That's What Friends Are For Ch. 02

Story Info
A straight girl awakens in a bi girl's bed.
3.1k words
14k
12
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(In the first chapter, Kendall's heart was broken when her boyfriend dumped her. She went to see her bff, but since she was gone, she cried out her story to a neighbor she only slightly knew. She ended up sleeping there since they were drinking wine until late.)

Kelli was awakened by a sound from the bedroom. The wine, and the weirdness of sleeping on her couch instead of her bed, muddled her head and it took a while to orient herself and identify the sound. Kendall was sleep talking and it sounded like she was having a bad dream. Kelli went to check on her.

She saw Kendall fighting the covers and saying something like, "Why would you say that?" Kelli gently shook her awake. Kendall's eyes flew open in shock from the sudden touch interrupting her nightmare. The unfamiliar setting made it harder for her to realize it was just a dream. She saw Kelli and in a flash of recognition her arms flew open and she rose to embrace Kelli, pulling her into the bed in a tumble. Kelli hadn't planned on that. Kendall caught her off balance.

Kelli pushed the loose strands of hair off of Kendall's face and listened to her describe the nightmare. Kelli realized there was no way Kendall was going to let her go back to the couch now, so it was time to change the plan.

Sure enough, Kendall had calmed down but was in no way ready to go to sleep, Kelli excused herself and Kendall soon heard the sound of running water. Kelli lit candles, threw in a bath bomb and drew Kendall a soothing bath.

Kelli went back to the bedroom to get her. She pulled Kendall out of her bed, ignoring her protests. "You told me you'd trust me, didn't you? Girl, I promise, you NEED to soak in this tub." Kendall didn't say anything but she let Kelli lead her to the bathroom.

The floor was white marble with a gold streak through the tiles. The fixtures were also golden so it really brought out those splashes of color. The dark shades were drawn of course, but she could imagine opening them when the moon was full and letting that soft light fill the room. The tub was so girly and she loved it immediately when she saw the size and the number of jets throughout it. If this was her bathroom, she'd become good friends with those water jets.

Standing barefoot on the cold hard floor made Kendall's nipples harden and Kelli wasn't oblivious to the fact. Kelli also admired the length of her tanned legs. It was time to get a better look at both of them. The only thing better than seeing Kendall in her clothes would be seeing her out of them.

Without asking, Kelli stepped behind Kendall to lift her sleep shirt. Kelli's first reaction was to grab it, preventing it from rising any further, but she let go and raised her arms. Kelli pulled it over her head.

Kelli waited just a little while, not long enough to really turn up the tension, but long enough that Kendall knew Kelli was admiring her. It's also important to note that after Kelli removed her shirt, Kendall shook her hair free and let herself be admired. She found herself unwilling to refuse Kelli.

Kelli knew Kendall would be thinking about what happens next. What about my panties? Was Kelli going to remove them? Was this something weird? Will I let her? When she stood there motionless, they both knew the answer: Kendall knew what was happening and she let it continue.

Finally, (although it was only a few seconds), Kelli laughed and teasingly said, "Well, take off your panties unless you're going to wear them in there. I swear, you Amish girls are so weird."

Kendall snapped out of her thoughts, and also laughed. That made it feel like no big deal, although if you had asked Kendall yesterday if doing this would have been a big deal, she would have said YES and been horrified. She stepped out of her panties and faced away from Kelli.

Kelli didn't mind getting the back view. She saw the cute little bubble of her butt and her sexy back dimples. Oh, she was going to eat this girl up.

"Hold my hand so you don't slip getting in. That's all I need is to have to tell the cops why I have the corpse of an Amish girl in my apartment." She turned to face Kelli and Kendall accepted her warm hand.

Ahh, there's those titties. Kendall didn't try to cover herself but Kelli didn't press her luck by (openly) staring at them or her bare little pussy. Kelli saw Kendall's boobs were larger than hers but not by much. They were adorable. Kelli nearly sighed but she remembered to keep it cool.

She slipped under the concealing bubbles and you could see the warmth draw the tension from her body. "There, you're all covered up and still a virgin. No one will ever know." Kelli turned on some soft music and said, "I'm getting your friend."

