That's what Big Sisters are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darcy bounced onto the bed and grabbed my dick. It was now so full, she could barely wrap her hand around it, and a good three inches stuck up from above her fist. I guess I'm a grower, not a show-er.

My older sister gave me a few strong pumps. "I don't suppose you have any lube in here? I mean, I'm fine to use my spit, but I bet it'd be even better with some moisturizer. No? OK, I'll go buy you some in the morning. Trust me, it takes things way over the top."

Again, Darcy licked her hand and slathered it over my cock and balls. She gripped me tight and started pumping.

I tried to reach down and block her from doing it, but she shoved my hand away. "Don't worry, I've got this," Darcy said. "You just look at your older sister's big titties and enjoy."

It didn't take long for my sister to milk my cock. Somehow, she seemed even more skilled than this morning. It was embarrassing, realizing my sister had more control over my body than I did.

A moment later I was spurting. This time, Darcy anticipated it and caught it all in her hand. She tipped my spend into her mouth with a hungry grin, then wiped the remainder across her bare chest.

"You like-y?" she said, jiggling her tits a little. "Oh, I bet you do. Maybe next time you can cover me in your cum straight from the source."

Darcy stood up and grabbed her shirts off the floor. She balled them up and headed towards my door. "I'm assuming you're going to need another go first thing when you wake up, right?"

I tried one last chance to plead my case. "Please, Darcy," I said, "I really don't like this."

"Your dick seemed plenty hard a minute ago," she said, quirking her lips, "Seemed like you 'liked it' fine then. In fact, the only time I hear you complaining is when I'm not stroking you off."

I didn't have a response for that.

Darcy sat next to me and patted my head. My curls sproinged under her touch. "I get it," Darcy said, "You're a good kid and you don't want to hurt me. Well, don't worry, OK? Just relax and enjoy yourself. That's more than enough to make me happy."

Darcy leaned over and kissed my cheek, then she slipped out of my bedroom, switching off the light as she went.

"Sweet dreams," she said, her voice drifting through the bedroom door and wrapping itself tightly around my chest.

*

I woke up to something warm and wet latched around my cock. I went from half asleep to fully awake in seconds. I ripped the covers off and saw my big sister making love to my dick with her mouth. She grunted, then went back to working me over.

Darcy looked like she'd just woken up, herself, wearing only a light blue t-shirt and a pair of pink hipster panties. Her hair was tied back in a tight bun. Without makeup, without a minute of work to put herself together, my sister still looked incredible. Even I had to concede that.

My older sister slurped up and down my hardness. Her fist followed her mouth, corkscrewing along the way. I'd always thought of blowjobs as something girls did because they had to, not because they wanted it. But Darcy made it look like she was getting the treat of a lifetime to lick my dick. It would have been wonderful, all of it, if only it wasn't my sister kneeling over me.

"Darcy," I said. It was the only word I could say, and it carried so much. Desire and disappointment in equal measures.

My sister pulled off my cock with a pop but kept idly stroking me with her hand. "Hey bro," Darcy said, cheerfully, "I need to get ready for work, but I didn't want to leave you without your morning workout." She winked at me as she said that last word, like I might not get the joke. "Anyway, I was thinking again about lube and I realized, duh, I can use my mouth! Your sister is such a dumb slut sometimes."

I started to respond, but Darcy dove down and started sucking my dick again. Any hopes I had of forming words were swallowed in my sister's sweet mouth.

"Cum when you're ready, OK?" Darcy said, "Don't feel like you've gotta hold back on my account or anything. Just warn me when you're going to shoot. I want to be ready for it."

If I'd thought my sister was giving her all before, I found I was sorely (fantastically) mistaken. Darcy cradled my balls with one hand while she pumped my cock into her mouth with the other. All the while she sucked on my dick with a tightness I doubted even my own fist could match. This girl could pull a golf ball up a garden hose, I swear. Getting me to cum was almost nothing.

"Darcy," I gasped, the only word of warning I could produce. The pleasure gripped my skull, squeezed at my eyes, as I exploded into my sister's waiting mouth. She gasped, then gulped. Loud swallowing sounds that I swear she was amplifying for my enjoyment. I was so ground down by ecstasy, I could barely hear them over the roar in my ears.

When I finally recovered, I saw my sister perched over me. She stuck out her tongue to show the last of my sticky fluid. Then she made a big show of swallowing it down.

