The 5 Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was naked, riding my son in this Eden, looking absolutely beautiful. Like a Greek goddess. Her breasts are a bit fuller than mine and bounced a little each time she bottomed out on Jon. Her body is a little rounder where I tend to be more muscled and angular, which Jon fortunately inherited, along with a few other delights. Her dark hair was up but a few stray ringlets tumbled down across her face and down her back. She defined femininity to me.

I ran my gaze up from her body and saw she moved her eyes from Jon and back to me. I was a little embarrassed to be caught leering again, but she smiled and gestured with her head, in a manner looking like she wanted me to come over. I looked down to Jon but he had no input on the matter. He was clearly in ecstasy as they ground together demonstrating they knew how to please each other. I raised my eyebrows at her, but she made the same gesture and moaned a little as Jon pushed back up into her.

Hmm I thought. I had not really considered this happening. I think that I was expecting that I would maybe get to watch a little and then they would go somewhere private, leaving me to clean up or something.

I was seeing Judy in a way I had never before and was not interested at all in them going off by themselves. I wanted to share.

I weighed the proposition. Joining them would be a big step forward for me, but sitting and just watching would be impossibly frustrating. I pretended to consider for a minute, but I think the decision was made immediately on her first invite.

I slowly stood up and pulled my shirt over my head; both Jon and Judy starting at me now. Then I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down, pulling my soaked panties half way down along with them. One more step and I was clear of the clothes as both of their eyes moved up and down my naked body. Judy clearly stopped at my shaved pussy and lingered, then looked up at me with a delighted expression. I formed a quick pose, hips kicked out and arms up in a questioning gesture, as if to say 'you like'? They both nodded eagerly and Judy gestured more demandingly for me to come over.

I moved to the bed, climbed on, straddled Jons face and slowly lowered myself onto his waiting tongue. As I moaned at the first contact she said, "so it is really true."

I said "yea, what do you think"?

A startled look came over her face, her mouth open and she moaned "I think I am going to cum", then thrust herself down on to Jon and began her first orgasm. I watched expressions of extasy flow across her face, and her gaze never left me as she came. As she continued fucking my son, I could not help but notice that her ability to recover from an orgasm was impressive, like Jon. They were little rabbits made for each other.

The position I was in on Jon was perfect, I could slide myself along his tongue, forcing him to linger on my little hole before sliding up my lips to my clitoris. I was in heaven as I slid back and forth, gazing at Judys naked body. She was watching me look at her and I eventually met her gaze. She opened her mouth and her tongue moved around her lips just the slightest amount, and she leaned an inch toward me. I could feel the thrill of the possibility and ground myself onto Jon once again. Neither one of us had ever expressed any interest in each other sexually, I had never thought much of women that way at all, but this taboo free arrangement we were all in made me consider many new things.

I met her lean with a little of my own, and this we continued inch by inch until our lips met in the middle and our tongues touched, intertwining in our mouths. She tasted sweet and soft and electric and so much more sensual than any man. As our tongues explored, I reached my hand up to her beautiful breasts and caressed the shape, dragging my fingers across her hard nipples. I continued feeling them as she reached up to touch mine. We panted into each other's mouths letting our hands explored around the parts we could reach.

I was really starting to get lost in it when she wrapped her hand around one of my breasts and pinched my nipple, first lightly and then hard, really hard. I pulled back from her mouth and stared at her with a scowl. She smiled, lightly pinched me again, looked down to my hand on her breast and made a gesture with her head. I was a little slow on the pickup, but the light eventually came on after she repeated the pinch and gesture. I repositioned my hand and gripped her nipple between my finger and thumb and pinched, hard. She immediately moaned and pushed down onto Jon, who was now moaning and squirming below us. She clearly liked it.

After encouraging me to pinch her a few more times, always eliciting the same moan and excitement, Judy's hands slid down my chest and stomach and then down to touch my lips. Again, I had that electric jolt and looked up into her eyes. She returned my gaze and slid her finger in. It was ecstasy, looking directly at her as she fingered me for the first time.

Like the slut I was becoming, I slid forward, allowing Jon full access to my sensitive back side and Judy full access to my front. I was in absolute rapture as they both worked their magic on me, feeling the orgasm coming. My hand was still on Judys chest so I did the same for her and slid one of my hands down to touch her. She moaned and thrust down again. My fingers traced her lips stretched out around Jon, sliding up to her clitoris which caused her to gasp and look down to what I was doing to her, then back up and into my eyes. With my other hand I pinched her nipple first soft, then a little harder and that was all it took. She started to cum again, causing a cascade amongst the 3 of us.

As she orgasmed and gripped Jons cock, he began to cum, and as he started, so did I. All 3 of us were getting off at the same time making a cacophony of moans and screams, thrusts and spasms. With my hand on Judys lips I could feel Jon driving up into her, shooting his loads, most of which was running out of her and down his shaft onto my hand. I rubbed her with a fury and she climaxed again. When she finally slowed down, I pulled my hand free and slid my fingers into her open mouth, spreading Jons semen across her lips. I then leaned in and kissed her deeply, sharing the cum between us as we cooled down.

By this time I had lifted off of Jon so as to not suffocate him, but could tell he finally had a view of what was going on above him and was staring with great interest. I am sure it was something to behold. We all slowly caught our breath and I crawled off of Jon entirely and flopped down onto the cool sheet, looking up to the lazily turning fans above. Judy did the same, landing onto her back with her legs spread, a steady flow of Jons cum leaking out of her. The room smelled like my garden room, mixing semen with the flowers and earth to form that brand new smell I was becoming addicted to. I looked over at Judy for a while, then over to Jon with his glistening face and shaft and drifted off to nap, or maybe just passed out. Hard to tell.

When I came back to awareness, Jon and I were spooned together on the bed with a light sheet covering us and Judy was just walking into the room with a serving tray. I looked up and smiled at her, which she returned and then sat on the couch. The tray she had set down on the side table had a pitcher of juice, glass ware and a plate of small cookies of some kind. Judy had made them herself and had probably loaded them up with every natural aphrodisiac she could find.

She slowly pulled the sheet off of our naked bodies and looked us over. After a minute we sat up and ate and drank, talking about little bits of our afternoon so far. She did not believe in the first rule and was running through a play by play of her last orgasm, making the story funny and entertaining and erotic. Jon heard how we kissed and touched each other and if I did not mind, why should he. She could talk like this the rest of the day, but she was not done yet with her plans. On the tray there was a white hand towel covering up something set at the edge.

I knew this had to be part of her plan and could not take the curiosity for long. I think she intentionally waited for me to ask. As I did, she smiled broadly and pull the towel back exposing what looked like a blue vibrator and some underwear. Curious, I thought and formed a questioning expression.

She picked up the vibrator and said, "this is for you", looking at us both and grinning, "and just a little bit for me".

I could tell that it was not the normal vibrator as it had a unique curve and an extra 'appendage'. She explained the device and what she intended to do to us with it. After a walk thru of her fantasy she stood up and let the robe she was wearing fall to floor. Naked once again, beautiful, she grabbed the device and slid it into the panties, which were not panties at all but were there to keep the strapless strap-on held tight within her as she mounted us. We watched with fascination as she slid the extra part up in her and pulled the 'panties' tight, then stood up proudly displaying her new blue 'cock'.

She walked over to me and shook the thing at me, which I grabbed, feeling its vibration and pushing it up into her a little. She jumped at the sensation and then said to both of us, "get up on your knees and lay your heads on the bed".

We moved on the bed and got ourselves positioned without any fuss or confusion. It seemed we both were looking to go along with Judy on this without complaint. She directed us to move back to the edge of the bed where she was waiting. As we shuffled back toward her, she managed to give each of us a sharp spank on our backside and then a gentle hand rubbing the spot. Apparently, the girl was into pain with the pleasure.

Once positioned at the edge, with our backsides sticking up, our heads down and our parts fully exposed to her, she rewarded us both with a long lick up from our normal parts to our special parts. Each of us in turn got to moan and wriggle as she worked back and forth between us.