Kendall remembered her earlier joke, so she expected the pillow, but she was surprised to see Kelli brought the other bottle of wine. Wine solves so many problems.

She pulled it from behind her back in a "Oila" move, causing Kendall to laugh. "We're going to stay in here until you're sleepy again, but this time, don't talk. Think about now, not then, or tomorrow. Just think about how nice this "now" is."

Kelli pulled a chair to the end of the bathtub and began rubbing Kendall's shoulders and neck. She sang along with the radio softly. Kendall closed her eyes and relaxed.

It wasn't long until Kendall realized her body was reacting to the erotic situation giving her an almost overwhelming urge to turn around and reciprocate, and it startled her. Kelli felt the stiffening of Kendall's body and said, "Put that thought out of your head." thinking Kendall was remembering the nightmare or the fight with her bf.

Because Kelli said that, Kendall thought Kelli knew what she was thinking. That she somehow knew about the tingle in her pussy and the weird new feelings toward Kelli. Kendall hadn't had feelings for a woman before, but Kelli had been clear from the first time they'd met that she was into Kendall. In fact, she'd been pretty much perfect- smart, funny, sexy, AND she's with me when I need her. Oh fuck, am I saying I like this?

She took a long breath and consciously relaxed again. Don't think, just do what Kelli says. She said think about what is good and feels nice, and don't worry about other things.

Kelli felt Kendall's shoulders drop and she smiled. She didn't doubt where things were going, but it felt nice to see the progress.

She continued the shoulder and neck rub, going further down her back. When she reaches her arm's limit, she softly said, "Sit up a little bit." Kendall was aware Kelli couldn't reach any further so it was only natural to do as she said.

When she did, her breasts came out of the bubbles. Little clouds of bubbles were clinging to her boobs but losing the battle on the delightfully slippery ground. Big tufts broke into smaller ones, and smaller ones slid down her soft breasts to rejoin the other bubbles. She looked down at her breasts and asked Kelli, "Why are guys such assholes?"

Kelli was about to jokingly reply that we've been searching for that answer for thousands of years, but then Kendall added, "How could he not know that it would hurt my feelings for him to hate my boobs?" Kelli knew she was serious.

Kelli scooted around to the side of the tub. "Oh honey, please don't let him convince you you're anything but perfect. You're amazing."

Kelli added, "And you know I've thought that since I first met you."

That sentence didn't shock Kendall like it would have. She was hurting and she just wanted it to stop. She didn't have the energy to worry about someone trying to be nice to her, and she desperately wanted to hear it.

"But you don't think my titties are little?" Kendall's voice was very soft now.

Kelli slipped her shirt over her head and her eyes implored Kendall to look as she said, "Are MY titties too small?"

Kelli watched Kendall's eyes deliberately scan her body. Her intoxicating hair, enchanting eyes, the clever smile, the delicate collarbone, her slight build, the soft smooth skin overall, and finally a long intentional appraisal of Kelli's tits.

Small and soft, firm but delicate, little tennis-ball sized treasures with delicate pink tips. Her nipples were taut and Kendall knew it wasn't from the cold. It was from aching for her. They were so hard. It looked like she'd orgasm just from having them touched.

They were beautiful.

"No, they're perfect." Kendall looked directly into Kelli's eyes as she said that.

Kelli held her eye contact, "Are YOUR boobs too small?" Kendall looked at her breasts again. Now her nipples were as hard as Kelli's and for the same reason.

She smiled, "No, they're perfect."

Kelli leaned down to kiss Kendall's hand which was draped across the rail of the tub. Kendall let her and it was the sweetest thing she'd ever felt.

"Kelli? Will you climb in with me?"

"Want me to be big spoon or little spoon?" Kelli's eyes sparkled.

"You be the little spoon. I want to comfort you for a change."

Kelli slipped into the bubbles and rested her back against Kendall's chest. Kendall closed her arms around Kelli and they sat quietly, enjoying the closeness.

It wasn't long before Kendall placed a soft kiss on the top of her head and her hand moved to stroke the soft skin of Kelli's arm. Normally Kelli would have turned around and attacked, but she was enjoying the sweetness of Kendall's growing affection.

More kisses in Kelli's hair, her shoulders, her neck, and Kendall's finger traced a lazy line toward Kelli's breast. When she cupped Kelli's breast, Kelli gave a deep exhale, unaware she'd been holding her breath. Kendall caressed Kelli's breasts like it was the first time she had felt one. She had felt her own of course, but this was different. So soft. So smooth and the nipples were unbelievable. She knew that every touch was giving pleasure to Kelli. Showing her that she wanted to please her.

And that feeling when she felt Kelli stir in her arms, her body responding to the gentle pull on her nipples, oh fuck, that was hot. I did that. I gave her those feelings.

Kelli reached her limit and she rolled over to face Kendall. Their stomachs pressed together, their breasts rubbing softly, their pussies brushing against one another. Kelli kissed her.

Kelli's lips were so soft and full, and the way she kissed! It was so different from the tongue wrestling she'd had with Greg. Kelli was like ocean waves on the shore, going slowly, getting bigger, deeper, then a breath, a pause, then more. Kendall found herself hungry for more kisses. THIS was kissing. "I'm going to die if she doesn't keep kissing me." she thought. Oh and they did kiss.

Kelli turned her face to nuzzle Kendall's breasts. She rubbed her face across them feeling the hard nipples trace across her cheeks and lips before she captured them in her mouth. Her rough little tongue knew just how to tease and torment Kendall. She licked softly, then sucked, then she pressed her tongue into the soft tissue of her areola digging deep into the roots of her pleasure. Her nipples sprang back, harder than ever after that wonderful push and pull. Kelli kept going, she was in no hurry to go anywhere.

Kendall was beginning to push her pussy upward against Kelli. It was clear what she needed. Wanted? No. Needed was the right word.

Kelli spoke first. "Hey, this is the kind of weird part where I have to read the disclaimer to you. A lot of girls don't feel comfortable going further than this, and that's ok. You don't need to go any further that you want. I promise I love it so if it's cool with you, I'd love to make your cum."

Oh fuck, hearing her say that nearly made Kendall cum. She loved getting her pussy licked. She really hadn't thought that far ahead. She'd been lost in her feelings and emotions but she supposed she should have realized where it was headed. Do I want to do that?

Yeah. It's on.

Kelli broke the silence. "If you're not in that bed in 30 seconds, I'm going to eat your pussy right here, and it'll be on you if i drown."

Kelli laughed. Kendall had always made her laugh. "I think I can handle that."

The girls splashed water all over the floor but it was made for that, although it did make it very slippery. Their hurry to get to the bedroom was almost disastrous, but they held each other when needed and no one had a fall.

Kelli jumped onto the top of the duvet and was quickly followed by Kendall. They treated it like a giant trampoline, but quickly fell into heated kissing and exploration of each other's bodies. When Kendall's finger slipped inside Kelli, she spread her legs immediately.

Kendall imagined that feeling in her own body, knowing how it felt to have that first slow entrance. She loved the way Kelli's body showed her how excited she was. Her wetness was such a turn on.

The way her pussy was tingling now, Kendall knew she'd do anything. "If I cum, I'll feel weird and not want to do it to her. I know I will. Do I have the guts to do her first while I'm horny as hell?"

She kissed her way down Kelli's still wet body and found her sweet pussy. She was redolent of perfume, body lotion, bath oils, and sweet pussy when Kendall brought her face close to that forbidden place.

She gave herself fully to the experience and closed her eyes. All her mind was focused on the tip of her tongue.

Kendall licked her soft lips from the back to the front in one soft stroke. Kelli tensed and relaxed while Kendall did it again. A little harder this time and she felt Kelli's lips part under her tongue. She tasted Kelli's nectar. This was less of the perfumes and more of Kelli.

When Kendall's tongue began to dip deeper, Kelli let out her first soft moan. Kendall heard it and couldn't believe it, but she must be doing something right. She opened her eyes and brought her finger into play. She toyed with the length of her lips and watched her petals unfold. Kelli's clit was within reach of her fingers and tongue, but she only gave it a single soft touch then let it be. She wanted to save it for later.

Kelli felt Kendall approaching her clit and she waited. Her hips began to gyrate, wanting it. When would Kendall lick her clit? Her pussy was radiating heat into the room. She needed Kendall to put out that fire and she began to call her name.

"Oh Kendall. Oh. Oh baby..."

Kendall continued the light licks and touches, toying with her.

"Hmm? Is there something you need?"

Kelli finally realized Kendall's game. "Oh you. You're gonna pay for that. Two can play at that game." but Kendall held her hips down, refusing to allow her to rise. She gave Kelli longer harder licks, each one being sure to swipe the sensitive nub of her clit. The tempo felt so good.

This girl was what we in the business call a "Natural."

"Kendall...Kendall, that feels so good." Kendall's lips were busy but they found time to smile at the sound of this angel calling her name. Her whole reason for existing was pleasing this girl she barely knew a few hours ago. Kendall's hand roamed upward and found the hard nips she knew would be there. When she began to twist them, it drove Kelli wild.

She slipped out of Kendall's grasp and climbed atop her, smothering her in kisses. These weren't soft casual kisses, these were needy desperate kisses. Kisses like your life depended on them.

She felt the soft warmth of Kendall's breasts under hers. So fucking hot.

She began grinding and felt Kendall raise her pussy to match her rhythm, the soft wet pussies pressing together. She looked down at Kendall and saw her eyes were closed. Kelli drank in the sweet sight. Where had this cute thing been all her life?

Kelli knew she could get off this way, but she wasn't sure Kendall could. That wouldn't do at all. While Kendall was lost in her feelings, Kelli took the opportunity to turn the tables on her. Kelli's fingers found Kendall's wet pussy and slipped inside, causing her to gasp.

She threw her legs apart. Her body was begging Kelli to continue. Kelli began a slow in and out with two fingers, curling them inside Kendall's cunt to stimulate her G spot. Girls know girls. Kelli watched Kendall's body respond to the intense probing, her back arching, her toes curled, her face scrunched into an incredible mask of desire.

She moved to her knees to free her other hand to squeeze Kendall's precious breasts. Pulling and kneading, drawing her further into the pleasure. Kendall drew her knees up and grasped the duvet in a death grip. She began to whimper.

"Of fuck yeah, baby, cum for me. Cum for me." Kelli pulled on Kendall's nipples causing Kendall to inhale sharply. Kelli stretched the sensitive buttons but refused to release them.

Until she saw Kendall's mouth open silently.

That was followed by animalistic moans escaping from deep within Kendall. Shit, when she came she shook the whole bed.

She climbed atop Kelli like a wild animal, smothering her in appreciative kisses. She went to go down on Kelli again, but Kelli wrapped her arms tightly around her.

"Cuddle, rest, sleep."

Kendall immediately protested. "But I want to make you cum..."

"Oh baby, we'll have more times." Looking into Kendall's eyes, "Won't we?"

Kendall nodded and closed her eyes. She fell asleep while Kelli gently stroked her hair.

Kelli was awake for long after that. It wasn't the need deep in her pussy, it was her feelings. Did she really have them for this straight girl?

She kissed Kendall's shoulder once and closed her eyes, finally joining her in sleep.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Alphachick90Alphachick9010 months ago

This was very hot! Kelli is a good partner who wanted to ensure Kendall's pleasure came before her own.

MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

Simmering morphed very nicely. Well crafted erotic scenes. Hope you intend to explore the two characters and this budding relationship more deeply.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon10 months ago

Compared to the previous chapter, that escalated very quickly. Very hot.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
Abby's Dress Ch. 01 Daughter's best friend has me try on her graduation dress.in Lesbian Sex
Closet Submission A cheerleader gets me alone.in Lesbian Sex
Miss B, My Daughter's Teacher A back-to-school-night meeting leads to romance and more.in Lesbian Sex
A Very Personal Assistant CEO & PA have unknown crushes on each other.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories