida, my body is shaved, good size cock and balls. I never imagined how much opportunity there would be for man to man sex. After many man to man adventures I decided I wanted a new special partner.

I decided on the kind of partner I wanted. Searching both bisexual and gay websites opportunities abounded. I met several men but none exactly fit the bill. I wanted some sexual activity that may have been out of bounds for some.

I was looking for a guy similar to me, but he needed to be taller by four or five inches. He needed to be fit and muscular and very playful, shaved and aggressive and into giving pain. For indeed I'd experimented with pain and found that I really liked it, a lot.

After many searches, emails and meetings with prospective I finally met Dick. After a series of emails including exchanging photos, we agreed to meet. We met at a beach here in Florida. Dick told me to walk Tigertail beach until I saw him a fit tan guy wearing a bikini. The bikini was a gray geometric design. I'd told him I'd be wearing a tight small square cut multi color bathing suit. As I walked I got sight of him. Getting closer I could see he'd noticed me.

Standing up as I walked towards him I smiled as did he. We shook hands and introduced our selves by first names only. To this day we have never exchanged last names. Dick was impressive, probably five-eleven, perhaps one-hundred sixty to sixty-five pounds. He was tan, fit apparently shaved muscular and had a sizable buldge in his bikini.

Bringing a beach mat I sat down near him. I was definitely into him, but was he into me? We discussed the weather, the beach, approximately where we lived and likes and dislikes about our part of Florida. Then the main event. I outlined my interests to him, he was agreeable to everything I suggested. Asking if he could host he said he was single and hosting was no problem. I told him more exactly what I wanted and he suggested things that would please him.

We found ourselves very compatible, but talking was far different than reality. We got into the water to cool off and we got just above waist deep in the water. He slipped off his bikini and I saw his impressive seven plus inch cock and very large balls. I did the same slipped off my square cut revealing my six incher. We both had erections.

Things clearly were advancing to my liking. There is always a bit of fear when deciding to go forward and engage in sexual activity. Dick seemed safe to me even after we revealed to each other what we might consider doing together. Puting on our swimwear we decided to meet tomorrow at his condo which was only a walkable mile from me.

Since my wife would be away all day Saturday we agreed to meet at Dick's house at ten in the morning. I gathered my goodie bag and decided to drive rather than walk. His second floor three bedroom two bath condominium has the same floor plan as mine.

Nicely furnished and decorated Dick's condominium was very nice. His primary bedroom and bath were at the back of the unit, the center bedroom was used as an office and tv room. Then we went to the front bedroom. He described the room as his fun sex room.

The sex room was the smallest with a queen size bed. The room was painted gray with a ceiling fan. The bed has a metal frame and headboard. Handcuffs were already attached to both the headboard and foot board. The gray window blinds were open allowing fresh air into the room. It was about eighty degrees with full sun and moderate humidity.

I was certainly ready for some play time. I took off my clothes. Dick did the same. He did leave on his short black Wellington boots. I poured out the contents of my goodie bag. He went and got two bottles of spring water. Now the fun begins.

Dick applied my nipple clamps screwing them down tightly. My erect cock hardened. I told him to lay on his back on the bed. He did as I asked, then he made an inquiry. I responded by saying no to both questions of setting any limits or having a safe word. Risky, definitely but willing to take my chances.

I spread his legs and began licking his shaved balls and cock shaft. His cock is enormous long, fat and desirable. I took the bulbous head in my mouth and began sucking. I sucked fast and hard taking more and more of it into my mouth. Bobing up and down, faster and deeper to the point of almost gasping. I was loving sucking him.

Dick gently pushed me away saying he was no where near ready to cum. Now I was on my back, handcuffed wrists and ankles, I was fearful but wildly excited. First he slapped me across the face, twice, my cock got very hard. Grabbing my ball clamp he placed it above my balls nearest my body and tightened it. He gave me water and then placed a ball gag in my mouth. My excitement continued as he started slapping my balls first gently then harder. He applied my cloth pin like clamps to the under side of my cock, then a larger clamp to my cockhead now dripping considerable precum.

He grabbed my rubber whip, he whipped me first my chest, then my legs then my cock and balls he kept going, I floundered around but I was enjoying it. Sweating profusely he changed positions and removing the ball gag he inserted his cock in my mouth. I sucked it until he came filling my mouth and throat with wet warm white creamy cum. Dick clearly liked being in control.

Dick removed all the clamps and removed the handcuff he told me to rest a while. I got up and used the facilities and returned to the sex room. Dick had placed a seemingly painful insert into his penis. A stainless steel open tube with a locking device to which he added a cock cage. The cage was clearly painful, he had difficulty putting he large cock in but he wore it well.

We were sweating my body showed the pink whip marks and minor swelling of my now battered cock and balls. I said I needed a break. Walking into the kitchen we ate snacks drank water talked for a few minutes and then I was commanded to return to the sex room.

He commanded me to lay on my stomach. We have been having sex for four or more hours. My cock ached my balls swollen and I have not yet cum. My cock was flaccid and then erect more times than I could count. Hands cuffed, ankles cuffed and now blind folded Dick returned to whipping me. My back then legs then my ass. he'd tossed my simple rubber whip and substituted his made of leather incredibly painfull.

Dick released the handcuffs after putting me in a dog collar and leash. I followed every command. I repeatedly asked permission to cum. Every request was denied. My swollen cock and balls needed relief. Walking on all fours the whipping continues. I was told to remove the collar. I stood before him beaten and swollen and excited for more.

He removed his cage and his cock stood at fourty five degrees. It was huge dripping precum. Ever been fucked in the ass he asked? I answered yes, many times. He said not like what's gonna happen now. Opening a drawer he pulled out the biggest rubber penis I'd ever seen. Twelve inches long and perhaps eight around around with veins and a bulbous purple head and rock hard.

On my front in bed Dick using no lube jammed this beast up my ass. in and out he rammed it as hard as he could. The pain, was only equaled by the pleasure. I hated it and loved it at the same time. Finally as this gigantic dildo violated my ass my erect penis came. I felt the sperm racing out of me I experienced possibly the strongest most lasting screaming orgasm ever.

It was something like five in the afternoon and I was done, but was he? I'm tired, beaten covered with whip marks, cock and balls battered and bruised. I was hungry sweaty and asked permission to take a shower. He joined me in the shower. He was done as well. I left my bikini underwear but put on my tee shirt and shorts. My cock was throbbing, whip marks were mostly covered by my clothes.

Dick put on bikini underwear and walked me to the door. He said I was welcome anytime. I drove home, stripped and crawled into bed. Slowly I felt my erection growing. Good thing my wife and I have separate bedrooms.

673djp
673djp
76 Followers