The 30 Fucks of April - Day 20

Story Info
Ari does the Twins again before a session with David.
1.7k words
4.13
3.1k
2
0

Part 20 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal. April 20, 2022, Wednesday. Waking up in Todd's arms felt amazing. He kissed my neck as he reached between my legs to stroke my swollen clit. With sleep in my voice, I asked, "Will you be my day 20?"

The smooth sound of his baritone played in my ears, "I'll be your every day." I smiled and turned to him. His gray eyes fell on me and melted my soul.

"Let's get your brother and go into the living room." I got out of bed and went into his bathroom to quickly clean up and make myself presentable. Soon after he did the same. I headed to the living room to set up the two cameras they had and my cellphone to record. It didn't take long for the twins to meet me in the living room.

I had Ted set on the couch. His huge cock was already standing at attention. I smiled as I went to my knees and surveyed it. I held that slab of meat in my hand admiring it. It looked like a torpedo the way it narrowed at the base and got fat at the tip.

I ran my full lips up and down the length of his shaft as Todd kneeled behind me. He rubbed my ass, spread me open wide and licked the split in one swoop getting me nice and moist. I felt his fingers penetrate as he tasted me.

"Hack tew," I spit on Ted's dick and rubbed it in listening to the raunchy sound of my saliva being massaged onto his cock. His dick glistened under the natural light of the sun pouring through the windows. I looked up into his gray eyes and grinned before my lips covered him. He watched as his dick disappeared in my mouth. So much saliva pooled in the corners of my mouth it leaked down the sides of my jaw and dripped onto my huge tits.

"Damn Ari, you're so fucking nasty."

I grinned, "You like it though."

"Fuck yeah."

As he enjoyed the pleasure of my mouth, I enjoyed the work Todd did eating me out from behind until I shuddered and made a muffled moan. I was about to look back but Ted held the back of my head while biting his bottom lips, "No don't stop," he moaned. He had often joked that I gave the best blow jobs. I had learned from a Gay man how to work a cock over and make those eyes roll. Once he taught me the trick of deep throating and massaging the balls while giving eye contact, it was a wrap.

I felt Todd's cock press inside. Each time he thrust forward, my body rocked. I let Ted's cock pop out of my mouth and massaged it with my hand as he watched. He sat up and kissed my mouth nastily as his brother fucked my pussy wildly. His hands were in my curls with a nice grip. I reached down and toyed with my clit and suddenly I trembled. Orgasm number two had arrived and I knew that those guys were nowhere near done fucking my pussy, mouth, or ass.

Todd pulled out. I turned and sat on Ted's cock so I could service my lover. His dick still wet with my nectar I took him into my mouth as I rod Ted's dick. I could feel Ted standing and I rose with him. Todd stood in front of me kissing my mouth and playing with the folds of my labia while tickling my clit. He rubbed it quickly. I made a face, "Yeah baby, that's it." He said as he felt my pussy shower his hand.

He lifted his finger to my mouth and I sucked his fingers clean. Our lips locked again. Ted pulled out. I turned and saw him lower onto the sofa. "Come here," he said as he watched me walk over and mount his rod once again. He pulled my ass cheeks until my bootie hole stretched. Todd got in position and pressed his way inside.

"Ahhhh, fuck," we damn near moaned in unison. Ted held me close and I felt the weight of Todd as he fucked my tight ring for dear life. I loved having my caramel wrapped in their cream. It was a fine start to a Wednesday morning.

We panted, moaned, and groaned together. My body was tacky from my sweat and theirs. I could feel my pussy contracting and my ass throbbing. "Fuuuck," I exclaimed. They continued with the onslaught of strokes until I began squealing and yelping. Todd pulled out of my ass and began stroking his cock behind me as I rode Ted bucking on his dick trying to get another nut before it ended.

I felt Todd's cum on my back as it shot out. Ted stood. He held me and we kissed briefly before he bounced me on his dick rapidly. I could see the veins in his strong arms, in his neck, his skin turned redder by the second and then he grunted and filled me.

He held me in his arms for a few seconds before setting me down. When his cock left my pussy, his cum drizzled out and leaked down my thigh.

******

After filming, I had breakfast with the twins. As we sat eating their mother called. I suppose she heard my voice as Ted and I spoke. She must have asked who was in their home, he replied, "My girlfriend Yolanda."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. I listened to him give a detailed description of me, "She's pretty. Her skin is so clear and soft. She has a head full of curly hair, she's smart..." He continued to answer the question about our relationship status.

Ted smiled, "My brother must really like you. He has only used the word girlfriend one other time."

I smiled inside. She asked to meet me. He promised her he'd take me to Miami in a couple of weeks.

After breakfast, I went to check on things at the condo. Then I headed to the apartment where I saw Megan and Noel in the parking lot wearing gym gear, "Hey how are you two?" I said to them as I walked up.

Megan's smile was brighter than the sun. It's amazing what being with a guy that actually valued you could do for a woman's outlook. She wrapped her arms around me, "Yolanda, thanks so much for everything."

"You're welcome, looks like you two are enjoying each other's company."

They both smiled. Noel hugged me, "You led me to this amazing beauty." They had been joined at the hip since he came over and rescued us that morning. "I hope it's not awkward."

"Not at all. I'm sort of a girlfriend now anyway." Saying it out loud blew my mind.

"Good for you," Meagan said smiling, "Are we still good for Friday?"

"Sure. I'm still headed that way. We can meet here and I'll drive over."

Noel cleared his throat. Meagan briefly looked at him and then to me, "Noel was wondering if he could tag along."

"Are you sure?" I asked wondering if he knew what we planned on doing at David and Michael's place.

"I think it sounds like fun. I never thought I'd be interested in something like this."

"I'll tell the guys we have one more," I replied smiling, "Y'all have fun at the gym. I have some stuff to go take care of."

I hugged them and watched them head to Noel's vehicle. I called David as I continued on my path, "Hey, I'm bringing guests. It's a party."

"Dame doll, I've missed you. Do you mind if I come over for a few?"

"Sure. I'll be here."

****

A nice quiet night. David and I sat on the chaise longue watching the sixty-three-inch television that was on the wall. It had been a while since I laid next to him smelling his nice cologne. It felt natural. Our friendship had budded over the course of three weeks. I couldn't imagine a life without him in it.

He nudged me, "My girl has a full-time man now."

"What's that like?" I asked.

He laughed, "Well, much like having a full-time girlfriend."

I was a full-time girlfriend once upon a time. I had only dated guys periodically. It seriously felt like I was floating. He touched my thigh, "Nine days to go. How do you feel?"

I had to chuckle before I replied, "It's crazy. Like deciding to run a marathon. The first five miles, you're like I can do this. At mile ten you question your sanity. By mile fifteen, your legs feel like jelly and at mile twenty--"

"You wanna throw up."

"Exactly."

I snuggled close to him. He gave me an endearing kiss on the top of my head. I looked up into his eyes. We had not been together since the Houston trip and it was time to indulge. I lay back as he eased on top of me. Our lips pressed together. I felt his rod poking my pelvic area. He began dry humping me.

I let out a soft moan. It didn't take long for me to climax. He smiled and kissed my mouth before he peeled off the shorts I wore revealing my bare pussy already damp. I played in his soft strands of hair as I watched him taste me, and feast beautifully, one hand held my belly and the other gripped my ass. When he was done, he came out of his pants and lay on top of me penetrating/ We hummed simultaneously.

Slow, slow, slow was the tempo. Driving me out of my mind. "Oh fuck, David," I said in his ear. He continued to stroke slow, slow, slow while he French kissed my nipples one after the other. I was so wet, I could feel the moisture and hear it with each thrust.

"My beautiful Ari," he whispered. My pussy pulsated and I shuddered, He picked up his pace and went faster, drilling, grinding, faster, pounding, pushing until I quaked again. I let out a moan from the pit of my belly and gasped.

He grinned and let his semen flow inside of me.

Well, that's all for now. Until next time.