That's What Daughters are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He answered, "Well if that's your plan, then you'd better leave now. Because once we do this, there's no turning back. I can't see any future without us together."

"What about mom?" she asked. While she had her flirty smile, Marin could tell that that was a serious question.

He shook his head and shrugged. "I don't know," he answered honestly. "But I know that even with everything at stake, and it really is, but even with that, I want this, and I want you. Our whole world can and is probably going to blow up, and we're gonna lose everything, and end up living in a grass hut by the ocean in some country with no extradition. But once the dust settles, as long as you're there beside me, I'll be fine. I mean that."

Cassidy laughed and added, "Yeah, and I'll be waddling around all big and pregnant because we can't afford birth control and we can't keep our hands off each other!"

In a moment of seriousness, Marin kissed her tenderly and said softly, "I love you, Cassidy. And I always will."

She answered, "Look, dad, I know I act all flirty and silly, like this is all a big joke. But it's not. I don't know how it happened, but I love you, and I'm in love with you. I want this more than anything else in the world. I don't want to hurt mom, but I can't let go. Not now, not ever. And before tonight, I was really afraid that you didn't want this, too."

"Oh, I do, sweetheart. I do," he said as he kissed her again, claiming her sweet tasting mouth. He pushed her back to arm's length and looked at her. He lifted the hem of her sweater and she raised her arms to let him take it off her. He reached behind her and unsnapped her skirt and it followed the sweater to the floor. He unsnapped her bra, freeing her luscious C-cups with their dusky pink nipples to his ravenous gaze. She stood there in just her white panties that were stretched out at the front from his earlier ministrations, and he pulled them down her long, sexy legs. Her long blonde hair, her sparkling blue eyes, the same ones he saw in the mirror every morning, all that golden tanned skin... she was divinity before him, and he planned to worship every inch of her.

"My God, baby. You are the most amazing woman on earth. You are going to look so good carrying my child!"

He gazed at her smooth, bare quim, and reached out and touched the treasure he had fondled not long ago. She was like silk. Clearly, she didn't shave... she waxed. Marin loved it. Hell, he loved everything about her.

"Really, Daddy? You're gonna get your own daughter pregnant?" she asked, thrilled with how deliciously naughty that sounded when you said the words out loud.

Marin just nodded salaciously and pulled her to him, kissing her and sliding his fingers behind her into her soft cleft to tickle her tight back passage. She moaned, leaning into him.

"I need a shower. Care to join me?" he said. She didn't answer... she just walked into the bathroom and started the shower.

As he was undressing she came back. "It sounds romantic, but that shower is too small to have any fun. I'll wait for you right there," she said, moving to the bed. Marin kissed her and went into the bath.

Cassidy grabbed her purse as she went to the bed. Getting in, she took out her phone. It rang in her hands... It was Santana, probably wanting to pout some more. She'd call her back after this 'honeymoon' with her dad. They'd get together Friday night. If she could walk, she thought with a smile.

The shower stopped and she was about to put the phone away, but it rang again. This time, it was her mother, Sarah. She expected that call... both she and her dad's car were gone, and her mom would call to check on her. But she did not expect to take that call while laying naked in a hotel bed waiting for her father to come and finish making love to her. Just before it went to voice mail, she answered.

"Hey mom. What's up?"

"Cassidy, are you driving your father's car? We bought you perfectly nice car. Why are you always taking his?"

"Relax, mom," answered Cassidy. "He's out of town and I'll have it back before he gets home Friday. Plus you know he doesn't mind me using it. What's the problem?"

"Well your father doesn't seem to mind anything that you do. Anyway, are you coming home tonight?"

"Jeez, mom, I'm 22. I didn't know I needed permission to spend the night with a guy."

"A guy?!" exclaimed Sarah. She was hoping maybe Cassidy had finally found a man of her own and would leave hers alone. "Okay, okay... I don't want to fight. Just be careful. Is he anybody I know?"

At that point, Marin walked into the room naked, still drying off. Cassidy looked at his gorgeous body, and his thick member hanging between his muscular legs, and her breath caught in her throat. Her pussy started tingling and moistening things up. It was almost time...

"Cassidy? Are you still there?" asked Sarah.

"Ummm, yeah, mom. Yeah, I'm here. No, I don't think you know him."

Sarah went on, "Is he in the room? Is he standing there naked?"

That questioned stunned Cassidy and brought her back to her senses. "Actually, mom, yeah. Yes he is."

Sarah laughed and said, "Well I guess you're busy, and I'll let you go. Oh, by the way, since you have his car, maybe you can pick your dad up when he gets in. That would be a nice surprise."

So far it has been, thought Cassidy. Aloud she said, "Okay, mom, gotta go!" and abruptly ended the call.

She reached both arms toward him inviting him into the bed. He joined her on the bed, laying his weight on her, kissing her face and neck, and wasted no time heading down her body, taking her tight nipples between his lips and sucking and nibbling on them. He alternated between both of them, enjoying how firm and resilient her young tits felt. She held his head against them, running her fingers through his thick hair. While he was suckling on her like a newborn, he trailed his fingers down her body to her soft, silky lips, and lazily stroked a finger up and down her weeping slit, making her even wetter. He slid his hands down to her tight starfish and softly ran the pad of his finger against her. She spread her legs more to give him more of herself.

She moaned, "Oooohh, that feels so good," as her hips moved against his hand. "We've been teasing each other for months. Now come up here and give it to me, Daddy," she begged.

"Not yet, sweetie," he said. "Daddy's hungry... he hasn't had anything to eat all day," and he began trailing kisses lower and lower down her body. He made a bee-line for the junction between her thighs, and without foreplay or hesitation, dipped his face all the way down between her legs, and started licking her from her tightly closed butthole up her drenched gash to her aching clit, causing her to moan aloud, and grab his head and hold him to her as he drank freely from her. He extended his tongue and lapped at her, gathering her dew into his mouth. He gripped her taut buttocks in his hands and held her in place as he licked and sucked her sweet pussy for all he was worth. His pinky fingers started to snake around to her puckered button, and one slipped just inside. Cassidy was so surprised at that move, she tensed up and he couldn't get in any deeper. So he left the mouth of her sweet sex alone and dove lower, lifting her hips up and forcing his tongue against her tight little ass. He spread her legs wider and pulled her cheeks apart, seeking the forbidden orifice, and kissed and sucked her there until he felt her loosen up. He slid his pinky back inside her ass and moved back to sucking the dew from between her smooth lips. He began to batter her clit with his tongue, and suck right on her nubbin, alternating between sucking hard and fast, and softly and gently. He could feel her thighs begin to quiver against his face. He redoubled his efforts, slurping her tangy syrup right from her source and assaulting her clit, until she lost herself to his mouth, the orgasm feeling like he was sucking her very soul out from between her legs. Paralyzed in its grip, she grunted and groaned aloud and held both of them captive with her strong arms and toned thighs, forcing him to drink deeply from the potion he himself had caused her to brew. Finally it was over. She relaxed against the bed, breathing deeply.

Marin did not give her a second to breathe. He quickly came up to her and kissed her deeply. They rolled over together so Marin was on the bottom. She could feel the tip of his thick cock, touching her round ass, and she knew that the moment was finally here. She sat up on her knees facing her father, took his rigid tool in her hand and held it pointing up, and lowered herself down on it. It felt so much bigger than she expected, and she took it slowly, bringing herself down on it, inch by agonizing inch. Finally she felt her engorged nether lips come in contact with his body, and she knew that her dad was all the way inside her. She felt stuffed full, deliciously so. But before she started to fuck him, she laid down of top of Marin and kissed him deeply. She laid there kissing him. Her on top, his solid dick stuffed all the way inside her, and the only part of them moving was their tongues, writhing together. At last, Marin gently pressed up inside his daughter. She felt him move and pressed herself down against him. His hands again grabbed her full, firm ass and pulled her gently down to him as he sensually humped back up into her. They started moving against each other, more insistently, more intently. They never broke the kiss, and he moaned into her mouth, a sound of need, of desperation as he pulled her down against him firmly at first, but now harder, and harder, until he was pushing her up and slamming her back down onto his cock. They still kissed, their tongues dancing more and more ardently around each other, their moaning together reaching a heightened pitch, until again Cassidy bit her father's lip hard, again drawing blood as she surrendered to the rapturous tsunami that began deep inside her womanhood and spread outward to engulf her whole existence; the only things that existed in her world were her pulsing pussy, her father's cock, and the blessed union of the two. Her hips went berserk, pummeling against him. The contractions of her tight young sheath around him; her moans of pleasure and ecstasy; the way she held onto him, squeezing him more tightly than he'd ever been held; even the searing pain of her biting his lip a second time; it all scrambled Marin's mind, turning him from a man loving a woman, into just a pure animal, desperate to breed, to procreate, to live forever through his progeny with this sublime creature. He shot his sperm, thick and potent, into her: squirt after squirt, directly to her core, into her sucking gash, pulling his essence, his cum, his destiny along on its eternal quest for just one willing egg...

Presently, they returned to themselves, breathing deeply, recovering together. The wildfire of the previous kisses now calmed down to delicate, loving kisses between the sated lovers. Cassidy continued laying on top. Marin stroked her soft skin delicately, lovingly, as if now, after fucking her as hard as he could, he was afraid she might break. Neither spoke. No words were needed. It had been a long day. Cassidy had had three intense orgasms delivered to her by her precious father. Marin and just cum harder than he'd ever cum in his life, and into his own daughter, no less. Sleep visited both of them in mere minutes.

Cassidy woke up needing to pee. She was spooned against Marin, her back to him as he held her protectively close. Her pussy was vaguely tender and felt a little slippery. She knew she had a cuntload of her dad's cum swimming inside her. She'd never been happier or more content in her life. She pulled away and got up, stumbling to the bathroom. Marin hadn't turned off the light when they'd started, so she could see fine. She sat, relieved herself, and wiped up, and headed back to the bed. She looked lovingly at Marin and almost screamed... he looked like a murder victim! What the FUCK??!! Blood was all over his mouth and neck, and had fallen onto the pillow before finally congealing enough to stop. She felt the back of her head, where he had nuzzled against her... it was crunchy and sticky. Pulling her hand back, she saw blood on her fingers. Had he bled to death? No, he was still breathing, with a silly-looking smile playing at his lips. Obviously a very good dream, so he was okay. What should she do?

Wake him and get cleaned up and attend to the lip? Glancing at the clock, it was just after 4:00 in the morning. The blood would still be there in the morning. They could take care of it then.

Get back in bed, and let him sleep? Yeah, but she had maimed him. She needed to make it up to him, and then let him sleep. She turned off the light, and got back on the bed, taking his soft, pussy-flavored cock in her mouth, and gently sucked on him until at last he poured a warm serving of his cream into her loving and receptive mouth, her swallowing it all gratefully. Returning to his arms to be spooned, she heard him murmur, "Thank you, baby girl. I love you," followed by a gentle snore. She pulled his arms tight around her, feeling deliriously happy. Just before sleep retook her, she noticed, even in his sleep, he was dreaming about her, and not her mother. This, she thought, is what daughters are for.

*****

On Thursday afternoon, Darius walked into the house after getting home from work. Santana wasn't home yet. She'd started her new job on Monday, and she hadn't gotten home until after 7:00 on any evening. As soon as she came in, she'd just mumble, "Hey," and go straight to her room. They hadn't shared a conversation all week, and Darius wasn't having it anymore. Tonight, they'd sit down and talk or else.

At 7:30, he heard the garage door begin to open, and he stood at the doorway, waiting for her. She walked in and glanced at him. "Hey," was all she said as she started to head towards her room.

"Santana, we need to talk," said Darius calmly.

She slowed down and looked at him, but said without stopping, "Dad, I need to—"

He interrupted her, "Santana. I said we need to talk. Now." His tone was measured, but his words came out with a bit of an edge. He simply indicated to the kitchen counter and moved towards it.

Santana had stopped walking towards her room, but now she didn't move. "If you need to talk, why don't you call Genie," she said sharply, pronouncing 'Genie' with a disdainful sneer. "I'm sure she's available."

His eyes flashed as he was taken aback by her tone. But it did give him some confirmation about what he thought was going on. "That's enough," he said. "Just sit down."

Santana sighed as if annoyed and said, "Fine. Let's talk." She threw her purse on the counter and took a seat on one of the barstools. She crossed her arms and legs and glared at her father. "So? Talk!" she snapped.

"So I guess you're still mad at me, huh? You never told me why you're mad."

Santana said nothing.

Darius continued, "Nobody's leaving here until we have this conversation. Talk to me... why are you so mad at me? What did I do?"

This was it. Santana knew that this was her chance to lay it all out there. But she also knew that it was pointless... Genevieve had ruined any chance she might have had to... to do what? Seduce her own father? Get him to look at her like a woman and not his little girl? What was she hoping to achieve here? It didn't matter; Genevieve was an incredibly sexy, desirable woman, and she, Santana was just a skinny little girl. If she told him the truth, he'd certainly reject her. That would break her heart even more. As long as she stayed quiet, there was the tiniest sliver of hope, however unrealistic.

She looked into his eyes and saw how much her silent treatment was hurting him. She could also see the love he felt for her. Perversely, she found herself hoping that the hurt was also hampering his performance with Genevieve. Bitch. But Santana didn't want him to hurt anymore. Finally she just sighed and said, "Nothing, dad. You didn't do anything wrong. Just the stress of a new job. I'm sorry." She tried to get up, but he took her hand and stopped her.

"That's not it. We've always been able to talk to each other. Please don't shut me out now. What's wrong?"

She closed her eyes... looking into his face was making her fall deeper in love with him. She tried to think about anything, just to slow the emotions building up inside her... football season was starting soon; 'Z-List' was having a sale; her computer needed a virus scan; when did she last change her oil...

She opened her eyes to answer, but as she looked in his face, she felt herself resuming the fall. His lips that had kissed her a million times, how would they feel and taste in a real kiss? What was his tongue like? She sat there for a few moments, just drinking him in. Fuck! Get a grip, girl! Focus!

"I could tell you, but you wouldn't understand. And there's nothing you can do about it anyway. Well you could, but you wouldn't," she said finally.

"Hey," said Darius. "Remember that thing we used to do, the 'circle', no, not circle... sphere?"

"The 'Bubble'," answered Santana, smiling as she remembered. "When we'd go in the bubble, I couldn't get in trouble, no matter what I said."

"Do you remember the rules?" he asked.

"Yeah," she answered. "You have to tell the truth, you can't leave anything out, and no punishment or anything for anything I confessed to. I also remember we didn't use the bubble a lot. Just for big, serious issues. I thought it was nice that we could do that. Like a mental safe space, you know?"

"Exactly. Santana, I think we're about to have a very serious conversation... one that might change everything. We need to be able talk openly and honestly, without worry. I think we should have a bubble."

"Seriously, Dad? Look, I'm not worried about getting in trouble. But I know your gonna hate me if I tell you this," said Santana. Or worse, she thought to herself, you'll reject me.

Darius pulled her to him and hugged her tightly. He held her for several seconds before finally letting her go. She felt so good against him. He always wanted to be a good father, but the battle being waged in his heart and mind was making the high road increasingly more difficult. He looked her in her face earnestly and said, "Baby, you're my daughter, and I love you more than anything in this world. There is nothing you could possibly say that could change that in the least. Trust me, okay?"

"Fine," huffed Santana. "But remember dad, I warned you. Okay. Dad," she began.

Darius held up a hand to stop her. "Let's take this into the living room. And I think it'll be best if I go first, okay?" They went to the sofa where they usually sat very close together and watched movies. This time, Darius left some space between them.

"You?" she asked, puzzled. Now she really was curious. He nodded. "Okay," she said. "Go ahead."

This time Darius took a deep breath. He said, "You haven't heard much about Genevieve over the last few days, because, well, we broke up Friday when we went out." Santana gasped, and utterly failed to keep her face from breaking out into a wide, delighted smile. Her father just smirked, and continued, "Because this is the bubble, where I have to tell the whole story, you should know that she broke up with me. It was right after we'd just finished, ummm, well, ummm, doing it." He found it incredibly difficult to tell Santana that part, about sleeping with Genie. He felt awful and guilty... as if he were confessing to cheating on her.

Santana went through several emotions at once. She was thrilled that Genevieve was suddenly out of the way; she was jealous that her dad had sex with that skank; since Genevieve left him, he'd probably need her, his loving daughter, to be there for him; and finally, sympathy for his apparently poor performance.

123456...9