Facing each other with our heads plastered to the bed, our fingers intertwined, we watched each other as she moved between us, enjoying the pleasure on the others face as she licked our sensitive areas. I was totally turned back on and could see through his legs that Jon was completely hard again as well.

As she came back to me, I ground my ass back at her and was rewarded with another stinging spank on my cheek. I was understanding that this was going to be the way Judy wanted it. She spent a long time doing that to us, licking and sliding her tongue in, with only the occasional spank when I moved out of her acceptable zone. It was also only me that got the swats. She seemed to have a soft spot for my friend here.

After keeping us going for a while she stood up and grabbed a tube from the tray. A pop of the lid, a few funny noises and a cold touch as she slid her lubricated finger around my hole and slid it in, very, very slowly. I moaned into Jon's face and he smiled back at me, squeezing my hand. She worked her finger back and forth, never going too deep and always gentle and slow. It was bliss and I leaked all over the sheet below me.

She slid it out of me and took her magic finger over to Jon, sliding it in the same way. His moans were deeper than mine but still showed he was loving the sensation. I could not help but smile at him and grip his hand back.

There is something about bending over and presenting yourself for someone from behind. I cannot quite describe it, but it's very vulnerable and yet empowering. You have to trust the person, because they have access to everything, able to do whatever. But in that trust, there is a kind of strength, knowing that you can take not knowing. When Jon did it to me, I loved every second, reveling in that duality. And now that Judy was as well, I thought it's just me, I don't care who is doing it, just as long as I love them, they can do anything to me back there.

She finally pulled her finger out for the last time and said, "I think you are both ready." "Are you"? She demanded. We both knew the rules by then and eagerly confirmed we were ready, giggling at each other a bit. She stood up which put our back sides and her strap on at just the right height for her to fuck us. I got the feeling that she had measured this out and had the platform the bed was on specifically built for this fantasy. It was just too perfect a fit.

I could hear her adding more lubricant to the strap on and I could hear the soft hum of its vibration and I waited, looking back up over my shoulder at her. She was standing behind me with that thing, her eyes staring at my ass, her hand gripping the shaft so as to position it and guide it into me. A wave of anticipation overcame me, I tingled back there and I squeezed Jons hand more tightly than before. She looked down at me, mouthing the question 'ready'? I tried to look as slutty as I could, nodded and said "do it". She formed an evil grin, grabbed ahold of my hips and slid it in, again very, very slowly.

I grunted and moaned and threw my head down onto the sheet, feeling every vibrating inch she was putting into me, stimulating every one of those thousands of extra nerve receptors. Ugggghhh I drooled as it came slowly back out. And then back in, just a little deeper but just as gentle as before. The sensation was total bliss. Jon stared into the extasy on my face, touching my cheek and kissing my lips. Eager to make sure I was happy. Ohhh this is nice, I thought.

She continued with me for 5 or 10 minutes, then pulled it all the way out. The void she left was palpable, leaving me fully exposed and gaping, wanting to have the whole thing done to me again, but she had moved over to Jon who was clearly nervous about what was going to happen.

I gripped his hand and whispered "it's going to feel fantastic. You will love it, just relax and let Judy fuck you." He seemed to relax and said "ok", and might have been going to say more but was cut off when Judy began sliding into him. Whatever he was going to say was lost in a series of deep moans and growls as the slow fuck began.

I asked "ok"? He just went "mmmmmm" and arched his back a little more, giving even more access to Judy and her device. Precum flowed from his cock like a stream each time she went in.

I looked back over my shoulder at her again and said "I think he likes it".

She said" I know he does, you both do" as she started fingered me again. "This is the greatest fantasy I have ever had" she said proudly, laughing and slapping my ass.

After working on him for a while she came back me, sliding the vibrator back in and starting up right where we had left off. The vibrator speed had increased which caused me to start tingling in all the places down there, vibrating me deep inside. After a few minutes I could feel it coming and Judy knew as well. She gripped my hips with both hands, holding me in place so that she could do the penetrating herself.

As she began fucking me in earnest she let out a range of groans and grunts, really feeling her fantasy come to life. Then she began talking to me, almost whispering it like a mantra. "I am"...thrust and withdrawal, "fucking you"..... thrust and withdrawal, "in your ass"....thrust and withdrawal. Over and over she recited as she fucked me.

I could not believe how insane her talk was making me. Her love of the position, her power over me, and my submission to that power was the second most erotic thing I ever had done to me.

She continued driving the blue monster into me, each time feeling her soft thighs and tummy contact my back side when she bottomed out. I was literally shaking, feeling my entire body extend to meet her. The next thrust was all I could take and I began orgasming all over it. Forcing my ass back onto the strap on and bucking and shrieking as the waves of my orgasm cascaded over me, Judy gripping my hips even firmer, riding my spasms for what seemed like several minutes until I was spent.

I came without touching my pussy, all of that from just my ass. It was as amazing as the first time I learned about this super power with Jon.

As Judy finally pulled it out she said to herself "I knew I could do it".

"What" I groaned.

"Make you cum with just your ass".

I flopped forward onto the bed, looking up to her sweaty glowing face and simply said "yeh", running my fingers around my stretched hole. Having dispensed with me, she was working the strap on into herself while she adjusted position and pushed Jon's backside down a little further for better access. Like before, she slid it into him slow and gentle eliciting moans again. This time I could watch a little from my new position but still make contact with Jon, looking into his face and holding his hands.

She leaned forward causing the bend of her strap on to flex into him and began a series of shallow thrusts. His reaction was immediate. A new sensation was happening and he looked a little overwhelmed and a little concerned.

I look up a Judy with a questioning expression and she said to Jon, "the feeling you are having is caused by me massaging your prostate with my cock. Relax into it and you will have a big surprise". He still had a frightened look but I was sure she knew what she was doing.

I whispered to him, "relax, she knows what she is doing" and kissed him on the lips. He was breathing very heavy at this point and his cock was hopping up and down on its own, flinging rivulets of precum around the bed, but she just kept with her shallow fucking.

Judy's concentration was absolute. She was going to make this work no matter what. After several more minutes of her technique, I could see him start to change. I could see all of his muscles flex and tense, from his toes to his brow, a reflection of what Judy was doing to him and how he was unable to control what was going to happen. Another minute more and he opened his mouth and came with a yell and a crash and kept orgasming for minutes in what he later described to me as a full body orgasm. Once she had him going, she continued the technique, which kept him in a constant state of orgasm. Judy was a genius.

Finally, she let him stop, pulling the strap on from him. He dropped to the bed along side of me and closed his eyes. His cock still fully erect. Amazing, I thought.

Judy removed her appendage and squeezed in between us making a Judy sandwich. Jon facing out, Judy curled up against his back and me curled up against hers. I draped my arm over both of them trying to pull us all even closer together, massaging Jon's cock and pulling myself more tightly to Judys soft, warm backside. We nestled into each other making as much skin contact as possible and laid there drifting in and out of our post orgasm comas.

We hugged and kissed and traced our fingers across each other, keeping a low level of simulation going. A giggle and squirm from one of them who got tickled broke the stupor and brought reality back to me, thinking about what I had been doing. This brought the usual questions and worries to a low level, but the pleasure and warmth and connectedness I had in the moment was much stronger.

I could not help but think back through how this had all happened. I was just not the kind of person that would ever have had sex of any kind with her son and best friend, alone or at the same time. I had always been more conservative, and a little shy, and certainly not the kind of mom or woman who would do this. But I was also becoming inclined to try and understand myself and my actions and not just condemn them.

In a nut shell I think it was love, love for my son and my friend, and my intentions were right. Jon needed the help; Judy was more than willing and the treatment worked wonders. Better than the research I had done suggested. I was the hesitant one in the whole proceedings. But I also thought that perhaps one of the reasons it had worked so well was because I had become a very willing part of the solution.