All Comments on 'The 30 Days Day 03-04: Revenge'

by The_Master_J

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still a hard no.

Despite the fact that you’ve written this as a consensual scene and that he did indeed stop when she called red, just like any good Dom should, this whole thing just comes across as off.

I’m sticking by my earlier comments on earlier chapters, she definitely needs counselling for previous trauma and he can’t see it. Instead of coming across as a fantasy scene he seems bipolar and she is really really broken.

So kudos for making it seem realistic because it does indeed come across as very real, which in my opinion is essential in any story. The events needs to be believable unless you’re talking about something entirely impossible like alien abduction.

I can’t give any recommendations on how to make it look more like a fantasy it might just be me or a limited few who read it the same way I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Broken?

If she is broken then so am I cause hit damn that is sexy. CNC is not nice. It isn't supposed to be. Some couples negotiate before every scene but when you love the "No, no, no, yes" game that negotiation trends to happen early in and never again, unless something changes. That's why they make safe words. Being a masochistic sub that has a brat side, this is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

Yes, it is well written. It really brings the two together in a marriage of revenge and real enough beatings. Finally, she did get to her safeword and true enough he did stop immediately. However there was no real aftercare to take care of the welts, and purple bruising caused by the severe beating caused by the belt. Sure, we are drawn to the fact that she loves it and he really enjoys beating the hell out of her. What we don't get is that she is already broken and needs help. One time he is going to go too far and he will put her in the hospital. After getting tied up and beaten he gets out and beats her so badly that she finally yells our her safeword. THen the next day he slams her into the wall and tells her that she is going to get punished for what she did the previous day? Watch the area around the kidneys as hitting those areas can be deadly. Wonder just how far this goes. I like the writing but the sadistic beatings often make me squirm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous