The 30 Days Day 00: The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't reply, only watched the flame of the candle melt the wax, creating a small pool of liquid that was beginning to run down the sides. Taking the candle in his hand he held it over her, tipping it so a few small drops landed on her pale bare skin

"Ah, fuck!" she squealed as she felt it land. The touch of the hot liquid burned and stung. But it felt good, she was getting as hot as the candle from this treatment. She moaned and whimpered as more wax dripped from the candle, solidifying as it hit her, leaving patterns splattered on her skin. Every tiny burning spot made her draw a sharp breath, the fast breathing combining with the sensations from the toy to driver her heart rate ever upwards. "Fuck you," she muttered under her breath, gritting her teeth as she felt the burn.

"What did you say? What did you fucking say?" He demanded, slamming the candle back onto the table

"N-n-nothing... Sir, nothing!" she whimpered.

"Fucking lying whore" he replied. "You lose all your points. 0 points, 7 wrong answers. You are going to have a lot of punishment by the time we finish."

"What, no, that's not fair!" she protested. He really was being cruel now, the evil bastard. She loved it when he was cruel though...

"I decide what is fair." he grunted "Lying loses you all your points." Question 8." He continued, "do you deserve to breathe?"

"No! I don't want the punishment! I didn't mean it! I didn't mean it!" she pleaded, tears streaming down her face under the bag. What punishments would he come up with? What sick things had he dreamed up? Her mind raced, shooting off in 100 directions at once.

"No, you don't deserve to breathe?" He mused "Well, if you insist. One point" he said, reaching over her, and tying another rope in a loose noose around her neck.

"I want to see! Please let me see! I'm scared sir please" she felt the noose tighten around her throat and could feel his presence close to her. "I'm scared!" The rope was loose around her neck, hardly pressing at all, but the fear was there all the same.

"Shut up" he snarled back

"No sir please, I don't, I can't, I don't wanna.... I- I-I... Fuck" she stuttered, struggling to find the words, as the rope started to grip around her neck, slowly pulling tighter. The more she struggled to breathe, the more intense the vibrations between her legs seemed to grow. Sparks were shooting out now, all through her body. She felt a hand reach down, and turn the vibrator to its highest setting, sending a shiver all the way down her body, as breathing became even more difficult.

"Ready for some more questions, slut?"

She was beginning to build up, her body struggling to keep things under control. " Sir...I I I can't."

"You can't what, slut? You can't answer any more questions?"

"I..I...I..." She shivered again, as a wave of pleasure shot up her spine to her brain, from between her legs.

"Question 9" he continued, ignoring her struggles. "An easy one, I'm feeling generous," he said slowly. "What hurts you the most?" He asked, getting his mouth right by her ear. "The crop, the whip, or the cane?"

"The...cane...the cane..." She states desperately, breathing hard.

"Hm, the cane.. Don't move" he joked, knowing she couldn't move an inch if she tried, as he walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out a long wooden cane.

It felt like an eternity he was away, with the toy held in place, even though it was barely a minute.

Every second that ticked by her heart rate got faster, and the sparks of pleasure travelled further through her body. She was getting close, too close for her comfort. She wriggled and struggled, cursing while she knew he was away. It was too much. She could feel her wetness had soaked her underwear. She could feel the toy relentlessly stimulating her sensitive clit. Grace bit her lip under the hood and grunted hard, desperately trying to hold off her orgasm.

Eventually, she heard him walk back towards her, and she felt something hard and narrow rub up against the inside of her leg, bouncing up the ropes and smacking into the skin softly. The cane, she realised that was what it was as she felt the familiar sensation of it tapping on the skin of her bum.

"Enjoying yourself, whore?" He teased.

"Please...Stop the toy..or..." She begged, feeling the cane move up and down her roped skin.

"Or what?" he demanded, swiftly pulling the bag off her head, grinning when he saw her mascara black around her eyes and down her face. His face was pressed right up close to hers, and she squealed with surprise as the covering was removed, and they locked eyes.

"Question 10," he said, smiling. Leaning in close, looking her in the eyes he asks, "Do you wanna cum?"

"I... Fuck," she panted, "yes... please, fuck... Oh my god yes!"

"Well," he says "You do have a few points..." He smirks, "let's see how much you can take"

"What do you mean?" She demanded, her brain hardly able to focus on anything but the need for a release.

"You do have some points saved up... but also a lot of punishments" he explains. So you're going to get a lot of punishment. A lot. But..."

