The 30 Fucks of April - Day 13

Story Info
Ari takes on an interracial couple Cody and Megan.
1.6k words
4.43
3.5k
1
0

Part 13 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, April 13, 2022, Wednesday. My day started with heading to the condo. I had not been there in a few days. Ari's activities kept me busy. It was time for Yolanda to make sure stuff was still intact. Funny thing was, I saw Felipe as I pulled up.

He waited until I stepped out of my vehicle, "Hi Yolanda," he said as he watched me sweetly.

"Hi Felipe," I replied. Just before I got to my door I heard him say, "I never wanted us to stop being friends."

I turned to him, "I never stopped being your friend."

He nodded, "Listen--"

"Felipe, it's clear, you have the perfect vision for the nice wholesome girl you want to date. I'm not her. And right now, I'm not ready to give up anything. I'm having fun doing what I do."

"I understand. Have a good day."

"You too." I went into the condo and sighed as I shut the door. I was having an excellent time. I was making damn good money. By the end of the year, I would have enough to buy myself a house by water just as I'd always wanted.

I had men that understood what I did and didn't mind my lifestyle. They encouraged it. They were a part of it. I was happy. A smile emerged on my face.

I went to my room and checked my emails. Megan had sent a full-blown explanation about why she was with Felipe when Ari saw her.

"Hello Ari, I hope you don't think I'm a horrible person for seeing me yesterday with that guy in the restaurant. We have been friends for a long time and I do still consider him a sweetheart. Cody and I have been together on and off for two years. He was in California and has finally moved to Florida.

Please don't mention anything to Cody when you see us today."

I was like damn girl, I really wasn't in your business like that, but okay. I felt like there was more to her story, but I appreciated her at least feeling compelled to explain. I had spent time watching her videos with Cody. They were still trying to build up a nice following.

It was weird that Felipe was judging me for being a porn star and his girlfriend Megan was practically doing the same. Even if it was with her supposed boyfriend. Having sex on film for others to watch was still porn and no matter what...Felipe was in serious like with two porn stars.

I laughed out loud. She asked if she could arrive before Cody in the evening because he would be arriving from Orlando.

I smiled and replied, "Sure come early." I was planning to taste that honey before Cody arrived.

When Megan arrived, I was wearing a robe and nothing underneath, "Hi come in," I said to her. She stepped in wearing a cute white maxi dress, I could tell she wasn't wearing any underwear. The way the dress clung to her showed off her firm round ass and her pointed nipples. She looked delicious.

She smiled, "Cody called; he said he was about forty minutes out."

Great, I thought as I looked over at Storm who already knew what I was thinking. "Something to drink," I asked as I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of wine.

"Sure," she replied as she ran her pretty fingers through her hair, "It's insanely hot outside," she took the glass and sipped, "Cody loves your videos."

"Oh yeah, what about you?"

"I think you're awesome."

As Ari, she found me awesome. Yet as Yolanda, I wondered what were her feelings. She found me threatening on some level. I supposed. Maybe she could sense Felipe liked me or that I liked him. I smiled, "I've never seen you two do any threesome videos are you not into that?" I had to ask. I was trying to shoot my shot.

"Um," she shrugged, "Cody likes being the star. he'd never let me be with another man. He hates to share. I was surprised when he asked me to submit to your series."

"Maybe it's a start. Have you ever been with a woman?"

Her face turned red, "Um, sort of, it was before Cody and I met. It happened once."

I smiled, "Did you like it?"

"It was fun."

"It is, isn't it? Storm and I play when we can."

Storm blushed as she prepared her cameras. "Come sit with me. I sat on the chaise lounger and she sat next to me, "You're beautiful."

She gave me sweet eyes and without me making the first move, she leaned in and kissed me. I tasted the red wine on her tongue. She pulled back and smiled, "I hope that was okay."

I opened my robe and revealed my naked flesh to her. My hand slipped off the strap of her dress exposing her right breast. I pinched her nipple as my tongue explored her mouth. I went down, found the hem of the garment, and allowed my hand to ease up her inner thigh until I found her moist cunt. I polished her pearl slowly as I kissed her.

She giggled, "Cody would never let me do this," she admitted.

Cody is an ass, I thought. He wanted to explore his sexual desires while keeping his woman on a leash. I was about to loosen her up. Cody had requested to film, but he wanted our attention to be focused on him. Meaning, that he didn't want me eating his woman's pussy. That he wanted to see if he could fuck two women. He wanted to be the big man. It was fine. I had what I wanted.

My fingers were in her pussy as she moaned in my ear sweetly. When she squeezed my hand between her legs I wanted to taste. I removed my robe and walked over to the bed, "Come here," I said to her and she stood eagerly removing her dress.

I looked over at Storm and it was on. Megan sat on my face and rocked her hips to her delight as I gave her my tongue and Storm feasted between my legs. It had been a while since we had done an all-girl threesome.

Before long, Storm lay down and we did sixty-nine. I had Megan lay with her legs open so I could take turns tasting her and Storm. It was perfect. Licking one to the other, tasting their nectar on my tongue. I got intoxicated by their wine. I sat up and looked at the time. We had to wrap up our secret session before Cody arrived.

We headed to the shower and washed up and behaved innocently when he arrived. Storm began with the photo shoot. His bronze skin was nice and oiled. We kneeled before him with our mouths open as his eight-inch cock pointed toward us.

Then there was a shot of him penetrating my pussy. I must admit, he felt nice easing into my pleasure spot. He did another with Megan and we took a few more of us holding onto his big strong arms.

The scene began with Megan and I sucking his huge cock. He took turns sliding his cock between our lips. We looked like two hungry baby birds waiting for our turn to be fed. At the first sign of his precum, I licked and let it melt on my tongue. He smiled. He laid back on the bed. Megan straddled his face in reverse so I could see her as I rode his cock.

I reached for her hands and placed them on my huge tits as I rode her man's cock, "You like watching me fuck your boyfriend?" I asked.

She nodded, her skin was turning red. I could only imagine he was eating the shit out of her pussy. I leaned over and kissed her mouth. As soon as I nutted on his cock I smiled. She eased off his face. He was about to wipe his mouth but I kissed his lips tasting her sweetness on his tongue.

He held my ass tightly and rammed my pussy wildly, "Fuck girl, you really know how to get a man off, shit," he said as he continued to fuck me wildly, pulling my ass cheeks open wide, "So fucking good, shit," he said again.

"You ready for Megan?" I whispered into his ear, but he kept right on pounding. I had another orgasm and I asked him again, "You wanna fuck Megan's pussy now?"

He nodded. Megan lay down. I got off of him and he inserted his wet cock into her pussy and she moaned. I looked down at her face and watched her take his cock with pleasure. I kissed his mouth and wiggled her clit. At first, he wasn't on board but I kept kissing his mouth as I played with her pussy.

His thrusts with my rapid clit play made her squeal and soon she showered us both, "Look at that."

He was pleased, "wow, fuck!" He continued to ram her little pussy until her lips were swollen. He pulled out when he was on the verge. I stoked his big cock in my hand. He grunted and jerked as the first spurt left him and continued to jerk until he emptied his load.

I kissed his mouth one last time, "You did good Cody."

"I did."

He was proud of himself. They stayed for another hour and we talked. Cody left first and Megan stayed a few minutes to tell me how much she enjoyed her time. She also asked if she could return to try a couple of my guys. She was dying to try double penetration.

I told her after I returned from Houston I'd get her set up with Shawn and Maurice or The Twins.

Well, that's all for now, until next time.