The 5 Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, I began with the blindfold. New and improved blindfold I hoped. As I reached around him he smelled clean and soapy, just as I had asked, which made what I was going to do that much more doable. There was still that other fantasy in the back of my mind that surged up to the surface, but I could not see my way to doing that, although the thought would not quite go away either.

I blindfolded him and tested my work again, standing close and feeling his breath on me. I leaned closer and kissed him on the cheek, and then lingered and kissed him on the lips. He met my kiss with his own as our bodies drew closer. This was already more intimate than I wanted so I cut it off immediately and pulled away saying "let me move you".

I guided him to the front of the couch and instructed him to get onto his knees and sit back on his ankles. He did as asked, but I could tell the position was causing his pants to bind his business as he fidgeted to try to adjust things. "Alright" I said. "Get back up." Once he was standing, I reached around and unbuckled his belt, undid the pants and pulled them down, allowing the problem to spring forward in relief, a little precum flinging onto the couch with it. How many cleanings can this couch take I thought.

Once that problem was solved, he returned to the kneeling position. I took a deep breath and got ready to continue. Even blindfolded I felt embarrassed to intentionally expose myself to him, although I had done exactly the same thing just weeks ago. I'm beginning to think that I arouse myself with the thoughts of how wrong these things I am doing are. That I tell myself that I am an absolute whore if I do this thing and then I go ahead and do it. Either way, I knew what I was going to do.

I removed my robe and moved over to between the couch and Jon. The mirror showed off my freshly washed and shaved body and Jon's really well and I was strangely happy that I had the perverse forethought to get that set up.

I straddled Jon's position and sat onto the couch, leaning back onto the cushions. I set my legs so that my feet were on either side of him and my pussy spread out before him, the pornographic image reflected in the mirror. Oh my god I thought, I cannot believe I am doing this, again. The hesitation was overwhelmed however by his breath on my throbbing pussy, leaking its lubricant down my bottom. There was really no stopping at this point.

I reached out for his head and gently guided it toward me. He moved his hands up to my thighs and spread my legs a little wider apart, lowered his head one more inch and touched his lips to mine. An immediate electric jolt was my reward as he touched me there and I let out a long groan as his tongue began sliding up and down my lips.

The sensation was amazing, the reflection in the mirror was lewd and the taboo breaking scene made me drive my myself up into his mouth, trying to force it harder onto his tongue. My abs tighten and flexed, making the image in the mirror even hotter. His technique was flawless. His tongue glided up and down my lips and at the top he would tease or nibble or sometimes suck on my clit, causing me to thrust each time, greedy for more contact there. But he would not allow it. Each time sliding back down and leaving my most sensitive part all alone again. The rhythm of this was driving me nuts and all I could think about was reaching that orgasm.

For ages he continued to bring me up and close and then deny me as I continued to squirm under his ministrations. Eventually his tongue strayed lower and lower, occasionally just touching the rim of my ass, which caused me to moan, hoping for more contact back there too. Sensing this, he suddenly grabbed my thighs at the knees and pushed them up to my chest, exposing me even more completely. This time instead of his tongue proceeding up from my lips, he slid down. I shrieked as his tongue settled fully on my little hole.

It is an area that has always been very sensitive for me. Something about the way I am wired, there must be thousands of extra nerve endings there that fire in the most complete way when touched. It's not something I have ever shared with anyone, thinking it would be too kinky or perverse. I mean what kind of girl goes around thinking about people touching her ass.

His tongue swirled and slid in just the smallest amount to reach the even more sensitive skin of the passage beyond, and then he moved back up, leaving me grunting and panting and humping the air. As he moved back up the lips and touched my clit again, I literally barked at him. He slowly moved back down along my lips and back into my ass, probing with his togue. And back up again, each time driving me further to the edge, but always holding me there, like I was his puppet. I thought 'where the hell did he learn to do this' as I looked over to the mirror again, watching him lick up and down my wide-open parts.

He removed one of his hands, causing my leg to drop a bit, which I immediately grabbed and pulled back so that he would not be cut off from his access. There was no way I wanted him to stop now. I felt his now freed fingers slide down my lips and right to my ass, into which he slid a finger up to the first knuckle. This was about all that I could take, as that finger stretched me and hit all of my special nerve endings right inside of the opening. His finger began sliding in and out, his tongue continued to slide up and down my pussy and I continued to thrust up into his mouth and back down onto his finger with an abandon I have never felt before in my life. He was in total control yet still held me off.

I begged him to let me cum. "Jon" I shrieked, "please baby, please let me cum, oh god, please". He just continued his pace, not changing a thing after I debased myself. The onslaught of tonging and fingering continued unabated for what seemed like eternity, my arousal reaching a level I had no idea even existed. He still held me there somehow, ignoring my begging.

The experience brought new meaning to what it is to be a physical being. Every cell, every nerve, every molecule focused on what he was doing. Participating.

Finally, he took mercy on me. He sucked my throbbing clit fully into his mouth and rubbed it with his tongue; and the orgasm began. I bucked up into him and screamed out loud. Creaming and moaning and driving myself up and down between his mouth on my clit and his probing of my ass. I grabbed his head, forcing it onto me, demanding more.

The orgasm had gone on for minutes, which I have never experienced, and my parts had become so over stimulated that I thought I was going to pass out. He must have felt my panic and taking pity, stopped all probing and licking and just left his mouth firmly on me as I started to come down, finally relaxing my clenched muscles.

I looked over to the mirror and it reflected the sight of me on the couch, my knees brought up to my chin and Jon's head planted to my pussy. It was an incredible sight as I faded in and out in post orgasm bliss.

As he finally released from me I could see him working his jaw to relax the muscles that had so completely cared for me. His face glistened with my juices, but there was a very happy and satisfied smile on his face, having brought me off with such skill and control. I think he was proud of his work.

As I regained a little composure I asked him, "was that what you were hoping for?" He smiled and nodded. "How did you know to touch me there?"

He grinned and cruelly said "where?", as through there was some confusion.

I huffed at him and said, "you know, right here," guiding his finger around my spread cheeks to touch my little hole, which I felt was strangely humiliating, and therefore exciting.

He smiled, sensing my embarrassment and said he was very sensitive back there and that he thought I might like it. He leaned back down to me a tonged my ass one more time. "Sorry, did I break a rule".

"Oh my god Jon, no, you might have made a new one however. I am really sensitive back there too, and having you do that to me was mind blowing".

After a while of this embrace, I told him to stand up, allowing me lower my legs to get up from the couch. My legs nearly bucked as the mirror showed us standing there naked together again. Jon a head taller, but our bodies proportional in every way. I thought we looked great and felt sorry that Jon could not enjoy the view. Maybe I could give him a pass on the second rule for a while? Sure, why not. I had broken every other rule so far.

As we stood there together, me looking at the view in the mirror, I wrapped my fingers around him and whispered into his ear "now I will make you, 'happy'."

It was his turn to sit on the couch and I kneeled in front of him on the floor. The couch edge was soaked in my juices, which mingled with the musky and soapy smell of his cock to form a wonderful, erotic scent. It's a very particular smell.

His erection stood in front of me, hopping a little from time to time and continued to drip precum down its shaft. It's now or never I thought to myself. This was something I was worried about; at that moment, would I actually put his cock in my mouth? I hesitated. This is still a pretty intimate act I thought as I took in a deep breath, lingering over the scent again. I willed myself to do it and without any further hesitation I grabbed his shaft, checked the mirror and slid my mouth over the head.

His reaction was immediate as he jerked and moaned and reach out a hand to my head, gently stroking my hair and teasing my ear. I tingled at the gesture as there was real affection in it as I engulfed him. I pulled off the head and slid my tongue down his shaft to his balls, lightly licking the seam on his balls down to just the edge of his butt. He continued to groan as I slid back up and popped his cock back into my mouth, taking him a little deeper this time.

Again, I looked over to the mirror, seeing myself on my knees in front of him, my back side sticking out and my mouth full of him. I began to throb and leak again. It was such an erotic sight and so completely taboo. I continued sucking and licking, bringing him close but never letting him get too far, just like the torture he had inflicted on me. His head tossed from side to side and I could see the blindfold was going to fail. I pulled off of him, giving my jaw a rest from its work. "Jon," I said. "You can take that off of you want to."

He said, "but what about the second rule?"

"I know, but its ok, you can see how this looks, I want you to see me doing this." He groaned as I put him back in my mouth and then said that I was his mom and could never be an object, that I meant too much to him. Boy, that was the right thing to say. I reach up and pulled the blindfold off of him and looked up into his eyes with my mouth stretched around him.

I am sure the new view was something of a shock. His mom, on her knees, sucking his cock. I am not sure if he had ever fantasied about such a thing, I am sure with other girls or women, but probably not his mom.

I immediately felt I had made a mistake. This was too much for him and way too much for me, having him look at me while I did this. He stared, taking in the whole view and smiled, then thrust his cock more deeply into my mouth, hand on my head. Pulling him out of my mouth again I motioned for him to look over at the mirror. He turned, looking at the scene and moaned as I put him back in and demonstrated my commitment to this. As he looked between me and the mirror, I could tell something occurred to him.

He suddenly grabbed my head and pulled me off his cock, moved to the edge of the couch, lifted me by the shoulders and laid me back onto the couch. He then swung around over me, opened my mouth and he slid his cock in. To say I was amazed is an understatement. How could he feel so much in charge that he could literally throw me down and fuck my mouth. I was supposed to be in charge.

The initial shock over with, I could see his point. The new position opened up touching for both of us, and the confidence he had in taking me this way made me throb down there. I spread my legs wider as he reached his hand behind himself and found my wet pussy and began to run his fingers up and down me. I in return was able to use my hands to tickle his balls and run a finger up and down his backside. The spit from my previous work providing enough lubrication to allow me to slide the tip of my finger in. He stopped, slid out of my mouth and looked at me in shock. "First time for everything," I said, opening my mouth and tonging the head.

He looked down into my eyes then thrust forward into my mouth and moaned loud and deep as I continued to slide my finger in and out of him. He was now fully in control and was working his cock in and out of my mouth with a rhythm that I could tell was taking him to the edge. I was in no position to stop him, but I began to worry that he would drown me if he unloaded in my mouth. With our eyes locked, him fingering me and fucking my mouth and me fingering him and sucking his cock, we were headed there like a train.

I felt him jerk and I swallowed the precum filling my mouth to get ready for the flood that I knew was coming. At that moment though he pulled it out of my mouth and stroked it, looking like some kind of a fertility god looming over me with his big cock in hand. Me on my back, submissive, with my mouth still open.

At that moment, he knew what I was. He somehow knew what my obsession was, because as he loomed over me with that big cock, staring into my eyes, he quietly whispered "I am going to cum all over you."

Oh my god, I thought, he knows. I ground myself into his hand and could feel the edge coming for me again. He pulled back a little further, opened his mouth in a silent scream and began to repeat the performance he gave last time. And again, as soon as he started, I started as well. This time his eyes followed the shots of cum on my body as he ejaculated onto my stomach, my chest and aimed into my open mouth as I screamed out loud from my own orgasm.

There was no way to swallow at this moment so the cum just ran out of my mouth onto my chin and neck. I shoved my finger more fully into his ass which caused him to start coming all over again, adding new layers onto my writhing body.

When he finally was spent, I began to come down as well. He pulled back further and laid on top of me, pressing the coating out between us and sticking us together, allowing me to rub against his still hard dick. I swirled around with my tongue what remained in my mouth and kissed him on the lips, sharing his semen and binding us even closer. The smell of it was overpowering, the passion of the kiss was complete.

We rested like that for a long time until the position until the need to pee took over. As we peeled apart, I could feel the spell starting to break and wanted nothing more than to pull him back down. But the moment was passing and I unwillingly had to move on as well.

I knew there were things I needed to say, but I was numb at the moment. I had been completely brought to ground. His ability to take me, fully understanding my submissiveness, was amazing and little disturbing. As he stood up he looked down at me, "ok?", he asked. "mmmmm" I responded, stretching out my arms and body.

The confusion was cascading back onto me now that the sex was done, and the feelings of uncertainty about this, and the guilt, and the fact that I was probably messing him up more by having done this again, was burying me. My emotions were all over the place and a tear formed. The whole thing is just so intense that I could not fully deal with it. Jon noticed the change, and the tear and sat back down beside me and wrapped around me, hugging and asking what was wrong.

I blurted out, "I am just so confused."

"Let it go mom he said. For just this moment let it go. We are so perfectly together now, maybe in a way we are not supposed to be, but there it is. I feel perfect and I want you too as well."

"Are you sure this is not a huge mistake? Are you sure that I have not ruined you in some way, for your future, for girlfriends and normal relationships?"

He looked at me directly, "I know you have not. I know that I am better because of you, and your sharing and your love to go through with this with me, I know it. This may never happen again. I don't want that. I want to always have this closeness with you, and if it were possible, I want to be even closer, even more connected. But I know this is not what you want." He stopped and looked over my naked body, and I at his. He made a point that I could not deny. The desire to bring ourselves even closer through our activities was powerful.

But I had a visceral reaction to taking another step with him. I really could not have sex with him in the traditional way. For one thing I was not on any birth control, and more importantly I could not have him in me there. I just couldn't do it. I wanted to be with him, I wanted to look into his eyes as we joined, I wanted to climax together. I also just wanted to feel him inside me. Then I caved once again.

"Alright, I want us to do something together, if you are up for it?" He smiled and looked down to his cock, which was as hard as it had previously been. He always seemed ready to go. "This is going to seem very weird and maybe wrong to you, but it's what I want to do. I want to have you close to me, inside me, but not in the usual place."

I rolled onto my side and said, "I want you to put it in here, but very, very gently. I want you to be as close to me as possible, to hold me tight and have us share the moment. But you are a big boy, and I have a small hole there, so you need to give me time to adjust, ok?"

"Are you sure it is going to feel good?"

"Yea, it will after a little preparation, and like we know, I get some enjoyment back there that is a little unusual." I formed an evil grin and said "maybe you will have to try it sometime," kind of giggling as I said it.

He considered it for a while and said, "maybe, if you do it. I trust you".

"And I trust you too, otherwise we would not be doing this."

"But first, we need a shower. As much as I like your gift to me," I said pulling my fingers up through the mess, popping a cummy finger into my mouth, "I need to wash it off now. It's starting to dry and make my skin itch."

He looked down to his own chest, which was covered as well, and agreed with my summary. "Showers it is", he said. He got up, heading to his shower and I said, "hey, how about we shower together?"

"Yea," he said, "that would be nice." "Mine or yours" he said.

"How about mine, it's got better soap, and yours is never very clean." We walked up together, naked and hand in hand and climbed into the shower. The water was fantastic and having Jon with me kept the feelings of remorse away. We washed each other, teasing our more sensitive parts with soapy hands and an occasional kiss or lick. It all completely removed the reservations and worry that were starting to cloud my feelings earlier and made me ready for what I was going to do next.

After climbing out and drying, I said "guest room". I could not imagine using my own bed for this, nor his, and the couch in the garden room was covered in cum again and needed professional attention. I also wanted to be totally comfortable and be able to spread out, the couch was a little restricting but the guest bed was big and soft and clean.

We headed down to hall to the guest room and walked in. I pulled down the comforter and opened the blinds (yea, I like to see what's going on). The only thing missing was that there was no mirror in here. I knew how much I liked that, so I had Jon go to my room and bring the mirror stand in and set it up by the bed. I realized I forgot something else very important and had to head to my room again to get the lubricant. Coming back into the room, Jon was stretched out on the bed with his cock at full attention, looking big and beautiful. I felt a little concern that I was going to be able to get that into me, but I was not going to let this moment pass, so there was just going to have to be a way.