That's what Big Sisters are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, the angle's wrong," Darcy said. She lay down on the bed, next to me. She held her boobs in position, squeezing them forward.

I froze. To this point, this had all been stuff my sister was doing to me. I'd never even moved, actually, unless you counted the spasms of my shlong. Now she was lying on her back, waiting for me, and it felt weirdly like a big step. As if this was some new threshold we'd yet to cross.

My sister didn't move, she just lay there. I got the feeling she'd stay all night unless I did something. So, I rolled over and spread my legs over Darcy's torso. Then I slid my dick into the tunnel between her tits.

"See, much better," Darcy said. She held her breasts tight around my hardness and, slowly, I began to hump her chest. Every time my cockhead popped out of her cleavage my sister gave it a little kiss.

This felt different. It shouldn't have been, really. In fact, it was probably less invasive than the blowjobs I'd grown used to. But something about the way I rocked back and forth on my sister's body, it felt like way more.

Maybe it was how the movement seemed awfully close to fucking. Or the fact that I was the one now actively getting myself off, using my sister's body to do so.

"I want you to cum, Ethan," Darcy whispered, "I need you to. Shoot your stuff all over my face. Mark me. Do it. Give your big sis what she's begging for. Pleeease."

Darcy's body was incredible. Fucking her tits was amazing. But it was her words that put me over the top. As my soon as my sister started begging, my sperm rocketed out of my shaft. I did as she asked, spurting on her face. Long white drips hung off her nose. One eye shut where I'd accidentally splashed her.

Darcy giggled and licked herself clean, like a kitty. "I missed that this morning," Darcy said. She gave me a tight hug. "Oh, I wish I could stay in bed with you, too, baby. But Mom and Dad would not appreciate finding us like this."

My older sister stood up, wiping the last of my cum off herself.

"Thanks, Darcy," I said, plaintively. It was awkward. But in the moment, I felt like I had to say it.

"Of course, sweetie," Darcy said, "I'll see you tomorrow. That's when the fun can really start."

*

I was already awake when Darcy came in my room the next morning. She looked at me with glee, like we were going to Disney World, not doing our now-daily ritual.

"Today's going to be so awesome," Darcy sang to herself. I couldn't help but get caught up in her enthusiasm.

I stripped off my boxers and let my dick spring free, somehow as hard as I'd ever seen it. Darcy was wearing her usual uniform: t-shirt and panties (pink and blue, respectively) with her hair tied back. She knelt between my legs and slowly teased at my cock, dragging kisses up the shaft.

Darcy slithered her hand around my dick and popped the head in her mouth. She hummed, happily, vibrating in a very pleasing way. Then she began deliberately working me. Every time was different with Darcy, and I guess that's what made it so amazing. I could never get used to one sensation before being introduced to a new one.

I realized how hurried my older sister had been with her oral performances up till then. I'd thought she was concentrating on my pleasure, but, in fact, she'd been getting me off quickly so she could get to work. Now Darcy took her time, she edged me slowly forward, inch by incredible inch, building me up to something that started to feel volcanic.

My sister sensed me building and she increased her speed. Made sexy little slurps and chokes. I was on the precipice now. I could feel it building. My sister could have breathed on me and I would have blown. But she wasn't breathing. She was sucking, stroking, slurping, and suddenly...

Darcy stopped.

My sister dropped my dick and sat up straight. Her butt perched on my knees. I was already gasping for air.

"So," Darcy said. She reached up to play with her hair, twisting it around her finger like a little girl. "I've been thinking. Since I've been doing this stuff for you - you know, getting you off - that you might, like, be willing to do the same for me?"

Honestly, my sister could have asked me to leap off the Ben Franklin Bridge at that moment and I'd have agreed without thinking about it. And, to be fair, Darcy asked for relief in a way that made it seem equally as dangerous. But I was honestly fine with it. She was right, I should be returning the favor. In fact, I felt bad that she even had to ask.

"Oh, I knew you'd understand," Darcy said, "Here, why don't you do me and then I'll finish you off."

My older sister fell next to me on the bed. She stripped off her panties and flung them across the room. Then she spread her legs. I noticed that the patch of hair that had been there the last time I saw her pussy was gone. Darcy had shaved her snatch completely.

"Use your fingers, OK?" Darcy said. She grabbed my hand and put it in the warm space between her legs.

My sister was already dripping, and her sex felt almost hot to my touch. I dragged my finger through her slit. Darcy arched her back and sighed.

"Oh God," Darcy said, "You are really terrible at this." She got up on her side and fixed me with a very serious look. "OK, little bro, don't worry. I'll show you."

Very patiently, my sister took my hand and showed me what she wanted me to do. I got a guided tour of Darcy's cunt, where to touch, how, and when. What to feel for, what to listen for, and what to avoid completely.

"There's more stuff," Darcy said, "But I think that's enough for now."

I put my hand back in my sister's pussy. I teased at her slit, then scooped her moisture up and bathed her clit with it. I gradually rubbed her little nubbin back and forth, then slid a finger from my other hand inside her sex. This time, Darcy groaned with pleasure.

I started stroking my sister's clit faster. I put my finger inside her pussy and felt it squeeze down. A lot like her mouth would do on my dick, actually.

"Oh, that's much better," Darcy said. She gave me a self-satisfied smile, then reached over and grabbed my cock. It hadn't flagged for a moment in all that time, though my orgasm was now less impending. "We'll get off together, OK?"

I nodded, staying focused on making my sister cum. I pumped her pussy with my fingers and ground her clit with my thumb. Darcy's breath hitched. She grabbed my wrist and held my fingers in place. Her back arched and she made a low moan.

Darcy's hand squeezed my dick so hard it almost hurt. With a remarkable quickness, she jerked me - one, two, three - and I reached my own orgasm. My spend shot out. I heard my sister continue to cum with me. Both of us lost in our own solitary pleasure, lying next to each other on the bed.

My cock softened. Darcy's pussy tightened, expelling my sticky fingers. My sister took her sperm-y hand and licked it. I took her hint and tasted her own liquid from my fingers. It was tart, salty, strange, but also quite alluring. I'm tasting my sister's pussy, I thought to myself, and it made me feel wrong and that, in turn, just turned me on again. God, I was so broken.

I looked over at the woman who'd wrecked me, my own sister. She was stretching languid on the bed like a cat after a bowl of milk.

"I came a little," she told me, "Don't worry, you'll get way better. This is important stuff. You're getting older, meeting real women, you need to know how to get them off. I'm just happy I can be here to teach you."

"Thanks Darcy," I said. I was doing that a lot. Thanking my sister for something I wasn't sure I wanted her to give me in the first place.

"That's what big sisters are for," Darcy said. She rubbed my head and went to take a shower. I tried to follow her, but my sister made it clear that this would be a solo exercise.

"Mom and Dad are both home," she said, "I don't want to take any more risks than we already have. You'll go after me."

When Darcy was done, she pushed me back into the bathroom. I didn't usually shower more than twice a week at most, but my sister insisted that I needed to clean off. While I soaped myself, I smelled my fingers again. My sister's scent became more pleasant, more exciting, with every sniff.

*

After the shower, I got dressed and went downstairs. My mother was in the kitchen, cleaning up after breakfast. My father had run out to get supplies. They were going to spend the whole Saturday gardening in the front yard.

"We'll plant flowers, put in some stakes for the tomatoes, trim back the bushes," my mom said, "You sure you don't want to join us?"

I told her no, then heated up a pop tart in the toaster. By the time it was done, Darcy came down. She was wearing a baby blue tank top and a pair of black yoga pants. Her hair was up in the usual ponytail. She looked like a woman going to work out or laze around the house. She looked amazing.

"E and I are going to hang out all day," Darcy told my mother, "Get some good sibling bonding time in."

My mother tried to explain that we could have good sibling bonding time by helping out around the house, but Darcy wasn't hearing it. Eventually, she drowned Mom out with the sound of the blender as she made herself a smoothie.

"We're going to a movie," Darcy said, more of a command than a suggestion.

My older sister led me out to her car. Even though Darcy was working a high-powered finance job, she still had college graduate money and her car was proof of that. It was a cherry red VW Jetta, one of the boxy ones, with at least 15 years and over six figures of experience on it. For a woman Darcy's age, the car was relatively clean, which meant that it was pretty damn dirty in the aggregate.

The movie theater was over by the mall, but Darcy drove us downtown instead. I had my license, but the Jetta was a stick and I'd only learned on my Dad's automatic. Not that I thought my sister was going to let me drive her car, even if I could. Remember, she didn't even trust me to jack my own dick.

"We need to stop for something before we can see the movie," my sister explained.

We parked in front of the local barber shop. Darcy fed the meter and took me inside. There was already a line of at least ten dudes. My sister was the only woman in the place. We found two open chairs and waited. I found a Maxim magazine and learned all about how Jessica Alba likes to please her man.

Finally, one of the barbers called out that it was my turn. He was an older gentleman, wearing a plain white dress shirt with his name stitched into the breast, and black slacks. He smelled heavily of pomade.

"Just a trim," I said, asking for my usual

"Shave it all down," Darcy corrected me. The barber looked at both of us, like trying to decide who truly had the authority here. I don't need to tell you who won.

I watched in the mirror in horror as the barber slaughtered my curls. I never liked my hair, it was way too unruly. But it had become a part of my identity over the years and seeing it clipped away was like watching a piece of my personality getting shorn off.

By the time the barber was done, my hair was cropped close on the sides. He'd let it stay a little thicker at the top, but my curls were gone. I looked in the mirror and, dammit, Darcy was right.

"Looking good," Darcy said. She slapped my ass when I stepped out of the barber's chair. "Now we can head out for our day."

*

Darcy drove us down the highway to the multiplex over by the mall.

"So, what are we going to see?" I asked as we accelarated. Darcy gave me a confused look in return, like I'd asked her something ridiculous.

We parked by the theater and walked up to the window. Darcy picked a movie that was starting in five minutes, some dumb action thing I doubted she could have much interest in. She bought us a bucket of popcorn, slathered it in fake butter at the self-serve, grabbed a handful of napkins, and led me into the theater. The previews were starting.

It was a Saturday at 10am and this movie had not done well. The auditorium was only ten rows, stacked stadium style, and almost completely empty. An older couple was parked up in the second row on the far side, but that was it. Darcy walked up the steps and sat down in the back row on the far side. She patted the seat next to her with a grin.

We watched the previews in silence. The theater went dark as the proper picture started. Darcy's hand landed right in my crotch.

I looked up at her in surprise. My sister unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans, and pulled out my dick, right there in the theater.

"Darcy!" I almost shouted it and I got a proper shushing from the older couple up front..

Darcy's hand was slippery from the popcorn 'butter' and she began stroking my cock. I was already half hard and she got me the rest of the way there. Then she stopped.

My older sister nodded expectantly at me, using her head to point my eyes over to her seat. Darcy had her legs spread as wide as they could go. She gave me a suggestive smile.

I was already uncomfortable having my own sex out at the theater, but apparently Darcy needed me to do the same for her. I reached across the armrest and unbuttoned my sister's jeans. She lifted up her butt to let me pull down her pants and panties. Her hairless pussy was now bare on the movie theater seat.

I slipped my finger into my sister and she resumed stroking my cock. Darcy took a long, slow approach. Sometimes she would tease me to the edge, then pull me back. Others she would lightly trace and tease. I was in a constant state of near-orgasm.

For myself, I lacked the skill to do the same for Darcy. The first time she came, it was a little one. Her hips tightened and she let out a little gasp. I wouldn't even have known it happened except she leaned over and told me.

"You made me cum," Darcy whispered in my ear, "You made your big sister cum in a movie theater."

She settled in and we both got back to stroking. The next time was more obvious. Darcy's hand shot down and held my wrist in place.

"Ah," she gasped, "AH!" Her whole body stiffened, then wriggled. Even in the dark, I could see her face flush.

Now it was a challenge. Seeing Darcy screwed up in pleasure like that was awesome and I wanted to watch it again. But try as I might, I couldn't get her back to that height. I managed to drag a few smaller cums out of her, I recognized them now, but nothing more.

Then, with the final car chase on screen, Darcy pushed my hands out of her pussy.

"Time for the big finish," my sister told me. She leaned over the armrest and swallowed as much of my cock as she could. I'd already been building for two hours, it wasn't going to take much effort.

When I came, it exploded out of me, bubbling and burbling like an open fire hydrant. One large blast and then one after the other. I felt like I wouldn't ever stop cumming but, slowly, I did. Darcy popped off my cock, showed me how full her mouth was, and swallowed. Then she took a big handful of popcorn and chased my semen with it. She gave me a big, happy-cat smile.

As the credits came on screen, my sister pulled up her pants. I did the same. We left the half-eaten bucket of popcorn behind and walked down the steps. Before we could leave, a theater employee caught my arm. He was middle aged, round around the middle, with nothing but a few brown wisps of hair at the top. His nametag said, I kid you not, Rod.

"I got a complaint that you two were acting inappropriately in there," he said.

"Those old bastards," Darcy said.

"I can't tell you who it was," Rod said.

"They were the only other people in the theater," Darcy said.

"In any case, they claimed they heard you doing," and here Rod got nervous, "dirty stuff."

"This is my brother!" Darcy screamed, "Are you implying what I think you are?!" She grabbed my elbow protectively and, ironically, painfully.

"Um, no ma'am," Rod said. He seemed to be shrinking with every second.

"Are you accusing me of committing... I can't even say the word! Is that what you're actually doing?" Darcy was loud enough that other people were looking over at us now.

"I'm sorry ma'am," Rod said, "They must have been mistaken."

"Fuck right!" Darcy said, then stormed out of the theater, dragging me in tow. As soon as the doors hissed behind us, my sister started cackling madly.

I couldn't do the same. I was mortified. But she seemed to think it was all a big joke and told me I was being silly for thinking anything otherwise.

"Come on, I want to go shopping," Darcy said, once her laughter had died down. We marched across the parking lot and up to the mall.

It was afternoon now, and the shopping center was fairly crowded. There was a Chipotle in the food court and we both got burrito bowls for lunch.

"I hate this fucking place," Darcy said as we ate. We were sitting on tiny chairs in the middle of an ocean of small tables . It was loud, full of surly teenagers and wild children.

"Why did we come here then?" I asked.

"Something to do," Darcy said, "Get out of the house. Not get stuck gardening or whatever. There's nothing to do here. This mall, this town, this fucking state. I hate all of it."

"Why'd you come back?" I asked.

"Don't sound too disappointed, brother," Darcy said. She reached across the table and took a handful of my chips.

"No, I'm glad you're home," I said. I saw my sister's dubious look, "I really am. And not only for the, you know, other stuff. But you seem so unhappy."

"It was come back home or move in with, like, six other women in a crappy studio apartment," Darcy said, "You don't get it. You're still fucking around." She waved her hand as she said that, a kind of upward twirl that, apparently, meant 'fucking around.' "But life, once you have a real one, it's not about making good choices. Just taking the least bad one."

"Don't sound too disappointed, sis," I said to her. I stole one of my chips back from her pile.

Darcy leaned over the table kissed my forehead. "You're the best thing I've got going, E. Don't you worry."

After we ate, we walked around the mall. I assumed we would look for clothes for my sister, but she plowed past every women's store, even the shoes. Instead, we stopped at a place with men's clothes. Darcy dragged me inside. She picked out bright colored dress shirts and dark slacks, things I would never wear, and made me try them on. When I was done, she picked three shirt and pant combos and brought them up to the register.

"That will be $151," the cashier said. He was a short, trim man with perfectly manicured fingernails. Darcy looked at me, expectantly.

"I don't have that kind of money," I said, "Especially not for clothes I won't even wear."

"Yes, you do, and yes, you will," Darcy said. She had on her 'you will get this blowjob and like it' face. I knew better than to argue with her. I didn't have a lot of money, only a small bit of savings I'd squirrelled over the years. Maybe five grand in total. I had a sinking feeling it wasn't going to be mine much longer.

"This is a great deal," Darcy said, "You'll be paying twice that at other places."

The cashier nodded enthusiastically in agreement. I sighed, but I took out my debit card and let the guy run it. He gave me back my card and a bag of clothes, neatly folded.

We did that at three other stores. Darcy picked out very professional looking outfits - dress shirts and polos, khakis and slacks - and made me pay for them. After a couple hours, I was laden down like a teenage girl on a shopping spree. The only thing I had on me that was light was my newly denuded savings account. Darcy led me through the mall like she was my shopping Sherpa.

"One last place," Darcy said, and I said a silent prayer that it wasn't a jewelry store. Instead we stopped in front of a lingerie shop. My sister gave me a wicked smirk and went inside.

123456...8