The 3 Amigos at College Pt. 05

Story Info
Friends reunite after break & two get in each other's pants.
3.2k words
4.12
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©KCLovin 2023 all rights reserved.

Everyone went their own way over the summer. They were happy to meet again at their first class in the fall. Kate and Heather rented a nice two-bedroom apartment in a complex with a swimming pool. They told Kevin that he was welcome to come over to swim any time he wanted. Kevin flashed a fantasy image of what it would be like to see the ladies at the pool in bikinis.

It wasn't long before they invited him over for a swim, and his swimsuit fantasy was fulfilled. When he arrived, Heather and Kate were staking out three lounge chairs, sunning while they waited for him. They stood up to greet him as he approached.

Kate, being the bolder of the two, wore a black bikini, and he could see a tattoo of a little devil floating just above the bikini line on her right hip. It was amazing to see so much fully packed flesh in such a small suit, but she carried it off with her spunky, unfiltered personality and great smile. The sight of her rounded butt cheeks in a bikini was amazing.

Heather wore a dark blue one-piece instead of a bikini as the conservative one. There was no hiding her gorgeously big tits and sweet round ass that were well accented by the cut of her suit. Combined with her blonde features, and blue eyes, she absolutely smoked. As Kevin checked the women out, he imagined what it would be like to rub suntan lotion all over their luscious bodies. He wished they would ask him.

While Kevin fantasized about putting on the lotion, Kate and Heather were checking him out too. He wore some big aqua swim trunks with dark blue and yellow stripes. He was a decent-looking guy. His physique was good, but he wasn't ripped. He had a nice tan, and he had the right amount of hair on his chest. A suggestive trail crept down his stomach and into his trunks.

He was good enough eye candy for them, and, of course, Kate was wondering what he might be packing down below. Little did she know that he was hiding a fat 8 inches. A couple of guys from last semester had already been over to christen her apartment bedroom, but she was forever on the lookout. While she regarded Kevin primarily as a study buddy, you never knew what might happen.

They invited Kevin to wade into the pool and headed for the shallow end. As Heather walked away from him, he took in the globes of her sweet young ass shifting as she walked. As one hip rose and the other fell, her ass cheeks rose and fell rhythmically under her suit.

As Heather moved closer to the end of the pool, she turned her head and shoulders to look back, shook her long blonde mane, and pushed her fingers through her hair, throwing it back over her shoulder. She smiled at him. This had to be one of the sexiest cover girl poses that he had ever seen.

Heather was checking out Kevin too. He was an easygoing guy and was pretty good-looking. She splashed Kevin, surprising him by pushing him under. He sputtered, grabbed her from behind, put his arms around her, and pulled her under. His dick accidentally pressed against her ass. It felt terrific. His hands were close to her breasts, and she imagined what it would be like if his hands were moving over them.

Kate noticed them playing and came over to splash Heather. The three soon engaged in a full-scale water fight.

Kevin decided that this was an opportunity for a sneak attack on Kate. He dove under, and swam up to her magnificent backside. He was tempted to reach out and grab those sweet cheeks. Instead, he popped up and tried to push her under.

When Kate detected his hands, she thrust her body straight upright and whirled around. She grabbed Kevin by the waist and pulled him under the water. Somehow, his face ended up in her impressive cleavage as they struggled. Kevin used their mock fighting as an excuse to reach back and grab two handfuls of her cheeks.

They were running out of breath as they struggled. Kate was the first one to surface. She made sure she slithered right up Kevin's front and her hand "accidentally" slid over his package.

They popped up beside Heather, who moved on the other side of Kevin to form a sandwich between them. They splashed and wrestled.

Eventually, they tired and left the pool. They sat on their towels, talking while they all surreptitiously checked each other out in their wet suits.

It made Kevin some kind of horny as he looked at these big, beautiful women. He tried not to think of his friends sexually, but he lost the battle, as evidenced by the stirring he felt below. He made a determined effort to shift the focus of his attention away from their bodies to regain control of himself.

They were hungry from their afternoon exertion and decided to go to the apartment to order pizza. Kevin got a nice eyeful of Heather and Kate's ripe, swaying asses as they walked down the hall before him. He wasn't the only one sneaking peeks when they had the chance. The women wouldn't have admitted it, but they were checking him out too.

