The 30 Fucks of April - Day 03

Story Info
Ari gets freak with a two Bi-sexual Men.
1.8k words
4.37
9.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, April 3, 2022. It was Sunday. The day that Yolanda would normally rest and prepare for a boring office job, but there I was making money by fucking to my heart's content. I got myself showered. I had a few errands to run.

I had set up an email account for submissions so people could apply to be in Hey Journal....I didn't want to have to go out looking for fucks every day. I needed a way to vet people before having them show up at my place.

Plus, I had planned to rent a studio apartment to do all my freaky shit. I had to go put a deposit on the location. I ordered studio lights, a few more cameras to catch multiple angles, some tripods, memory cards, another computer, and an external hard drive. I also found a young man that would eagerly edit the footage and upload it on my behalf. He would be paid every week.

I left my condo dressed as Yolanda in a pair of white ripped shorts and a tank with no bra. My tits were nice and perky. I rarely wore bras. I saw Filipe sitting outside, he smiled and stood to his feet, "Yolanda, right?"

I was surprised he even knew my name, "Yeah, how are you?"

"Good. Good. Um, did you get a new roommate?"

"Not exactly, just a friend of mine."

He nodded, "She's something."

"Something good or bad?"

"Nothing bad. I just noticed she has had a few visitors...not that it's any of my business."

I chuckled. He noticed my fucking activities as Ari. I knew it was time to secure another location. "Yeah, she's a fun girl who loves to be into different stuff. How're things going with your girl?"

His face saddened, "We're on a pause. Or at least that's what she calls it. What do you think that means?" he asked.

In my mind, I said, "She using this time to fuck other men." But what I said was, "Maybe she just needs a little space to figure out what she wants."

He nodded, "You look like you have someplace to get to...I better not keep you."

"Have a good day, Filipe."

"You too."

I walked through the park and ran across Shawn, also known as Mr. Monster Cock. When our eyes connected, I stumbled remembering how he tore my ass up the other night. I would have loved to make another film with him. He looked at me oddly, yet smiled. There was that big dick energy. Like yeah, I know I look good and can handle myself just as well.

I returned the smile and continued on my journey to the new location. It was a nice space, a little over 500 square feet. As soon as I walked inside there was the long narrow kitchen that led to the bedroom. Three huge windows allowed natural light to pour through. Turn left to go into the main and only bathroom. It was almost larger than the bedroom. Then there was the giant walk-in closet. I was in love with the space.

I had a few deliveries set up for the following week, furniture, and all the equipment for filming. I left the apartment with a little pep in my step excited about the new space. I checked my emails as I sat in the back of the Uber headed home. Several wonderful prospects had submitted their photos, and proof of being STD-free. I figured if I was going to be raw fucking so many men, I should make sure they were disease-free. I also provided my information for their peace of mind if selected.

There were a set of twins, Ted and Todd that submitted. They were both tall, their bodies were cut up and they both had sleeves tatted down their right arms. They held their cocks in the picture with a caption, "We want you to take us both on."

Now that was something I could do. Yet I still had over thirty emails to look through. I went through a few more before I made my selection. Two bisexual men were partners that also wanted to double me. Then there was this cute redhead.

I knew if I kept looking at emails, I would never decide. Every time I opened one email, another appeared. I finally decided on the bi-sexual couple. I figured that was different and would certainly get tons of views.

When night arrived, I decided to meet the handsome couple at the studio apartment even though it wasn't furnished. I had some blankets and a bean bag. I figured it didn't have to be fancy just clean.

The guys were an interracial couple. Michael was African American, stood a little over six feet tall, had cinnamon-colored skin, his hair cut low and even all over. He had big bright brown eyes that seemed to smile without effort. He hugged me, "Hello Ms. Ari, so glad you decided to go with us. We loved your series. It's a lot of fun."

David was slightly shorter. He had a more serious look. His hair was sandy brown. His eyes were a soft brown, he hugged me, "Yes, thanks for the invite. We weren't sure if you'd pick us."

"I'm sort of curious. So," I laughed. They did as well.

We had a few drinks in the kitchen standing talking about what they did. David worked at home mostly as a notary and part-time at a coffee shop. Michael was a manager of a factory. Before long they got undressed in front of me. Michael had one of those anteater cocks, it was long, and he had not been circumcised. David had a little button. At first, I was like, this is not what your picture showed.

Michael chimed in, "He's not aroused yet, trust me when he gets there, it's just like the picture we sent you."

I smiled, "okay."

David walked over to me and immediately kissed my mouth, "It's been a long time since either of have been with a woman."

I reached for his cock and started massaging it. Little by little it filled and grew into seven inches. I smiled, "Nice."

Michael was unzipping my dress. Then he massaged my tits while standing behind me kissing my neck. I still had David's tongue in my mouth. "I can't wait to fuck your pussy."

"Yeah,"

"Yeah."

He lifted me. Placed me on the counter. One of my legs spread wide as he licked my clit. Michael watched while squeezing my breasts and sucking the left one. I looked down and saw how David tasted me.

Michael took over. Soon David's tongue was in my mouth again and I tasted my honey on his tongue. "You taste so fucking good," he said and then looked at Michael, "that's it, babe," he encouraged his lover to eat my pussy.

Michael rose to his feet and lifted me in the air carrying me to the bedroom. He sat on the beanbag and I mounted his cock. He filled me up nicely as David stood in front allowing me to such his cock. He held the sides of my face and bit his lip and he stroked with passion.

I took all of his cock down with ease. He loved it. Holding my head, pushing further, deeper, and then leaning over to kiss my mouth. Michael pulled me into him, humping at a nice tempo, "Ummm, so good Ari,"

We kissed. Then he took my nipple into his mouth sucking it so perfectly, making circles with his tongue. My body began to shake and I climaxed on his shaft. David lifted me off of Michael's cock. We stood kissing. I could tell he loved kissing. He was a passionate kisser. Slow. Great use of the tongue. The way he held me. He placed his hands on my shoulder and pressed sending me down.

I took his cock into my mouth and tasted all of him, "Your mouth is so pretty," he said as he fucked my mouth. I felt Michael penetrate with long deep strokes, "Yeah, yeah, yeah," David exclaimed. Minutes went by we were deep in it. David pulled from my mouth and Michael from my pussy. They started kissing each other and touching each other's cocks.

Michael lay on the carpeted floor. David mounted his cock. It looked so pretty watching them fuck. I sat on Michael's face and rocked my hips as he tasted me. I stroked David's cock and we kissed as we both received pleasure from Michael below us...his ass filled with a huge black cock and my pussy wet from his tongue.

After I climaxed on Michael, I laid down and summoned David. I still had not felt his cock inside of me and wanted a taste of him before they nutted. He placed my leg over his shoulder and pushed his cock in stroking beautifully. Michael lay next to me playing with my clit as I stroked his cock. We were having a marvelous time.

I felt David's pace quicken. I knew he was on the verge of filling me with his sweet warm cum and it happened, "Ugghhhhh," he groaned and folded into me kissing my mouth.

I hummed as the sensation passed. I felt his cock throbbing inside of me as he released and pulled out. Immediately Michael pushed his cock inside and stroked it rapidly. Our bodies pressed so tightly that I felt his heart beating against my chest. He pushed and pushed. His body twitched. He grunted and left me wetter than before. He pulled out and their cum leaked from me like hot glaze.

We laughed as we lay on the floor panting,

"I hope you had a great time," said Michael.

I nodded, "It was fantastic."

"Do you do repeats?" asked David smiling.

"I will after April. I'll pick my favorites to come back."

"I hope we make your favorites," said David. He leaned over and kissed my mouth while playing with my tits. "You are so fucking hot, Ari."

When morning arrived, I was in the shower getting cleaned up when they joined me and gave me a double dose of cock. I wished I had my camera rolling because it got hot and sticky even under the running water.

Michael held me up in the air as David pushed his cock into my tight puckered ring. I grunted so loudly and held on for dear life as they stroked with varying cadences. Michael was slow and methodical, while David hummed rapidly.

"Having fun?" asked Michael.

"Oh god, yes" I replied through my teeth.

I felt it when David pumped my ass full of cum. He held his position. Supporting my body as Michael continued to stroke and two minutes later, I was leaking from my pussy wet with Michael's cum.

We shared a sweet kiss before he pulled out. We took a shower and later they took me to breakfast and went on their way. I still had a nice buzz going from day 3. I didn't know how I would even make it through Day 4.

I checked my messages and decided that sweet little redhead would be perfect.