That's What Daughters are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad, what happened?! We're you that bad? I know it's been a while, but did you forget? Do you need me to give you some pointers? Is that why we're in the bubble? I mean, did you forget what goes where? I didn't even know a guy COULD forget how to—"

She spoke so quickly, he had to break in and stop her.

"No! My performance was fine!" Darius said, rather hotly. "I assure you, she had no complaints!"

Santana thought, well hopefully I'll get to find out for myself.

Darius continued, "Observations on my sexual prowess notwithstanding, let me continue. She said that she wasn't sure what she was looking for, but she was pretty sure I wasn't it."

"Ouch. Harsh," commented Santana.

"Maybe. Maybe just honest. But even as she said it, surprisingly, it didn't hurt in the least. We'll come back to that. The actual reason we're having this bubble," he paused and looked at his daughter pointedly, and she smiled, "is because of what she said next. She said she didn't know what it was that she needed, but she knew that what I needed was here at home waiting for me." He stopped talking to give Santana a minute to fully absorb what he just said.

"At home..." she murmured. "What... ME?! She said that?! I don't understand. What did she mean?"

Darius said, "She said she saw how you looked at me, and how you looked at her when I introduced you two. She said she saw how we were with each other. She can see how much we love each other, and she can tell it goes beyond simple father daughter affection. And based on what had just happened, I couldn't tell her she was wrong."

"What happened?"

"When we were..." his voice trailed off.

"Fucking?" offered Santana.

"Yes," said Darius. "I thought it was going to be lovemaking. But no. This was just sex."

Santana was surprised at that. But she stayed silent.

Darius continued, "Anyway, when we were doing it, she kinda liked it rough. That's not really me. I believe in passion and tenderness. A woman should be cherished, loved, not punished."

Santana found herself falling even deeper in love with him as he told her how he planned to make love to her. At least, that's how she heard it.

"She wanted it hard and rough, and at one point, she wanted me to, like, choke her. So I did. And when she, you know, got hers, you know? She sorta passed out for a second. At that moment, I thought I had killed her, and the only thing I was worried about was, 'what will Santana think.' Then she came to, and again, all I could think was, 'what would Tenny think about me here with this woman?' I mean, I was there with this gorgeous woman, who was giving herself to me, and all I could think about was you! After all that went through my mind, Genevieve said what she said, and I couldn't argue with her. Because it all made sense... that evil-ass look you shot me when we left together. And why you've been acting this way all week. For a minute, it all had me thinking that maybe you wanted me like that, and I know I want you. I know I'm a fucking pervert, thinking about you, my own daughter, like that. Baby please don't hate me," he finished as his eyes welled up.

"What did you say to her?" asked Santana.

"Nothing. She said she'd get an Uber to come get her car, and thanked me for a good fuck, and basically dismissed me."

"Damn." That was all Santana could think to say. Here she was stressing about how to tell her dad about how she felt, and he was feeling the same way. Wait, was he? He never actually said that. She needed him to be clear before she put everything out there to see. "So dad, what exactly are you saying? That you... I don't know... want me or something?"

"Tenny, after your mom died, I couldn't date anybody. No other woman could come close to what your mom meant to me. So I decided to focus on just being the best dad I could. By the time you were maybe seventeen, we'd been spending so much time together, it almost felt like you were my wife as well as my daughter. So I thought that once you were gone out into the world, I'd find somebody just like you. But when you left and went to Collins, I missed you so much it was almost crippling. I was so lonely without you. And when you came home for Christmas your first year, I realized, I didn't want somebody just like you. I wanted you. But you're my baby girl, and it's not right. So I pushed it down and dealt with it by cherishing every moment we were together, and when you're gone, occasionally indulge in some very inappropriate thoughts about you. And I'd managed to keep it together until Genevieve called me out. Hell, I was only with her because I was afraid that if I didn't get out and date somebody, I'd finally lose it and try something with you. And then you'd get all freaked out and hate me."

Santana was too shocked to even respond. She just looked at her father, her mouth hanging open in disbelief. She was so busy worrying that she didn't notice what her dad was going through. But Genevieve did, and thanks to her, Santana's deepest wish was about to come true.

"Say something, Tennie. You probably hate me, don't you? you're probably disgusted by me." His sagged back into the sofa, defeated.

"You love me?" she asked.

"With all my heart."

"And you want me? I mean, like that?"

"Yes," he answered.

"Oh dad... You have me," said Santana.

"Wait... what?"

"I love you, dad. I love you, Darius Zahn, like a daughter loves her father, and like a woman loves her man. Dad, I've been in love with you forever; even before mom died. When I was little, I told her I was gonna marry you, and she just laughed and hugged me. We both thought I'd outgrow it, but it never went away. That's why I went away for college. I thought if I got away, I'd finally get over it, but—"

"It only got stronger," Darius finished the thought for her.

"Right," agreed Santana. "So I made it through those college years pretty much the same way you did. Yes, just like that," she added, much to his surprise. "I came back home, and just when I finally gathered up the nerve to tell you how I really felt, here you are with," and she said in a high-pitched, mocking voice, "'This is Genevieve!' I was so hurt and jealous, and all week long, all I could think about was you with her, when you should have been with me!"

"But I wasn't with her," protested Darius.

"I know that, now!" Santana closed the distance between them on the sofa, and wrapped her arms around him, pulling their faces close together. "So what's our next move?" She leaned in and kissed him on the lips. At first he responded, but he pulled back.

"Baby, I want this more that you can imagine, but I think we should take one night to not act on it and think about it before we just jump in and make a mistake we can't undo."

"I've been thinking about this for eleven years. I'm done thinking. I'm ready to act. I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm an adult. There's no molesting or coercion going on here. I want this. And more than that, you're gonna give it to me. Don't bother resisting, dad. This is happening," she said as she moved in again. "Now this time, fuckin' kiss me right!"

Darius grabbed her arms and pulled her to him, and his mouth found hers with a passion he didn't know he possessed. Santana's tongue forced its way into his mouth, and father and daughter shared their first deep kiss. That kiss wiped away any doubts, and any trace of regret at the lines they were about to cross. They had simply become lovers. As he kissed her, he wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly, as if he'd never let her go. Santana moaned into his mouth and lightly ran her fingers across his smooth scalp, loving the fact that he was finally kissing her like a woman. She broke the kiss and said, "Please, dad... I've wanted this for so long..."

Darius kissed her face, and then her neck, licking and tasting her sweet skin, nibbling on her earlobe ever so lightly. He moved down lower, his mouth leaving a wet trail down to her collarbone as he continued nipping and licking her as if she were made of chocolate ice cream. While his mouth was busy indulging in the taste of her, his fingers were nimbly undoing the buttons on her blouse revealing her lacy bra and the bounty beneath. He kissed her round, full tits through her bra, nibbling on the hard pebbles of her nipples through the flimsy material. She groaned and pulled his face to her, wanting him even closer. She pulled her blouse up, untucking it from her pants, and he pulled it off her. Darius rubbed his hand across her back, magically releasing her bra. He removed the lacy garment, tossing it to the floor as he began to make love to her breasts in earnest. He teased first one nipple then the next, going back and forth suckling her sweet brown-sugar nipples, and kissing and biting her honey-colored tits.

While Santana was delighting in her father paying such wonderful attention to her breasts, she felt him at her belt line trying to undo her belt and pants. She leaned back and helped him undo the belt, and she unsnapped and opened her pants, instantly regretting her choice to wear pants that day. Darius pulled her pants open, and he could see her panties peeking out. He was so hungry for her that he almost tore her clothes off her, but he stopped himself and pulled back.

"No," he said. "Not like this."

"What, daddy?!" Santana protested. "I told you, I want this!"

"I do, too, baby... but our first time shouldn't be out here on the sofa. We're going to do this right," he said as he stood and picked her up like a child and carried her in his arms to his bedroom. The fact that he was carrying her like a little girl to his bed had Santana's little pussy drooling in anticipation.

"Ooooh, daddy!" she squealed as he carried her as if she still weighed nothing at all. "You're so strong! Are you gonna ravage me?" she asked, hopefully. She knew that what they were doing, what they were about to do, was considered very, very wrong, but he loved her, she loved him, and he always made her feel so safe and protected, that she couldn't imagine surrendering her virginity to anyone else. This was absolutely right. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, holding the kiss as he laid her down on his bed. She was already topless, and he took a few more minutes to worship her round, perky tits, large enough to make a sweater look irresistible, yet small and firm enough to tell gravity to go fuck itself. Darius had never been obsessed with boobs, but he felt like he could suck on his daughter's tits for days. But, he remembered, she had other delights to offer.

Licking between her cleavage one last time, he began to head south, planting small kisses and licks along her taut tummy and nuzzling his tongue into her belly button, making her giggle merrily. As she felt his tongue tracing back and forth across her lower belly getting close to the top of her panties, she tensed up, but tried to relax. Darius noticed and stopped immediately.

"Tenny, what's wrong, baby? Do you not—"

"No! I want this. It's just...nobody's ever touched me there before. I'm sorry, daddy... I want this, but I'm just nervous."

Darius was surprised. "Sweetheart, you're still... you're still a..."

Santana nodded shyly, "Yeah. I'm a 22-year-old virgin. But Daddy," she said, pulling his face down so she could look him straight in his eyes, "there is nobody that I want to give this to except you."

Darius brought his face down to hers and kissed her deeply and tenderly, their tongues caressing each other in her sweet mouth. As he kissed her, he touched her between her legs through her clothes, not hard, just enough so she could feel him touching her there, making her heart soar. Breaking the kiss, he said, "Don't worry, my sweet baby girl... you're in good hands."

And with that, he resumed his southern trek from her magnificent breasts down to the top of the panties. She lifted her bottom as he gently pulled her pants down over her slim hips, reaching back up to bring her panties down along with them. Down her long, smooth legs, and off, to the floor. Santana laid there, naked in front of her father, and saw the love and desire in his hungry gaze. He wasted no time yanking off his shirt, and he slowly pulled down his pants and shorts, freeing his hard, bobbing cock to her eyes for the first time. Santana gasped... she'd never been in the presence of a naked man before, and much like her father getting lost in the forbidden sight of his naked daughter spread out in his bed, she drank in his trim build, his flat stomach with just a little daddy-fat on the sides; her eyes going down to his thick, dark cock. It looked so big, how would that ever go inside her? Even his balls were mesmerizing, seemingly holy to her, as she knew that that was the very source of her life. She couldn't wait to get her hands on them. She reached to her dad and took his cock in her hand, squeezing it, sliding her hand up and down its length, causing Darius to groan out loud. He moved toward her to give her more access, and using her other hand, she cupped and stroked his heavy nutsack, holding him gently in her hands. "Ohhhh, Daddy," she moaned as she jacked him slowly.

His sexy daughter, naked and willing in his bed, her slowly jacking his cock in one hand and stroking his balls with the other. It was all suddenly too much for the 43-year-old man, and like a teenage boy, he felt himself about to lose control. No! Not yet!! Pulling her hands away, Darius said, "No, baby. You first," and he leaned down and resumed kissing her on her mons and licking the soft hair there. He used his hands to push her soft thighs apart and then moved them to her soft full ass, to hold her in place as he began teasing her, licking the tops of her thighs, kissing the insides of her thighs, getting closer and closer to her drenched sex. She held her breath, willing it to happen already, for him to just put his mouth on her already. But he kept teasing her. She could feel his warm breath blowing against her soft nether curls and the anticipation was making her crazy. Santana didn't shave her pussy. She didn't even trim it unless it was for a bathing suit. Her womanhood was thick, soft, and natural, and she hoped Darius approved. Darius loved that she looked like a woman, and not some prepubescent little girl. Touching her gushing pussy for the first time, he spread the hair apart and licked her from her tight little starfish all the way up through her hot, creamy gash, up to her stiff, engorged little pearl at the top. She'd been waiting for it; anticipating it; dreaming about it; but his mouth on her pussy was way more deliriously wonderful than she expected: Santana screamed and grabbed his head, and orgasmed immediately, holding his face in place against her as she flew through the clouds, riding her first orgasm given to her by anyone else.

She'd wanted this for years, but nothing could have prepared her for the euphoric sensation of having her own beloved daddy licking and sucking her sex like a man possessed. Darius licked her from the bottom to the top over and over again. No one had ever touched her asshole, let alone repeatedly licked it like candy, and it felt AMAZING!! He lifted her hips off the bed and focused his efforts on sucking and orgasm out of that tight orifice. Santana was lost in unfamiliar and almost unmanageable sensations. Darius took a finger and slipped it just inside her cunt and wagged it back and forth, while his mouth found and engulfed her clit. His finger practically vibrating in her pussy, with his mouth licking and battering her ultra-sensitive clit, were becoming too much for the inexperienced girl. She grabbed his bald head, trying to pull his whole head into her tight, virginal snatch. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around his head and, using her hands and her strong, young thighs, she held her father an exquisite prisoner as she rode out the second intense cum of the night, pouring her free-flowing girl-honey straight into his voracious, sucking mouth. Darius kept licking, sucking, and pushing his finger deeper into her tight vag, doing everything he could to prolong her delicious orgasm. Instead of relenting, her peak intensified, and she began chanting, "Daddydaddydaddyooooohhhhh." Her body was so tensed up she couldn't breathe. Finally the spasms began to recede, and she rode it back to earth, humping her soaked pussy covered with sweetly wet hair, against his still-eager mouth. Her legs relaxed, falling open, and she still held his head in her hands, wantonly masturbating herself against his face.

Finally, she let go. She looked at his face, and he was wet from scalp to chin, breathing hard from being so divinely suffocated. Santana was also out of breath, recovering from the force of cumming so hard, she'd almost passed out. "Daddy," she breathed. "What did you do to me? Especially, you know... back there?"

"I was just loving you, sweetheart. Did you like that part?" he said, pleased that she'd cum so hard at his touch.

"Oh my god, yes," she said, still breathless from exertion.

"You want some more?" he asked her.

"More? You don't mind?"

"Mind? Girl, please! C'mere," he said as he rolled her over onto her stomach. "Here," he said, grabbing a pillow and putting it under her hips, pushing her perky ass up into perfect position for Darius to orally assault her sweet asshole. No one really knows that they like their ass played with until, well, they have their ass played with. Santana found out that she loved it! She arched her back and spread her thighs wide, giving Darius open access to her most personal space. Her sexy thigh-gap opened the area to his gaze, and without delay he dove, tongue-first into her tight, puckered sphincter. He'd already made her cum twice, so there was no need for teasing. He licked her button and repeatedly poked his tongue against her tight rim, softly battering her until she loosened. She pressed back against his mouth, inviting him deeper.

"Okay, baby... I want you to just lay still for a minute and try to relax, okay?" he said.

"Okay, daddy," she answered, and she tried to just lay there, but still nervous.

Darius wet his middle finger in his mouth, and then slipped it between her cunt lips to gather some of her slick syrup on the tip, and gently pressed the lubricated finger against the tight muscle. "Uunnnghhhh," grunted Santana as the delicious, forbidden, and altogether unfamiliar sensation of anything pressing inwards on that part of her, made her eyes roll back in her head in pleasure. She loved it, and pushed her ass back against her dad's finger, willing it to go deeper inside. The tip of his finger slid in to the first knuckle, and she pushed back harder, and it slid all the way in. Darius pulled the delightful digit back out, causing her to moan with equal measure of discomfort and ecstasy.

"God, it's just your finger but it feels so big," she moaned.

"You want me to stop?"

She reached behind her and grabbed his wrist, saying, "No... push it back in."

He pushed it back in while she pushed back against his hand, and then she pulled back, and pushed back again. He bent down and licked her butthole where they were joined, letting his saliva drip down to make the union wetter. She felt the friction smooth out a little. She relaxed and said, "That's it, Daddy... fuck me... fuck my tight ass... that's it... just like that, Daddy... don't ever stop!" Darius reached around to her front and began rubbing circles on and around her clit, making her gasp. "That's right, daddy... do me! Do your baby sooooo good!" She started humping harder, forcing his finger as deep as it could go, and then pulling away, only to slam it back.

"God, Daddy...never stop fucking my ass!" and suddenly she reached back and grabbed his wrist and held it place as she climaxed yet again, holding her father's finger deep inside her. Darius felt her repeatedly pulsing so satisfyingly around his buried finger as she tensed and released over and over, her orgasm overpowering her again until finally she flopped back down against the pillow, his finger still buried deep in her soft, supple ass. He pulled it out and replaced it with his tongue, licking her and sucking her gently, tenderly, as if to kiss it goodbye for now.

1...34567...9