The 5 Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I can criticize anything it's that I became perhaps a little too willing, but for an unavoidable reason. The sex was the most intense and satisfying of my entire life. The number of orgasms I have had since Judy said those 5 words have got to be in the hundreds. The whole experience literally did rewire my brain, transforming me into a happy pervert, willing to try almost anything with my son and friend. I do not think I could ever recreate this feeling with other people, only with these two people who are closest, who now I have been the most intimate with. It's a funny thing being so in love.

Judy let us recover for a little while longer, then got up, leaving Jon and I to squirm together so as to regain the warmth and body contact. She then made it clear she was not done. She rolled Jon over, kissed him deeply, straddled him and slid him into her once again. I was in direct contact with them and could see and feel every moment of it. I could feel Judy's skin flush and feel Jon's muscles tense as he entered her. They were so passionate and even though I was so close, I felt I was missing out on something. I wanted to be one of them, I wanted to be part of it, I wanted Jon to be fucking me like that.

They were literally making love, clinging to each other, trying to create the most pleasure for the other as possible. As they continued their efforts I saw the cast aside strap on and an idea formed. The whole thing was hard to grip as it was covered in a ton of lubricant, but I managed to get it in me and the holder on without disturbing the loving couple.

I reached behind me and turned the vibration on, immediately understanding part of its allure to Judy. Once I had it ready I slid up behind Judy who turned to look, seeing me and my attachment coming for her. She let out a moan and simply adjusted her position to raise her ass a little for my access.

I ran my fingers from Jons balls up to her very tight bud, circling and probing and lubricating once I got there. She seemed to like the attention as she wriggled and squealed while I touched her, at one point managing to slide into her the entire length of my index finger. She was very tight back there and my finger felt as though it was stuck.

I initially did not have the courage to use my tongue as she had, but my goal to please her overcame that. I bent down to her ass, my finger still planted in here and began to lick around the perimeter of her hole. I pulled my finger out with some effort and slid my tongue in, having to apply some force to get it to go. I was able to cup and tickle Jon's balls as I tongued her tight ass, eliciting moans and squeals from them both. I loved what I was doing, but it was definitely something new for me. I mean, I was pretty sure I was not gay, but probing my tongue into my best friends ass seemed to be a commitment to a whole new lifestyle.

But really, does that even matter at this point? For several minutes I worked her and Jon, finally slipping my hand between the two of them as they fucked so I could feel Jons cock and join with them. I grabbed the lube and squirted some out onto her ass and slid it around and in her to make sure that it would be comfortable. I had no idea if she had done this before, but being gentle like she had been seemed the best way to proceed.

I lined it up, feeling the vibration in me and at the head of it and slowly slid it in an inch at a time, and then back out and then in until I could match the rhythm she had going with Jon. I was entranced watching it disappear into her. Jon could see over her shoulder what I was doing and reached around to Judy's backside to feel my new cock slid in and out of her with his fingers.

I felt a kind of power I suppose, but not like its depicted in pornos and male written erotica. It wasn't about pounding her into submission or dominating with my cock, it was more like I had an opportunity to please her. To explore another gender, but making that gender kinder, with empathy.

I was particularly empathetic having just had my body penetrated in the same way. I took all of my ques from her and how she reacted to what I was doing. I could tell if I went too deep for her, or moved too fast, but also, I could tell if I was hitting the right spot in the right way, she would reward me with a moan or wriggle or if I was hitting it just right she would push back onto it, forcing me deeper into her.

And then I would slide back out, the vibration sound getting louder as I left the muffling of her body. My hand still enjoined with them both, wandering, caressing their sensitive parts. Jon's ass was still lubricated from earlier in the afternoon which allowed me to slip in a finger from time to time moving down from massaging his balls.

Jon's moans increased and he said to me "I can feel you going in and out of Judy's ass. The vibrations are massaging me too."

"You like it" I aksed?

Both Jon and Judy responded with a breathless" yea", that devolved into another moan as I slid back into her. This was amazing for me. I was literally fucking both of them at the same time. I nearly cried at the emotional depth of what I was feeling for both of them, as we 3 were fully and completely connected. That was a good as this was ever going to get, I thought to myself.

In the following weeks Judy's kids came back from school for the summer and Jon became very busy getting ready to leave, so the spell was definitely broken. It was hard to deal with. I had that sunken feeling that you get when you are a kid and know that summer is over and you have to go back to school. I had been so fulfilled, so completely connected to these two people and now there was a huge void. I did not know if the other 2 were so melancholy about it, but it was affecting me.

Jon and I had reached a healthy understanding. We gave each other space to process what we had shared, but there was still a deep emotional connection that had formed over that time, and still the support was there, so I was content enough. We managed to leave the sex part alone, and adhered to the first rule and just did not talk about it.

As we talked about the mundane things going on I often wanted to suspend the first rule so that I could share my thoughts with him and hear how he was dealing with it all, but he seemed so happy and involved in things that I did not want to distract him from his progress. As the summer wrapped up there was never time for the 3 of us to get together again and too soon Jon went off to college. How Judy and I and Jon managed to keep together through that time is another story

Fin