That's what Big Sisters are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The store wasn't the typical mall brand you're probably thinking of, though it might as well have been for all they'd cribbed from their more common competitor. Darcy went through like she'd planned it all beforehand, pulling down panties, bras, and other assorted items, and marched to the changing rooms in the back.

"Wait here," she told me. I was very relieved when she said it. Our earlier close call at the movie theater had been enough excitement for me. I found a small stool nearby and sat down. The store wasn't busy, but it wasn't well staffed, either. There was an employee over by the registers, but that seemed to be it.

As soon as I got comfortable, Darcy skipped out of the back area. She was wearing a dark green silky slip with a plunging neckline. She modeled it for me, doing a little spin. The outfit wasn't so revealing, but it still felt strange to see my sister in it, showing off in public.

"Well?" she asked, hands on her hips. Apparently, I'd spaced out a little. I wasn't sure what to say, to be honest. Did she look hot in it? Absolutely. Was I, her brother, supposed to find her hot? That I was less sure about. Who was she trying these on for, anyway? For a future boyfriend? It couldn't possibly be for me.

"You look nice," I said. Darcy made a frustrated grunt and stormed back to the changing rooms.

She came back out in a matching pink cami and shorts set. Again, my sister twirled for me. She looked good. Was I supposed to tell her she looked good? Mostly I wanted to get this over with. Being caught in the lingerie store with an erection over my sister seemed like a bad idea

"Very sexy," I said. Darcy shook her head at me and went back. She took a much longer time. I kept glancing over at the registers, but no one noticed us. Maybe we would be OK. What was wrong with trying on stuff, right? And Darcy and I didn't look so similar. I could be her younger boyfriend. I'm sure this happened all the time. But I kept looking over, nervously.

Just as I was about to finally relax and pull out my phone, Darcy sauntered out. She was wearing a fire engine red teddy this time, pushing up her already prominent breasts and cut so tight at the crotch I could see her pussy pressing through.

"Wow," I said. I hadn't even intended to speak. It dropped out of me. Darcy turned to show me her backside and I said it again. "Wow."

My sister didn't say anything, but she smiled big and blushed almost as scarlet as the outfit she was wearing. She ran back to the changing rooms. The outfits were getting smaller and smaller. Was she really going to come out wearing less?

Instead Darcy popped out less than a minute later, wearing the exact same outfit as before.

"No cameras," she hissed happily, then took my hand and led me back. This seemed like a tremendously bad idea, but my sister wouldn't let me argue. Instead we went into one of the changing rooms. I saw Darcy's clothes piled in the corner.

My sister pushed me back against the wall. She dropped to her knees, taking my pants and underwear with her. Before I could protest, my penis was in her mouth.

This was more like the standard Darcy blowjob. Fast and hungry. She slurped up and down my dick like she'd been poisoned and my cum was the only antidote. It didn't take much for me to be close.

I heard a set of footsteps heading our way.

"Oh God," I said.

"You close, baby?" Darcy asked.

My whole body froze. My older sister kept sucking. The footsteps got softer as they went in the other direction. Either we were totally safe, or someone was heading off to call the cops. There was no in between.

I was so worried, my cock actually started to soften, but my older sister wouldn't take no for an answer. She redoubled her efforts, rolling my balls in her fingers and pumping me with her fist. That got me back up right quick. A moment later and Darcy was making her trademark swallowing sounds as she digested my seed, spurt by spurt.

Gulp. Gulp. Gulp.

She looked up at me with a supplicant smile, then stood.

"Better?" Darcy asked, as if I was the one who'd demanded she do this in the first place. I couldn't speak, so I nodded. "Good. Go back so I can get changed."

A few minutes later, Darcy came out wearing her yoga pants and tank top. She was holding the red teddy in her hands, but everything else had been left behind. She was about to head up to the register, when I noticed a streak of my cum was still on her chin.

"Oops!" Darcy said, "Thanks, E. That would have been embarrassing." She quickly wiped her face with her hand, then brought the teddy up to pay.

"Did you find everything you needed?" the cashier asked. She was blonde, petite, and very pretty. Her nametag said, I kid you not, Victoria. I couldn't meet her eyes. Suddenly, the fake wood floors were the most interesting thing in the world.

"And then some," Darcy said.

"Your, um, friend got what he needed, too?" Victoria asked, eyeing me. She said the word 'friend' in a hopeful way. Like she didn't want Darcy to correct her.

My sister elbowed me in the ribs so I would respond.

"Um, yeah. I mean, yes," I said, "Thank you."

"Next time let me know. I'm always here to help. You know, special requests," Victoria said. She looked right at me when she said it. Then she and Darcy shared a wicked grin.

Again, Darcy made me pay for the clothing. "To thank me for all the nice things I do for you," she explained. I didn't even bother to argue.

When we left the store, Darcy reached into the bag and showed me the back of the receipt. Victoria had written her phone number there with the words, 'Call me.'

*

We walked around the mall a little more, but when I found the video game store, Darcy announced it was time to go home. We went out to the parking lot and found her red Jetta.

"I'm really tired," Darcy said, giving me a big yawn while she tossed our bags in the trunk. "Drive us home, kay?"

She handed me the keys. They felt oddly heavy in my hands.

"What's the matter?" Darcy asked, "You have your license, right?"

"I can't drive stick," I told her, sadly.

"Psh, it's easy," Darcy said, "You'll learn it in like, five minutes, tops."

She pushed me into the driver's seat and climbed in on the other side. In a tone that was oddly reminiscent of my lessons from earlier that morning, Darcy explained to me how to drive a car with three pedals. Then she patted my head and gestured for me to go.

I got it started OK, but when I tried to accelerate forward, the car juddered violently and stalled. I gave my sister a helpless look, but Darcy pursed her lips and gestured for me to try again.

On the third attempt, I got the car out of the space. Once it was going, it was easier to shift into second, then third. Then we got to a stop sign. I wanted to roll it, but there was a car in the other direction, so I stopped fully.

Again, when I tried to start, Darcy's Jetta cut out. I swear, I could feel the car's hatred of me, just begging to go back to its real owner.

Darcy showed me no mercy though. With a line of cars behind me honking like crazy, I was finally able to get us moving again. I said a prayer to the driving gods for no more stops the rest of the way home.

We hit three more stoplights (I stalled each time), but finally got on the highway. I shifted into fourth. This was more like the driving I was used to. I realized my muscles were stiff - my biceps and thighs - like I'd just done three hours of CrossFit.

Darcy's phone started to sing, but she switched it off. Then she reached across the seat and started undoing my belt.

"Um, Darcy?"

"It's BJ o'clock," Darcy said, like this was totally normal. I had finally stopped freaking out in the car, but it started all over again as my sister fished my dick out of my fly. "Every two hours."

"You have an alarm set?"

Darcy shrugged like it was the most natural thing in the world. She dipped over and started sucking my dick. That traitorous bastard stiffened right up as she slurped up and down.

"I don't think this is a good idea," I said.

"Then hurry up and cum," Darcy said.

A truck honked loudly, and I realized I'd swerved halfway out of my lane. I did my best to straighten up, but I could either focus on the road or my sister's blowjob and doing both was going to get us killed.

We came up on our exit and I signaled over. My sister hummed over my dick.

"Come on, little brother. Be a good boy and give me all your cum," Darcy said. She sat up, looked around, quickly flashed me, then dropped back down on my cock. She made happy little humming noises, like she was eating the world's best burrito instead of her brother's dong.

We got off the highway and stopped at a red light. I prayed no one would pull up next to us, or behind us, or anywhere. Finally stopped, I was able to give Darcy my full attention.

"Here, hold my head," Darcy said, taking my hand and putting it on the back of her skull. "Like a good slut."

I rested my hand there, but I didn't push. Darcy did all the work herself. Right as the light turned green, I came.

Gulp. Gulp. Gulp.

My world went white as I filled my sister's waiting mouth. The pleasure was intense but short. The next thing I knew, I was being treated to another symphony of car horns. I hit the gas and, of course, stalled. By the time I was able to get started, the light had turned red again. As you can imagine, the traffic around us was not happy with me.

"Here, I'll take us home," Darcy said. She jumped out of the passenger seat and ran around the front of the car, waving apologetically to all the other drivers. I climbed into the passenger seat and my sister took the wheel. When the light turned green, we raced off with a roar. Darcy laughed hysterically as we peeled off.

*

"How was the movie?" my Mom asked as we got out of the car. She and Dad were both on their hands and knees in the front yard, putting in tulip bulbs.

"Good," Darcy said, "We went to the mall after and hung out. Ethan bought a bunch of clothes for work."

"No, I..."

"Oh, I'm so glad to hear that," Mom said.

"Happy to see you're finally taking things seriously," Dad said.

"I like the haircut," Mom said, "Very dashing."

"I need a nap," Darcy said, then went into the house. I shrugged and followed her inside. My sister wasn't kidding. She went right to her room and shut the door behind her. I stood, staring at the wood grain dumbly for a moment, then went back to my own room. I took out all the clothes Darcy had made me buy and put them in my drawers. They looked odd lying next to my t-shirts and jeans, like a dude wearing a tuxedo at a swimming pool.

An hour later, my parents came in the house. I heard them taking turns showering and working on dinner. They called us down and the four of us ate together at the table for the first time I could remember in years.

After dinner, my parents announced that since they had cooked, it was Darcy's and my job to do the dishes. We both stood up and started clearing. Darcy started the sink going and I stood next to her, towel at the ready, to dry.

Instead of handing me a dish, though, Darcy stood in front of me and undid her jeans. My eyes nearly popped out of my head.

"Come on, E, I'm so worked up from today. I did you twice in a row with nothing in return," she said.

I agreed that was fair, but I didn't think it was such a good idea to do it now, with our parents in the next room. Darcy wouldn't hear it though. She let her bottoms fall to her ankles and turned around. Bent over the sink, doing dishes like it was nothing. Like her pouting, purple pussy wasn't being presented to the world right that moment.

"The sooner I cum..." she said.

I reached down around her ass and found her wanting slot. I dipped my fingers into my sister's sex, and she gasped.

"You OK in there?" my Mom called out.

"Water. Hot," Darcy said. She was down to one word at a time. I started sawing in and out of my sister's sex. She wiggled her butt and giggled. She took one hand out of the sink and started to rub her clit. We worked together to bring her off. The kitchen started to smell of my sister. I was praying to a lot of different gods that day, but whoever oversaw parental distraction was definitely at the top of my list in that moment.

Finally, Darcy stiffened. Her eyes rolled back a bit and her hand stopped stroking her clit. I slid my fingers out of her.

Darcy reached down and pulled up her pants. She started washing the dishes more quickly. But she looked right at me, expectantly. I put my cunt-covered fingers in my mouth and sucked. I was getting more comfortable with the flavor of my sister's sex.

She laughed. "I meant I need you to dry," Darcy said, nodding over at the dishtowel. "But that's nice, too."

After we were done, Darcy went right up to her bedroom. I was exhausted from the day, so I followed her up and lay down in my own bed. I picked up my iPad to read myself to sleep. I thought it was over, but then I heard Darcy's phone ringing distantly. A moment later, my door popped open and Darcy slipped inside. Her hair was up and off to the side, clearly unsettled by sleep.

My older sister yawned, pulled off my covers, gave me a quick BJ, then left the room. It was the most clinical sexual experience I'd ever had. I fell asleep soon afterwards.

*

I woke up to the usual sight of my sister, but she wasn't dressed in her usual tank and panties. Instead, she was wearing tight dark shorts and a pink t-shirt. She stood at the end of my bed and started to stretch.

"Come on, bro, day's waiting," Darcy said. I looked over at my phone. It was 6am. Even my parents would be dead asleep at this hour.

"Don't care," Darcy said, "Time to go."

I sighed and stripped off my pants. My cock lolled lazily on my leg.

"Not that!" Darcy said. "That's for later. Exercise first."

I groaned and got up. I saw Darcy had already gone through my clothes and laid out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for me, plus my socks and sneakers. I got dressed, unsure if I was awake or dreaming. Then my sister dragged me outside.

"We'll start slow," Darcy said and took off. I tried to keep up with her as best I could. Like I said, I wasn't in bad shape, but I wasn't running every day (or every month) either. After the first ten minutes, I started panting. After the first twenty, I started dying. But Darcy wouldn't let me stop.

Finally, after we'd gone around the block about four times, my sister stopped in front of the house. I stood over our newly planted tulip bulbs and retched. Darcy stood next to me, bouncing happily on her heels.

"We're doing this every day from now on," Darcy said, "It's part of our routine."

I nodded, defeated. I limped up the stairs and into the shower. Darcy showered after me. When she was done, she came into my bedroom wearing a tank top and yoga pants, her hair up in cute girlie pigtails.

My sister pulled me to the edge of the bed, then knelt in front of me. She didn't even say a word, just sucked me off. It was another one of Darcy's weekend morning blowjobs, slow and sensuous, teasing and taut, till finally I emptied myself into her waiting mouth.

Darcy gulped it all down, then clapped her hands and jumped onto my bed.

"My turn!" she announced and stripped off her bottoms. She spread her legs lewdly and lay back.

I reached over to touch my sister's quim, but she pushed my hand away.

"I think you've gotten enough oral to return the favor," Darcy said. I nodded. She was right, of course. I climbed between my sister's legs and put my head up to her sex. I could smell her from the source this time and it was stronger, heady. Yet also disturbingly familiar. I wasn't supposed to know this scent, and for a moment the old feelings of wrongness roiled in my stomach. I pushed them back down.

Tentatively, I licked at my sister's pussy.

"Not this again," Darcy said. She sat up slightly and made sure I was listening. "You're eating my pussy, not painting the Sistine Chapel. Whatever you do with your fingers, do that. But with your tongue."

I went deeper and licked my sister, hard, from top to bottom. I sucked on her clit and tried to rub it back and forth with the flat of my tongue. When I rolled up my tongue and slid it into her hole, Darcy jumped up like she'd been shocked.

Now, not only was I smelling my sister, but I was tasting her. And, to my shock, I found I kind of liked it. I liked the way she responded to me licking her even more. I got a rhythm going. Like my sister did to me, I used my fingers and mouth to get her off.

I'd been rubbing Darcy's clit with my tongue and pumping her with my fingers for a while when suddenly my sister grabbed the back of my head and held me there. Her thighs closed around my skull so hard I thought she might crush it like a grape. Distant, through her thighs, I heard Darcy scream. Then she fell back, limp and weak. I gave her pussy one last little kiss and her body trembled.

Watching my sister's orgasm was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. Full stop. Not sexy for my sister, as so many things had been before. But actually, totally hot in a way that no porn video could ever compare.

I realized that, up till then, I hadn't actually made my sister cum. Not really. Just little bursts of pleasure. This time though, Darcy actually did go over the top. She lay back, distant, and stared up at the ceiling. She mumbled to herself and stroked my head. Otherwise she didn't move.

"Thank you, Ethan," I heard her say. That same strange, plaintive appreciation I'd given her before.

Gradually, Darcy rolled out of my bed. She pulled her bottoms on and got up to go. Her legs gave out, but then she stood up straight and stumbled out of the room. I got up as well, my face sticky with my sister's spend.

When I came downstairs, Darcy was sitting at the kitchen table, staring at her phone. Our parents, miraculously, were still asleep. Thank God for lazy Sundays.

"You should make breakfast," Darcy said, looking up from her screen.

"I think I know how to make cereal," I said.

"Pancakes," Darcy said, "With bacon."

I gave her a confused look.

"There's this new thing called the Internet. Look it up and get to work."

I nodded, exasperated, and went into the kitchen. There was an easy recipe online and I realized we had enough in the house for me to make it. I burned the fuck out of my first pancake and none of them came out in a Euclidean shape, but by the time my parents came downstairs I'd put together a whole, mostly edible breakfast for the family. I even warmed the syrup and filled little glasses of orange juice.

"Wow, what's this for?" Dad asked as he sat down, eyeing the food warily like he expected it to melt into a mirage at any moment.

"Ethan wanted to thank you guys for putting him up for free all summer," Darcy said.

"I did," I said.

"He appreciates how much you both sacrifice for him," Darcy said.

"I do," I said.

"In fact, he's going to be making meals for all of us from now on," Darcy said.

"I am?" I asked. My sister gave me an ugly glare. "I mean, I am."

"We all work hard during the day, but since Ethan's at home it makes sense for him to be doing the cooking," Darcy said, "Right?"

"Ummm, yes."

"At least until he gets a summer job," Darcy said.

"Well I must say I'm very excited about this new attitude from you, Ethan," Mom said.

"You know we love you no matter what," Dad said, "But we're proud that you're finally helping out with the family."

"I don't suppose you're going to help us with the gardening," Mom said, "As part of your newfound responsibility."

Darcy rolled her eyes. "We have important stuff to do today," she said, ignoring Mom's glare.

123456...8