That's what Big Sisters are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're amazing," I told her. "I'm so lucky to have you as my big sister."

"Damn straight," Darcy said. Now there was the older sibling I knew and loved.

I took my sister in my arms and we held each other tight, the warmth of our naked bodies pulsing against each other. I caught the hint of my sister's arousal and it called to me. I pushed her back on our parents' bed and kissed my way up her legs. Her thighs were already sticky with her juices.

"Ethan," Darcy put her hands on my head, but I pushed forward despite her protestations.

"You first," I told her.

Darcy didn't say anything, so I took it to mean she accepted my argument. I lapped at my sister's slit and she moaned. She tasted slightly different somehow. Just as good, but a little stronger maybe? I noticed her lubrication wasn't as I remembered either - it was clearer than I remembered and slightly thicker.

Darcy ran her hands through my hair and kept suckling at her sex. I tongued deep inside her cunt and felt her body tighten to my delight. Then I found her clit with my finger and my sister shook like she'd been shocked.

"Oh wow," Darcy said. She sat up and this time pushed at my head more forcefully.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

Darcy kissed me, tasting herself on my lips. "No, you're perfect," she said, "I just want to make you feel good, too.

Darcy pushed me back by the shoulders. She climbed on top of me. I waited for her to spin around so we could get each other off, orally. Instead, my sister kissed my lips again. I felt her shift her hips, so that my cock was pressed against her sex.

"Darcy," I said.

"It's OK," Darcy said. "Just... just rubbing."

She made her point by grinding down on my cock. We both groaned in pleasure. I arched my butt upwards to increase the contact. Darcy's eyes rolled back as another small orgasm coursed through her.

My sister put her hands on either side of my arms and rolled her pussy back and forth over my cock. It felt amazing, the heat and lubrication of her sex dripped down my dick. I didn't think I could cum just from pressing down. Now I wasn't sure how I wouldn't cum from it. But I didn't want to get off. Not yet. I knew my sister had already orgasmed once, but I could feel she had more to give. I wanted to last as long as I could for her.

Darcy sat up for a moment and flipped my cock, so it was pointing upwards. Then she sat back down on it and draaaaaaggged her snatch against it. It didn't feel as good for me, but it seemed to do wonders for my sister. Her breath caught in her throat. She smiled down at me, little flutters of illicit pleasure popping off like flashbulbs behind her eyes.

I rested my hands on Darcy's ass and squeezed at her cheeks as she rolled back and forth. The third time she did it, I felt my dick pop up between her legs, and, for a moment, it kissed at her cunt. But Darcy lifted and guided my dick back into place.

It happened again. Darcy held me there longer. Teasing me. I could feel the wet heat of her opening start to crown around my cockhead. Then she bounced back up and it was gone.

The third time. The third time my cock ended up right at her entrance. Darcy tried to move but I held her hips in place.

"Ethan you said you wanted to wait," Darcy said.

"You feel really good," I said.

"Ethan you said you weren't ready," Darcy said.

"I know, I just..."

Darcy started to move back. For the first time in my life, I felt the warm tightness of a vagina wrap around my dick. My sister's pussy. I gripped Darcy's hips and held her there.

"Condom," I croaked out.

"I don't want to feel a rubber," Darcy said, "I want to feel you,"

"Are you safe?"

"I trust you," Darcy said.

That was the second time she'd said that, in answer to that question. It wasn't the first time I wondered what she really meant by it.

"It means I trust you to do what's right," Darcy said, "When the time comes."

She moved back. It felt like being slipped into an impossibly tight, incredibly slick, unimaginably warm place. It was indescribable. Imagine spending your whole life incomplete, only not knowing it. Then my sister slipped my cock into her cunt and I realized what my life had been missing.

"Whoa boy, go slow," Darcy said. I hadn't realized I'd started thrusting into my sister as hard as I could. "It's been a while since I've done this, I've never had a cock as thick as my brother's inside me, and I want you to last. OK?"

I nodded. I made myself put my arms behind my head and let my big sister set the pace. My dick inched inside of her, feeling better and better.

"Oh God that's GOOD," Darcy said. "See I told you. Something about brother and sister makes it so much better."

I couldn't speak from experience, only having been with one woman, but I could confirm that nothing in the world had ever felt like this to me. Compared to being in my sister - my cock sliding inside as deep as it could go - heaven would be a dim, dull place.

Finally, I felt myself bottom out. I looked down at where we were connected. My dark pubes sprouting up over her bare lips. My cock, angry and purple, sheathed in her pink snatch. We were two separate beings become one. Siblings, connected in the one way we weren't allowed.

Darcy gave me a nervous smile. "OK?"

"Amazing," I said.

"Let me set the pace," Darcy said. She lifted slightly off my cock, then settled down. As she did, her whole body stiffened, and her eyes rolled back in her head. My sister's chest and face flushed. "Oh fffffffFUCK!" she screamed.

My sister slid back and forth. Her snatch spasmed around my dick. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," she said. Her fingers clenched white on my arms. "Oh wow oh wow oh wow."

I realized I was going to have to completely recalibrate my Darcy Orgasm Scale. What I'd previously labeled as a DOS 10? That was more like a 4.5, at best. And we weren't even really fucking yet.

Darcy leaned forward, her hair a silky curtain surrounding us. She kissed my lips. Nuzzled my nose. My sister came again, and I started to wonder if I should dial 9-1-1 now or wait till she was done.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Holy fuck," Darcy said. "I mean, holy FUCK. You know?"

I held my sister's hips as she rode me. Every time she came, her pussy got wetter, tighter. I was already so far past the edge. I had survived nearly a week without cumming, after my sister had trained me to go multiple times a day. I'd never had sex, never experienced anything even close to this feeling. It was a miracle I hadn't already cum three times already.

"Squeeze my nipples," Darcy said, pulling me back to reality. I reached up and grabbed her cherry nubs. "Harder."

Darcy threw her head back and screeched. Then she laughed. Her movements got faster. More urgent.

"Tell me," Darcy said.

"What?"

"You know what I want to hear so say it," Darcy said. "You saw the videos. Hold my ass as tight as you can and tell me whose pussy you're fucking."

"Yours. My sister's," I said, quickly correcting myself. "Your brother's cock is in your pussy."

"Your bare cock," Darcy said, "Is in my cunt. You're fucking your sister."

"You're cumming on your brother's dick," I said.

"Yes," Darcy said, "Tell me. Slap my ass."

"You like fucking your brother?" SLAP. "You love incest, don't you?" SLAP. "You're my sister slut, begging for your brother's cum." SLAP.

"Oh YES!!" Darcy fell forward. Her breaths came out in short, desperate grunts. "Huh. Huh. Huh. Ohhhhhhhhhh."

I wrapped my arms around my sister, remembering what we'd seen at Sam's house, and flipped her over onto her back. Darcy's eyes went wide with lust and fear.

I was in charge now. I drove into my sister as hard and fast as I could. Pounded her into our parents' bed. She was no longer able to keep even a modicum of control. She screamed out, cursing and crying, while we rutted together in bed.

"Oh brother. Oh bro. Oh my brother is fucking me so good. I don't ever want to stop, E. You're not going to stop. Fucking. Your. Sister!"

"Never," I agreed. It was too good. The woman beneath me too beautiful. And then, finally, reality caught up with me.

"Darcy?" I froze in place, buried deep in my sister. One more movement and I might...

My older sister wrapped her legs around my waist and held me tight. Her pussy rippled up and down my shaft, hungry for what it knew it shouldn't have.

"You going to shoot for me, little brother?" Darcy asked, her voice quavering.

Just like that, I came inside my older sister.

"OH! OHHHHHHHH! Oh fffffffffffffUCK that's so... YEEEEESSSS!"

I felt the pleasure explode out of me like nothing I'd ever experienced. A gigantic burst of hot liquid that deluged her unprotected pussy in one shot.

"Yes, brother. I feel it. Your cum. In me. So hot. So good. Oh, you're filling me UP!"

I ejaculated again, an even longer gush. My sight went dim. An incredible detonation of ecstasy blew through me from the bottom of my feet to the tips of my hair.

"YES! Oh fuck I'm cumming. Cumming so GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

Distantly, I felt my sister thrash against me. Heard her screams - a running ramble of nonsense. Our bliss was almost violent. Both of us battered down by the orgasm we shared.

I shot inside my sister again and again. Each time I felt it take me to an ever-higher place. Our bodies slick with sweat and cum. Like riding through an endless storm of ecstasy. I felt my sister's pussy SQUEEZE my dick. Milk me for my seed. Her nails cut into my arms. Her legs crushed the breath from my body.

Suddenly the world went white.

There was nothing. No bed, no house, none of it. Just this other space. I felt oddly numb, like my nerves had overloaded. I looked and my sister was standing in front of me. Her eyes as bright as I'd ever seen them.

"I love you," she told me.

We were both back in the bed. I covered my sister's cervix one last time, one final burst of my fertile sperm, and both of us tumbled from the peak of pleasure down a long, rolling hill, of warm delight.

I slipped out of my sister, semen still leaking on her leg. On the sheets. Darcy lay back, her thighs open like she was hoping I might come back for more.

I rolled to my side and rested my head on her chest. Put my hand on her belly. Darcy turned and kissed me. Her eyes searched mine.

"Darcy," I said, unable to fathom other words in the universe. "Oh Darcy. I mean. Darcy. Wow."

My sister laughed at my nonsense monologue like she understood it exactly. She kissed me again.

"I know," she said, "I know."

*

That was basically our weekend. Occasionally we stopped to eat or use the bathroom, but otherwise we banged pretty much nonstop until my parents came home. Oh sure, we did a little oral, just to change things up. But mostly it was my cock in my sister's pussy. By Sunday night, there was more of my seed in my sister's womb than some sperm banks will store in a year.

We did it in my parents' bedroom, on the kitchen table, and bent over the living room couch. In the backyard. In the backseat of my sister's Jetta. In the back row of the movie theater (we went to a different one). We were covered in rugburns, grass stains, and splinters (I did her up against the backyard fence at one point). My sister couldn't stand without leaking like a busted faucet.

Even at the end, with my parents' texting they were only ten minutes away, I inseminated my older sister one last time in the shower. We couldn't stop. We didn't want to.

Finally, with my parents back home, though, reality seeped in. I cooked dinner and we ate (fully clothed for the first time in 72 hours) as a family. After, I did the dishes and went upstairs to my room. I took out my clothes and folded them on the dresser for work the next morning. I brushed my teeth. Took out a book and read for a while.

As my eyes started to droop, Darcy opened my door.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asked, playfully.

"It's called education, sis," I said, "You should try it some time."

"Moon Weasels from the Planet Mars is not education, just sci-fi trash," Darcy said. She took the book out of my hands and tossed it across the room. What can I say, I still have a ways to go before I'm mature enough for my older sister.

"There's some stuff we need to talk about," Darcy said, sitting down on the side of the bed. I tilted my head, nervous. "Sam texted me. Apparently, we owe her one for this past Wednesday."

"And I guess I should tell you," I said, "Victoria's been texting me, as well. You want me to tell her to fuck off?"

"We don't need to decide anything tonight," Darcy said, "Having an 'excuse' like Victoria could be handy going forward."

"And Sam?"

"I think you'll be happy with my solution, if it comes to that," Darcy said, "Or, it may be something we never need to worry about." She let out a big sigh and rubbed my head.

"I'm going to miss having this time together," I said.

"I'm not going anywhere without my brother," Darcy said, "In the meantime, after this weekend, I doubt you need a goodnight workout."

"How about a kiss?" I said.

Darcy leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. We didn't know it at the time, but one of my more industrious little sperms had already broken into my sister's waiting egg. We weren't aware that life was subdividing itself inside her womb. We were oblivious to the fact that our incestuous union, our shared sibling desire, had already been made real.

I just reveled in my sister's touch. Her scent. The feeling of our bodies connected. Darcy snuggled up next to me. I saw sleep slide across her face.

I kissed my sister's closed eyes and let her rest. For a split second, I was back in that other place, hearing my sister say those magical words. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I said.

And only hoped that she could hear me.

1...345678