Unfortunately, the fun ended when they returned to the apartment because the women disappeared to change.

As the semester continued, Kate returned to partying on weekends and bringing guys home. Heather was still experiencing a drought with no dates since the beginning of the semester. She was depressed.

Kate wanted to help out her friend and decided to get her out of their apartment. She suggested that they go out with Kevin for some serious drinking. Since Kevin was experiencing a drought, too, he was up for getting wasted with his girl buddies.

On Friday night, they headed out to a bar that sold cheap beer and offered good music. They snagged a table and got a pitcher, which disappeared pretty fast. They ordered another while talking and joking. The band got going. Kate grabbed their hands and pulled them onto the dance floor.

Both of them protested because they didn't see themselves as good dancers. Kate insisted it was all about having fun, not being a great dancer.

They began dancing. Heather and Kevin were slow starters but Kate egged them on. She pulled up Heather, grabbed Kevin, and forcefully pulled them into a Heather sandwich.

Kevin was a little embarrassed. He was full-on smashed into Heather's front. He could feel her impressive boobs pressing against his chest.

The three writhed on the dance floor until the set's end and returned to their table to cool down with another pitcher. They were tired from the exertion, but the beer revived them. The band started again with a couple of fast songs, and then they played a slow tune.

Kate thought of these songs as "grinders," and that was exactly what she would do. She pulled her friends back to the dance floor, and they started grinding on each other. After that song, the band speeded back up to a frenetic pace and did some more dirty dancing.

Heather soon felt the effects of the beer, the heat, and the exertion. She floated through the motions for a while, and she started to fuzz out. She stumbled back to the table and slumped down in a chair.

Kevin and Kate danced a couple more songs before they noticed that Heather wasn't with them. They left the dance floor and found her at their table. Heather was pretty out of it. They decided it was probably time to call it a night and get her outside for some fresh air.

They guided her through the bar and out front. After they let go of her, they noticed that Heather was pretty wobbly.

"Let's go home, baby girl," coaxed Kate. Heather was out of it and just stood there with a blank expression. Kate told Kevin to get on the other side of her, and they started on the stumbling journey home.

They were about halfway home when Heather lurched over to some bushes and puked. When it was over, she was embarrassed and spent the rest of the way home babbling apologies for hurling in front of her friends.

They arrived at the apartment, and half guided, half pulled Heather up the stairs. She complained about how hot she was and didn't feel good.

Kate unlocked the door.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," she warned. "We're heading straight for the toilet before she hurls all over the carpet." They disappeared into the bathroom. Kevin heard Heather retching.

Kevin wasn't sure whether to stay or go. When someone gets sick, things are always a bit awkward. Being a nice guy, he stayed in case Kate needed help.

The women were in the bathroom for a while. He heard Kate coaxing Heather to do her business while she was there so she could go to bed. Apparently, she was successful. Kate followed her with a wastebasket in case Heather needed to throw up again later.

Kate came out a while later. She was wearing a comfortable long t-shirt and some loose poly shorts. Kevin could see her puppies rolling loose under her shirt.

Kevin and Kate were buzzed but not wasted. They decided to watch a movie. Kate sat close to him on the couch and snuggled into him while they watched. The movie turned out to have some sex in it, which gave their alcohol-laced libidos a boost. The snuggling gave way to touching, and soon, they were making out. Kevin teased her by running his fingers lightly over her gumdrops as they continued making out.

Kate's snatch was growing wet. She reached over and rubbed Kevin's thigh, getting close to where his dick would be but never touching it. She watched it rising in his shorts.

Sensing no resistance from Kate, Kevin slid his hand down to the edge of her shirt and inched his hand under it. luscious boobs as he grabbed a handful. He caressed her smooth belly. Kate gave the slightest moan as she reached down and moved his hand to her boob. Kevin eagerly obliged, shoving her t-shirt over her

"SUCK THEM," MOANED KATE, "SUCK MY NIPS."

Kevin pulled her shirt off and lifted a boob to get a mouthful. Kate's clit throbbed as the electricity surged down from her nipple to her clit.

Kevin rubbed his fingers up and down her thigh. Kate responded with another groan. He moved his hand up inside the leg of her roomy shorts. Wow!!! Kate was bare underneath her shorts!

Kevin trailed his finger down her landing strip to the top of her slit. Kate was frustrated at his teasing. She wanted his finger inside her hot, eager cunt.

"FINGER ME," SHE DEMANDED, "I NEED IT NOW!"

Kevin ran his middle finger down her slit feeling her buttery wetness. He withdrew it and inhaled the intense aroma of her pheromone-laden juices. Kate groaned as he reached her molten core.

"DO IT!" she commanded.

Kevin rubbed the bottom of her hole as Kate jolted and groaned. He massaged her slit, barely hitting her love button. She leaned toward him and rammed her wanton tongue down his throat.

Kevin searched for her G Spot, curving his finger up and stroking the wall of her cunt.

"SHHIIITTTTTTTT!!!!"

Kate crunched up as she was suddenly overwhelmed by a massive shuddering orgasm. Kevin thought he would try to double down on her. He reinserted his finger and teased her clit again. He started rubbing it hard and fast.

"THAT'S IT!! FUCK IT, FUCK MY CLIT WITH YOUR FINGER!" Kate begged.

She was panting now. Her brow wrinkled and beaded with sweat and she had a vacant look in her eyes as she felt the approach of a thundering orgasm.

"CUM FOR ME," KEVIN GROWLED. "CUM ON YOUR STUDY BUDDY'S FINGER!"

"I BET YOU LIKE HAVING MY FINGER UP YOUR CUNT, DON'T YOU?" HE DEMANDED.

"I'M GOING TO RUB YOU FAST AND HARD UNTIL YOU GO OFF LIKE A FIRECRACKER."

"DO IT! COME FOR ME!! RIGHT NOW!!!"

"OH MY GODDD!!," moaned Kate.

"I NEED TO CUM RIGHT NOW! SUCK MY NIPPLE. SUCK IT SO HARD THAT IT FEELS LIKE IT WILL COME OFF IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH."

"YOU'RE ARE A SICK, DIRTY GIRL," Kevin hissed.

"I BET YOU DO A LOT OF FILTHY THINGS, DON'T YOU? YOU ARE SUCH A SLUT. YOU LOVE IT DON'T YOU?"

"OH FUCK," screamed Kate " FUCK, FUCK, FUCK," she bellowed as her orgasm hit like a tsunami. She doubled over, jerking. For a minute, she didn't know where she was, and she couldn't feel her legs either.

Kevin was amazed. He had never seen a woman have such a huge orgasm. She collapsed into the couch, panting and babbling softly.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!!" she exclaimed as she regained her senses,

"I LOVE BEING FINGERED ALMOST AS MUCH AS BEING FUCKED."

"GLAD, I COULD HELP OUT," grinned Kevin,

"THAT'S THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT THAT I'VE HAD FOR A WHILE. YOU WERE HOTTER THAN A FOREST FIRE."

"GIVE ME A COUPLE OF MINUTES AND I'LL RETURN THE FAVOR," Kate told Kevin.

She stumbled off to the bathroom, still topless. Kevin wished she had pulled off her shorts so he had a clear view of her behind as she walked away.

Kate came back pretty soon with a glass of water. "That was amazing," she encouraged. "You can finger me any time!"

"Thanks for the offer," he replied, but I don't think Heather would like me to be over here fingering you all the time.

"Probably, right about that," she agreed, "but the invitation is still open."

"Right now, it's your turn to get off," Kate grinned.

"You don't have to," replied Kevin.

"Hey, it's my pleasure," grinned Kate, "I love to give blowjobs. I've been doing it since I gave one to my first boyfriend when I was 14. Let me tell you, I give a world-class BJ. Take your pants off. I'll be topless and you can be bottomless."

Kevin didn't turn down her invitation. It had been long since he had enjoyed any sex except with his hand. He peeled down his jeans and boxers and stood before Kate with his 8-inch cock dangling down at partial chub.

Kate's mouth watered when she saw it. She liked bigger dicks. Blowing Kevin was going to be fun.

Kevin sighed as Kate gingerly jacked him.

"SO FUCKIN GOOD!" he groaned.

Kate felt him growing in her mouth as his hardness shoved its way down the back of her throat. She choked a little and dropped it from her mouth.

