That's What Daughters are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius rolled over onto his back, and Santana curled up next to him, holding him close. "This is so wonderful, Daddy," she gushed. She ran her hands up and down his chest and stomach and brushed his still-hard cock. "Now it's your turn," she said as she moved her head down to his prick and took the tip between her soft lips, sucking and teasing the sensitive tip. Darius laid back and enjoyed the sublime pleasure of his own daughter lovingly sucking his overexcited dick, inhaling it like she was looking for the antidote. He knew that, like before, the climb up to his orgasm would be embarrassingly quick, and he wanted to deposit his first load deep inside her sweet, honey-coated pussy. Just as he felt himself beginning to lose control, he gently pushed her head away, and pulled her up to him, kissing her deeply. He laid her on her back and kneeled between her spread thighs. He held his cock in his hands and leaned forward to rub the head up and down through her sopping wet furrow, coating himself in her juices. Darius looked into his daughter's eyes; she held his gaze, staring back at his, memorizing every detail of this extraordinary moment... she simply nodded and lifted her hips to him to encourage him to complete the union of father and daughter. He pushed forward, but then stopped.

"Baby... you're safe, right? You're on the pill or something, right?"

"Daddy, I'm a virgin, and I've been waiting for you. Why would I be on the pill?" she smiled as she pulled him to her.

Still kneeling in front of her with his steel-hard cock kissing the entrance of his daughter's (apparently) fertile and unprotected pussy, he asked, without much conviction, "But what if I get you pregnant?"

She smiled wider, and scooched down, forcing his dick a little past her lips, now pressing against her hymen, and said, "I want every drop inside me. I know you wanted more kids. I want to be the one to give them to you. That's what daughters are for, Daddy. Now quit stalling."

Darius looked down at her smooth, brown, perfectly flat tummy, and imagined it swelling with his child, her already delicious tits filling with milk for her baby, their baby. He wanted that so bad he could taste it. Darius slid his cock forward, pressing against her maidenhead. She winced, squinting her eyes against the pain, but never relenting in her grip against him, pulling him into her. He felt his prick sliding in, millimeter by millimeter. She groaned out loud, squeezing through the pain... Darius was as gentle as he could be, but he knew it was just gonna hurt at first. He had a decent-sized cock, maybe a shade bigger than 'average', but inside Santana's petite, virginal, untouched pussy, he knew it would feel like a baseball bat. So he took his time, and he leaned down and pulled her into his arms, comforting her. He felt himself bottom out inside her...he was all the way inside his daughter, and she was unbelievably tight.

"That's it, baby... that's all of it. Shhh... just give it a minute," he soothed her, kissing away her tears. She squeezed him, but lay still, trying to get used to the feeling. They both lay there unmoving. Then, slowly, he pulled himself out of her, leaving only the tip inside, and slowly pushed back in. That still hurt, but just a little less. As the pain began to recede, she let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. Again he pulled slowly back out, and pushed it back inside her again, this time with almost no pain. Santana was beginning to feel the first twinges of pleasure, and she pulled his face to hers and kissed him, her tongue again invading his mouth, bringing it home captive into hers. Without realizing it, her hips had begun to move sensuously against him, fucking him back. Gently at first, tentatively. Then more determined, more insistent. Then the thought exploded into her mind: Her daddy was fucking her. He was finally there on top of her, his hard dick inside her... This was everything she'd ever dreamed!

"Fuck me, daddy... fuck your baby girl... don't ever stop it!" she breathed.

Darius looked in her face, delighting in the euphoria he saw there, illuminating her pretty face. As beautiful as all this was, her dirty talk was getting to him, too. "Whose pussy is this, baby?" he asked as he started humping into her, harder and harder. "Whose is it? Tell me!" he rasped.

"It's yours!" she answered, fully getting into her very first fuck.

"Whose?" he repeated as he grabbed a handful of her long hair and pulled just hard enough to make her wince. "Say it, baby... tell me!" He hammered into her no-longer virginal cunt as hard as he could, and he felt her responding in kind, fucking him back with all her might, all with a rapturous, pre-orgasmic grimace on her face, as if the cum of a lifetime was teasingly just out of reach, and she was gagging for it. He slipped a finger underneath her to her newfound happy place, and pressed a finger deep into her bowels, triggering her biggest, most powerful orgasm yet.

"This is my Daddy's pussyyyyy!" she yelled out, grabbing him tightly, her nails drawing blood on his back and shoulders. Felling her let go like this finally broke Darius' resolve to make this last forever, and he felt himself explode agonizingly into her, almost violently firing rope after potent rope of thick, creamy baby batter deep into the recesses of his sweet, fertile daughter. The moment held them both in its grip for what seemed like an eternity... until finally they were both able to collapse. Darius managed to find the strength to roll off Santana onto his back. Santana quickly assumed her place at his side, snuggled against him. He pulled the covers over them and glanced at the bedside clock just before surrendering to a deep, restful sleep: it was just after 11:30. They both fell asleep without another word, utterly exhausted and deeply satisfied.

*****

During her first week of work, Santana had still been angry from the weekend, about her dad and Genevieve. She didn't have to be at the office before 8:00, and the folks in sales and sales support didn't start trickling in until 8:30. But she hadn't wanted to face her father, equal parts afraid she'd say something horrible to him out of her jealousy, and fear that he'd know that she was indeed jealous. So to avoid him, she'd been leaving her house early and getting to the office just after 7:30. She realized it made her look like a suck-up, but she was new and there was nothing wrong with the boss seeing you there early. But that was then.

She felt like she was floating as she came into the office at 8:45 on Friday. She'd spent the night in bed with her father. She could almost still feel his mouth sucking and licking her gushing pussy. The dull ache between her thighs reminded her of her recent virginal status, and she could not be happier about who she'd given her virginity to. Darius was the best lover she could have ever imagine. She didn't understand how Genevieve could experience Darius' touch and then cast him aside. Oh well, she thought. That's what daughters are for. She had him now, and she planned on never letting go. She could barely keep the smile off her face as she remembered how good it felt for him to finally touch her, hold her in his arms like a woman and not just his little girl... how incredibly fulfilled she felt as she held him inside her, where no daughter is supposed to hold her father. Just that morning while she was trying to get dressed for work, Darius had pushed her back on the bed and dove between her legs and quickly licked and sucked her to a breathless orgasm. "Just something to tide you over while you're at work, sweetie," he'd said, grinning with wet face full of her latest girl-cum. As she thought about how silly, and how sweet he looked, she almost giggled spontaneously.

"Oooohhhh! Somebody got laid!!" sang a tall, slim redhead, breaking Santana out of her pleasant reverie.

Santana couldn't help but grin and blush furiously even as she flatly denied any carnal activity. "I did not! What are you talking about?!" she answered, emphatically lying to her new friend.

Veronica went on, "So last week when I met you, you were pretty stressed-looking, like there was some big drama going on in your life. I thought, 'hey, new job, right outta college, of course she's nervous.' But no, apparently you just needed some dick! Or coochie, hey, I'm not judging!" she laughed.

"I did not 'get laid'," she insisted, emphasizing the words. "I just had a relaxing evening."

"You know, I'm pretty relaxed after I cum, too! Girl, please! You're practically glowing. Hell, you look so good, you might be pregnant!" she chuckled.

Santana remembered the conversation where she told him to cum inside her and no, she wasn't on any birth control. As she thought of that, her eyes got wide and she audibly gasped. What if she was pregnant? By her dad?! How great would that be?!! Her reaction was not missed by Veronica.

"Omigod!" she exclaimed. "You let him hit it bareback?! You tramp! Girl, at lunch, we gotta go to lunch and you need to tell me all about this!"

"Fine," admitted Santana. "I did have a nice evening --"

"Mmm-hmmm," smirked Veronica.

"But I'm not gonna tell you about it! That's too personal!"

"The hell it is," protested Veronica. "My boyfriend has been outta town for a week now, and he's not back until next Saturday. So if I can't get none, you're gonna tell me about yours!"

"Fine!" said Santana. "Meet me at my desk when you're ready to go."

"See you in a few," said Veronica as she headed to the sales area.

When she was hired, she promised she'd be a quick study. Luckily, she was telling the truth. Jake Steele, her boss, had showed her around on Monday, made sure she had a company-provided phone, laptop, and tablet, given her a brief overview of the job, and left right after lunch. He told her before leaving, "Make sure you have all my contact info, and call me if you need me. But before you call, try your best to figure it out, okay?" She didn't see him or hear from him for the rest of the week.

She spent the week learning her way around the office and reading up on the products they made and sold, and how they worked together. She'd first met Veronica on Tuesday. Veronica was one of a handful of women sales consultants. She told Santana that her boss, Jake Steele, had been instrumental in getting that change to happen, since just a few years ago, the entire sales team was just a bunch of old white men. Jake had complained, and insisted they hire more people of color, and more women, and pay them well. Of course the old white men resisted, but only until the infusion of new ideas and new blood started causing sales and revenues to blow up. Jake was one of the few black men in an executive position, and while Senior Management resented the kick in the pants he spearheaded, they loved the results. The women in the company all loved Jake, and his sales always flew through processing, his commissions were always on time, and whatever he needed, they were all eager to help. So there was an understanding that helping Jake's new Executive Assistant was tantamount to helping Jake. Santana found everyone quite friendly, and she really hit it off with Veronica Kincaid, the redhead who wanted all the juicy details.

After Veronica left and Santana got settled at her desk, she was surprised to see Jake Steele walk in.

"Good morning, Miss Zahn," he said as he walked past her into his office. He went in and put down his bag and powered up his computer. As it was coming up, he called for Santana to come into his office.

"Good morning, Mr. Steele," she said as she in the chair in from of his desk.

"So, how was the first week?" he asked cheerily.

"It was a good week. I got everything all set up here, and got all my files organized, so when you ask me for something, I should be able to find it. Everybody was really helpful, and I made a new friend."

"Oh, who's that?"

"Veronica Kincaid, I think she's in sales."

"Well I did ask some of the other admins to keep an eye out for you, but I didn't ask her. Miss Kincaid is in sales. Her team sells in the hospitality market. Her clients are hotels, time shares, restaurants, night clubs, stuff like that. Our side does government, like cities, towns, even state-level clients, and I do a lot of work with schools and colleges."

"Part of my time last week was spent learning about the divisions in the office and who they sell what to," said Santana.

"That's good," answered Jake. "That knowledge will be valuable as you learn your way around. Look, what are your plans for lunch?"

She answered, "I was planning to have lunch with Veronica. Am I about to get a better offer?" she joked.

He answered, "You made it through your first week, and from what I hear, it was a successful week. I wasn't there for most of it, so I think it'll be a good idea for us to catch up and I can debrief you and see if you have any issues. Sound okay?"

"That sounds great. Just let me know when you're ready to go," she said as she got up to leave.

Jake added, "Hey, I tend to have lunch fairly late. That way, I miss the lunch crowd, plus when I'm done, most of the day is already behind me. You won't starve if we don't leave until 1:00, will you?"

"No, that's fine," she said.

"Great! Alright, let's pretend to work!" he laughed as he turned to his computer and she went back towards her desk.

Back at her desk, she texted Veronica about the change in plans. Her desk phone rang. It was Veronica.

"Girl, you're lucky! Enjoy it. Jake always takes you out to lunch somewhere nice! But you're not off the hook! You still owe me some juicy details!" Veronica said as soon as Santana picked up.

"I know, Miss Nosey!" laughed Santana. "How about Monday?"

"Nah, I'm not back in the office until Wednesday. We'll do it then, okay?"

"Sure. Have a good week!" They ended the call.

There was so much to do that it seemed like only a few minutes passed before Jake was standing at her desk, checking his watch. "You ready?" he asked her.

She glanced at the time, and it was already 1:20. "Wow! Time flies!" she said. She locked her monitor and said, "Let's go."

Less than a half-hour later they were seated in a large booth at Harley's. It was one of those 'business-lunch' sports pubs with dark, thick wood, large booths, and an improbably expensive menu. It looked like the kind of place business deals got done and handshakes still meant something. Santana was a little intimidated, but many of the staff seemed to know Jake. They were treated like VIPs, and she began to relax a bit.

Over their food, they talked lightly about the office. Santana did have a couple of questions, but mostly it was just pleasant conversation. After the office talk was done, they just talked about nothing in particular. The food was excellent, and Jake's company was very pleasant. He reminded her of her own dad, in his ability to relate so well to someone her age.

Suddenly, Jake asked her, "So anyway, you said last week that one of my good friends is your uncle, right?"