"You are extra, super tasty," she told me, then patted me on the head. Her fingers caught up in my curls. "I know, I promised you could do it on my big boobs, but that tastes so nice it's hard not to swallow it all."

Darcy made those same gulping noises as before, then jumped off the bed.

"Gotta go, little bro," she said, "Some of us have to work, you know." She padded out of my room. I lay back in bed, shellshocked at what had happened. My sister had sucked me off, right out of sleep, and all I'd managed to do was say her name twice.

*

I woke up at around lunchtime. I'd been keeping teenager-like hours, but this was late, even for me. I got up and showered, then dressed. The house was totally empty. I made myself lunch, smoked a bowl, then sat down and fired up my PS4. I tried to lose myself in shooting zombies, but my mind kept drifting back to that morning. To the day before.

I'm sure a lot of you think I'm an idiot. After all, I had an (admittedly) gorgeous woman getting me off at least twice a day. Most of you, I bet, think I should have been throwing a parade, not sitting around sulking. And look, I won't lie, doing dirty stuff with my sister felt amazing. So long as I didn't think about the fact that it was dirty stuff with my sister.

The truth is, I didn't want to feel upset about it. I told myself to let it go, to lay back and enjoy it. I couldn't. Some part of me wouldn't let go of the fact that it was my sibling who was doing me. I didn't think it was wrong, I knew it was. It was a gut instinct and, appropriately, it turned my stomach sour.

So instead of saving the world that afternoon, I went for a long walk around the neighborhood and composed my thoughts. Gradually, I put together an entire monologue that would convince my older sister to stop what she was doing. It was respectful, well thought out, and inarguable. I even plotted out what Darcy would say and developed possible responses. Our illicit congresses would end that night.

My parents came home and made dinner. Afterwards, I went up to my room and forced myself to stay awake, waiting for my sister's return. At around ten, I heard her car pull up in the driveway. The front door opened. Her footsteps went straight to my room.

"You stayed up for me!" Darcy said, looking genuinely pleased. "Oh, poor baby, I bet you couldn't sleep at all without me here to help you. Well, let me get comfortable so I can take care of you."

Darcy was wearing a dark, navy skirt with a matching jacket and a blue, pinstriped blouse. Her hair was up, her makeup was perfect, but her eyes looked tired.

"Long day at work?" I asked. Empathy was part one of my master plan.

"Usual," Darcy said, waving me off. She walked across the hall and I followed her into her bedroom. She hadn't changed it all that much from her high school days: there was a twin bed, a desk with a little laptop, and several large dressers.

"Ooo, naughty boy. Trying to catch me changing?" Darcy said as she undid her earrings. I ignored her flirting and got back to the point.

"I think it's unfair, the way they expect you to work all these hours," I said. I sat down on Darcy's bed.

"Of course it's fair," Darcy said, "It's my first job out of school and I expect them to pay me a lot of money someday. I'd be mad if they didn't make me work for it." She kicked off her shoes - losing a couple inches of height - and turned around, still in her dress shirt and dark skirt. "Will this be enough for you, or do you want me to take off more?" She licked her lips, lasciviously.

I took a deep breath and started my spiel. "Darcy, you and I haven't been close for a long time, so I know that you might see me as..."

"Maybe I should lose the shirt," Darcy said, "And the skirt. I don't want to get any of your special stuff on these. Pain in the ass to get it cleaned." She unbuttoned her dress shirt and tossed it on the bed, then unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. My older sister stood in front of me in a lacy white, plunge-style bra, matching panties, dark nylons, and nothing else. She put her hands on her hips and tilted her head, like she was actually listening.

"...just don't want to make a mistake and do something we'll both regret," I said. I took a deep breath before moving to the next part. "That's why..."

"Ethan, I know where you're going with this, so let me stop your right there," Darcy said. She sat down next to me and patted my thigh. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, trying to look as unappealing as possible. "I appreciate you speaking to me honestly. And look, I get it. I feel it sometimes, too. But no matter how much you want to, we can't have sex."

"That wasn't..."

"We're brother and sister," Darcy said, "It would be really wrong to do that. So, while I'm more than willing to help you out with your 'needs,' we can't go any further than that, OK? But don't worry, there's lots of other fun stuff we can do together. I promise."

With that, Darcy slipped down off the bed and knelt between my legs. She undid my belt, and shucked my pants, underwear and all, down to my knees. I was so shocked at how quickly she moved, so bamboozled by what she'd said, I didn't even realize I'd lifted my butt to help her get my jeans down until my bare dick was pointing right up at me.

It wasn't bare for long, though, as Darcy almost immediately engulfed it in her eager mouth.

Slurp. Slurp. Slurp.

Again, my sister seemed to have learned how to please me even more between sessions. Her oral skills went from incredible to off the charts. I closed my eyes and tried to picture someone else giving me head. My mind ran through images of old crushes, girls I went to school with, anyone. Nothing stuck.

My eyes popped open. Darcy was slurping on my cock. She looked up at me. Her deep green eyes caught mine. She dragged her hand right up my shaft and that was it. I didn't want to cum that way, but I blew my load looking straight at my sister.

Darcy took my first shot right down her throat. Then she pulled off and aimed me at her chest. My cock blasted over her tits. You'd think, after all this stimulation, the volume of my seed would be less. If anything, it seemed to increase each time that Darcy did me. My stomach twisted as I splattered my sister's bra-covered breasts with my seed. My body had betrayed me again.

Darcy stood up and pulled me to my feet. She kissed my forehead, then patted my ass, as if to send me on my way.

"See you in the morning," Darcy said, then gently pushed me out, shutting the door behind me.

I stumbled out into the hallway. My Dad was coming out of the bathroom, and we both startled.

"You OK?" he asked me.

"Uh huh," I said, somewhere between shocked at what had happened and stupid with post-orgasm bliss.

"What were you doing in Darcy's room?" my Dad asked, warily.

"Oh, you know," I said, trying to force myself to sound casual (which, by the way, is the worst way to sound casual), "I had a problem she was helping me out with."

"You're not wearing pants," my Dad pointed out, oddly rational.

"Yes," I said, "That was the problem."

Dad raised his eyebrow. I wandered back to my bedroom and shut the door before my father could interrogate me any further.

*

I slept fitfully, wracked by erotic dreams of doing debauched things with my sister. I startled awake and saw, who else, sitting on the side of my bed. Darcy was wearing another t-shirt and panties combo, this one royal blue on top and canary yellow on the bottom.

"Hey little bro," Darcy said, "Or should I say big bro?" My sister looked down at my crotch, meaningfully. My dick stood at attention, like it was a new recruit and she was a high-ranking officer. I told myself it was the dreams that had me hard. Simple biology, right? Morning wood and all that.

Darcy gave me her now-familiar wink. "I need a shower," she said, "And so do you."

My sister grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of bed. As we crossed the hall, I saw my parents' bedroom door was open and their room was empty.

"They left about ten minutes ago," Darcy said, answering my unspoken question. She dragged me straight into the bathroom. It had been built in the 1960s and it showed, with pink tile and gray grout. We had one of those tub-shower things with tinted, sliding glass doors. Darcy reached in and turned on the water. It hissed and popped, then finally streamed out.

Then, like it was nothing, my sister pulled her t-shirt over her head. I couldn't help it. I goggled as Darcy's bare breasts appeared before me. Somehow, we'd done all this, but I'd yet to see her completely topless.

Darcy's chest was as impressive a sight as anything I'd witnessed in my young life. She had a pair of massive mounds that were at least two sizes too big for her skinny body and topped with tight, cherry nipples. My sister saw my reaction and a smile crept across her face. Her cheeks even went a little pink. Darcy shook her chest for me, and I swear my eyes jiggled right along with her boobs.

Then she straightened. "Come on," Darcy said, "I have to get going or I'll be late for work." She reached over and started pulling my shirt off me. I took the hint and got out of my clothes. I was naked in front of my big sister. Strange that it was so casual, but I guess after someone has sucked your dick a few times, them seeing you naked doesn't seem like that big a deal?

I mean, I guess I looked ok. I had my high school body which could eat for days and still look trim. I had dark chest hair on my pecs and stomach, though not enough to be a gorilla. I looked like me, is what I'm saying, which is neither a compliment nor an insult. Still, my sister gave me a smile of approval as she saw me totally naked for the first time.

Then it was her turn. Darcy pulled her panties off with a flourish and tossed them off to the side. My older sister had a small tuft of brown hair over a pair of very tidy labia. Her pussy split open slightly at the top, revealing her little clit, but otherwise it was taut, almost demure.

Finally, as if this was the biggest reveal of all, Darcy reached back and undid her hair, letting her long, golden-brown locks fall free. Her hair hung down to slightly above her stomach, covering her breasts in a way that almost made them more alluring. Again, my sister caught me staring. Again, she blushed at my attention.

I'd seen plenty of naked women in my life. OK, in pictures and video clips but still. I'd never witnessed anything like this. Darcy was an apex woman. The feminine ideal with long hair, wide hips, flawless skin and a sexy smile. For a moment, for the first time, my brain shut down and let me appreciate what I was looking at. God damn I wished she wasn't my sister.

Darcy bent over to test the temperature of the water, giving me a good look at her pert little butt and plump, purple pussy. She did a little shimmy and stood up. "I think it's ready," Darcy said, "I can tell you already are." She hefted my dick in her hand, then grabbed it and used it to pull me into the shower with her.

My older sister giggled as we got under the water.

"You soap me first," Darcy said. She handed me the body wash and a loofa. I figured I should take this seriously, so I started on her stomach and legs. Darcy watched me do this with a playful smirk. Then she reached down and put my hands on her breasts.

They were soft, overflowing my hands, and lovely to touch. I lifted Darcy's boobs. Pinched her deep red nipples. Darcy gasped, then grinned. I did my best to shout down that part of my brain that didn't like this. It was getting easier, which was almost worse.

My sister turned around and let me soap her back and bottom. That was another new experience, squeezing Darcy's heart-shaped ass. Again, I told myself, there was nothing wrong with this. It's fine to have a little fun. Like she'd said, we weren't having sex.

And that was the moment I had my revelation. There, on my knees, cupping my sister's buttcheeks in my palms, pretending to be cleaning them. Darcy had said it herself: no sex. Was this really so wrong, then? I mean, I was naked in the shower with a beautiful woman. Who cared if she was my sister, honestly? And if we weren't having actual intercourse, was it so bad to be together?

I gave my sister a little kiss on her butt. She play swatted at me, then turned around.

"Your turn!" Darcy announced. She grabbed the soap, lathered it between her hands, and grabbed right for my cock. Holy fuck! My knees wobbled, and I almost toppled over, it felt so good.

"See?" Darcy said, "Lube." She used both hands to stroke me up and down. It took three pumps, maybe, before I was splattering the tub with my spend.

I stood under the steaming water, panting. I had my hand on the tile wall to hold myself up. Darcy hadn't so much jerked me off as she had milked me. Just ripped the orgasm out of my body. Left me a hollowed, exhausted shell.

Darcy held up her hand to show me it was covered in cum. The water quickly washed away the thick strings between her fingers.

"I know you've been struggling with this," Darcy said, "Twice a day isn't enough for a boy your age. But today is Friday and I promise, we'll get some serious work done on the weekend."

She kissed my forehead, very matronly, and slid open the shower doors. I was still standing there - soaking in the hot shower and short of breath - as I heard my sister's car race out of the driveway.

*

I spent the whole day enjoying my newfound rationalization. All of this was fine, even fun. As long as we didn't have sex, I could (should!) be enjoying my sister's attention. How many guys would kill for this situation? I knew a lot of my friends crushed hard on Darcy. If I told them she was giving me two-a-day oral exams, were they going to be disgusted? I doubted it.

Did my stomach twist a little, thinking about what my sister was doing to me? Sure. But I told myself that I wasn't allowed to feel that way. Darcy was doing me a huge favor, a kingly kindness, and I was going to enjoy it whether I wanted to or not. Again, as long as it wasn't sex, it was OK. That was my new mantra.

Feeling better about all of this, I had my first pleasant day since it started. I smoked up, played videogames, blared my music, and had fun. When my parents came home, they made dinner, and we had a lovely, chatty meal. If my Dad was worried about our encounter in the hallway from the night before, he didn't say anything.

That night, Darcy came into my room wearing black, thong panties and nothing else.

"You enjoyed my boobs so much this morning, I thought we could try something different," Darcy said.

She climbed on the bed and wrapped her breasts around my cock. I was already hard, of course. My sister had my dick better trained than I did. She moved her tit flesh up and down my dick slowly, looking up at me and daring me to stare back.

123456...8