All Comments on 'The 30 Days Day 07-09: Party Spirit'

by The_Master_J

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Do hope you continue

It has been almost a year since the last chapter and was happy to see a good side to his state of mind, and hers. He was not always ready to beat and hurt her and she was not in a bratty state of mind to be hurt. We, I, would like to see more about her past and how she became such a mental mess at times. How did he come to be in her life? There is more to this story. She is studying at uni? And he works at something. He seems to know what she wants and is ready to help her but not necessarily to hurt her (even though he does quite well at that). Please continue and I do hope that there will be a good ending for both of them.

The_Master_JThe_Master_Jover 3 years agoAuthor

Wow has it really been a year already? Sorry it's been so long since my last addition to this story! Don't worry, there definitely will be more, in fact I have much more of this already written towards the end, but I'm just missing a few pieces in the middle to join the two up. I'm really glad you enjoyed my work, I really appreciate your kind feedback!

Stay safe

-J

Trish08Trish088 months ago

Where's the rest that was p promised? I feel I've just been robbed of my orgasm!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous