The 12 Cocks of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for the anal, she was never into it, in fact, she had tried once but she found it too uncomfortable, but now, since the moment the guy's dick went straight into her throat, she didn't care much about the butt stuff; she even let loose a bit and let the guy ramming her back to do whatever he wanted to. For some reason, now she liked to feel her butt stuffed, for someone to manhandle both of her ass cheeks, to spank her, scratch her... She just loved it now.

Maybe it had something to do with the dick in her mouth, but the fact is that, even if she wasn't a fan of any of the things she was doing before, now she was one.

The first guy to cum was the friend. She felt as her ass got filled with the sticky white liquid and a as a wave of satisfaction washed away inside all of her body. But the guy wasn't done yet. It seemed like his dick was no normal cock, it was a hose and it was filling every single space inside Brie's butthole. It was almost too much for her. Things could only get so good...

And as she made this thought, she felt the cock inside her throat twitch before doing the same as his friend on the back. Her moans, muffled by the dick inside her, sounded like something out of a crazy woman, and Brie was sure her body and mind couldn't handle this much pleasure and she was going to end up in the mad house specially because, after thirty seconds of launching cum straight to her stomach, the guy moved away from Brie so her cum started to fill her mouth, and with the cum filling her mouth, dripping out of it and even some of it coming out from her nose, she noticed one weird thing about it: the taste.

"Oh, God! This can't be true. How can it? I'm going crazy. That has to be. I'm going crazy." she though as a smile filled with pleasure and lust appeared on her face, making more cum to drop on the couch "This cum tastes like hot chocolate."

Her body was exhausted, but now her mind was completely done for. Now, she didn't even care the guy's dick was out of her mouth and spraying all over her face and making contact with her hair. She just swallowed all the cum she could and tried to get most of the one that was slowly slipping from her face inside her mouth via her tongue.

After this ritual was done, Brie stretched her aching body and felt how the cum fell out of her ass and landed on the couch, only for her to land on it and sprayed it all over her legs while the cum that had fallen from her mouth and face was being used to moisturize her breasts.

Due to all the cum that was covering her face Brie couldn't open her eyes, but once she scooped the cum from her eyelids she had the ability to see once again. And she was surprise by what she was seeing.

She was expecting to see two guys, but instead of that, she saw six men in front of her; naked men. Something she was also surprised, but more than welcomed, was seeing how all the guys were well-hung, and not only that, but also hard as a rock. She was so surprised by their appearance that she didn't notice they all had the same eye color.

Brie licked her lips and was about to go at it with one of the guys when she looked back and saw another six men standing naked in her living room and with ther dicks ready to be fucked.

The twelve men had different skin color, nationalities, bone structure and faces, but they all shared some things in common: blue icy eyes, muscular bodies and the biggest dicks Brie Larson had ever seen in her life. They were also unknown to the actress; she didn't know any of them.

"Who goes firsts?" she asked as she started to sit down once again.

None of them answered. The only thing that happened was that they started stroking their dicks at the same time and with the same rhythm. Brie didn't want to be left behind and started to masturbate as well.

It was the weirdest Christmas scene ever.

Brie wasn't sure if the guys were able to have such a good time as she was having, but it wasn't like if she cared for them as she could barely care for anything that wasn't to follow her basic instincts and obey the voice inside her head that told her to give herself over to absolute pleasure.

Then she came.

Her moans were loud and somehow angelic, like if she was the kid in the church choir that got to do that solo during the Christmas service. She was exhausted after that. She believed that to bed her best and most powerful orgasm. Not even her ex-boyfriend had made her reach that kind of level. She was proud of herself and a bit tired after everything that had happened through the night.

But the night wasn't yet tired of her.

Just as she was starting to get too relaxed in her couch all of the boys started to cum at the same time.

Adding her tiredness with how bizarre the moment was, it all felt like if it were happening in slow motion for Brie. Suddenly, one guy's dick was spurting a white and sticky liquid, and then another one, another one and another until cum started to rain all around Brie, covering not only her whole body but also her leather couch. Did she care about it? She couldn't care less as she was in the middle of some sort of sexual fantasy she never knew she had.

It all lasted an eternity to Brie. And she enjoyed as every single part of her body got covered in male cum. She lied back on the couch, closed her eyes and let the experience to be felt only by her skin; she even sprayed it against her body as it if were sunscreen. After all of that, she started to feel overwhelmed by the sexual nature of the situation and fell asleep.

Brie Larson didn't wake up until noon.

She woke up naked on her sofa and with her whole body aching.

"Agh! I'm never sleeping here again." she said as she got up. "And fucking hell, I'm never drinking a whole body by my own."

After that, Brie grabbed the rest of her clothes that she found on the floor and went upstairs were she put on some cozy clothes for the rest of the day. It was Christmas after all, and what a better way to spend Christmas than secluded from everyone.

Brie walked back to the living room and stopped once she was halfway through the entrance as she noticed something out of the ordinary.

Maybe her headache and the memory cloud she was having preventing her from remembering everything that happened last night, but she did know she had written an impromptu Christmas letter. Wishing for a new couch and...

"Ah, hell!" she complained "My fucking couch is ruined!"

Even if her body was mostly cleaned from last night, her couch had white stains all over it. Cleaning it was going to be one hell of a task and the smell and sensation was probably going to stay with it forever.

"What the hell is even this?" she said as she scratched the white crust "This isn't wine, this is..." she put the crust in the tip of her tongue and the taste reminded her of something "Oh, shit..."

She started to remember all with extreme detail, from the how it made her feel to how bizarre the experience was, but that only made her wetter and wetter.

After biting her lip and deciding the couch could be taken care of in another time, Brie went upstairs towards her bedroom. After getting in she locked the door to make sure nobody would bother her.

12