That Was Not The Plan

Story Info
A catch up between friends takes a turn.
3.6k words
3.89
4.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't heard from Nicole for a number of years. We dated over twenty years ago, and had kind of kept in touch over the years, but not properly. Our lives had gone in separate directions, I'd gotten married, she'd been in long term relationships. We had families. We'd grown up.

Recently out of the blue she got in touch with me. Nothing much, just a "Hey" on Facebook. We talked a bit, innocuous conversation, a bit of catching up, filling in some of the blanks of the past two decades.

Turned out we lived about two hours apart, closer than we had at some point, but not that close. We weren't going to run into each other at the shops.

It was good to catch up, reminisce online. We even suggested an actual catch up some time, but that probably wasn't going to happen. Two hours is a long way for a catch up.

But as it happened, I was away for a few days, in her neighbourhood. We'd been chatting and she'd been going through some shit. To top things off, she'd had a minor car accident. Nothing much, no injuries, just a shitty thing to happen on a shitty day at the end of a shitty week.

I decided fuck it, it's a good excuse for that catch up. I gave her a call to see if she wanted company.

She didn't.

I pressed, I'm doing nothing, you're having a shit time, why don't I come on over and we can catch up, have a laugh and that'll be that. She came around.

Nicole had had a break up that left her struggling financially. Her ex was a complete dick, the kind who couldn't just move on, instead had to ruin everyone in his path. The type you'd want to meet in a dark alley with an iron bar.

To make ends meet she did house sitting for some wealthy clients. She was sitting that night. Part of the reason she didn't want to catch up, it wouldn't be right to have a guest over at a client's house. But, it was a rare opportunity to catch up with an old friend, so it was okay to break the rules this one time.

I pulled up outside the house. I say house, it wasn't a house. It was as big as a hotel. Marble-like pillars out the front, all white build, nice grounds. The place was palatial compared to what I was used to. I went to the gate, I couldn't get to the door, and pushed the button. The intercom lit up, "Hello," it was Nicole's voice.

"Hey, it's me."

The gate buzzed open. I pushed the lock button on the key fob of my car and watched the indicator lights blink then went inside.

As I ventured through the gates I was overwhelmed by the sheer size of the place. It grew as I got closer, it was an awesome building, wildly over the top, opulence that nobody actually needed.

I walked up three marble steps to the door. I was about to knock when it opened. There was Nicole in the doorway to greet me.

"Hey, long time," she welcomed me.

"Yes indeed, a very long time," I replied, "I brought this." handing her a bottle of cheap wine I bought on the way.

We gave each other a quick, awkward hug.

"Wow, look at this place. It's ridiculous."

"I know right, these people I house sit for have way too much money!"

"Can I have a tour?"

"Sure." With that Nicole showed me around the house, all seven rooms, three living areas, four bathrooms,both kitchens and the pool. The place truly was ridiculous.

"Who lives here?" I asked.

"I can't tell you. It's like a confidentiality thing."

"They've obviously got a few dollars in the bank!"

"You think? Duh"

Sarcasm, I'd forgotten about that. Nicole had a strong sarcastic streak. It wasn't the most endearing quality, but it was ok.

We ended up in one of the living areas on a leather couch that you just sunk into. We chatted for a while until I had to mention, "Is it just me, or is it bloody hot?"

"Yeah, it's hot. It's summer time," was the sarcastic reply.

"Can we have air con in this place?" I asked.

"I don't like air con."

Hmmm, I wasn't feeling comfortable. Despite being in this opulent mansion, on this sumptious couch, I was feeling hot and sweaty, and a little irritable. I don't cope well with discomfort.

I stood up. "I'm hot. Is there a breeze outside?"

I went to the back door and opened it. I was met with a wall of heat and humidity, nothing pleasant about it. But, I could see the pool glistening in the soft light of the moon.

"Hey Nic, feel like a swim?"

"What? No, we can't!"

"Why not?"

"It's not my place, we can't just use everything."

"What's going to happen? We'll just sit in and relax. It won't ruin the pool if we get in it."

"Will you stop whinging about the heat if we do?" She asked.

"Well duh." She's not the only one who speaks sarcasm.

"Fine, just keep the noise down."

I ventured outside into the steamy evening air. As I did Nicole flicked on the lights, the pool lit up from within. Soft greens, blues and purples shimmered in the water. It looked so inviting. I stripped down to my underwear and waded in at the step. The water was warm, but cool enough to be refreshing. Just what I needed to feel some comfort on this oppressive night.

"Hey? Are you coming or what?" I called out.

"Give me a few minutes," was the reply from within the house.

I passed the time doing slow laps of the pool, enjoying the water as I floated weightless in it.

After a few minutes and a couple of laps Nicole appeared beside the pool. She had the bottle of wine I brought and two glasses in her hands. She'd gotten changed into a green one piece swim suit.

I hadn't seen her in twenty years. Back then she was slim and toned. Now, she'd filled out, had curves in all the right places. I was a little surprised. I don't know what I was expecting. I was just here for a catch up, to have a chat and maybe help out, but I felt a little something seeing her in her swimsuit.

"Come on in, the water's great," I called.

Nicole stepped into the pool, still carrying the wine.

"Feel like a drink?"

"Sure," I replied.

She poured herself and me a glass.

We sat on the step across from each other and talked and sipped. I wasn't a lover of wine, but a couple of glasses later it eased the night and the conversation flowed.

We must have talked for about an hour when the conversation turned more serious. Nicole told me about her ex, the shit he'd been putting her through. I listened as she unloaded some of the trauma he'd given her. It made me angry to hear what he'd done, just one of those people who need a high five, to the face, with a brick.

We'd had a good, light conversation, but now, about him, I could see her face drop, the tears start to well in her eyes. I moved across the step to her side and put an arm around her. As I did, she started to properly cry.

I didn't know what to do. This woman was almost a stranger, albeit one I'd known for twenty years, crying in my arms. I just sat there and rubbed her shoulder as she let it out, doing my best to console her.

After a minute or two she stopped. It was sudden, almost like a switch had been flicked.

"Sorry, you weren't meant to see that," she told me.

"You obviously have a lot going on, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," was her dismissive reply.

Now I'm usually not the type to pry too much, or even get involved in other people's shit, but here I was, about to get involved. I slid off the step from beside her and stood directly in front of her and looked her in the eyes.

"You've just unloaded about your asshole ex and burst into tears when I gave you a small hug. I know you're not fine."

I wasn't expecting what came next.

She slid across the step toward me and positioned herself so that each of her knees was on either side of me. She looked me in the eye, "I'm fine."

I looked back, I had flashbacks to looking in those eyes, those deep brown eyes. I didn't have feelings for this woman, but I was starting to get a funny feeling.

She reached forward and grabbed my hands.

"I'm okay, I'm fine," she repeated as she guided my hands onto her knees.

I stood there floating in the pool for a moment, maybe longer. My hands were resting on her knees.

"Fine, you're fine," I said.

I gave her knees a slight squeeze as I looked in her eyes. She looked back at me longingly. I knew that look.

I pushed my hands forward, up her thighs a little. Not daring to go too far, just in case I was reading things wrongly, but far enough to see if there was a response. There was a response.

Nicole closed her eyes as I rubbed my hands up her thighs again, a little further this time. my thumbs pressing into her soft flesh, her thighs feeling supple, yet firm to my touch. As I did, I felt her feet wrapped around my hips.

This was not the plan.

With her feet hooked around my body, she pulled herself toward me. I was pressed up against the step, so she had to come to me. My hands glid up her thighs as she came in, meeting her waist and resting on her hips. She squeezed her body against mine with her feet. This was an unexpected twist. A twist a part of me was more than happy to have happen.

"Hey," she whispered.

"Aahhm, hey," I quizzically replied, "You sure you're okay?"

"I told you, I'm fine. Now shut up, and go with it."

I was in a daze. This was a friendly catch up, a few minutes ago we were chatting. Now her legs were wrapped around me, my hands were on her hips, I could feel my cock swelling, reacting to being pressed against her.

She lent in and kissed me. I had forgotten those lips. She had the fullest, most sumptuous lips I'd ever kissed. This was not the plan, but plans change. I kissed her back.

My hands went from her hips to around her body, I pulled her in tight as we kissed passionately. A fever gripped both of our bodies as we gave way to lust, our lips locked together, our tongues darting, wrestling each other's.

I was caught up in the fervor, the overwhelming desire of the moment. I reached down and grabbed her arse, pulling her harder against me, our crotches pushing hard together. My cock ached as I could feel her sex against mine.

Like a sudden switch, again, she stopped, pulling away from me.

"What, are you ok?" I asked.

"What did I tell you before?" was her reply, "I'm fine."

With that, she reached forward, putting her hands on my waist and then slowly dragging them down my side. My heart was pounding in my chest as I felt her hands stop at the waist line of my underpants. She slipped her hands into my jocks, pushing them down slightly, enough for my knob to fall out of the top of them. I'm not sure if she noticed it pop out, but I suspect that was the idea. It didn't matter anyway, she reached forward and took it in her hand.

Oh god I had an ache now.

She pulled herself against my cock in her hand and rubbed my knob against the crotch of her swimsuit.

This wasn't the plan.

I could feel the material against my glans as she rubbed it back and forth against herself. I moaned with pleasure at what she was doing. Her breathing increased too.

I reached up to her shoulders and tugged her swimsuit straps to the side, easing it down. As I did, her full, e-sized breasts spilled out, buoyed by the water, they defied gravity as I played with them gently. I leant in and kissed them, enjoying their size as she grasped and tugged at my stalk.

I pulled her in close again, our naked upper bodies pressed against each other as we kissed some more. I continued to pull at her swimsuit, easing it further down, over her arse and down her legs.

We were both now completely naked, our bodies pressed against each other's as we kissed passionately in the pool. I could feel her pussy against my cock, begging me to push inside. I reached a hand down to rub her sex, the soft warmth was so inviting as I played with her clit like she'd shown me years ago. Small, circular motions, tickling her love button as I rubbed it 'round and around. I could feel her body twitch when I got it right.

With a certain jerky fervour, she pulled at my cock, stroking it unevenly as she tried to direct it toward her opening. The amazing thing about water, despite it being the wettest thing in the world, it isn't the right type of wet for everything. Nicole pulled my cock against her opening, I tried to push in, but her natural lube was washed away in the water.

"Get out," she suddenly instructed.

"What?"

"Get out, now."

I climbed out of the pool, feeling a little shocked and dumbstruck at the whole evening's events.

"Hey, don't go far, sit on the edge here," Nicole instructed.

I dutifully did as told. I felt pathetic sitting on the side of the pool, completely naked, suddenly very exposed.

Nicole laid back in the water, floating on her back. Her breasts breaching the water slightly, her naked body silhouetted in the glow from the pool lights. Then, she rolled forward and paddled slowly toward me on the edge of the pool. As she approached, she reached forward, putting her hands on my knees.

She kneeled on the step, one hand on each of my knees looking up at me sitting on the side of the pool. I looked down at her, not knowing what would happen next. I looked up at the sky, a little exasperated with the past few minutes.

Then I felt it, her warm, soft lips on my cock. Then her tongue, then my whole member in her mouth. If it wasn't aching before, it was now as she licked and sucked at my cock on the side of the pool. It was an incredible feeling as she pleasured me with her mouth. I could feel the ache growing inside of me as her tongue flicked around my knob and up and down my shaft. I was just about ready to explode when she stopped and stood up. She was still in the pool standing on the step, I was sitting on the edge. Her breasts were right at my eye level. I buried my face between them, kissing them, squeezing them, teasing her nipples as I sucked at them and kissed them.

