That Unspoken Natural Perfume

Story Info
How to use that unspoken natural perfume that attracts men.
901 words
4.33
855
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Unspoken Natural Perfume that Attracts Men

Years ago I was hiking a short segment of the Appalachian Trail and met a sexy young, semi-hippie lady at a campsite high up on a mountainside in New Hampshire. She was doing the full Appalachian Trail and was a few months into the hike. I was intrigued by her exotic clothing, her perky personality, and by her wonderful natural, musky scent. We had a friendly talk, flirting and making eye contact and making suggestive comments. It was love (or at least lust) at first sight, and we were both ready to retire to her tent to get to know each other a little better. I actually had some stirring in my pants and had to adjust my package a couple of times (she noticed this and smiled), but that is as far as it got since I was with some friends that would not have appreciated this dalliance. Drat, but it was very, very stimulating. I thought she was about the sexiest woman I had ever met and was able to take her photograph. The next week when I was looking at my hiking pictures, I spotted her, and What-The-Heck; she not the bombshell I thought she was. She was plain looking, even a bit homely, actually very homely, but I was almost ready to marry her on the spot. What was going on?

Then I figured it out. Her scent had overridden my higher brain functions, but how did she achieve such a state of natural perfumed perfection? Why was she surrounded by a cloud of pheromones? Duh, the answer was obvious; she had been on the trail for months and had not bathed! She was redolent of natural perfume; I know that some of you horndog readers think that this scent was coming from her private parts, but in my experience with scented ladies, it seems that their whole body, especially the underarms emanate a seductive ambrosia.

The personal care industry has tried to make women feel ashamed of their natural scent, and most women, at least American women, fall for it. There has always been a campaign by the industry to try to tell women they should scrubbed, hygienic, pristine, etc. Women have been made to feel ashamed of their natural perfume and consider their natural scent to be "dirty".

Women have a highly alluring natural scent, but most women, especially American women, scrub and scrub and scrub until they are scentless and sterile. I find such women boring; it is like dating a plastic Barbie doll. To compensate, women add an artificial perfume. Yuck. I dated my share of women, but our relationship did not last long if they were the typical scent-less wonders.

I particularly remember one statuesque blonde I dated; she was tall and very attractive with a great personality and loved sex, but she had no scent; I was just not that attracted to her and our relationship did not last. I vividly remember visiting a friend of hers, a hippie brunette type; my blonde friend could not understand why this plain-looking brunette attracted all the men she could not. When I met this brunette, I immediately understood why--she was redolent of natural perfume. I was ready to jump ship!

So ladies, believe me when I tell you, your natural scent is nothing to be ashamed of. Don't scrub it off. And as far as body fur, leave it natural--it will enhance your scent. Leave your bush un-mowed; a furry bush is so much more attractive (and softer) that the plucked-chicken look of a shaved bush. And, of course, a natural unshaved bush enhances your scent. I have also noticed that unshaved underarms are going mainstream; it is not just the hippie gals anymore. I sure hope this trend continues, but I am sure that the personal hygiene industry is going to try to suppress it.

American women seem to be the worst as far as scrubbing off their natural scent and replacing it with artificial perfume. I dated some French women, and they were the opposite--they reveled in their nature scent; it was love at first sniff for me. They would shower once a week at the most and they walked around in a cloud of pheromones. Just their furry, fragrant underarms drove men wild; other men seemed to follow these gals around and I had to fight their admirers off. Although men seem to notice (and admire) a woman's natural scent, other women barely seem to notice or not notice at all (except for lesbians, but that is a different story).

I dated a woman who, as a teenager, got a reaction when she soaped up her bush during a shower. So from then on she never used soap on her furry pussy, rarely showered, and only used a tiny wisp of soap on the rest of her body; she was redolent of musky goodness. It was instant love for me, and we are still in love after 25 years. She used to think that my obsession with her scent was weird, but now she has accepted her natural perfume and our sex life is as hot as ever.

So ladies, if you want to drive men wild, shower as infrequently as possible and never use soap on your bush or underarms. You might think is weird or dirty, but men will love it.