The 40th Birthday Ch. 02

Story Info
A weekend away with ecstasy gets more fun.
3.5k words
4.43
4.4k
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still recovering from her orgasm. She was spent and interested in recharging a bit. As she straddled me, my hands caressed and enveloped her full breasts, gently massaging them as I looked into her eyes. She left out a gentle sigh, but I knew she was ready for a change of pace.

"Let's go outside," she said. And with that, she rose up off of the bed and walked towards the sliding glass door. She grabbed her robe, and the pack of cigarettes she had placed by the fireplace. I admired the view as she walked away, then followed suit to join her.

We sat together on the back porch, listening to the waves crashing just a hundred feet from our room. It was dark, calm and relaxing. A chill was in the air, which was common for Half Moon Bay, but it still felt good against the sweat on our skin.

I looked at the harbor, and noticed an excessively large ship. Unbeknownst to me, I would later learn that there was no such vessel, it was just the magic of the drugs playing with my mind.

We sat outside for a long while, enjoying the cooling air and the nicotine in our lungs, which felt better than usual. I for one was never a huge fan of cigarettes, and would smoke only a handful over the course of the year. My wife smoked a bit more often, but still perhaps only a few every month.

Our skin and bodies felt radiant against the cold breeze as we huddled in our thick robes, my mind still enjoying the activities of the evening so far, and excited for what was to come.

"You were right honey, this stuff is amazing. I never should have doubted you," I said with a smile. "We're going to have to do this again!"

"I thought you might like it," she smiled.

"It really makes things so much more...enjoyable, doesn't it?"

"How do you mean?" she questioned.

"Well, you're just much more open and I can really tell you're enjoying yourself. That, and you're certainly more...agreeable than usual."

"Is there really that much of a difference?" she asked. I nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry. I just get in my brain so much that it's hard for me to relax and really enjoy myself. But, I'm certainly having fun with you tonight," she said, taking another deep drag on her cigarette.

"Me too." I replied. And for a few moments, we sat in silence, enjoying the cool air, the horn in the harbor, and the darkness around us.

"I'm still shocked at how wet you were, And god, you taste so good!"

"You really do like it, don't you," she inquired with a smile. "I mean, I always knew, I guess I didn't realize how intense it was for you. Interesting..." She smiled, then took a deep drag off of her cigarette.

Suddenly, she remembered something. "Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention earlier. Kind of a big one actually," she paused. "But, um, it's going to be difficult for you to cum. In fact, it's probably going to be difficult keeping it hard too. Nothing to be ashamed about, it's just one of the side-effects."

"Oh, well okay. I'm glad you told me. But to be honest, it's really okay. I'm having a lot and I'm feeling really good about being with you. Just feeling this way together, and the fun we're having so far, that's really all I wanted," I said with a soft smile.

"Good", she replied. Kelly took a deep drag from her cigarette, extinguished it, then stood up and gave me a kiss on the head. "I'm getting cold. Let's go take a shower," and, taking my hand, led me back into the hotel room.

As we closed the curtains, she immediately removed her robe. As I stood behind her, I marveled at her figure, lit warmly by the somewhat magical roaring fire in the fireplace. She was stunning. I approached her, running my hands along her hips, then up her tummy to her breasts, and I could feel her hard nipples in my palms from the cold air. I pressed my increasingly firm shaft between her cheeks, and pulled on her nipples gently, as my mouth pressed into and began sucking her neck.

She cooed, tilting her head to the side to give me easier access to her neck, while reaching back with her hand to stroke me. I moaned aloud as she gently pumped my shaft, and instinctively I squeezed her breasts more firmly as I did. We continued this position for several moments, before she finally spun around to face me, grabbing my face and kissing me deeply and passionately. Our tongues swirled intimately, and as my right hand fondled her breast, the left slid down to grab her ass. She continued stroking me with her left hand while her right caressed my balls. It felt amazing.

She slowly broke off our kiss, and with a seductive glance, tossed her hair to the side, bent at the waist and quickly enveloped my cock into her mouth. My fingers ran through her soft hair, as she bobbed up and down on my shaft. It felt amazing, and looked amazing in the firelight. The mirror in the corner gave me an incredible, alternative view of the action. Her lips pursed, her heavy breasts swayed beneath her. This was too good! After taking me deep several times, she slowly pulled me out of her mouth, and with a 'pop' let me go.

"Shower time," she winked, before turning and walking away from me once more.

Once again, I admired my wife's body as she strode away from me towards the bathroom. Looking down, my cock was swollen and pointing to the sky, looking glorious in the glow of the fire light thanks to the drug. As I heard the shower kick on, I knew I should get going.

As I rounded the corner into the bathroom, my wife was there waiting for me, happy to see me.

"I love you," she said sweetly.

"Oh, I love you too," I replied, as I walked towards her. As I got close, she wrapped her arms around me.

"Are you having fun?" she asked excitedly.

"Oh yes...you have no idea!" I grinned.

"Well, I think I have some idea," she winked, as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft, pumping me slowly and gently, "I think this shower is going to feel really good, but you better get rid of that robe." she smiled.

I moaned and kissed her deeply as my hand held her ample breast. I broke off the kiss and took a few steps across the roomy bathroom, took off my robe and hung it on a hook on the back of the bathroom door. As I turned back to the shower, I realized that she had followed me. And just as I was spinning around, she sunk her head down on me again. I was totally caught off guard, with one moment I was hanging a robe, and the very next, my cock was buried in her throat.

I moaned from the sudden excitement and pure ecstasy, and relished in the fact that my wife had pursued me across the room to take me in her mouth, something I never would have imagined.

As the roar of the shower filled my ears, and steam filled the room, I marveled at this stunning woman pleasuring me. It was like heaven. I moaned aloud, and pumped my hips slowly against her. She moaned in response. I could tell she was turned on.

"God this feels amazing," I moaned. "Thank you."

"You're welcome" she said, before taking me back in her mouth. Then she stopped again, " I know you love it, and I want to make you feel good, and besides,..." she hesitated, "I uh, I wanted to do it. It's turning me on."

My heart jumped in my chest and it felt like my cock swelled to an even larger size. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had never heard my wife say anything like this before. I was SO turned on. She was so restrained with her language when we were at home, and embarrassed to admit such things, but this was the first time I had heard her be so open with her language. It was so fucking hot!!

"My god, you have no idea how incredible it is to hear that. Fuhhkkk." I groaned as I firmly grabbed her head and pushed her down on my shaft. She eagerly accepted it and I felt her mouth tighten around my pole as I pumped in and out. She scraped my balls with her fingernails as her mouth held a firm grasp around me. Her tight, wet and warm mouth was pure bliss. But after a few more thrusts, I pulled out, and lifted her face to mine, sliding my tongue against hers as my hands grabbed her ass, pulling her close. "Let's get in that shower," I sighed. She smiled in approval.

Hand-in-hand we walked across the bathroom, making a pit stop at the sink, to check her makeup of all things. I looked upon her face again and was just floored by her beauty, and couldn't imagine my lust for her being stronger. As she leaned in close to the mirror, I placed my right hand on her hip, and slid in behind her. With my left hand, I grabbed my cock and guided it into her. Reflexively, she spread her legs, and reached down to guide my shaft inside her. I easily slid in, as she was still dripping wet. I pushed in deep, as we both sighed in pure ecstasy. With both hands of her hips, I began to slowly fuck her. I stared down at her ass as my cock thrust in and out. It was such a turn-on! After a few thrusts, I looked up and saw my wife's face in the mirror, who was already staring back at me. She had been watching me intently, lustfully in the mirror as I fucked her from behind. She pushed her hips back against me, and I began to fuck her harder. I stared right back into her stunning gaze in the mirror as I penetrated her over and over again. Watching her breasts bounce in the reflection of the mirror was amazing, and I reached forward and grabbed her left breast. In response, she grabbed her right breast, as both of us moaned in delight.

She put her weight on her left foot, then raised her right knee and placed it on the counter. I turned my hips slightly and took advantage of the new angle, thrusting harder and deeper inside her. Her eyes began to roll back, then she closed them and began to moan in pleasure. I kept a slow, gentle rhythm pumping in and out. God it felt amazing. After a few more thrusts she let out a gentle whimper before setting her leg back down and straightening up. Steam had filled the air, and we could see the condensation on all the surfaces.

"Good?" I asked.

"Mmm, yes. That was lovely," she responded.

"Good. I guess we should probably stop wasting all that water, eh?" She smiled in agreement. Slowly I withdrew my cock and together we turned and walked to the shower.

The hot water was incredible as the powerful streams of water pounded into our bodies and muscles. We stood apart and stretched in the heat, twisting our torsos, stretching our arms, pulling back on our fingers to stretch the muscles in our hands. This was lovely.

Eventually, I lathered my hands in conditioner and ran my hands over her smooth, slippery and wet body. She turned her back to me as I continued massaging her muscles. She moaned in appreciation as I pressed my thumbs into her shoulders, back and arms. Her eyes closed as she continued to release the tension. For several minutes I continued massaging her, down her arms to her fingers, doing my best to make her feel good and release any stress or soreness in her body. My thumbs pressed down on either side of her spine, and I pressed deep as I ran my hands from the base of her neck to her tailbone. She groaned in approval, placing her hands against the tile wall to steady herself, then arching her back, pushing her ass towards me. Once again, my thumbs pushed in deeply along the sides of her spine, pushing deeply into her tight muscles. She moaned again, grinding her ass against me. My right hand explored up her side, reaching around to grab her breast, my left going to her left hip, pulling her against my cock.

Digging my left thumb into her cheek, I pressed deep to release more muscle tension, and pulled her harder against me. She pushed back against me more, before widening her stance, ready to accept me. Releasing her breast, I grabbed my shaft and aimed between her legs. My swollen head easily finding its home between her wet lips, then sliding into her tight, warm box. We both moaned loudly, as I pushed to the hilt. It was exquisite. She glanced over her shoulder knowingly as she flexed her kegel muscles.

I groaned deeply and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her towards me. Then, moving my hips back slowly, I pushed in again, deeper, and doing this slowly numerous times as we both felt waves of pleasure. She moaned, pushing back harder against me with each thrust. Her right hand left the wall and disappeared between her legs. I knew she was touching herself. She dropped her head and began moaning steadily and more heavily. I started pumping a bit faster and harder as she fingered herself.

After a few more seconds, she released a soft whimper, and I knew she had cum. She placed her hand back on the wall to steady herself, and slowly drew away from my shaft.

"Oh, that was a nice one. Small, but nice." she smiled. Then, looking deep into my eyes, "Thank you for making me feel good tonight. I can't remember the last time I've had this many orgasms in one night."

"You're so very welcome," I said, wrapping her in my arms as the streams of hot water continued to spray us. "And thank you for all of this tonight. It's been amazing. And thank you for that nice additional surprise by the robe a few minutes ago. An amazing surprise, and just incredible to hear you say that it turned you on. Made my heart skip a beat I think!" I joked.

"Well, it's true. And... it was fun!" she admitted (to me and herself) with a playful voice. "You want me to do it again?"

"Oh, I think you know the answer to that!" I laughed.

"Good!!!" she responded excitedly, kissing me on the cheek and adjusting the direction of the shower head. Dropping back to her knees, she slowly wrapped her fingers around my cock. Pumping slowly, she looked my cock almost inquisitively. She seemed to be studying it, even admiring it. Then she moved in very close and began to drag my engorged shaft across the left and right sides of her face. She lowered her head, and rest my cock along her forehead and down her nose, then slowly lifted her head as her tongue slid along the length to the tip. She wrapped all 10 fingers around my shaft, and slowly pumped me up and down, watching my cock intently, studying it as she pumped it with both her hands. She continued pumping me slowly, then slowly looked up and deeply into my eyes. It was just stunning. I slowly ran my finger along her face and through her wet hair. She closed her eyes as she responded to my gentle touch. Then, removing her left hand, she leaned forward, pursed her lips, and slowly took me into her mouth.

