That's what Big Sisters are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't a lot of foreplay or dirty talk. The siblings were comfortable with each other in a way that felt very natural between them. Though there was nothing rote about their passion. They kissed with the familiarity of lovers, but they acted with the starving urgency of the ravenous.

"OK, you've made your point," I whispered to Darcy.

She grabbed my wrist so tight it hurt. "No, not yet," Darcy said, "Just watch."

Sam pulled her brother's shirt over his head and kept kissing him. Dave was well built, with broad shoulders, defined pecs, and only the very beginnings of a gut. He had a small amount of light blond chest hair that formed a "T" over his chest and stomach.

Dave reached over and pulled off Sam's t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her breasts popped free. They were as small as I'd imagined, topped with light brown nipples that were screwed so tight they looked ready to pop off. I have to admit, there was something sexy about Sam's tiny titties and washboard stomach.

Dave trailed kisses down his sister's neck, taking her needy breast into his mouth. Sam gasped like he'd hit a live wire. I didn't remember Darcy ever being that excited about nipple play.

My sister shrugged. "Everybody's wired differently," she whispered.

While her brother suckled at her teat, Sam reached down and started to undo his pants. For a moment, I saw Sam's eyes drift over to the closet. The cute blonde gave us a little wink. I don't know if knowing Sam knew we were there was a turn on or if it made this whole thing worse. Kind of both, honestly.

Sam pulled off Dave's pants and underwear in one go, leaving her younger brother completely bare. They were still kissing, but now Sam was pushing Dave back onto the bed. She had her hand wrapped around his hardness and was slowly stroking him up and down. I noticed Dave had a perfectly serviceable dick, maybe a bit longer than mine but a good amount less in girth. Neither of us had anything to be ashamed of, certainly.

Dave shucked off his sister's pants and now they were both completely naked. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths while their hands plumbed at each other's sex. Sam had a cute little bottom, pinkish. In her position I couldn't see her pussy, but I glimpsed a small patch of curly blonde hair.

I didn't need to see Sam's snatch to realize what was happening next, though. The blonde girl shifted her bottom and her brother's dick slipped into her body like a magic trick. Poof!

Sam and Dave both groaned simultaneously as they made that most intimate connection. Darcy elbowed me in the ribs, pointing at the siblings. As if I didn't already see what they were doing.

They settled into an easy rhythm, Sam riding her brother. He leaned up and kissed her breasts. She reached down and strummed her clit. Both of them made lewd noises - their bodies squelching and sighing.

"Fuck, brother, you feel so good," Sam said, "I love that big dick inside me. You going to do it? You going to give your sister your load? Make her cum on your cock?"

She stiffened, and I recognized the telltale signs of a woman having an orgasm. Sam's body stumbled and her head fell back. Like she lost control of herself entirely for a moment. Then she popped back up again and kept humping at her brother.

Dave cackled. He grabbed Sam by the sides and flipped them both over. Now he was between her legs, pounding her pussy mercilessly. Reducing his sister's words to nothing but cries and squeals. The both of them seemed to regress to an almost animal state, rutting on the bed. Darcy and I could have thrown open the closet doors and I doubted either would have even paused.

I'd watched plenty of people having sex on the Internet. This was different. There was something raw about being right there. Not just seeing them together but smelling them. Practically tasting it. It wasn't polished and perfect like the sex I'd seen online. Dave's cock slipped out a couple times. Sam stopped him once because the angle was hurting her. All of that reality made it more arousing, not less.

I could tell that both siblings were racing towards a climax.

"I. Love. My. Sister!" Dave said. Chanted. Again and again with each thrust. The bed slammed against the wall. Sam slammed into the mattress.

"Dave I'm getting close. Need you to... Want you to..."

Dave grunted. His body went stiff.

"Oh YES!" Sam cried. Her brother buried himself in her body and went stiff. Sam, on the other hand, seem to come alive. Arms and legs flailing.

Brother and sister flushed, then fell into each other's arms.

"Oh God, baby, that was so good," Sam said with a sigh.

Dave buried his head in his sister's shoulder, laughing. "Man, what got into you today?"

"I missed my baby brother," Sam said. But she was staring at the closet when she said it.

The two siblings lay languid together in bed. Lazing around in post-sex happiness and genuine affection.

Gradually, Sam got up and got dressed. She did it slowly, like she was enjoying her audience. She took her brother's hand and pulled him up from the bed.

"Want to nap," he said.

"Mom and Dad will be home soon," Sam said, "They can't know we skipped out of work for sex."

Dave got up reluctantly and pulled on his clothes. Then the siblings left the room. A moment later, we heard the front door slam behind them and two cars drove off.

Once we were sure the coast was clear, Darcy opened the closet door. The bedroom stank of pussy, cock, and cum. My sister cracked one of the windows before we walked out of the bedroom. I guess it was a courtesy.

"See?" Darcy said as we walked down the stairs.

"Yes, you were right," I said, "They're having sex."

"Have you ever had sex before?" Darcy asked, though she knew that I had not. Seemed kind of cruel of her to ask, to be honest. "Well, I have. And let me tell you. Sex is great, but it's never like that."

"Maybe he's just, like, really good at it," I said.

"No," my sister said wistfully, "He's not."

"You and..."

"My, um, thing?" Darcy said, "My fetish?"

"The incest thing," I said.

"Yes, well I lied before about how I got into it. I can tell you the exact moment I started seeing brothers and sisters differently. We were having a sleepover at our house and Sam told me she and her brother were having sex. Something about it... I don't know it triggered something in me. That's when I started reading incest stories, watching videos, all of it."

"I guess that makes sense," I said. Our voices echoed in the empty kitchen.

"Well, I told Sam how much it turned me on. She let me watch her with Dave sometimes. Like we did today. Then one day I couldn't help it? It looked so good and... It wasn't the same. It was kind of lousy, actually."

"So, Dave isn't the world's greatest lover?"

"Not even close," Darcy said. "What makes the sex so amazing for her, for them? It's this." Darcy tapped her hand on my chest and then hers. "That's what's different. That's what makes it special."

Darcy slid open the back door and froze. I stepped out and saw it, too. Sam's parents were literally pulling up the driveway while we exited their house.

"Fuck," Darcy said. We crept back to the far side of the yard. Hid behind the barbecue equipment.

"I think I saw someone in the back," we heard Sam's Dad say.

"Fuck!" Darcy said it again. We both looked around, frantically. For a moment, I thought about jumping in the pool, but I doubted I could hold my breath long enough for Sam's parents to go away. My eyes alighted on the back fence. It wasn't too high to scale.

I grabbed Darcy's arm and we raced to safety. I gave my sister a boost, then I scrambled up the wood myself and toppled over. I heard Sam's father yelling after us.

I sprawled onto the hard ground in a stranger's backyard. Their house was the mirror image of Sam's, but no pool. Darcy grabbed my arm and pulled me up. We both sprinted out of the backyard and out onto the street.

"He's going to come around this side to look for us for sure," Darcy said.

We quickly made a run for it, traipsing through the neighborhood at random. I was even more thankful now that my sister had been getting me in better shape. I was almost able to keep up with her as we careened around, trying to escape. Finally, we got to the far side of the community.

Darcy bent over, panting, resting her arms on her knees. I mirrored her. We shared a wild look. No one seemed to be coming after us.

"Well, that was an adventure," I gasped.

My sister reached over, grabbed my cheeks, and kissed me on the lips. So hard our teeth knocked against each other. We were dripping with sweat, covered in grass from our fall. I didn't care. My breath caught in my throat and I kissed my sister. Holding her body tight to mine.

*

We waited a little while, then snuck back to Darcy's car. She let me drive us home and I didn't stall the whole way.

"I think you're getting this, bro," Darcy said as we turned into our driveway.

Our parents were already home, so we ordered pizza ("Long day at work," Darcy explained when they asked why I wasn't home to make dinner). We all ate together, and it was nice, the four of us. Darcy wasn't that different from our family. She had my Dad's sense of humor and shared my Mom's love of music. She stood out, of course, but that's only because she was amazing. For the first time in a long time, I felt comfortable in my own skin, my own life.

But Darcy didn't come to my room that night. "I know it's tough, but wait till the weekend," Darcy said. "Promise me you won't do anything in the meantime." She went to her own room to sleep.

We went for a run the next morning and carpooled into work. This was nice, living our lives together. I wondered if we could do it without the sex. My dick, in a constantly half-hard horny state, did not like the idea of that one bit.

That night, while we were doing the dishes, Darcy told me she'd gotten a text from Sam asking if we'd enjoyed the show.

"I still can't believe she let us watch them," I said.

"That's her fetish," Darcy said, "Being seen."

With all the blowjobs my sister had given me at work, at the mall, and all over the neighborhood, I didn't think that turn-on was unique to Sam, either. But I didn't say anything.

*

I was on my way home on Friday afternoon when I got a text from my sister.

Darcy: Don't make dinner tonight.

I sent back a confused-face emoji.

Darcy: Trust me.

She sent me emojis of an eggplant and a taco.

Me: We're getting eggplant tacos?!?!

Darcy: You're an idiot.

I was twenty minutes into my train ride home before I realized what she meant.

When I got to the house, I started to get out of my work clothes, but something stopped me. My old uniform of a t-shirt and boxers felt odd. Like they were someone else's clothes. I resolved to ask Darcy to take me shopping that weekend. My job at her office paid me next to nothing, but I had enough to splurge a little.

Instead I went downstairs and did some chores. I emptied the fridge and cleaned it out, washed the bathroom, and vacuumed the carpet in the family room. The house wasn't sparkling clean or anything, but I had to admit it felt way better that way. When I was done, I felt dirty, so I went upstairs and showered in the newly scrubbed tub.

After I got out, I took out a clean, scarlet dress shirt and charcoal pants and changed into those. When I opened the drawer, I noticed my little bag of weed looking up at me, lonely. I smiled ruefully - it hadn't even occurred to me to smoke up the whole week. In fact, the idea didn't appeal at all. I wondered if I knew anyone I could sell the rest of it to.

While I was getting dressed, I heard my parents' pull up in their cars. First my Mom and then my Dad. I went out to greet them, but they both went straight to their bedroom. I heard a shower running from the Master. I wondered what they were up to, but I went downstairs so they could have some privacy.

My Dad came down first, dressed in corduroy pants and a grey sport coat. My Mom was right behind him wearing a long emerald dress. It was weird seeing my tomboy Mom dressed in anything but a t-shirt and jeans. They were both dragging small suitcases behind them.

"Darcy got us reservations up at Mt. Airy for the weekend," Dad said. He rubbed his hands, very pleased. "Plus, dinner reservations for tonight. Your old folks are going to be living it up."

"Wow, that's very generous," I said.

"She said it was to thank us for letting her stay at the house while she gets her career started," Mom said.

"Honestly, the both of you have been such model children lately," Dad said, "It makes me feel proud as a parent."

"Make sure you thank your sister for us when she gets home," Mom said.

"Oh, I will," I said, "As often as possible."

My parents went outside, got in Dad's car, and drove off. I stared, stunned, at the door.

A few minutes later, Darcy's car took my Dad's spot in the driveway. She bounded up the front steps. I opened the door and let her in.

"Did they leave yet?" Darcy asked.

"They're long gone," I said.

My older sister came into the house and tossed her bag on the couch. She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't you look nice," she said.

"Darcy, hang on," I said.

My sister gave me a wary look, but she stayed next to me. Rested her hand on my shoulder.

"I know you did all this for us, and I appreciate it. And after seeing Sam and her brother this week, well, it definitely changed my outlook on some things," I said.

Darcy nodded. "I'm glad," she said.

"And while I want to move things forward with us, I'm not sure I'm ready. For that. I mean, I'm not saying I won't be, but right now it still seems like a big change in our relationship and I don't want to jump into it.

"Darcy you're beautiful and sexy and amazing. And I'm not saying we shouldn't do, you know, stuff. Not only for me, but for both of us. But the other thing, that's a big step. I'm not saying never, I just want you to know that it's probably not going to happen tonight. Or tomorrow. Maybe not for a while. If that's OK?"

Darcy smiled at me and rubbed my head the way she always did when she thought I was being silly. "It's fine, E."

"I mean, if you want to call Mom and Dad back or..."

"The two things are unrelated. I've been planning to do that for them for a while. And you can take all the time you need," Darcy said, "Our alone time is special to me, to us. We can do whatever you like. I'm sure you're backed up from nearly a week of no release. I'm going to need, you know, some stuff, too. But that can be however, whenever we want. There's no pressure."

My sister walked into the kitchen, leaving me behind, dumbfounded. There was always pressure. Wasn't there?

"I'm hungry," Darcy said.

"You told me not to make dinner," I said.

"We'll order Chinese," my sister said.

We had a small feast in the kitchen, after which Darcy went upstairs to get out of her work clothes. I went into the kitchen and washed the dishes.

When I was done, I heard my sister calling me from upstairs. I went up, but both our bedrooms were oddly empty.

"Down here," Darcy said. I looked and saw a flicker of bare sister flesh through the opening to my parents' master bedroom. Oh boy.

I slowly walked down the hallway. The door to the bedroom was open. Darcy was lying on my parents' bed, awash in the bluish glow of their TV. She was wearing the cherry red teddy from our day at the mall. And nothing else.

My sister's hair was up. Her fingernails painted the same red as her lingerie. Shining diamond studs in her ears. She'd put on a little makeup, pinking her cheeks and darkening her eyes. Darcy smiled at me and patted the other side of my parents' bed.

"Keep me company," she said.

I took off my shoes and climbed next to my sister. My heart pounded in my chest. My dick stretched out, hard, like it was trying to reach for my shins. My balls were already aching.

Darcy leaned over and kissed my cheek. She dragged her hand down my jaw line, keeping eye contact. She didn't say anything.

The TV was showing some reality thing. For a moment, I thought my sister had put on porn, but that's just the state of television these days. Even the chaste stuff looks dirty at a glance.

It didn't matter what was on, I couldn't stop glancing over at my sister in her bright red lingerie. Darcy noticed, too, and gave me a very warm smile.

"You lasted all week," she said, proudly. "I don't know how you managed. I barely made it, myself."

"I wanted to wait for you," I said, "You're worth it."

"Ethan, I know I said before that it wasn't about you," Darcy said, "But I'm glad it is you. I hope you know that."

I nodded. Still staring at my sister's chest. Watching her breasts rise and fall.

"You sure you didn't like Sam's little tits better?" Darcy asked, following my eyes.

"You must be joking," I said.

Darcy rolled over and kissed me on the forehead. On the cheek. Then finally on the lips. The third time was no less weird than the first, but like a lot of things, I was getting used to it. My older sister pressed her lips to mine. She slipped her tongue into my mouth. We held each other tight and I felt something overwhelm my fear, my instinctual disgust, my raging desire. Love.

I loved my big sister. I knew it in my heart. But when I tried to break our kiss to tell her, Darcy pushed me down with her mouth and made sure I couldn't stop kissing her. And then I very much didn't want to stop, either.

Darcy was the one who broke it. She kissed down my neck and, tantalizingly, started undoing the buttons of my dress shirt. She pulled it off me and kissed my chest. I tried to return the favor, but Darcy shook her head at me.

She trailed wetly down my stomach, then undid my belt and pulled my pants down. I was naked in my parents' bed, my cock sticking up so straight you could put a bulb at the top and prevent ships from crashing into shore. My sister, in sexy underwear, perched over me.

"You sure you didn't like Dave's little prick better?" I asked as my sister eyed my dick.

"Oh, fuck no," Darcy said. She wrapped her lips around my cock and lightly sucked at it, just enough for a taste. Then she sat up on her haunches.

My sister slipped off the shoulders of her bright red teddy, strap by strap. Her gorgeous breasts popped into view, her dark red nipples sharp as I'd ever seen them. This time, I wouldn't let my sister push me back. I leapt forward and kissed her, hard, grasping her breasts and squeezing them for all I was worth.

They felt so good in my hands, so full. The tips of her nipples scratched at my palms. Her ample tit flesh overflowed my grip. I hefted one up and put the nipple to my mouth. I kissed, then nibbled, and my sister squirmed. OK, so maybe nipple play was a turn-on for her after all.

I spent as much time as Darcy would let me making love to her perfect breasts. She hummed and held my head tight as I sucked, like cradling me, safe. I slipped my hand down her bare side and found the last of her lingerie pooled at her wide hips.

I pushed it down and Darcy lifted up to let me. The underwear I'd longed to see her in got tossed to the floor like it was worthless. Next to my naked sister, nothing was worth keeping.

Finally, the big moment. Not her ample breasts or her wanting pussy. I reached behind my sister's head and pulled out the tie. Her light brown locks came down in perfect rivulets over her shoulders and chest.

I sat back and stared at my exposed sister. Taking her in. Her breathing was shallow. Her eyes flitted back and forth. Was Darcy nervous? I don't think I'd ever seen my older sister anxious before. Not like this, anyway.

1...345678