The 30 Fucks of April - Day 25

Story Info
Ari and Johnny have a ball with his new lover Caesar.
2.2k words
2.2k
2
0

Part 25 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, April 25, 2022. Monday. When I woke up that morning at 7:00 am, the realization of six days left was upon me. I had been invited to film with Johnny again. He said he had access to a private beach where we could film. It was something I looked forward to, a break away from that apartment where Storm and I had worked so closely

I sent him a message that I would bring my recording equipment. As far as Storm and I were concerned, our friendship was over. She had fucked up royally.

I gathered myself to head to the apartment. As I stepped outside, I caught a glimpse of Felipe. His eyes shined as they fell upon me. I waved at him as I got into my car. I backed out and left.

As I drove, my cellphone sat on a holder on the dash, I saw an incoming call from Todd. I sucked my teeth and put him on speaker, "Can we please talk?"

"I don't understand why you want to talk now. It seems like you already have what you want."

He sucked his teeth, "You know that's not what I want. What time do you get done today?"

"I don't know. I'll be busy all day and later I have stuff to take care of."

He huffed, "I already told Storm I didn't want to see her anymore."

"This whole time while you've been confessing your love for me, you've been fucking my friend. My friend. Behind my fucking back. It's fucking low Todd."

"Damn babe, come on, don't throw this away. We can be great together."

"I have to go." Ended the call and put my phone on do not disturb.

When I finally arrived at the apartment ready to run in grab my stuff and head out, the door opened and I saw Storm standing in my kitchen. Our eyes met. She was silent at first, then spoke, "Don't be mad at Todd--"

"Girl fuck you! I'm quite certain he didn't have to force your mouth on his dick."

"A lot of what we did was before y'all became official so--"

"It doesn't matter. I don't trust you. There you were smearing my name to him and why? Don't you have a woman? The same thing you accused me of doing with David...you're doing."

"I'm not in love with Todd. I just--look, I didn't understand why you had asked David and Michael to go to Houston with you."

"Because they are men and I felt protected with them. I told you that."

"Did you even consider anyone else?"

"Todd and I weren't serious at the time and I had already asked them before."

"And what about me?"

I nodded, "So you wanted to come."

"You said we were friends and my name never even entered your mind. It's always David this and David that. What about me?"

"You're right. I could have asked you. That was an oversight on my part. It still didn't give you the right to try and fuck my shit up with Todd. Like this whole thing is giving obsessed single black female vibes. You already have a girlfriend. And you're all up on me like I owe you something. I like you, but I'm not in love with you or anything like that."

Tears formed in her eyes, "I get that now. I guess...I wanted to see if I could win your heart."

"You can't win people's hearts by doing dirty shit. We were cool. You decided to be on some weird shit. Like we knew what this was. You said straight up you had a girl and I told you I wasn't looking for anything serious."

"You're right. Just please don't hate me."

"I don't hate you, but I don't want to see you for the foreseeable future. I need space."

She reached into her pocket and pulled out the key, "Here I should give this back."

I took it from her hand and watched her leave. Afterward, I asked Noel to have my locks changed. I didn't know if she had made an extra key and I wasn't about to chance it.

*****

Before heading to meet with Johnny, I swung by and picked up David. Michael had to work. As I drove, I told David about what transpired. He listened attentively but he didn't seem shocked, "I had a feeling about her."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, but, I knew she was your girl, so I didn't want to stir the pot."

I huffed and continued to drive.

"So, what are you going to do about Todd?"

I shrugged. We had finally arrived at the location where Johnny asked us to meet him. It was near the water. We sat inside my car chatting as we waited.

I pulled out my cellphone and scrolled through looking at pictures of me and Todd. We had so many great outings. I was torn inside. How could I forgive him? I wanted to badly, but if I did, he would probably take me as a joke and continue to do dumb shit. I closed the photo gallery disgusted with him and myself.

"What are you thinking doll?"

I shook my head, "That maybe it was stupid to think I could be in a relationship."

He reached over, his hand touched mine, "You're not stupid for wanting a relationship. And it wouldn't be crazy if you wanted to forgive him."

I smiled but I was still on the fence. Forgiving him and not Storm would have seemed hypocritical. I had to think more about how to handle it. As we sat there, we heard the roar of an engine. Then a red and black corvette pulled up and parked next to us.

The window slowly went down and I saw two pairs of eyes. The first was a soft hazel brown resting on the face of a god. His butter pecan-toned skin glistened in the sun. He had a neatly trimmed beard and a thin mustache over his pretty lips. He gave the head nod. Which I returned just before looking over his shoulder and seeing Johnny smiling, "Hey girl!"

"What's up Johnny?"

"Nothing much. This is my boyfriend Caesar. We're hanging out at the beach house for the rest of the week after we film. He won't bother us."

I nodded but a little bit of shock hit me. I didn't know that Johnny was Bisexual, "It's fine. I have my friend David."

They spoke.

"We'll leave the cars here and take the boat over to the location."

"Okay," I replied. David and I exited my car and they exited his car. We followed them to the docks while exchanging pleasantries.

David whispered in my ear, "Those are two fine ass men."

I chuckled, "Indeed."

The twenty-minute boat ride felt therapeutic. Staring out at the water, spotting a dolphin, and enjoyed the breeze as it danced across my skin. Caesar approached me as I sat, "Since those two are talking, I thought I'd keep you company."

I smiled, "How nice of you."

"You good?"

