The 30 Fucks of April - Day 19

Story Info
Ari does Seth before a date.
1.4k words
2.4k
2
0

Part 19 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, April 19, 2022, Tuesday. As I lay on the chaise lounge enjoying my slumber. I could hear the faint sounds of moans. I wondered if I had left a video open on the computer. I peeled one eyelid open and could see Noel attempting to inconspicuously fuck Megan as he spooned her.

I suppose out of respect for me he did it quietly, but I wasn't upset. I was happy he found pleasure in her pussy. I needed her to occupy his time while I explored the budding romance I had with Todd.

I went back to sleep and allowed them to finish enjoying each other. It was the least I could do. When they finished, I heard him offer to take her back to Cody's to retrieve the items she had left.

He woke me and explained what he planned to do, "Are you upset?"

"No, not at all. Take care of our girl."

He kissed my lips and they left together.

After they left, I prepared myself for Seth. He was my day nineteen. I was looking forward to trying him. His videos looked amazing. He had this perfect style of rough lovemaking. He kind of reminded me of Todd in a way.

He had this shoulder-length messy blonde hair that was sort of wavy. His eyes were blue. His lips were surprisingly full and he had this scruffy beard that went from ear to ear and a mustache. As I sat in a pair of cotton shorts and a tank anticipating his arrival, I could feel my nether regions throb looking at his videos. I was already excited when the doorbell rang.

I went to answer and there he stood slightly taller than me with a sweet smile showing off his incredibly white teeth. Oh boy, I thought as I leaned into him for a hug. I could sense our fuck session was about to be intense. Some guys just gave me that vibe.

"Seth, right?"

"Yes, thank you so much for having me. I've been looking forward to this."

"Me too, we can get started."

Since Storm was out of town, I had to record. We started by taking a few pictures together. They were very sexy as our skin was oiled and pressed against each other. After the pictures, he began by gently grabbing a section of my hair and bringing my face to his for a kiss.

As we kissed, my nipples hardened and so did my clit. His hand rubbed my full ass and I felt his bulge in the ripped blue jeans he wore. I lay back on the bed and he pulled the shorts off revealing a laced black thong. I lifted my legs and spread them wide holding onto the thong which wrapped around my ankles.

His tongue was long. "Shit!" I exclaimed as he pushed it inside; I grabbed his hair squealing. He pinched my clit between his lips and hummed causing a tiny vibration and within moments my body quaked, "Fuck," I moaned trying to squirm out of his grip. He had his hand pressed on my belly as his arms locked my thighs in place.

He sat up wiping his chin after I showered his face. He grinned as I pushed him back and undid his pants pulling them down revealing his beautiful cock nice and erect ready for my mouth. Seven inches of wonder. I took him down with ease feeling his soft blonde pubes on my lips each time my head went down.

It sounded wet and nasty just like I liked it. Slurping, deep throating, gagging. He held my head and fucked my mouth as I looked into his eyes daring him to fuck it harder and he did. He pulled out allowing me to catch my breath. I took one breath of air and went back at it taking more of him into my mouth. My lips were at the base flushed to his pubes and a little on his sack. "Fuuuuk," he moaned. I sat up smiling before I got on the saddle.

He held my left ass cheek as I rode his dick nice and slow as he spoke nasty to me, "You like my dick in your pussy?"

"Yes."

"You want me to fuck you hard?"

"Yes."

"Turn around."

I got on all fours at first, but he wanted my face on the bed. He spread my ass and played with my pussy fingering it until it dripped before he penetrated once again. He rammed nice and hard and at an even pace. My soft sweet moans filled the room. He delighted in hearing me. The more I moaned caused him to slow and grind digging deeper with each stroke. I felt my pussy throbbing on his cock, "Oh fuck," I laid flat on my belly and he continued to dig me out while holding my hands over my head.

He whispered in my ear, "I want to come back on day thirty for your gang bang, can I?" I nodded. The way he stroked my pussy at that moment guaranteed he'd be returning. He continued to drill my pussy faster with each stroke until he collapsed on my back panting. Our tacky bodies pressed together as we hummed enjoying the afterglow of our orgasms.

Once Seth left, I showered and then sat at my computer adding names for the day thirty shoot. I had listed Ted, Todd, Shawn, Maurice, Michael, David, and now Seth. That was seven. Day thirty was going to be awesome. I had my editor do some promotional vids showing clips of me with each one to build up suspense for the day thirty entry.

I was excited, but I still had to get there. There were still quite a few days to get through. I sighed; I needed a date with my babe. And just when I was about to call him, he face-timed me and asked me to dinner. Elated, I responded with a "yes," and hurried to get dressed.

As I looked at myself in the mirror. I remembered Todd telling me he liked me just as I was. I left the wig, pulled my hair back into a ponytail, and baby hair swopped the perimeter. No contacts, my beautiful brown eyes. I couldn't believe I was feeling fluttery. I had to calm myself down before I headed out.

Todd and I went bowling. The thunderous sounds of balls striking pins along with a mix of pop music filled the building. I was under the impression that I was a pretty good bowler. The score was 150 for Yolanda to 127 for Todd.

A gentleman walked up, "Todd! I thought that was you," he said as they shook and patted each other's back. He looked up at the screen, "What's with that score?"

Todd chuckled, "Having an off night."

The guy looked at me and smiled, "Is this your--"

"This is my girlfriend Yolanda."

I tilted my head and smiled inside, girlfriend, okay Mr. Todd.

"Nice to meet you, Yolanda. I'm Greg. Your boyfriend is one of our top bowlers on the team, but this score, yikes."

I eyed him with suspicion, "So you've been letting me win?" I gave him a little punch to the belly feeling his rock-hard abs.

He laughed, "Come on babe, I'm having an off night."

"Um hmm," I replied.

He and his friend chatted for a while. Then we finished out our game and headed to his place. We were lying in bed in our underclothes watching television as we spoke candidly, "I think I do want to meet your mother when she comes."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, you are my girlfriend now. I was serious."

"So, how will this work with us both...you know?"

"We can start our own page and do videos together. I'm sure people would love to see us. We can film with my brother and his girl sometimes and you can still see your friends David and Michael."

I smiled, "Sweet. I like it."

I felt his fingers slip inside my panties. He lay on his side looking at me as his finger slipped in and out slowly. He got me nice and juicy and waited until I flinched before he got between, peeling off my undies, lifting my hips, and plunging inside.

He rubbed my breasts as I bucked wildly on his cock and came hard. My hips lowered. He pressed his chest to mine and we kissed long and passionately as he held steady barely thrusting. "Oh shit, babe," he uttered just before he let go.

I held him in my arms touching his handsome face. His eyes begged the question. I could have told him but my lips wouldn't allow the words to escape. Instead, I wrapped my arms around him tightly hoping he could feel my response.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Chemistry Ch. 01 Sometimes chemicals don’t mix.in Loving Wives
Hot wife gangbanged at a Resort Innocent wife finds herself in the middle of a Gangbang.in Loving Wives
The Ace Chris gets to know about her mother and sisters secret club.in Interracial Love
So You Want to Marry a Bargirl? So you want to marry a bargirl.in Interracial Love
Melinda's Real Estate Adventures An inexperienced real estate agent gets a great opportunity.in Interracial Love
More Stories