"You can't hurt me you weak bitch" she mocked, through quick breaths.

"But," he continued, unphased, "I'm not gonna turn the wand off after one, or two, or five..."

"It won't matter," she scoffed, " I can take the punishment just fine."

He ripped off what was left of her underwear, and pressed the toy hard against her, making the vibrations even more intense, and baring all of her bum to be caned. God, it was so much. She cursed and swore and panted desperately, as her whole body seemed to become alight.

He leant in close to her ear, pulled the rope around her neck tight, choking her hard, and growled

"Cum for me, slut," as he stood up and swung the cane hard.

Her heart raced, desperately trying to pump blood to her brain past the pressure on her arteries. Pumping adrenaline and endorphins all through her needy and hurting body. One cheek then the other he hit her. Each harder than the last, relentless, ruthless, making the skin red and swollen as her body shook and she pulled hard on the ropes tying her. There was nothing she could do but do as he said, immediately. No sooner had he finished his sentence then she came hard, her whole body shaking, her heart beating so hard it hurt her chest. Her lungs burned, her throat was being crushed. Her brain struggling to function on the little oxygen-starved blood it could get, she could focus on nothing but the pain as a wave of ecstasy filled her body, travelling up her spine, down each limb, making all her muscles contract and shake. Soon she began to cry, eventually just sobbing rather than struggling. Leaning in close again he asked, "What's wrong, kitten?" and loosed the rope around her throat, so she could speak clearly.

"It... It's too much," she panted "it hurts."

She felt the sparks building inside her again, the blood pumping, her cheeks flushing. Each strike of the cane pushed her closer too, until she couldn't stand it any more. A final, hard hit pushed her over the edge again and sent convolutions down her body.

"Fffuuuuucckkkkkk," was all she could manage to say.

"You like that huh, you little slut?" He asked her as he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled. "Do you fucking like that?"

"Yes sir," she replied.

"Fucking good," he told her "because you've got a lot more to come."

Alex slammed her face back into the bed and again tightened the rope. As she struggled for breath her breathing became more and more frantic, her lungs burnt more and more, and she got ever closer to her next orgasm. She used the last scrap of air in her lungs to let out a long, helpless moan, as her body began to shake and tense against the ropes. Desperately she struggled, pulling at the ropes, gasping for air, trying anything to get free. But the vibrations didn't relent, and neither did the hand pushing her head into the sheets, or the grip of the rope around her neck. She couldn't breathe, she was going dizzy, she could feel the ropes cutting into her skin, but she could already feel her next orgasm building. Desperately she tried to hold it off, to catch her breath, but the toy was relentless and soon she could do nothing but curse and moan as it flowed through her. Another came straight after, not even allowing her to catch her breath enough to beg between convulsions.

"I can't... I can't... Please," she managed to splutter out, finally.

He grabbed her hair, and pulled her head up from the bed and loosened the noose, finally granting her a free breath.

"You can't what, slut?" He demanded as she panted.

"I... Can't... I can't take any more." she pleaded, knowing that it wouldn't be long before her next one.

"Well you're going to fucking have to. Aren't you, you little cunt?" He replied, with a hard slap across her cheek. As he let her head fall back to the bed she let out another desperate moan, and pulled tight against her restraints, helpless. She knew she couldn't get out, that she couldn't stop her body caving to his demands, that she was at the complete mercy of her master and his toys. And she loved it. She loved every single mark on her body, every single spark and wave of pleasure that shot through her body. Every inch of her was raw, sensitive and weak, but still he didn't relent.

Watching her struggle and moan, he grabbed the cane, and as she began to shake again he drew back, and brought it down on her, the crack drowning out the sound of her squeals. Again and again, he hit her, every mark pushing her closer to her next orgasm. Every time they got closer together. How many was it now? 5, 10, 12? She couldn't keep track, all her brain could focus on was the pain from her ever-growing collection of bruises and welts and red marks, the burning in her lungs from struggling to breathe, and the endless vibrations between her legs. She could do nothing but moan from pleasure and scream from pain. Tears rolled down her cheeks and her makeup was smudged into a mess.

"Sir..." She begged "Sir! I can't, it's too much, I can't take it... Please... Please... Please!"

"Please, what? You little whore" was his only reply.

"Please, sir... No more" she continued.

"No more what? No more orgasms? No more pain?" He asked.

"Both... Neither... Please, I can't take any more" she pleaded, struggling to form words between moans and desperate breaths.

"Fine." He said, turning off the toy suddenly. "No more orgasms for a month."

12