The 30 Fucks of April - Day 21

Story Info
A Threesome for breafast.
1.4k words
3.2k
2
0

Part 21 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, April 21, 2022. Thursday. I woke up in bed next to David around 7:00 am. I reached over to the nightstand to check my phone and saw that I had a message from Johnny. He said he had gotten sick and regretted he couldn't make filming. I sighed.

Storm was already en route to begin filming around 9:00 am and I would have to scramble to find a replacement on short notice. David squirmed in bed and turned to me. His hand reached over and touched my pearl, "Come back to bed doll."

The light went off in my head, David could be my day 21. He was already there at the apartment ready to go and with Storm on the way, I was sure he'd be in for some caramel and mocha. "Hey, how would you like a little threesome this morning?" I asked.

He grinned with his eyes closed, "Did someone cancel?"

"Yep."

His eyes opened and he looked at me reaching up and feeling my left tit, "You know I'm up for it, but I have to meet Michael today for an appointment around 11;00. We're trying to adopt."

My eyes widened, "Really?"

"Yeah. I was going to tell you after the appointment. I didn't want to get my hopes all high if there was no good news to report."

"I'm sure it'll be fine." I leaned over and kissed his lips, "Okay get up and get cleaned up, Storm will be here in a few."

He joined me in the shower. He wanted to fuck, but I told him to save his energy for the shoot. Him looking at my firm naked body had his dick hard. "You're such a tease."

"I can bring you to my special room and Storm and I can tease you."

"Oh, don't tempt me with a fucking good time," he said smiling.

We left the shower and dried. I heard the door open. I trusted Storm with a key to the apartment. "Hello, hello," she said as she entered and placed her stuff down. I was already walking out to greet her with a hug.

"Guess what?"

Her head tilted, "What?"

"We are fucking David today."

She smiled, "Sounds like a plan. Let me set up the cameras." I kissed her mouth quickly and bit my bottom lip. It was about to get wild.

Storm had finished setting up cameras in the kitchen and the bedroom. It was about to go down. We started by the counter. My bare ass pressed against the edge of the counter as Storm stood beside me. Our tongues danced as David stood before us watching us kiss as his fingers played with our clits.

Periodically, we'd alternate kissing him. I felt his finger penetrate and so did Storm. We both moaned and smiled as he pleasured our sweet spots nice and slow until our pussies squished every time his finger slipped in and out.

Storm went to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. I sat on the counter enjoying a sweet kiss and licking his fingers on the right hand as he continued to stroke me with the left. He moaned and cussed as Storm sucked his cock, "You like that babe?" I asked already knowing the answer, but I wanted to hear him say it.

"I love it."

I leaned back as he adjusted himself to lick my wet center. Storm was still sucking him off. I heard the loud sound of her deep throating him. My head fell back and I pulled his hair with my left hand enjoying how he wrote poetry with his tongue, "Fuck, babe," I uttered in sheer ecstasy. He began to finger me wildly until I squealed and sprayed all over his hand.

Storm stood to her feet and took over licking my drenched pussy while David got behind her and spread her open wide plunging into her pool. "Ahh," she moaned

He held her hips and stroked slowly while whispering into her ear, "You like my cock?"

"Yes," she replied while still fingering me. I leaned forward and kissed her mouth and then David's mouth. I played with her tits as they bounced with each thrust he administered. I giggled watching her get fucked. I loved how she moaned. He sped up causing her body to vibrate. I placed my hands into her thick hair and looked into her eyes as she moaned and cried out, "You like getting that pussy fucked, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You want it harder?"

She hesitated, but replied, "Yes."

I smiled with my eyes at David and he laid into her drilling harder and faster. I held her face and watched how she enjoyed his cock sliding inside of her. Her lip quivered and her body shook. He paused and kissed down her neck, "Oh my fucking God," she said catching her breath.

I hopped off the counter and went into the bedroom where they joined me. I patted the bed and he laid down. We took turns licking his dick from the bottom to the tip. I mounted him and began to ride with delight. She straddled his face and there we were sharing a seductive look. Our tits wobbled as we rode. We shared a sweet kiss.

David's hands were on my ass guiding me to his liking. Storm decided to move. She lay next to him watching as I rode his cock. He pulled me into him and held me as my hips moved. She went behind me. I felt her hands on my ass. She spread me wider. I felt all of David's delicious cock stroking my walls sending me into a frenzy.

I felt her pull his cock from my pussy. He moaned as her mouth covered him. We kissed as she sucked him off and then I felt his cock enter me once again. After several strokes, I was ready. My body shook in his embrace, "I'm cuuuuumming," I squealed, and just like in Texas when my pussy contracted so tight, he yelped, "Fuck Ari!"

I started bucking on his dick until I hit the peak again. He grabbed me and flipped me holding one leg over his shoulder, "Shit doll, that pussy gets tight."

I laughed just before pulling him in for a kiss. When his stroke speed increased and he panted, I knew he was on the verge, "I'm cumming doll," he informed me. He pulled out and stroked his cock. It shot out onto my belly and Storm rubbed it on my skin as she kissed his mouth.

*****

Another day of filming was done. I sat at my computer reviewing my schedule. It was nearly finished. I smiled; Maurice was scheduled to return on Friday. My doorbell sounded. I wondered who it was Todd had brought me dinner from my favorite burger joint.

We were at the little table for two eating. "How was your day?" he asked.

"It was good. Tomorrow, I have Maurice coming back."

He nodded, "You mind if I stay the night and watch you film tomorrow?"

"It's fine babe, you know I don't mind." I leaned over and kissed his mouth. After dinner, we went for a walk around the complex which had a trail. The night was beautiful with the stars above and a nice breeze.

As we walked, my mind drifted to the conversation I had with David after his appointment. He and Michael asked me to consider having their child. Of course, they were willing to wait until the following year. I didn't know how to bring that up with Todd. We were still in our honeymoon phase. Was our romance going to last? I didn't know for certain. How would he feel about me having another man's child while being his girlfriend?

He stopped and held my hips, "Are you, okay babe?"

I nodded, "I am. Are you ready to head back?"

"Let's go," he said before his lips pressed against mine. He reached for my hand and we headed back,

Our night ended with sex in the shower as he bounced me on his torpedo-shaped cock. I loved watching his muscles flex as he held me drilling my sweet hole for dear life as the water cascaded off our bodies. We kissed and panted, "I love when you fuck my pussy like this."

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

"I love you, babe."

"I love you too."

"Fuck."

"Fuck."

"I'm cumming."

"Me too!"

"Argghhhh, shit."

"Ummmm, so good."

We giggled and kissed until the feeling subsided. Later that night, I lay next to him. Our naked flesh touched. I ran my fingers down the ripples of his belly. He turned to me, "We should sleep." He reached over and turned off the lamp and then drifted off to slumber.

Well, that's all for now. Until next time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going to College Ch. 01 Starting out new life.in Group Sex
Old Boyfriend All's good until her old boyfriend rings the doorbell.in Erotic Couplings
Latina Mom and the Black Bully Curvy Colombian wife and mother makes a deal with a bully.in Interracial Love
Jessie Pt. 01 Wife friend asks her out on a date.in Loving Wives
Introducing Helen to Other Cocks What began as raunchy bed talk, fantasies becomes reality.in Loving Wives
More Stories