Personal Trainer?

Story Info
Personal Trainer takes me.
1.3k words
4.02
11.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Kim, in my late thirties and after having what was by most anyone's standards, a beautiful figure, having had three children, it was lost.

I was once a top gymnast in my prepubescent years but once my hormones changed my figure, I was no longer able to function at a top level. I moved on to a sport I was more suited for, tennis. My body was always in fabulous condition. I wanted that back, I went on a dieted losing forty pounds of unneeded weight but I desperately needed to get back into physical shape. I took on a private trainer who came highly recommended by my circle of friends. He being Erik, at 6'3" 220 pounds of muscle.

On our first meeting he came to my home wearing tight red top and matching red spandex leggings. I had never seen a man in leggings but he clearly wasn't wearing underwear with his endowment favouring the right side and down his leg. They were so ridiculously tight that I could tell he was circumcised! I couldn't help but stare. It was huge.

He put me through the workout, I not wishing to put my body on display and dressed as a frump. I could not stop from fixating on his love appendage. Erik came to my house three times per week, always in the spandex leggings and always causing me to think knotty thoughts.

I joked with the girls about him and his projected asset, with my best Pacino impression, "Say hello to my little friend" except it isn't so little! I said his trouser snake has to be 8 inches flaccid! Two of the girls said, you should see it erect. Say what? "Oh yes!" they said laughing. "You think we're not going to take full advantage of his thick dick?" (laughing) It seemed out of the five of us I was the only one not having sex with Erik.

As my body got into better shape, my confidence had me wanting to display more of what I had. My wardrobe changed to my wearing spandex leggings with no underwear and a sport bra. Erik also took notice, always complimenting me on my progress and my body and as always his hands all over me taking me through the various stretches.

He would get rather bold with his hands, placing his hand on my lower tummy and even placing the palm of his hand on my pubic bone as if he was holding me down from lifting my ass. One day, as he was stretching my hamstrings, me laying on my back, he over me, I could see he was aroused. How could I not? His penis was straining against his spandex and I, being a healthy woman, was getting turned on with it all. I kept reminding myself that I'm happily married to a wonderful man and we have three great kids. Let's face it though, I have this 22 year old physical specimen of a man, touching me while he is aroused and with me being the same. My crotch wet, my pussy felt as if on fire with his pant hydrant being just the thing to put my fire out.

We must of had 10 more workouts like this with me just barely able to keep my desire in check. I bought new more revealing outfits, now in a bikini bottom and top. He loved it being fully erect while putting me through the routines. As he stretched my leg, pushing it to my chest, my pussy sucked a good portion of my bikini bottom into it exposing half my pussy lips which he enjoyed, brazenly taking his fingers under my bottom and moving it back to cover my love crater. He smiled, saying "My fingers got wet." He stuck his fingers in his mouth adding, "Tasty, you're making my mouth salivate and my dick hard."

His desire known, as always I had a wise crack pointing at his hard on saying, "I can see that."

He took that as a green light, pulling his spandex down and off unleashing his crotch python. It was huge, standing straight up towards the ceiling! Looking so much bigger in the wild than in captivity, it had to be close to 10 inches and as thick as my wrist. Off came his top, he an adonis now towering over me totally nude. I on my knees, he took my hand and placed it on his Kong. My heart was pounding as I started rubbing one out for him with both my hands.

He placed his hands on my breasts which progressed to his hand behind my head pulling my face towards his hammer. There was no way I could get my mouth around this steer even if I wanted to, which I did not. I did want desperately for him to enter my pussy though as in evidence with the wetness of my bikini bottom.

I'm a very petite, small boned 5 foot nothing woman, it was questionable as to my ability to even take his horse with my vajayjay. He flipped my top up and off exposing my ample tits, he undid one of the ties of my bikini bottom half exposing my snatch, he was going for broke. That's when I stopped him. He asked what's wrong. I said, "I can't." He promised that no one would know. Well, I would, I told him.

He begged me to let him have his way, even getting a little forceful, holding me down and kissing my face, lips and tits. I wanted him in me, I really did but his forcing the moment got me very scared. I gave him a firm no that had him pushing my closed legs open. I struggled, flipping myself on my stomach, he pulled the other string on my bottoms now falling completely off my bare bottom fully exposed and increasing both of our desires.

It was at this point that I attempted to kicked him away. "I'm married! Please don't" I begged but it wasn't convincing. He knew I wanted him in me and I knew I wanted him to take me but my guilt had me at least act as if I didn't. He being much bigger and stronger than I he had no problem getting his way and I hoped he would. I was helpless and I wanted to be and he knew it.

He was between my thighs, I braced myself for the inevitable entry. He kissed my neck, my face and breasts. What I thought was going to be a rape of sorts, was him loving on me. He took his time caressing me, loving my body, every inch of my body, now eating my pussy. He was an expert my body writhing with each stroke of his tongue. He sucked on my clit, his fingers working magic on my G-Spot that no other man ever found. It wasn't long before I squirted my freshly squeezed juices into the air and on his face. I had never squirted before and the orgasm was out of this world great.

He gently slid his erection into my wanting soaked cheating cunt. My pussy so wanting I had little problem accommodating his mass. He passionately kissed my mouth, my oder on his face, his rough stubble against my cheeks, I felt his strength, his power dominating me and I loved it. My pussy reacted with each of his thrusts now reaching another orgasm and with it his cock released his baby gravy into my vessel.

As magnificent as he was, as it was, my guilt had me rejecting his future services and I joining a gym. It was a moment I don't regret and yet do. He is always on my mind. My husband deserves so much better and I hope he never comes to realize that.