The 19-year-old Virgin Ch. 14

Story Info
Valerie's Frightening Fantasy
2.1k words
3.56
2.4k
1

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was spent, physically exhausted, and I was pretty damn tired myself. I managed to get two of the three pillows on which she was reclining free, and she laid her head back with a sigh. I snuggled against her, using that warm, soft pad of fat of her upper arm as a pillow I found her nipple with my mouth and began suckling like a hungry baby.

"That's nice," she said in a thick, almost bubbly voice.

She groaned a little as I sucked harder, but her fingers entwined in my hair and she pulled me to her.

I heard her snoring as I drifted off.

I don't know how long I slept but when I woke it was from the sensation of her fingers cupping and gently squeezing my balls.

Her face, about two inches from mine, was a mess. Food residue still showed on her chin and semen was crusting on her face, sealing her left eye shut. As she saw my eyes open her mouth opened and she licked my face, a sensation I found an odd combination of exciting and, well, gross.

She still held my balls.

"I want to fulfill my darkest fantasy," she said, her breath warm and moist in my ear.

"What's that?" I asked, well, I kind of groaned.

When I started to move, to reach around and take her into an embrace, my arm was stopped.

"What the..." I said and looked to see a cord, I thought it looked like the rope from the starter of the lawn mower I had used to make my summer money as a kid.

I pulled and felt the rope tighten on my wrist and stopped.

"What the..." I said again as I tested. Yep. Both wrists and ankles were immobilized.

"Don't you want to know my fantasy?" she asked, her voice thick.

"Valerie, dammit," I said but she cut off the rest by covering my mouth with hers, the taste of her tongue in my mouth was somehow strange, the saliva thick. Her tongue probed under my lips, exploring my teeth and gums, and I could feel and hear her breathing speeding up.

"Be nice, baby," she whispered, "and it won't be too bad."

"Valerie, dammit," I repeated. This time she cut me off with her hand on my mouth. She grinned, a frightening feral grin, as she pinched my nose shut with her other hand.

"Now we're going to have a conversation, David," she said, almost conversationally, "so quit saying 'Valerie, dammit,' okay?"

I was starting to feel the lack of oxygen and needed to breathe. So I nodded.

"Now," she said, smiling after I had gasped a deep breath, "do you want to hear my fantasy? The proper answer is 'yes.'"

"Yes," I said, my emotions a mixture of anger, fear, and, to my surprise, arousal, right then.

She smiled and she was pretty again, semen crust and food debris and all.

"You know how much I enjoy eating," she said.

When I didn't respond she squeezed my balls which were still in her hand, enough to make me groan.

"You know how much I enjoy eating," she said again.

"Yes," I said, understanding that she wanted a reply.

"Welllllllllll," she said, drawing out the consonant dramatically, "I know how much you men enjoy oral sex. And I do too," and she stopped talking and played with my dick and balls for a few seconds.

"In my fantasy, I take a man's balls into my mouth," and she cupped and lifted my balls, and paused.

She squeezed, a sudden contraction of her fingers hard enough to draw a yelp from me.

"And then I bite them off and eat them," she finished, her voice a very soft sound, her breath warm in my ear.

"Valerie," I started but stopped as she began kissing her way down my body. Her teeth found my nipples, nipping hard enough to draw two more little yelps.

She moved down, her tongue probing my belly button and then tracing the triangle of my pubic hair.

I couldn't help the sudden clenching of my body as she took my glans, the head of my cock, into her lips and I felt her teeth settle on the corona and my mind returned to her saying "I bite it off."

Her tongue rolled my glans while her teeth just applied a little pressure.

And I got hard.

She moved around then, and got off of the bed. I could see her standing there, looking at me, and I was suddenly scared. Her eyes were wild and I thought she might actually do what she said she fantasized about.

"Valerie," I said, hating the fear I heard in my voice but unable to stop myself from speaking, "please. I'll do anything you want."

When she laughed I knew I had done the wrong thing.

She grabbed my ankles and pulled me further down the bed until my ass was near the foot.

I was suddenly truly frightened. "Oh Jesus," I thought, "she's going to do it."

My neck was getting sore from lifting my head to see what she was doing.

"Valerie, please, God, no," I was crying and begging now and my goddam dick was so hard it was throbbing.

She smiled up at me across my cock and balls, lifted my balls in her hand, and used her fingers to separate them.

"Oh, Davey, so tasty," she said.

I watched as she opened her mouth and slowly moved closer.

"Please, don't," I said as she took my left ball into her mouth and bit down.

I yelled, an involuntary sound, but there was only a slight pressure from her teeth.

And I came.

The way I sprayed up my belly all of the way to my chin I thought I had lost bladder control. God knows I was frightened enough.

She opened her mouth wide and took both of my balls, but she wasn't biting, she was sucking gently.

I have no idea how long she kept it up. She would suck very gently and my body would relax. I can't say it felt "good," I don't think any man can. But it did feel amazingly sensual and utterly, perfectly, sexual. She would suck and I would relax and then she would bite down, not hard, not enough pressure to "hurt," but enough to make that complicated tangle of blood vessels and sperm ducts, the vas deferens, ache a little, as if I had pinched my balls in too tight jeans a couple of days ago.

I was hard again when she stood.

She worked the knots on my ankles and freed my legs before moving around to my wrists.

I watched, of course, every move.

She was an amazing combination. Bits of food and drool covered her chin. Her eye was open but still surrounded by the crust of my semen. Her belly was still distended from all I had fed her, and her boobs and belly were sprinkled with bits of breakfast and Big Macs. Her thick blonde hair hung lank.

As I say, an odd combination. She was part BBW, with an emphasis on the "beautiful" part of Big Beautiful Woman. She was part pure slut with her face crusted with semen. She was part pure earth mother with a big belly and hips and thighs that reminded me of a fertility goddess statuette I had seen once in a history or maybe an archeology class. Mostly, she was someone I wanted, very much right then.

Her eyes held mine as she worked the knots, first on my right wrist and then walked around the bed to do the left.

She climbed into the bed, smiling.

"You didn't run away when I released you," she said, her tone almost surprised.

"Did I fulfill your fantasy?" I asked.

"Oh honey," she said, and kissed me, then she ran a finger up the thick line of semen that ran from my cock to my chin and sucked her finger noisily, "you were terrific."

"Good," I said, "because you are my new fantasy. I'm going to make love to you now, slowly, gently, tenderly. I'm going to tell you you're beautiful, which you are," and I brushed a small bunch of stray hairs loaded with Big Mac Special Sauce off of her face, "tell you how much I want you," and I kissed her again, "maybe even say 'I love you,'" and I kissed her again, "and then I'm going to run to Pagliaci's and get a giant thick crust pizza and feed it to you before we make love again."

She wrapped me in those soft, warm arms and kissed me, still tasting of breakfast and Big Mac.

I kissed her back and then kissed my way down her body. I kissed and sucked each nipple. I kissed and sucked the line where her soft belly emerged from her rib cage. I kissed and sucked belly fat and belly button fat and belly apron fat. I kissed and sucked the thick leathery skin of the chub rub high on her thighs. I kissed and sucked each nether lip as she spread her legs in invitation.

Then I moved back forward and slipped inside of her where she was hot and wet and slick and relaxed.

I kissed her mouth, tasting breakfast and Big Mac and saliva.

I licked her upper lip, tasting clear mucus where her nose was running.

I kissed her eye, where semen crusted, and her other eyelid. I kissed her forehead and eyebrows and cheeks and whispered, "You are beautiful, my Earth Goddess."

I felt the sudden tension and sudden wetness of her first orgasm and covered her mouth with mine, breathing in her cry of pleasure.

I made love to her, and this was beyond simple sex into making love and whispered "I love you" into her ear as she came a second time.

As I had promised, my rhythm was slow and easy, tender, gentle, and, well, loving.

And she responded.

Her hands on my back were gentle as she caressed me from shoulder blades to ass.

And she was replying. When I said, "you're beautiful," she said, "my handsome man."

When I called her my Earth Goddess she called me her Love God.

It was silly.

It was tender.

It was very, very good sex.

The fourth orgasm was a true climax. Her back arched and her fingers dig into my ass. I felt sudden wetness and she gasped and cried out a bubbly sounding, "Oh JESUSSSSSSSSSSS."

And I was right there with her.

The weekend went like that. I did as I said I would, pulled on some clothes, got that giant thick crust pizza, something the called the Magnifico, and fed it to her in bed.

When she said she needed to go to the bathroom I accompanied her, kissing her as she did her morning business, telling her to relax, not push, to take her time, and telling her she was beautiful. She's a big girl with a big system and it took a while in there but, as Carla had taught me, it was a very special intimacy, something new to Valerie and I liked being the teacher.

When we slept it was in little naps throughout the night.

Sunday was the same as Saturday.

When she wanted my balls in her mouth again I told her she didn't need to restrain me but she just giggled and said, "part of the fantasy, honey. I need to be the one in charge."

As she worked her way around the bed, left wrist, right wrist, left ankle, right ankle, I understand what she meant. It wasn't really "fear," I felt as the ropes tightened and I lost freedom of movement, but somewhere deep in my psyche a part of me rebelled. I imagine this was a leftover from our million-times removed great grandparents who were very tentative as they left the comfort of their trees to the land where the fully evolved great predators, the leopards, waited. Wayyyyyyyyyyyy back then, the ability to escape quickly was a survival imperative.

My mind wasn't fearful, but my body still reacted and adrenaline flooded my system.

We were laying together, relaxed, Sunday night. Well, exhausted might be a better word. I had taken her to dinner, we had gone to the Club, what she always called "Theta Cubed," and then stopped at Walmart on the way home where I had run in and got a chocolate lava cake that I fed her in bed before we made love.

It turned out, before we made love for the last time.

"Carla never took you to Theta Cubed on Monday, did she?" she asked.

"No, why?" I replied.

She smiled, and I realized what the phrase "wan smile" meant.

"You'll see, baby," she said.

Then she kissed me and rolled onto her side and was snoring within about 30 seconds.