I could've died a happy man at that point. I watched longingly, admiring her efforts and she took me in and out of her mouth. The pleasure was immense. After about 30 seconds, she grabbed the base of my cock, and pulled away. "Let's see how deep I can take it!" she said. My heart jumped again, and I watched in amazement as she re-positioned herself to try to take me deeper. It was incredible. There is little more I love more than a blowjob, and my favorite person in the world was unabashedly giving it her all to make me feel good.

After a minute or two, she stopped, "How was that?"

"Absolutely amazing!" I groaned, "God that was incredible! I can't bel-"

"I think I can take it deeper!" she interrupted, and I watched in disbelief as she doubled her efforts to swallow me down. She continued pushing herself, taking my cock deeper, all the while massaging my balls and swirling her tongue across and beneath my shaft.

And then it happened!

As I looked deep into her eyes, and she into mine, Kelly took it me all the way in. I watched my cock completely disappear, as her nose pressed into my pubic hair.

"OH FUCK!" I cried, grabbing the back of her head and holding it there, feeling her throat contract around my shaft. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen or experienced.

Not wanting to cause too much discomfort, I released my grip, and watched her mouth slowly slide off my dick.

"Babe! I did it!" she announced victoriously! (she was very proud of herself)

"Haha. I know!" still feeling completely in awe of what just happened. "That was incre-!"

"I wanna do it again!" she said excitedly. And with that she descended upon me once more, repeatedly taking my pole deep in her throat. And it seemed like it was getting easier for her. I groaned aloud, as I reflexively placed my hands on the sides of her head. There was nothing I wanted more in that moment than to just fuck my wife's mouth. I pushed dick deep into her again, burying her nose in my pubic hair. Then I did it again. And again. And again. After a few more thrusts, she began to make gagging noises. I knew I should ease off, but her welcoming and willing and wanting mouth were hard to resist.

She was fucking amazing!

I kept fucking her mouth, and she kept receiving. And as her gagging intensified, I couldn't decide if I should keep going, or give her a break.

After another 20 seconds or so, reluctantly, I withdrew from her mouth, and lifted her back up to her feet. "My God!!! Thank you so much!! You have no idea how much that meant to me. I love you so much. Thank you!"

"You're welcome honey, and happy birthday! I'm glad I was able to make you feel good. Also, did you see what I did?! I took it all the way down!! Yay me!!" she cheered. "Are you proud of me?" she asked, kissing me on the cheek.

"Oh yes," I smiled, "VERY proud of you!"

"Did you like doing that?" she asked somewhat timidly.

"Did I like...fucking your mouth like that? Oh god, yes! I was worried I was going to hurt you. I couldn't believe we did that! That was so hot!!!" I responded enthusiastically.

"I thought it was pretty hot too," she said, somewhat embarrassed. "I uh... I liked it."

This was possibly the hottest thing I had ever heard in my life. Never in my life did I think my wife would tell me she liked getting face fucked. I was on Cloud 9.

My heart filled with joy and I pulled her close. I was so in love with this woman. And as we held and enjoyed each other, whether consciously or subconsciously, I positioned my hips differently and my cock eased back up inside of her. We both sighed in enjoyment, and kissed passionately.

As I pushed in and out of her slowly, I lowered my head to her breast. With one hand she lifted her breast to my mouth, and with the other she pressed my head down to meet it. I thrust upward as I suckled her breast, nibbling and grazing her nipple with my teeth. She sighed, as she gingerly and lovingly ran her fingers through my hair, admiring the attention I was giving her body. Then, lifting my chin and looking into my eyes, she said "I love you so much." We kissed deeply for a few more moments, before she announced it was time to go back outside. She snaked her tongue into my mouth for a moment before breaking the kiss. After nodding in agreement, I turned off the shower, grabbed some towels, and began to dry each other off.

It had only been a few hours at this point, and we still had many more ahead of us. I couldn't wait until what could happen next.