My hand reached around her body and grabbed onto her arse as I motorboated her buxom chest. A minute or two later Nicole pushed me back. I didn't have time to wonder what the stoppage was for this time. She stepped out of the pool, standing astride me, on foot on either side of my legs, her pussy directly in front of my face. I couldn't resist, I leaned in and gave it a lick, her warm juices on the end of my tongue. I pulled her in against my face and licked and sucked at her clit. I could feel the warmth growing as she held the back of my head, pulling me harder against her. I flicked my tongue as best I could on her clit and into her pussy. I could feel her thighs quiver with each flick of my tongue. I had just the right spot at just the right angle, I didn't want to move, except for my tongue, pleasuring her with each flick, each stroke back and forth.

Suddenly, her hands released the back of my head and she moved. I thought she was getting close, her breath was a moan with each tongue flick. I wanted to keep going, to race to the end, until I realised, she was sitting down, squatting over me, onto me. I leant back as she squatted onto my cock. Without the water to wash away her juices, it slid into her warm sheathe with ease. As it slid into it's home, I felt her warmth envelop my cock. She squatted until her whole weight was on my hips, my cock buried deep inside her, filling her needy pussy with my own warmth.

Slowly at first, she humped up and down my shaft, feeling it slip in and out of her.

This was not the plan, but neither was stopping.

I flexed my hips to push upward with each downward thrust, pushing myself deeper into her. Our pace built from a slow grind to a feverish rhythm, our bodies clapping together as my meat penetrated her repeatedly.

I could hear her breathing deepen, her moans grow. It was a turn on, the noises she was making were turning me on. To be fair, me fucking her on the side of the pool was turning me on too. I could feel my climax swelling inside me and I wanted to get there.

I pushed her off me, rolling her onto the coping of the pool. I jumped onto the step and positioned myself between her legs, it was the perfect height to ease myself back inside of her. I grabbed her legs and slung each over my shoulders as I thrust myself into her. Each push made her delicious tits jiggle, my feverish rhythm making them sway in a circular pattern, around and around with each pump as I fucked her as hard as I could on the edge of the pool.

She moaned as I pounded away, her own pleasure building. I could feel she was close to the edge, I certainly was. In fact, I wasn't close, I was right there. I wanted to cum so badly, but I didn't want to leave her hanging. I tried to picture something unappealing, something to bring me back from the precipice of orgasm. I wonder if this pool is salt or magnesium? That'll do it. It held me off for another thirty seconds or so. It wasn't enough, I could feel it, it was here, my balls were ready to explode. She was starting to really moan now, she was close too. I felt it, my first pulse, that long hard squirt as my love juice fired inside of her. I almost lost my rhythm, but kept pumping as I felt pulse after pulse squirt inside her, each pump bringing her closer to her climax. I was done, but pushed through, knowing she was so close. Then it happened, a loud groaning moan as her own orgasm washed over her. I felt her pussy clamp down on my spent cock. I tried to keep thrusting as best I could, but was trapped by her, only managing a wriggle rather than a pump. It was enough I guess, she pulled me in tightly, squeezing me against her until we both collapsed, spent. We lay beside each other on the pool coping, looking up at the night sky.

That was not the plan.

After a while's silence, I rolled toward Nicole. "That was pretty fucking good. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah. You know when you don't know what's wrong until you get what you needed? I needed that."

"Hmm, okay, well glad I could help!"

"You did, thank you for coming over."

"No problems, any time."

"No. There won't be any time. This was a once off. never to be repeated."

"Um, okay."

"Okay good. Well, I should go to bed now, you should probably get going."

I felt a little put out at being kicked out, but stood up and put my clothes back on, sans wet underwear.

Nicole stood up too and walked over to me. She didn't bother getting dressed, just gave me a tight hug and a kiss with those full lips.

"Thank you for coming over. I needed someone to talk to."

"Is that all you needed?" I quizzed back.

"Fuck off loser. Go home."

She led me to the door and saw me out, naked. I gave her a kiss goodnight and a slap on the arse as I left.

I got into my car and sat in the driver's seat for about ten minutes before leaving.

That was not the plan. Tonight did not go as expected.

I drove back to the place I was staying. I went inside, feeling light on my feet, but shell shocked at the evening's events. I decided to send a message, "Hey, hope tonight was okay. Hope you're okay. Good night."

She replied, "Tonight was good, I'm fine."