That's What Daughters are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had walked in on the most unimaginable scene in her entire life. Her husband of 24 years, their 22-year -- old daughter, both naked, in their bed. Her straddling his lap, his disgusting prick buried all the way inside her, her urging her own father to fuck her. She was so shocked, she couldn't move for a few seconds. Then, lightheaded, she stumbled against the door and nearly passed out. That stumbling is why they heard her. They were so far gone in their illicit coupling that the surprise of seeing her there simply triggered their orgasm... they both sat there, clutching each other, locked in their throes, unable to move, while Sarah ran out of the house and back to her car. The last thing she saw as she peeled out was Marin running out wearing just boxers trying to catch her before she got to her car. She only drove a few blocks before she pulled into a shopping center parking lot and broke down crying.

How could he DO that? To her, to THEM? How could he rape their baby? Sure, Cassidy was flirty with her dad. Most girls were flirty with their dads (she never was, but still...), but that didn't give him the right to molest her!! She was going to RUIN him, she thought murderously. She couldn't go back home. She was going to tell her girlfriends. She was gonna tell everybody! But first, she needed some support. So she called her mom.

She struggled to stop sobbing enough to make the call. "Mom? " she sobbed when her mother answered. "l... I have to come over," she began, but started crying again. "I walked in on... and Marin was... and... Cass..." She could barely talk. "They were... they were... oh, mom, it was awful! I..." She couldn't continue.

Her mother, Beverly Anders, shushed her and tried to comfort her. "That's okay, sweetheart. I know. Why don't you come over and we'll figure it out together, okay? Just sit there and calm down for a minute before you drive, alright, dear?"

"Okay, mom. I'll be there in a few minutes," she said.

Later, walking into their tastefully appointed home, Sarah remembered as always, this wasn't her home... this was where her parents had retired to.

"Sarah," her mom greeted her. "Come, let's sit in the kitchen. Would you like some coffee? Something stronger?" she asked.

"Sure, mom. Coffee would be great, thanks."

Beverly poured two cups, added cream and sugar, and placed on in front of Sarah.

"What I was trying to tell you was—"

Beverley interrupted her, saying, "You walked in on Marin and Cassidy having full-on sex, and from the looks of it, it wasn't their first time. Is that right?"

Sarah was shocked. She hadn't been able to tell her much of anything through all the sobbing. How did she know all that?

Beverly took her hands and said, "This part's going to sound, well, crazy. Honey, I knew this was going to happen. I've been expecting it since she was 18."

"Wait, you knew Marin was going to rape our daughter?"

"Sarah, I promise you he wasn't raping her, and I guarantee you she made the first move. She wasn't doing anything she didn't desperately want to do."

"What are you talking about? How the fuck can you know that?"

"Language, dear," said Beverly.

"Language?! My husband and—"

"That's no excuse to be uncivilized," she said calmly. "Now let me finish. As I was saying, I knew this was going to happen. I've been expecting it because, and there's no way to say this except to say it: Honey, it runs in the family."

Sarah's head snapped back in surprise. She said, "What? Runs in the family?! I never fucked—" Beverly pursed her lips disapprovingly, "had sex with my dad. Did you? And how are you so calm about this?!"

"Yes. That's why I'm so calm about this," she answered.

"Yes? Yes, what? Yes, you slept with you father?"

"Yes, my dad and I slept together. In fact, we had quite a sex life," she said, smiling as if remembering good times indeed.

Sarah was incredulous. She said, slowly, "Wait... you're saying, you... you and... Poppy? You fucked your own father?!"

"Lang—"

"Fuck that, I'll say whatever I want! You fucked your own father, and you think that justifies Marin molesting our child?!" Sarah finished, breathing hard, glaring angrily at Beverly as if she didn't even know who she was. With what was just admitted to, maybe she didn't.

Beverly sipped her coffee as calmly as if they were chatting about unseasonably nice weather. "Sarah, I know that this is a lot to process, so if you'll listen to me for a few minutes, I'll explain everything as best I can. After that, feel free to rant, rage, and even break things. I won't stop you. Okay?" she asked sweetly.

Glaring at her through slitted eyes, Sarah said, "Go on."

