All Comments on 'That Voodoo That She Do'

by wistan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 5 years ago
WoW!!!

Great story! Exciting, erotic, fresh and fun. As much as I enjoyed your other stories, this one is the best. Her control and his addiction... so exciting.

Please consider expanding this one and adding a chapter. I would really like to see how she molds him completely into exactly the bitch boy that she wants.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

wistanwistanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for the comment and I'm very glad you liked the story!

Maybe worth noting that the other stories I've posted here are mostly old, anything up to a decade old, whereas this one is brand new. So I'm glad to hear I've gotten a bit better at writing.

I'm not sure where a future part could take this, really. The story I had in mind was about the seduction, and a skeptic facing the possibility that he was dealing with magic (or was he!)... I don't have any clear thoughts on what would happen next in their story. If something occurs, I will definitely think about a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great content

Your story was great but your grammar was a bit confusing to understand like the direct speeches had missing words, get a good editor who can fix these errors but it was definitely a great story. I am looking forward to more of your stories <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Intentional

The dialogue was written that way intentionally; the character in question speaks English as a second language.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 1 year ago

Really great story, I love your writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwistan@wistan
157 Followers
Just a guy who likes to write. In fact I like to write so much that I even let people pay me to write sometimes. Isn't that generous of me? Seriously, I do take stories on commission so if you like what I write and want me to write for you, message me and we'll talk. I mostly...