"YOU ARE SO FUCKING HARD. I LOVE YOUR BIG DICK KEVIN!"

She tightened her grip and jacked up and down on his slippery pole. She felt the engorged veins and the hot throbbing of his meat. Kevin moaned with pleasure.

"I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU CUM, KEVIN," she taunted as she massaged his balls.

"YOUR BALLS ARE SO FULL. I CAN TELL THAT YOU'RE ALL PENT UP."

"I KNOW YOU CAN'T RESIST MY CHARMS. YOUR DICK IS GOING TO EXPLODE WITH A HUGE LOAD OF CUM."

She jacked him in earnest and then wrapped her sensual lips around the head of his dick.

"CUM FOR ME KEVIN. COME WHEREVER YOU WANT TO SHOOT YOUR HOT LOAD."

"GIVE IT TO ME KEVIN! I WANT YOUR CUM!!!"

Kevin felt his sap rising as Kate continued to exhort him. His legs became restless, and his core tensed in anticipation. Kate played with his balls as she accelerated him towards the finish line.

"CUM FOR ME KEVIN. SHOOT IT!!!"

"LET ME HAVE A HOT LOAD FROM YOUR BIG PRICK." Kate squeezed his balls.

"GIVE ME A CREAM JOB. SHOOT IT ALL OVER MY BIG SWEET TITS!!!"

Kevin couldn't hold out any longer. He felt his cum boiling up his shaft. He jerked his cock away from her and pointed it at her boobs. He clenched and shuddered as his pocket rocket launched its hot payload. It felt awesome!!!!

"I LOVE YOUR CUM," urged Kate. "SHOOT IT ALL OVER ME."

Kevin sprayed out shot after shot over her chest and boobs. She grabbed his shaft. It was still pulsing and throbbing. She wrapped her lips around the head to savor the last of his flavorful baby juice as it dribbled out into her mouth.

Kevin was exhausted but also pretty embarrassed that he came in like 3 minutes like a high-schooler. He wondered what Kate thought about his lack of discipline.

Kate wasn't bothered at all. The main idea was to make the guy cum, and she succeeded in spades. She continued to lovingly mouth and suck his dick, enjoying his softening meat as she gave him his last fading waves of pleasure.

"Kate, that was amazing!" groaned Kevin. "I needed it so bad! It's been a long time."

"I could tell," grinned Kate.

"I guess that I'd better get going in case Heather wakes up or something," he said sheepishly.

"We may have gone a little far for study buddies, but it sure was fun," replied Kate.

"Yeah," agreed Kevin, quickly shoving his dribbling dick back into his jeans and pulling them up.

"Thanks again, I had a great time. I hope that Heather feels better in the morning."

"I'm thinking that we probably shouldn't mention this to her," he suggested as he took one last look at Kate's cum-stained boobs.

She saw him staring. She thought about trying to drain him again but thought better of it.

"Probably not," agreed Kate as she leaned forward to give him a wet kiss. It would probably be hard to explain it to her."

"Yeah, it might," he replied sheepishly.

"Thanks again," he offered, in a hurry to leave.

"Any time, Kevin," Kate offered as she smiled and gave his package a light squeeze.

"You know that I mean it, right? Any time."

Kevin was out the door. He couldn't believe what he and Kate had done, and he was embarrassed that he had blown his load so fast.

It was amazing, but he sure hoped that Kate wouldn't tell Heather. He felt she would be disappointed in them for allowing themselves to lose control.

The next morning Heather awoke with a throbbing hangover. Kate made strong coffee and some breakfast to bring her back to life.

"What happened last night after I passed out?" asked Heather.

"Kevin and I watched a movie while we sobered up, and, he went home," answered Kate.

She hoped Heather didn't sense that she wasn't telling the whole truth. In the light of the day, Kate felt a little guilty about their little escapade because she knew that Heather was interested in Kevin.

Heather was nursing her throbbing headache, so she didn't detect anything amiss in Kate's comments. Partying with Kevin and Kate cheered her up, and she wondered if he might ask her out sometime.

In bed that night, her thoughts drifted to his dick rubbing her ass while they danced. She masturbated as she fantasized about what else could have happened.

To be continued...