*****

Last week, after Jake hired Santana, he'd called his best friend, Nate Rochester, and told him about the hire. Nate and Solomon, Santana's uncle, are also good friends, and Nate is the reason Solomon met Jake. Jake and Nate played tennis every Friday, and afterward, they and their wives would all go out for the evening. They decided to call Solomon and his wife Jadzia and tell them about Santana's hire. They were all on the call, discussing how much about their unique family lives to divulge.

Finally Jadzia came up with the solution: She told Jake, "Look her square in the eye and ask her if she still lives at home with her dad, and does she enjoy it, and put a little emphasis on 'enjoy'. You could even say 'Daddy.' Act a little like you suspect something."

"Why? What would that do?" asked Jake.

Jadzia said, "Santana has never had a poker face, and if anything is going on, she'll immediately get all flustered and tongue-tied. If that's the case, then yes, the family needs to meet. But if she just shrugs and says, yeah, so? Then we know how NOT to act if and when we get together with her."

Jake agreed. It seemed a little cruel, but some secrets needed to be carefully guarded, even and especially against other family members.

*****

"Uncle Solomon?" said Santana. "Yeah, but like I said, I haven't spoken to him in a few years. Why?"

Jake took a breath and said evenly, "Well of course I called him and told him I'd hired you. He was pretty pleased about that. I actually spoke with him and Jadzia --"

"Jazzy?!" she said excitedly. Her cousin Jadzia had always been one of her favorite people in the world, like the big sister she never had.

"Yeah, your cousin Jazzy. Anyway, we were telling them about hiring you, and --"

"We?"

Jake paused, a little irritated by the interruptions; he wanted to get through this. "Yeah, 'we'... me and my wife, and another couple. All four of us are pretty tight with Solomon and Jadzia. Anyway—"

"So y'all were sitting around talkin' about me?!" asked Santana, felling a little defensive.

Jake said, "We were talking to our friends who happen to be your uncle and cousin, to tell them that I'd hired you and that you were wondering why you couldn't get in touch with them. Is that okay?" he held her gaze a little aggressively until she blinked.

"Oh. Yeah, I... I guess so. So what did they say?"

"It's okay. As I was trying to say," he flashed his salesman's smile to put her back at ease, "Jadzia asked me to ask you something."

"Really? What?"

Jake leaned forward towards Santana and looked her right in the eye and said, more suggestively than would normally be acceptable in a work setting, "She wants to know if you're still staying at home with Daddy, and are you enjoying it?" Jake finished by nodding at her like he knew a dirty secret. He hoped he hadn't overdone it.

Santana sat there for a full fifteen seconds, totally immobile, with her mouth open in shock. Her eyes were so wide, and her pupils so dilated, she looked like an anime character. Even her thoughts were frozen. After a few seconds, her brain started functioning again, but she was not able to speak, her mouth just opening and closing. Her mind lapsed into a stream of consciousness focused on one thing only... He knows! How could he know? How is that possible?! How can he know that? Omigod, am I in trouble? Am I getting fired?! What about my dad? Are we gonna be arrested? Those thoughts screamed through her mind a million times over and over in that ten seconds. She could hear her own blood thundering in her ears. The fear of their discovery made her throat too tight for her to breathe. She held her eyes closed and for a moment, Jake thought she was about to pass out. He quickly did something on his phone, and then he got up and moved to sit beside her in the booth. She looked up at him, her eyes pooling with tears.

He put an arm around her and said, soothingly, "Shhhh... Don't worry. I promise you everything will be okay. Just breathe. Nothing is wrong; it's gonna be okay."

She let him hold her as the shock began to wear off. Finally she sat up. She looked at him and said in a very small voice, "Mr. Steele, are we in trouble, you know, my dad and me?" She sniffed, obviously terrified. Her eyes got big again as she saw Jadzia walk up to the booth. "Jadzia!" she exclaimed.

Jake got up and let her sit next to her cousin. He picked up the check and said, "Im'ma go handle this. Sol's outside?"

Jadzia answered, "Yeah, he's out there, all nervous. I want a few minutes to talk girl-to-girl. Go talk to him okay?"

Jake nodded to Santana and walked away.

Jadzia Zahn sat next to her younger cousin and embraced her, saying, "My poor sweet cuz. Who knew you'd freak out so much? Are you okay?"

1...456789