The 40th Birthday Ch. 03

Story Info
A weekend away with ecstasy gets wetter.
2.3k words
4.44
4.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found ourselves outside again. It was about 1am, and the air was still cool, the fog horn sounded in the background and the cigarettes felt good. We sat together, hand-in-hand, just enjoying the cold and the quiet.

I lit a second cigarette, and after taking a deep drag, exhaled slowly and sighed, "you make me feel so good."

"I'm glad," she responded, as she leaned her head back and exhaled. "By the way, we'll need to take more soon. And we should smoke some weed too. It helps, not that we've had any issues so far," she joked.

"Well, I am starting to feel a bit off and a bit tired." I said.

"Oh, No! You're not falling asleep on me! The night is young and I'm not done with you yet! Cuh'mon inside!" and with that she quickly extinguished her cigarette and beckoned me back into the room.

I followed her inside and closed the curtains. She had gone into the hotel mini fridge and pulled out a Starbucks Double Shot she had brought with. "Drink this. And there's more in the fridge." she said. "I'll get the next batch ready."

I obediently drank the caffeine shot, followed by another, and presumed that would be adequate for a while. During this time, Kelly had measured the small scoops of ecstasy powder, placed them on a scale, then scraped them into two small glasses of orange juice.

Not the greatest flavor in the world, but it went down quickly.

"Let's smoke some weed too," she said. "It'll help make sure we don't crash or anything."

Now, I was notoriously bad at smoking. I was always inhaling and coughing like an idiot. Even with cigarettes, I mostly just held the smoke in my mouth. But for my wife however, it was not a problem. But I did enjoy the benefits of this discrepancy.

Standing by the sliding door, she inhaled deeply on her pipe, then opened the glass door, and exhaled outside.She then took another big hit, and as I opened my mouth and leaned in, she exhaled everything into my mouth which I inhaled best I could. Like I said, not a bad alternative.

We did this a few more times, and as the ecstasy began to kick in, we both found ourselves relaxing and connecting deeply once more. My urge to touch her grew, and as I ran my hand across her hip, my cock grew to life. I looked down as her hand wrapped around my shaft. And together, we marveled at it in the fire light. She pumped slowly, and within moments, we both noticed the pre-cum that had begun oozing out of me.

"Ooh, look at that," I announced excitedly. "Will you taste me?"

"Of course!" she eagerly replied, immediately lowering her head and wrapping her mouth around my swollen purple head. Her tongue swirled across my head, lapping up my juice. She sucked the tip with her tight lips and concave cheeks, before taking me down to hilt, then pulling back slowly all the way off.

"Yummy." she teased, as stood up again before snaking her tongue into my mouth. As she did this, I slid my fingers inside her. Again, she was dripping, and her juices coated my fingers.

I pulled my fingers to my mouth, and eagerly sucked them, relishing in the taste of her sweet nectar. "God you taste good!"

"Really? You're not just saying that?" she asked innocently, and honestly.

"I LOVE how you taste. So juicy and sweet!" I replied. "I can't get enough. And you taste VERY good tonight! I absolutely love it."

"I've never really tasted myself, before. I mean I have of course, I guess I just never really thought about it." she admitted, perhaps somewhat embarrassed.

I looked into her eyes, deeply, then slid my fingers back down between her legs, rubbing gently over her clit. She inhaled quickly as the wave of pleasure passed through her. As her wetness flowed over my fingers, I brought them back to my mouth, sucking on them, then pulling her lips to mine and sliding my tongue into her mouth.

"Could you taste that?" I inquired.

"A little bit." Then she hesitated for a moment. "I think I might need to try again though." she confessed, though seeming insecure and embarrassed by the request.

Now, I pulled her close and slid my fingers back inside her, grinding gently over her clit, pumping in and out. After a few seconds, I brought my fingers up again, but this time slid them into her mouth. I watched in amazement as she eagerly devoured them while looking deep into my eyes. Then she pulled them out, and rolled her tongue all over them, in between my fingers to catch every drop. Then she focused on my middle finger, licking and teasing, pretending like it was my cock. So damn sexy!

"Mmm, I guess I do taste pretty good. I really had no idea. No wonder you like it," she teased.

"Let's go lay down." I said, taking her by the hand and leading her to bed.

As we lay down, I pulled her close, my left hand fondling her ass as our tongues swirled together. My hand slid down to her leg to her knee, and she reflexively opened her legs to allow me easier access. I slid my finger inside her, then brought it up between our lips, both of sucking on my finger together. As we continued to kiss, my finger returned, and this time I slid 3 fingers inside her, and I felt her stretch and tighten to accept me. She moaned in delight. I removed my fingers once more, but this time brought them to her breast, coating her hard nipples in her juices, before lowering my head and feasting, sucking and licking every inch. Her fluids coated her full breast, and I suckled hard, enjoying the sweet taste over her hard nipples.

Again she moaned in pleasure. "Do that again," she pleaded.

And so I did. Continuing to feast upon her breast, I penetrated her again with my fingers, then brought her wetness to her large breasts, then worshiping them once more. I could tell she was truly enjoying herself, and her mind was lost in the moment. And I was elated, not only tasting the sweetness between her legs, but savoring a mouthful of her magnificent chest..

"Give me more," she begged. And the fact that the taste of her juices were turning BOTH of us on, made every sensation more erotic and more intense.

With her wetness smothered on my face, I slid my tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply and passionately. Simultaneously, I thrust my engorged cock between her legs and began pumping in and out.

After a few moments I slowed. I flexed the muscles in my cock to make it swell slightly, then withdrew slowly from her. Then, positioning myself above her, I guided my hard shaft to her mouth. She devoured it instantly. And as I supported myself above her, she eagerly sucked and licked my cock clean. I fucked her mouth gently for a moment, then pulled out.

"Again!" she demanded. And I slide my cock back in between her legs, fucked her gently for a moment to coat my shaft, then presented my glistening shaft to her once more. Again, she eagerly devoured me, sucking it deeply and savoring her own essence.

We continued doing this several times. Flexing my cock inside her warm, tight box, before pulling out and thrusting into her mouth. And each time, a welcoming and erotic sigh of elation escaped her lips.

This next time after I pulled out from between her legs, I instead hovered my shaft over her breasts. She knew what I wanted and was happy to deliver.

Placing both hands on the sides of her breasts, she wrapped them together around my cock as I began titty fucking her.

I knew that her pleasure for her would be minimal, and yet the visual of seeing my large, swollen cock between her huge tits was too much. I simply couldn't resist being so selfish. And as I began pumping, she willingly opened her mouth and darted out her tongue to accept my swollen head at the end of each thrust.

Just watching my shaft disappear between her huge breasts was immense. I groaned deeply as I pumped between her tits, with her mouth and tongue eagerly pleasing me with each thrust, licking the remaining juices from the tip.

I'll be honest, I wanted to be entirely focused on her pleasure. But with my thick shaft fucking her tits and mouth, and all the visuals that went along with that, it was VERY difficult to remove myself. My heart wanted to stop, but my body selfishly wanted to experience as much pleasure as possible.

"Love your wife, make her feel good" vs "Fuck her tits and mouth just as you been fantasizing about" This was a real struggle. And I'll be honest - it was fucking amazing.

The way I had envisioned it, Kelly was helping to satisfy so many of the sensual fantasies I had imagined over the years. She was making me very happy. But ultimately I decided it was time to keep her pleasure going as well.

I pressed my cock forward one more time, pushing the entirety of my shaft past her breasts and deep into her throat. I groaned with a deep guttural passion, holding it in place in her throat, before slowly sliding out.

We smiled at each other in appreciation. Then I slid my body down hers, piercing her mouth with my tongue, then sliding down further, my face between her full breasts, sliding my tongue down past her navel before settling between her legs.

I inhaled deeply.

FUCK she was hot! And she smelled delicious.

I stopped for a brief moment, my face hovering inches from her as my hot breath exhaled over her. Already her hands were weaving themselves through my hair, as I gently slid my tongue over her inner thighs. My fingers lightly stroked her legs, as my tongue licked down one thigh, then up the other, barely grazing her in the process.

Her moans increased with the tension. Finally, I gently kissed her, lightly sucking her clit in the process. Her grip on my hair tightened as my tongue lapped at her. I licked gently and steadily, building the intensity. I moaned as I ate her, truly enjoying the pleasure I was giving her and the taste and aroma. Then, with my right hand, I reached back behind me to the prize I had placed earlier on the bed. And with it now, in my hand, I hoped I would bring her to orgasm again. Slowly, I brought the toy beneath my face, and using both hands, twisted the end, bringing the vibrator to life. The long, thin toy slid in easily beneath my tongue and inside her. My left hand stroked her thigh, my right hand used the vibrator, and my mouth was there to suck and lick her.

Her moans increased and I could feel her body tensing.

"Play with your breasts," I encouraged. And, taking my left hand to her, pushed her hand towards her breast. And as I slid back down into a rhythm, I was in awe as she took both hands to her breasts, and began touching herself. Massaging herself gently, and pulling on her nipples as I sucked her clit and pushed the vibrator in and out of her.

Her moans became increasingly intense and loud. I was so turned on, I moaned louder in response as well.

Her body tensed as she threw her head back, as waves of pleasure passed through her. I continued licking, when suddenly her right hand grabbed the back of my head and pushed me harder into her. She immediately began grinding her face against me as she cried out in passion. "Don't stop!" she commanded, as I continued licking and sucking and fucking her. I groaned in compliance and arousal, sucking harder as she had needed.

And in just a few moments, her cries hit a climax, calling out in pure ecstasy as her body tightened everywhere. She cried aloud in pleasure as the orgasm took over. Her grip on my hair was immense (and painful) but she was completely lost in the moment. Her mouth was still wide open, but no noise could be heard. And she held this tension for several moments before her body began to shake and quiver. Then, it was gone and she began to release. Her grip on my hair softened, and her hips lowered back into the bed. Her breathing was heavy, but slowing.

"Holy shit!... God I needed that!" she gasped. "Wow!.....Just, wow! That was a big one!" she laughed.

"Mmm, I could tell. And I am so glad to hear it. That was fun!"

"Mm, I'm so glad because it was VERY fun for me," she sighed, exhausted.

I climbed up the bed, and lay down in the empty spot next to her. She immediately cuddled into me, placing her head on my chest. It was then that she noticed.

"What?! Oh my god! Is this your hair?! Did I actually pull your hair out!?"

I smirked and nodded.

"Oh my god, honey, I am SO sorry. Are you okay!?"

I smiled again. "It's okay. I'm fine sweetie. Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?! I feel terrible!"

"Yes, I'm fine. Everything is good. I love that you had such an amazing orgasm. You deserve it," I said as I kissed her on the head.

"Thank you." she said.

"You're welcome. It was absolutely my pleasure."

She was spent. And yet, her hand roamed over to my cock, and stroked it to life. I sighed deeply, enjoying the sensation. I think I knew at this point that I wasn't going to cum, but this still felt amazing.

After a few more minutes, she was ready to go outside again.