"Going back as far as anyone can remember," began Beverly, "girls in this family have always favored their fathers. I wouldn't be surprised if the first person ever called a 'daddy's girl' was one of our ancestors. And because men naturally feel like they're supposed to be their little girls' big strong protector, it's a good match. But somewhere around 18 or 19, all of a sudden, they start to look at him a little differently. It starts innocently enough... admiring his body, enjoying his scent, maybe a little light flirting. Then it builds and gets more, well, intense. Her flirting becomes more like seduction, she starts dressing sexier, she can't seem to keep her hands off him, always finding reasons to touch him. And she's totally unable to stop herself from doing any of this. Any of this sounding familiar?"

Sarah said, "I noticed all of that behavior in Cassidy for the past two years. I just figured she was testing herself in a safe place, and then she'd grow out of it."

"When that part starts, normally her mother will step in, and help her, well, make it happen," Beverly continued.

"So wait, you're telling me that in our family, moms help their daughters fuck their dad? Their husbands? Is this for real?!" exclaimed Sarah.

"Dear, could you please try not to be so crass and vulgar about a beautiful tradition in our family? Anyway, yes, it's up to each generation to pass this on to the next. Sweetie, we know all too well about the laws and public opinion about incest, but here in the confines of the family, we're pretty proud of this little tradition."

"Wait," said Sarah. "Nobody helped 'coach' Cassidy. So how—"

Beverly cut her off, "It was always going to happen, no matter what. You couldn't keep her away from her dad any more than you could have stopped her from growing breasts. It's natural, at least for us. We all knew that if she came to you, you'd drag her off to therapy, make wild accusations against Marin, and generally bring all kinds of unwanted attention down on our family and that would be unacceptable. So while we didn't interfere, we've, well mostly 'I' have been keeping a close eye on her, and as soon as I saw her start acting and dressing more provocatively, I've been preparing to have this conversation with you."

"But Marin! He should have said no. He should have resisted, turned her down—"

"No he couldn't," contradicted Beverly. "We think that it's DNA... the 'fever', as we call it, only affects natural born fathers and daughters. No stepparents, adoptive parents, second husbands, just fathers and daughters. We think that when it hits, something in her DNA triggers something in his DNA, and together the attraction is irresistible and unbreakable. No father in this family has ever resisted his daughter's advances, and we can look back over a hundred years."

Sarah countered, "But what about me? I've never once thought about dad like that. Even now, it's like, uuugghhh. I mean he's not ugly or disgusting... but he's my dad! Why didn't it happen to me.?

Beverly shook her head sadly. "Nobody knows, dear. Every other woman in the family, including your aunts and cousins, have all experienced the joy of being loved, fully loved, by their fathers. It's so sad that you missed out for some reason. And your father missed out as well. My dad always told me he enjoyed me more than mom, and that made us both proud."

Sarah said, "You keep saying 'we'. Who is we?"

"Why, all of us, dear," Beverly replied. "Every man and woman in the family who've enjoyed our legacy... our 'fever'. We all know how wonderful it is."

Sarah, asked, "Is that why you were always pushing me towards dad? Sometimes it felt like you were trying to, I don't know... set us up or something."

Beverly said, "I was. You hadn't started by 19, and I was trying to jump-start it. But sadly, you just missed out."

Sarah asked, "Does dad know? I mean, he must, right?"

Beverly shook her head quickly and said, "Oh no, dear. He has no idea about the family legacy. That's why this must all be kept under wraps."

Sarah looked shocked. "Why? How can you keep this from him?! He has a right to know!"

Beverly said, "Sarah, honey, how do you think he'd feel if he found this out about our family? Hmm? Now, how would he feel if he found out from me while he was still in bed with you? You think he'd be more understanding?"

"Sure, because—"

"Well that's how fathers typically find out. Their daughters successfully seduce them, and while they're lying there still feeling guilty, the mom comes in and tells him what I just told you."

"And then what? Everybody just lives happily ever after?" scoffed Sarah.

"Exactly," said Beverly. "Your cousin Marissa got her fever, your aunt Candace, my sister, helped her sleep with her dad Stuart, they both arranged for it to happen on their schedule, and Candace walked in while they were both still breathing hard. And now, Marissa is happily married, and has a great relationship with both parents, and yes, she still visits her daddy every so often. And I hear that Marissa's daughter Kaitlin just started getting flirty with her dad, Jackson. And she's 19... younger than Cassidy. So yes. The circle continues happily ever after."