I nodded, "Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"You seem like you have a lot on your mind."

I shrugged, "Just the usual stuff. Nothing too crazy," I said smiling.

He informed me that he had just started watching the series and he loved it. I saw him eyeing my tits as they sat nicely in a halter top showing my nipple print. "Do you have a boyfriend?' he asked.

I let out a chuckle, "Um not exactly, but you do."

He nodded laughing, "I do." He looked back at Johnny, "Johnny is married."

"Shut the front door," I said with emphasis.

He laughed, "Yeah almost two years. Pretty wife, but very conservative. He has money. Likes to play. I'm part of the play."

I nodded, "Interesting."

"Land ho!" Said Johnny from the front as he pulled up and docked the boat.

A nice private oasis, surrounded by trees and shrubbery. The house was lovely sitting several feet from the shore with dunes just before getting to the gate. We walked inside the area. "This is nice Johnny," I said to him as he rummaged through his pocket and found the key to open the door.

"Glad you like it. Wait until you see the inside and backyard." He gave us a quick tour. Then David and I set up some cameras on the beach behind the house. I had David use a handheld camera to get footage also.

I was dressed in a red triangle top bikini and a thong standing with my feet in the break of the waves. Johnny walked up and our eyes met. He winked. I waved and summoned him with my finger. Eagerly he met me with a kiss, rubbing and squeezing my ass.

I rubbed his full cock and smiled. Soon, I pulled down his shorts revealing his erection. I liked my hand and massaged his shaft as he stood before me. He undid my top and my breasts spilled out. One after the other, he suckled and licked my breasts.

As our lips touched and tongues danced, I felt his finger below strumming until moisture formed. He lifted my leg and penetrated. We stood there with the sun rays kissing our skin and the water baptizing our feet. Each time his body bounced off mine my breasts wobbled.

I saw Caesar standing nearby watching us enjoy ourselves at the shore. Johnny lifted me in his strong arms. My center glided up and down his pole as he bounced me. "Yes, yes, yes," I said to him as he continued. He went as long as his arms could support before setting me down.

"Turn around," he said to me while stroking his wet cock in one hand. I did as he asked. His hand pushed down on my back a little to provide the perfect arch for him to penetrate. He pounded away to his heart's content. He held my breasts one minute then moved to my belly and later touched my pearl, rubbing fast until I buckled.

He humped faster grunting and panting. His cock left my pussy and he held it stroking it wildly. Cum leaked from his tip. He smiled, "That was fun."

"That's a wrap," stated David. I looked at him with his cock full in his shorts. I smiled. "You know you get me hot."

"Just her" flirted Johnny.

David smiled, "I'm going to keep my mouth shut."

Johnny eyed his erection with lust, "you look like you need one of us to take care of that."

David chuckled, "Well, if my husband were here then maybe--"

Caesar had joined us on the beach with a couple of towels. He gave one to Johnny and the other to me, "What are we talking about?"

"I was just thinking maybe David and Ari should stay and have a little fun with us."

"I like that idea," replied Caesar as he eyed with like he could take me right there.

"That sounds intriguing but honestly we do have to get going."

Johnny nodded, "Alright. Give me a second to get ready. I'll take you back."

*****

As David and I drove back to his place we laughed and joked about being invited to Johnny and Caesar's romantic getaway. It was flattering but David admitted, that he had not been with any other men since Michael. They had had threesomes with women before being married but since then I was the first woman they had fucked in a long time along with the others I introduced them to during filming. As much as he was tempted to fuck Johnny, he refrained.

Still horny from watching me with Johnny earlier, David asked me to stay. We still had a couple of hours before Michael would arrive. In their bedroom, David lay on top of me looking down into my eyes as his hips moved.

Our lips touched. "Uhh, fuck, David," I said sweetly into his right ear. He continued to stroke moaning softly. He pulled out and went down locking my thighs into position. My chest heaved as I climaxed, "Fuck David!" I exclaimed.

"Damn babe, you trying to snatch her soul," we heard.

I looked over and saw Michael, "Hey there."

David continued to lick and slurp. By that time Michael was undressing. He joined us in bed lifting David's hips and pressing his way inside causing him to grunt. Michael looked at me playing with my tits as his man tasted me.

Michael pulled out and took a seat. David wasted no time mounting him in reverse. I eased over to them and touched David. I filled my mouth with him tasting my nectar. He moaned in delight from the double sensation. I looked up and kissed his mouth for a few seconds and then dove back onto his cock devouring his cock.

Michael had rolled to the side spooning David. I lay next to him and lifted my leg and felt David penetrate. It didn't take long after several strokes, David's body tightened and he was unloading inside of me panting and grunting still being serviced by his husband.

David strummed me below bringing me to another orgasm. Moments later, Michael pulled out and jerked. His cum showered us as we lay there moaning.

****

Our night ended with dinner and watching movies. I decided to stay at their place until morning. Well, that's all for now, until next time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The New Neighbor Pt. 02 Justin Helps Sherry Develop Her Fantasy.in Loving Wives
The Mother-In-Law Option What to do when you find out your wife is cheating?in Loving Wives
Wife's Slutty Revenge (Monday) Wife’s cheating revenge to husbands online porn addiction.in Erotic Couplings
The Day That Changed Sarah Married woman becomes a part-time prostitute.in Loving Wives
Fuck Me, I am Your Slut! My brother's friend made me beg to get fucked!in First Time
More Stories