That's what Big Sisters are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast, I did the dishes and went up to my room. The morning had been so crazy, I wanted to pack a bowl and play games. But I found Darcy in my bedroom. She was sitting on my bed, supplicant. I sighed and started to strip off my pants.

"Not yet," Darcy said. "First, this place needs cleaned."

I picked up all my laundry and put it in the basket. I emptied my tissue-filled trash can and sprayed out liberal amounts of Febreze. I cleaned off the tops of my furniture and made my bed. In the process, I uncovered parts of my carpeting that I hadn't seen in years. All while my sister sat there and watched.

When Darcy was satisfied, she stood up and dug into my desk. She held up a large sheaf of papers, triumphantly. Even though they'd been buried in the bottom of my desk drawer for months, I recognized them immediately. "You're going to fill these."

"I don't even know if I want to go to college," I said, a whine creeping into my voice.

"I don't know why you think I even care," Darcy said. She got up and slapped the papers down on my desk. "You have a scholarship. Do you know how many kids would kill for that?"

"I'm tired of school," I said, "I want to be, like, free for a while."

"You mean freeload off Mom and Dad," Darcy said. "Look, you may not see it now, but there's going to be a time you wished you did this only it'll be too late. Trust me, you're filling this out now."

"Can I at least smoke up before I do it?" I asked. Darcy gave me a dirty look.

I sat down at my desk and flipped over the first sheet. I took a pen and started to fill it out.

"I don't know why this isn't electronic," I said.

Darcy shook her head. As I started to write, she climbed under my desk and buried her head between my legs. Before I finished putting our home address down, my dick was deep down my sister's throat.

Darcy took her time, coaxing my cum out of me. She suckled happily and only slowed if she felt like I wasn't doing the work fast enough. Finally, as I finished the last bit of paperwork, my sister finished me off. By that time, it was almost more of a relief to cum than a pleasure.

Darcy slipped out from under my desk and kissed my forehead. She took the pile of finished paperwork, and then dropped it in an envelope. Apparently, I'd decided it was time to go to school.

*

That night, after dinner, my parents announced that they were going to watch TV and invited us to join. My Dad turned on some nature documentary and joined Mom on the couch. There was a big leather recliner off to the side, so I sat down on that.

"Cuddle time!" my sister cried out, then jumped onto my lap. My parents laughed as my sister snuggled over me, kissing my cheek for good measure.

"I like that the two of you are getting along," Dad said.

"I missed my little brother while I was at school," Darcy said.

"Could've fooled me," I heard my Mom grumble, but no one else said anything.

Darcy reached over for a blanket and pulled it on top of us. She shifted, then settled, until her warm center was right over my dick. I got hard as a rock. I was eighteen, and my dumb cock didn't know it wasn't supposed to be erect after already cumming three times that day (the after jog blowjob, the college application oral, plus a quick handy in my bedroom before Darcy sent me down to make dinner). My dick was ready for more fun. Poking upward right into my sister's crotch.

Darcy ground her puss down, clearly feeling the stimulation. She started rocking back and forth on my dick.

"You comfortable over there?" my Dad asked, "There's space on the couch."

"Fine..." Darcy mumbled. I noticed her face was pinkish, her lip was trembling, and a thin sheen of sweat ran down her cheek.

"OK," my Dad said, as if this was totally normal.

My sister kept grinding down on my dick. It didn't feel good to me, through both our layers of clothes, but Darcy was having a different experience. She was breathing heavily. Not even trying to hide that she was humping up and down on her little brother.

Suddenly, she stopped. "Gotta go," she announced and leapt off my lap. She scampered up the stairs and shut her door, loudly.

"Gee, I hope her stomach isn't acting up," my Mom said absently, "While I appreciate you making us chicken tonight, Ethan, it did seem a little on the pinkish side."

After the show was over, I got off the lounge chair and went upstairs. Darcy's door was shut, and I didn't want to disturb her. I washed up, then went to my own bedroom.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I opened the door and found my sister lying back on my bed. She was in a matching pair of green underwear and reading one of my comic books.

"Took you long enough," Darcy said. I shut the door behind me, carefully. We'd done so good to survive so far; I didn't want to get caught now.

"Sorry, I didn't want to set off Mom and Dad," I said.

Darcy tossed the comic book to the side and slipped off her panties. She spread her legs. I saw her thighs were shiny with her own lubrication. I already knew what I was supposed to do, and I lapped hungrily at my sister's snatch.

This time, I had a good idea of what worked and what didn't. I spent a lot of time bathing my sister's clit before finally filling her sex with my fingers. Darcy didn't take nearly as long as that morning either, clenching her legs around me and screaming, "oh FUCK!"

"You two OK up there?" my parents yelled up.

Darcy gasped, then giggled. I looked up and saw her arched upwards, her face bright red. Mine felt just as cherry from being suffocated by my own sister's pussy.

"Fine!" Darcy yelled. "Stubbed. My toe." She was barely able to speak as the pleasure raced out of her. Finally, she fell back into the bed and started giggling again. "That was fun!" she told me.

Of course, now I was so hard you'd think I hadn't been touched in months rather than hours. Darcy sat up and gave me a vigorous hand job. When I was close to cumming, she put me in her mouth and swallowed me down.

"That was excellent," Darcy said, and I didn't know if she meant what I'd done to her or what I'd put down her throat. Maybe a bit of both.

My sister kissed me on the cheek, then went off to bed. Practically skipping across the hallway.

*

Monday morning, I got the usual early wakeup from my sister. Not even the sun was up when she dragged me out of bed. We ran again and, if anything, this felt even worse. Now, not only was I tired, but my muscles hurt from the day before.

"It gets easier the more you do it," Darcy said, "Like a lot of things." She gave me a wink.

When we got home, Darcy dragged me around the side of the house and dropped to her knees. We were surrounded by fencing, sure, but it was still very exposed. A neighbor could have stopped by any second. Worse, we were right under my parent's bedroom window. But Darcy slurped me down until I came down her throat. Then we went inside the house and showered separately.

When I was done, I went back into my bedroom and lay down. I have to admit, I was looking forward to having the house to myself again. I'd grown to enjoy the sexy stuff with my sister, sure, but she was starting to wear me out. I stretched out on the bed, thinking I'd nap for a few hours before smoking up and getting down to some serious gaming time.

My bedroom door popped open. I nearly fell out of the bed. Darcy had on a deep purple blouse and a slate grey skirt.

"Hurry up and get dressed, bro!" Darcy said. I had on a t-shirt and boxers, as far as I was concerned, I was dressed enough. Darcy groaned and dragged me out of bed.

"No, come on, real clothes. Why do you think I took you shopping this weekend?"

Darcy stood and watched while I put on a sky-blue dress shirt and charcoal slacks. Then we went downstairs, and she made each of us a smoothie.

"I hope you watched how I did that, because this is going to be your job from now on," she told me as she handed me a cup full of pureed green liquid. I barely had a chance to sip it before my sister pulled me down to the driveway. I had a momentary heart attack thinking she was going to make me drive, but instead Darcy jumped behind the wheel. I climbed in on the other side.

"You're going to do great," Darcy told me as we pulled onto the highway.

"At what?" I asked, but Darcy just turned up the tunes. Her car was so old, the only option was terrestrial radio, but she seemed to enjoy it.

Eventually, we got off the highway and pulled into the busy city streets. Darcy navigated confidently through the gridlock and pulled into an underground garage beneath a row of tall, mostly glass buildings. Once we were parked, Darcy grabbed her bag and her brother, then went to an elevator bank on the far wall.

The lobby was huge, airy, and made mostly of marble. Darcy showed an ID badge to a security guard and had me sign in. We went over and got in another elevator with a bunch of other people dressed as professionally as my sister. We got off on the fourth floor. Darcy threw her bag down in a tiny cube office at the back of a whole sea of them. Then we marched off again.

The cube sea was surrounded by small offices with glass doors. Most of them were empty at this hour, but Darcy took me to one with an older gentleman sitting in it. He had on a blue, pinstriped shirt with navy suspenders. His full bristle mustache was grey. He looked like he'd escaped from the set of Mad Men. His name was, I kid you not, Mr. Cox.

"This is my brother," Darcy said, poking her head in the door. "He's here about the internship?"

Mr. Cox invited us into his office. We both sat down in flimsy chairs facing his desk.

"So why do you want to come work for us?" Mr. Cox asked me, leaning forward on his elbows and studying me like I was a newly discovered life form.

I froze. I didn't even know what job I was interviewing for, let alone why I wanted it. In fact, I didn't want a job. I wanted to be home, in bed, half-stoned and fully immersed in video games. But here I was in these itchy pants and suffocating shirt and my sister was glaring me down the longer I took to answer.

"I, um, I'm looking for the experience?" I said. I saw Darcy nod appreciatively out of the corner of my eye.

Mr. Cox asked me a bunch more questions about myself. He frowned at my lack of work experience, but that went away as soon as Darcy mentioned I had a scholarship for college.

"Oh, that's right down the street from here," Mr. Cox cooed.

"Yes, Ethan's hoping he can keep interning here in his free time while he goes to classes," Darcy said, "He's excited for the opportunity."

Mr. Cox asked me a few more questions, then explained that I'd be starting in the mailroom. "Yes, even these days, you'd be surprised at the amount of paper correspondence we get that needs to be sorted and delivered over all ten floors. You'll be here from 8am till 2pm every day, starting tomorrow."

"I'll drive him in," Darcy said.

"Excellent," Mr. Cox said. It was very clear that it was time to go. We stood up. Mr. Cox shook my hand. "You can call me Randy," he said. Randy Cox. I shit you not.

"I'll walk you out," Darcy said, taking my arm and leading me out of Mr. Cox's office.

My sister took me down a long hallway. We passed a tiny room with a copy machine in it and shelves full of paper. She shoved me inside. Before I could protest, my pants were around my ankles and my dick was in my sister's mouth. I stared out at the halls, but while plenty of people walked past, no one looked inside.

"Holy fuck," I gasped as I shot rope after rope into my sister's mouth. She stood up and wiped herself off with her sleeve. "I don't think that was a good idea," I said.

"Really?" Darcy said. "It felt like a good idea to me."

*

We fell into a routine. Every morning Darcy would wake me up and we'd go for a run. After, we'd shower and dress, then I would make us both smoothies and we'd go to work. I'd go down to the mailroom and sort packages, then deliver them. I met all sorts of very strange, very rich people who apparently stared at computer screens all day. I honestly still have no idea what those people did for a living, but they were all very well compensated for it.

Darcy and I would eat lunch together, then I would walk three blocks west from the building and take the train back home. When I got there, I'd change into more comfortable clothes and make dinner, so it was waiting for my parents when they arrived. Darcy would come back much later and eat the leftovers.

Along with going to work every day, my sister would give me all sorts of jobs. Handjobs in the morning before our run (or after, or a few times during), a blowjob in the men's room (or the copy room, or at Darcy's cube) at work, then another at night after she came home. Sometimes I would finger or lick her in return, but it was usually 3:1 in my favor and Darcy seemed fine with that distribution.

By the end of the week I was exhausted. As I passed out on my bed Friday night, I realized I hadn't smoked up or even switched on my PS4 all week. Eventually, in my half-sleep haze, I felt my sister crawl into bed next to me. We didn't even bother with sex, just both slept there like the dead.

The next morning, a Saturday thank God, Darcy rolled over looking positively bubbly. Both of us were still in our work clothes from the day before, but Darcy quickly stripped completely naked.

"I don't want to run in the nude," I groaned.

"We'll take a break day," Darcy said. She started lifting my shirt off me. Through everything we'd done, completely naked sister remained a rare sight. But there she was in all her glory, golden-brown hair hanging down over her chest. Darcy saw me eyeing her and quirked her head at me.

"Sorry," I said. Some part of me still thought I shouldn't be perving on my sister.

"I like that you like me," Darcy said. She climbed down and slurped up my penis. I settled back into enjoying my morning blowjob - one of Darcy's slow-Saturday-specials - when my sister shifted. She turned around, putting her pussy right over my face. Her scent overwhelmed me.

"We can enjoy each other at the same time," Darcy said, mouth full of my meat.

Once again, I was surprised at another seemingly obvious variation on our usual procedures. I leaned my head up and started licking at my sister, trying to match her pace. We'd stroked each other off together before, but this felt like a whole new level. I tried my best to concentrate on pleasing Darcy while she pleasured me, but it was hard. Darcy seemed to be having similar difficulties, but I realized that was kind of the fun of it.

Finally, Darcy's body tightened over mine. Her legs and arms splayed out and she shuddered. Fortunately, having my dick in her mouth kept her from making too much noise. As the orgasm washed over her, Darcy grabbed my cock and pumped me. I responded immediately.

My sister spun around with a goofy grin on her face. We were both covered in each other's cum. She giggled and kissed me on the lips. It was a quick peck, but we both pulled back like we'd been shocked.

There was a pause where we stared at each other. That was new. Finally, Darcy relaxed and laid down, resting her head on my chest. Idly, she played with my cock, now lying on my thigh and quite soft. In return, I reached over and fondled her breast.

"You like those, huh?" Darcy said.

"They're kind of incredible," I said.

"Boys," Darcy shook her head, "Trust me, the fun part is a bit lower." She took my hand and put it on her pussy. We both lay there and slowly diddled each other. Nothing came of it. Eventually Darcy got up and left my room. I heard her turn on the shower.

I got up and got dressed, happy to leave my formal clothes in the dresser for at least a day. My parents were already sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"Did Darcy sleep in your room last night?" Mom asked as I went into the kitchen. She offered me coffee, but I started to make a smoothie instead. I couldn't believe my sister had me hooked on those awful things, but the truth is I felt way better when I drank them instead of the usual crap I put in my body.

"Did she?" I asked, trying to seem confused. Mom gave me her best Mom-stare. "Darcy came in early this morning, I remember," I said, "She forgot it was a Saturday."

My Mom continued to eye me as she sipped her coffee.

"I think I'd remember if my sister was in my bed, Mom," I said.

"Well, your father and I have errands to do," Mom said, "We'll be back in about an hour." She stood up and kissed my forehead. "You need a shower," she told me, "You smell strange."

I nodded, hoping she wouldn't press the issue. A few minutes later, she and Dad drove off. Once they left, Darcy came downstairs. She had on a pair of jeans and a floral, sleeveless blouse.

I handed her a smoothie and she took it, appreciatively.

"Mom says I need a shower," I said.

Darcy sniffed me. "I like how you smell," she said, giving me a sultry smile.

My phone gleeped and I looked down. There was a text from a bunch of my friends. They were all getting online to play Call of Duty. I showed my sister, but she shook her head.

"I think we have enough entertainment right here, ourselves," she said. "Besides, why do you need other people when you have me?"

I didn't want to argue, so I texted and said I was busy. I got some mean looking emojis back, but I ignored them.

When we were done eating, my sister decided that we should watch a movie. I told her I doubted we'd be welcome back at the theater. Darcy laughed and went into the living room.

She turned on the TV and found something mindless. Then she sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to her. When I sat, Darcy climbed onto my lap. She pressed down, and I realized she was trying to recreate the weekend before.

My sister ran her butt up and down my rapidly growing shaft. She made little noises, but nothing else. I stared at her back while she moved on me. It was kind of painful, kind of pleasurable, and I did my best to focus on the good part.

"Here," Darcy said. She got off the couch and lay down on her back. Darcy directed me to lie down right on top of her so that my crotch covered hers. "Yes, like that. Now push down. Yes. Yeah. So good."

Now I felt what Darcy had been enjoying. Pressing into her like this was nice, and I felt myself building towards something even nicer. Darcy felt it too. Her face flushed. We were so exposed, lying on the living room floor on top of each other. If my parents came back early, there would be no denying what we were doing.

That wasn't enough for Darcy, though. She pushed me off and stripped down to her panties. She had on a pair of canary yellow underwear with a bow at the top. She motioned for me to do the same. Now I was only in my blue boxers.

I lay back down on my sister and, wow, that was much better. Darcy's bare breasts pressed into my chest. She wrapped her legs around my waist. We moved back and forth on each other quite a bit like lovers. Darcy was breathing hard. She ran her hands through my hair, over my back. It felt really good to grind on my sister.

She paused again. This time she pulled at my boxers. I took the hint and slipped them off. Darcy took off her panties at the same time. I gave her a wary took.

"Just. On top," Darcy said. Her breaths coming in gasps. I lay back down on my sister. My cock nestled into her warm furrow. We both groaned as we made contact.

We'd done so much. This was something else entirely. We humped against each other on the living room floor. My "uhn uhn uhns" mixing with Darcy's "ah ah ahs." The heat of her slippery cunt on my rigid cock.

Darcy squeezed my bare butt tight and I felt my sister cumming under me. She squeaked. Her back arched. Then she shook. On the Darcy Orgasm Scale (or, as scientists refer to it, the DOS), she'd probably hit a 5 or a 6 there. I rated the ones I'd given her orally as a 10, but honestly, I was still calibrating the measurement.

1...345678