"So what now? I never got this 'fever.'"

"I know," said Beverly, "and it's so sad," she added sorrowfully.

"Why does that bother you so much?" asked Sarah.

"Because you're not a part of this, you have no idea how wonderful this is, how amazing we all think this is. As your mother, knowing that you can't be a part of this is like knowing that heaven is real, and that your child can't go. It's heartbreaking."

"Whatever," scoffed Sarah. "Nobody from this family's going to heaven."

"Why ever not?" asked Beverly. "We're good people. We're not criminals. We're not racist, we're not homophobic, we're very welcoming of everyone who comes into the family. All we ask is that they understand our family dynamic."

"Mom, it's still wrong... no to mention illegal! And what if somebody gets pregnant?" insisted Sarah.

"Sarah, just because something is illegal doesn't mean it's wrong, and just because it's legal doesn't mean it's right," said Beverly. "In my lifetime, interracial marriages were illegal. Just a few years ago, same-sex marriage was illegal. In both cases, they used 'the children' as a way to scare people into keeping it illegal. Now that they're both legal, where's all this 'harm' they warned about? Incest is no different. There are kids in your family who you know and have played with... their parents are incestuous, and they're perfectly fine in every way."

"All that may be true, mom, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not lying in an empty bed hearing Cassidy's door opening and closing. I just... I just couldn't handle that." Sarah looked defeated. She started sobbing again, quietly. Beverly hugged her, soothing her.

*****

18 months later

Santana had gotten pregnant by her dad three months after they started their romantic relationship, and they were both elated. Everything about the pregnancy and delivery was textbook. They presented to the doctors as married, and no one questioned them. She had a trouble-free pregnancy, and the delivery went swimmingly, until Aurora showed up, looking for all the world like a white child. Every eye in the delivery room stared at the beautiful, crying little baby girl with the creamy white skin and baby-blue eyes. As one, they turned and looked at Darius, with shock, and a huge amount of sympathy. The OBGYN started trying to usher him out, sure there would be trouble. Darius had almost expected this. He opened his phone to a picture of Solomon, Jadzia, and Cynthia, showed it to the doctor, saying, "You see that white girl in the picture? That's her first cousin, and she's not white. It's okay... it runs in the family." The relief was palpable.

A few weeks later, the happy little family was waiting to be seated for lunch at a local restaurant. When they were seated, and got Aurora settled, Darius heard a woman's voice say, "Darius? Darius Zahn?"

He looked around to see who'd recognized him, nervous that it might be someone who knew Santana as his daughter. It was. Genevieve. "Genevieve! Genevieve Chiang! How are you?" he was genuinely glad to see her.

Genevieve looked past Darius and said, "Santana, right? You're still so lovely. It's been, what, two years? I guess that was time enough... who is this adorable little bundle?" she asked beaming down at Aurora.

Santana said, a touch defiantly, "This is our daughter Aurora. She's seven months old now."

Genevieve said, "Daughter?" She looked squarely at Darius, "I told you. I knew what I was talking about. She is exactly what you needed. You're both perfect together. Congratulations to you both!" and she hugged them each.

"What about you?" asked Darius. "You were looking for something, too. Did you ever find it?"

"I did! He's here with me, but in the bathroom. He'll be out in a second." Just then an older man, perhaps 55 or 60 years old came up to them, and Genevieve kissed him. "Paul, these are some old friends from way back. This is Darius, his wife Santana, and their baby Aurora. This is Paul Seirens." Everyone shook hands. Genevieve gushed, "He's everything I didn't even know I was looking for." She smiled at him adoringly. Paul mentioned they had plans for later and needed to get going, and in minutes, they were gone.

After the waiter took their orders, Santana remarked, "Somebody has 'Daddy Issues!'"

Darius looked at her in surprise and said, "You're one to talk!" He kissed her and whispered to her, "You'd better have daddy issues!"

"I do," she answered. "And to deal with them, I went and got my real daddy!" she laughed.

That night, Darius Zahn lay on the sofa wearing just his boxers sipping a warm brandy. His daughter, Santana Zahn cuddled close to him under their shared blanket. Santana didn't like brandy, but she loved how his kisses tasted she he'd drink it. He only ever drank it during the Christmas holidays, so she was getting her brandy-kisses while the getting was good.

"It's a shame we couldn't go on that cruise with everyone," said Santana.

Darius said, "I know, babe. I've never been on a cruise. You know I'm not a fan of boats. Anyway, Aurora's only seven months old. She's got to be at least a year old to cruise."

"I know, Dad," she said softly. She really wanted to go on a cruise, and she wanted her dad on that ship with her. She stroked his bald head lovingly. "Maybe one day."

When it came to Santana, Darius hadn't found a word for 'no.' There was no point starting now. "Baby girl, how about this... Aurora's birthday is in June. Let's book a cruise for just the three of us for July. Would you like that?"

"Really, daddy?" she said, her smile practically lighting up the darkened room. "But you just said you don't like boats."

"I know, but I love seeing that smile right there. Anything to make my baby girl smile," he did as her pulled her in for a kiss. As the kiss deepened grew more intense, she reached down and rubbed and stroked his cock to full hardness, straddled his lap, and sunk down on it, impaling her snug sex on his eagerly thrusting rod.

"Mmm..." she groaned, always loving the feel of him inside her. "You spoil me so! Are you gonna spoil your new daughter like this?" she asked, giggling.

"Probably not just like this, but yeah... I spoil my girls," he said, focusing now on the job of making his baby cum once again.

A few miles away, Beverly Anders answered the door. It was her daughter. "Sarah!" she exclaimed. Come here!" she yelled, pulling her only child into her arms for a big hug. She hadn't seen her daughter for over a year since the divorce.

"And you must be Dax. It's so good to meet you," she said to a very tall, slim black man who was with Sarah.

"Wonderful to meet you, Mrs. Anders," said Dax in a clipped English accent. "I told Sarah that now that we're engaged, I simply have to meet the family that created such an angel. This is very much my pleasure!"

Beverly hugged Dax, then said, "Well a lot of the family is here! Don't be shy! In the meantime, could I steal her for just a moment?"

"Of course."

They went into the kitchen and Sarah asked, "Are they here?"

"No, they're still living in St. Maarten, though on our last video chat, Marin said that if this new law passed, they might come back."

"You still talk to them?" Sarah said sharply.

Beverly looked surprised. "Of course I still talk to my granddaughter, and her husband. If you'd prefer, I won't talk to you about them, but I have no intention of cutting them out of the family."

"Fine," said Sarah. "I don't think I'll ever be ready for that discussion."

"Yes, 'fine', Sarah. Does Dax know about anything?"

"No, nothing, and I want it to stay that way. I'm not saying a word about this weirdness unless I give birth to his daughter. And that's final!" declared Sarah.

"I'll make sure everyone knows your wishes," said Beverly. She wondered how Sarah would react when she inevitable found out that Marin and Cassidy had recently made her a grandmother. That was tomorrow's problem, she decided. "What about you, dear... are you happy?" Beverly asked.

Sarah looked at Dax being welcomed to the family. She felt a love she never thought she'd feel again. It had taken her two years and a move to a different country to work through it all, but she'd finally made peace with herself, her ex-husband, and her daughter. Her peace was internal... she hadn't spoken with them since, well that day. She never wanted to again. In fact, if she never saw either of them again in this life, that would be fine too. "Yes, mom, finally. I'm really happy now," Sarah was finally able to say.

1...456789
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unfortunate that Marin and Cassidy had to run because of Sarah. You squashed 2 couples in this story making it rushed

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange7 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous from late October 2023, Comments like yours are exactly why I write. I love the fact that I put something out in the world, and it brought pleasure to someone, somewhere. Cassidy and Marin are revisited in “A Simple Foolproof Plan” and the relationship between Cassidy and her father is brought into sharper focus, and you get a glimpse of their ‘Happily Ever After.’ There is an as-yet-untold story about her family wherein all fathers and daughters both get a ‘fever’ that draws them together inexorably. Cassidy’s sole sexual experience happened before she came into her ‘fever,’ and when it did, it hit them with a vengeance. Her mother just never came into hers. Sort of like a brunette being born into a family of redheads… it can happen. There’s a whole story about that family that I simply haven’t written yet.

Regarding virginities, there are virgins in some of my stories, but where they are not virgins, there’s a very good reason. I believe that adult consensual incest actually happens. But I think it’s a very big step, and because of tremendous amount of social inertia against the act, for a young woman to enter a relationship like that, her having an idea of how unsatisfying other guys can be, lends a certain amount of believability to the story. “Daddy I’m a horny virgin, let’s fuck,” just doesn’t sound believable to me. And further, to me, too much innocence spoils it. Many writers here are clearly describing much younger girls, and slapping “she’s 18” on it to get past the Mods. Let’s face it, 18-year-olds aren’t ‘finally sprouting breasts’ or ‘beginning to develop.’ That’s why most of my characters have thick, natural pubes, not bare and smooth-shaved, looking like little girls. I know a lot of folks love that, but not me. My stories are about ADULT consensual incest. She needs to look like an adult woman, and adult women have pubic hair.

Finally, you’re right about paragraph size and I am trying to correct that in my new stories. Thanks again for the great comments, and I hope you keep reading!

pjw7326pjw73267 months ago

hopefully one day a sequel , maybe Veronica in the office gets with her father , then forward a few years and more couples are founded and join and maybe some of the daughters who have daughters teach/guide them to be grand daughter lovers

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When Cassidy drew blood by biting her dad's lower lip as she climaxed, then kissed him after... that beautiful blood-seal was so fucking hot. Well that's something I never knew I wanted, and now it's on the list. Damn!

It's a crying shame she didn't keep her virginity - or more accurately, you made some strange choice to put in a line about her having sex one time beforehand and regretting it. Seriously, why? I guess that would have been too perfect - was that it? So close and yet so far. I won't lie, that really bothered me, more than it should have, I guess. It was simply unnecessary to make it like that. A simple omission and she could have remained pure for her dad. An odd choice that I guess we'll never know why you made. I'm just going to pretend I'm reading an adjacent-reality version where you didn't add that bit and she stayed pure for her dad as it makes it more special for me. Fuck I hate when authors do that. One silly little thing that totally fucks with the purity of it all. Ah, whatever. At least Santana kept the faith and gave herself only to her dad. And a nice womanly bush, too. Yep, she's clearly the favourite.

Now, given that Sarah is a loving and faithful wife, I have to say the cheating aspect was horrible. Even when the victim in the relationship is behaving terribly but still faithful, I would never wish such a fate on them. Cheating is never the way. No excuses, sorry. I know they don't set out with malicious intent or anything; they're just following their heart. But I believe they could have did it a better way. It would take longer and there would be heartbreak (for Sarah), but at least they would have a clear conscience in the end. I mean, with the way things turned out, it would have been far more merciful to divorce her than the way it went down.

I had a feeling Sarah would be very sneaky and come back just to see if they were being sneaky - honestly, I don't blame her; I'd be like that, too, if I suspected something was up. And she was right. Poor thing, walking into that. That's gonna need therapy for sure. I feel really bad for her, but on the other hand, father/daughter love is one of the strongest and most pure loves there is, and there really is no fighting it when both feel it. Life is harsh sometimes. You get what you get and you just have to make the best of it. Still, you can tell that even at the end of the story 2 years later, she still wasn't fully over it, and possibly never would be. Yeah, she accepts it to herself internally, but she's still not ready to actually talk to them. Maybe one day... I do wish there was a bit more to the story, but I guess I always want more, so I won't hold that against you.

Also, you really need to write shorter paragraphs. Little breaks every half-dozen lines or thereabouts is a nice natural flow. Entire walls of text filling the page is sometimes difficult to read and if you pause too long to ponder anything, you sometimes lose your place easily.

I won't comment much on stuff like the pee drinking as it seemed like a random in-the-moment thing - it happens. As for the thing with Genie, as annoying as that was, it had its place in the story. Though I didn't like the fact he fucked her, it did lead to her basically telling him to go to his daughter. Mind you, she could have just told him that before he fucked her. I just felt like that put a taint on the relationship just before it got started with Santana. Was a kind of skanky thing to do. Lesson learnt I hope :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved this story. Finally dumb ass Darius listened to psycho Genie. Sad that Marin and Cassidy had to run because of the bitch Sarah. Her mother should have told her of the incestous family a long while back

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Bred by Daddy at Sea Daddy makes daughter a woman during sailing adventure.in Incest/Taboo
Father's Day Coupon Book She gives daddy a special coupon book for father's day.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories