The A.O.S. No. 01: Corrupting couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gulp, aaagh, gulp, slurp," Shannon sucked his cock with a relentlessness she'd not performed in years. His long shaft easily touched the back of her throat when she tried to fit as much as she could in her mouth.

"Jesus Christ! I've barely taken half of it," Shannon thought greedily as she rammed her head forward onto the monster cock.

"Yes baby, take it, take it all in," Steven said egging her on to inhale even more.

Shannon slid his cock even deeper into her mouth. The bulbous cock head pushed past her tonsils and into her throat.

"Auugh, ack," Shannon gagged, pulling back she released the monster jammed down her throat.

"Too big, cant do it, too fucking big," Shannon mumbled as she resumed slurping and sucking Stevens throbbing cock..

"Goddamn! Sara can suck a cock," Joel thought as Sara easily deep throated him.

"Shit, need a break, you're gonna make me cum already," Joel panted as he pulled his saliva covered prick out of Sara's mouth.

"Get on you hands and knees baby and suck Justin's cock," John commanded his wife.

Sara flipped over into the doggy position while Justin stood up and stripped his clothes off.

"Can't wait to see this," Sara thought excitedly as Justin peeled off his pants and briefs.

"Mmmm, it's perfect," Sara purred when Justin's magnificent cock sprung out.

Sara gasped as she crawled forward. "It's majestic!"

Justin's fully erect, thick, veiny, nine inch member danced in front of Sara's face before she attacked it. Sara cupped Justin's balls and took a firm hold off his shaft. She stared at the big dick inches from her face, mesmerized by its thick girth and substantial weight.

"OMG, this is way thicker and heavier than John's," Sara thought as she stared, amazed at the substantial weight.

Slap!

Sara was knocked out of her mesmerized stupor by Justin's meaty member slapping her face.

"You've been teasing me all night! Time to suck on a big cock just like your friend next to you! Shannon's sucking Steven's big cock real good. It's time to prove you can do better!" Justin forcefully demand.

Sara looked over at Shannon and saw her devouring a cock even longer than Justin's.

Joel stood next to her snapping closeup shots of her tiny hands and mouth wrapped around the king sized dick.

"Mmmm, I'm gonna suck the cum right out of your big fucking donkey dick!" Sara growled as she wrapped her mouth around his huge girth.

John watched in amazement as both women sucked, slurped, licked, and stroked The bulls cocks with wild abandon. John nearly shot his load multiple times when both women gagged simultaneously trying to deep throat their bulls huge cocks.

"God, you can suck some dick!" Justin yelled out as Sara inhaled his shaft deeply into her throat before gagging.

"Fuuuucckk! Your wives are such fucking sluts," Steven moaned when Shannon starting licking the taint between his ball sack and his asshole.

Joel watched his wife sucking Steven's balls as she got tea bagged. Steven's precum leaked profusely from the tip of his member and Joel nearly shot is load when he took a picture of it dripping.

Click.

Joel snapped a picture of Steven's cream dripping down onto his wife's shimmering, heaving, chest. He eased his way behind and between both of the dick sucking goddesses. With a devious grin Joel grabbed the heads of the gemstones planted in both girls asses. Setting his camera down he slowly started to pump the rosebuds back and forth as the girls continued their assaults on the man meat in front of them.

"Yeeesssss, just like that, feels so good!" Shannon screamed as Joel tweaked the rosebud around her stretched asshole.

"Ooooohhhhh Shannon, these rosebuds were the best idea you ever haaaaddd," Sara yelped as Joel pulled out her rosebud and quickly slammed it back into her again.

As the girls sucked donkey cock and let Joel play with the toys in their asses John subtlety moved to the drapes covering the window and quietly opened them. He smiled happily when he saw the view from the hallway balcony clearly showed every carnal thing that was happening in room 225.

"Item number five, fuck in a motel room with the blinds open for all to see. We'll just check this one off the list," John thought proudly as he quickly returned to the live porno happening feet away.

"I can't wait anymore! I gotta fuck that beautiful pussy," Steven moaned as he leaned down and resumed passionately kissing Shannon. Shannon whimpered as he massaged and played with her rock hard nipples. Steven licked and kissed her neck and mouth as he pressed his ripped body against her.

"Unnnn," Shannon purred.

"You want this cock baby?" Steven quietly asked her.

"My pussy wants it sooo bad! It's fucking dripping for you, please give it to me!" Shannon panted as she ran her index finger between her sopping pussy lips.

"Fucking dripping wet," Shannon moaned again, slowly bringing her drenched index finger to her open mouth and lips. She gazed deeply into Stevens eyes while sucking her own pussy juice off her finger.

"It's time to bend these sluts over Justin! They've cock teased us long enough," Steven told his friend as he watched Shannon's sexy ass crawl to the nightstand and grab two condoms.

Shannon handed her panting friend a condom and quickly tore at the wrapper of her black Trojan magnum.

"Thank god Joel brought magnums," Shannon thought, relieved.

"Hehehe, I can barely get the condom around his cock Shannon," Sara giggled as she unrolled the condom over Justin stiff shaft.

Shannon gasped when she looked over and saw Sara struggling to slide the condom on.

"OMG, he's almost as big as Steven," Shannon thought as she unrolled the entire Magnum XL over the throbbing kielbasa in front of her.

"Hehehe, your dick is to long for the condom," Shannon giggled when she noticed two inches on Stevens cock was still uncovered by the latex of the XL condom.

"They don't make a condom for a cock this size," Steven proudly admitted. "Spread those legs wide! You're gonna like this!"

Shannon laid on her back and seductively spread her bronzed legs. Her meaty pussy lips were slick and glistening, ready and waiting to accept Stevens massive fuck rod. Steven hovered over the top of Shannon and slowly rubbed the head of his swollen cock against Shannon's slit.

"Unnnnnnn," Shannon moaned loudly when Stevens cock made contact with her aching snatch for the first time.

Steven split Shannon's dripping lips every so slightly with his cock head. "Fuck, this bitch wants it bad! It feels like she dumped a whole bottle of lube down there," Steven thought excitedly.

"You want this cock?" Steven asked her.

"Mmm, yes," Shannon quietly panted.

"Beg for it, tell me how bad you want it," Steven teased as he slid his long ten inch shaft up and down between the canyon created by her sopping pussy lips.

"I wanted it the second I saw you! You were so fucking hot! Thought about you fucking me... all night...so wet for you...please fuck me! Want your big cock so baaa... unnngg,"

Before she could get out the word bad, Steven slid his aching member into Shannon's pleasure hole. Her lips parted easily, wrapping around and embracing the biggest cock she'd ever felt. Steven slid in five inches when Shannon cried out.

"OH GOD, Oh fuck, you're huge...Fuuucckk mee!"

Steven slid another three inches into the sluts soaked pussy. Her massive tits rose like mountain peeks from her chest, heaving up and down as she struggled to accept every inch. Shannon's wet pussy felt amazing on Stevens cock. She was warm, tight, and wet. Her pussy clamped onto his cock like a vice while it begged to suck all ten inches in.

"You're so fucking hot, gonna fuck you so hard Shannon! Steven growled as he began to slowly pick up his pace, jackhammering her with long deep strokes.

"Ahhhhh, huuhhh, fucking big dick," Shannon cried.

Slap, slap, slap.

Stevens balls crashed against Shannon's ass. Her 34DD tits bounced violently up and down from Stevens powerful strokes.

"OMG... you have the best fucking dick! Joel, watch his big dick fill up my pussy!" Shannon screamed loud enough for everyone in the motel complex to hear.

Joel got into position above his wife's writhing body, positioning himself perfectly to snap a few prime photos of Stevens monster cock stretching his wife's pussy wide open.

Click.

That's so fucking hot baby," Joel commented to his wife as Steven fucked her in front of his camera lens.

Click.

Joel fell into a trance like state as he kept taking shot after amazing shot of his wife with Steven.

Only the cry from Sara as she was impaled by Justin's nine inch cock for the first time broke his concentration.

"Ahhhhh it's fucking huge! Holy shit!" Sara cried out.

———

Room 224

Adam let the warm water run over his body. The warm spray was only a small respite from another stressful day of work. He'd been on the road now for three weeks managing the construction of a nearby auto dealership. The worse part of being on the road was that he hadn't seen his wife in three weeks. He didn't know if he could make it another two before he made the five hour drive home for his week of much needed down time. Adam thought dreamily about his wife as he showered and slowly massaged his engorged cock.

"So horny, these five week stretches are not good for the sex life," Adam thought to himself.

Horny and rock hard Adam shut off the warm water and toweled off. He flipped the lights off in the bathroom and grabbed some Astroglide lube to aid him as he pleasured himself. Adam walked over to the small desk, sat down, and flipped on the computer. His cock was hard in anticipation of watching some hot MILF porn. Besides fucking his wife, nothing turned him on more than watching a hot big breasted slut bouncing on a hard cock. His computer cycled through its startup operations when he heard the first loud cry from the room next door.

"Ahhhhh it's fucking huge! Holy shit!"

Adam cocked his ears not believing what he had just heard. He walked over and pressed his ear to the wall. His throbbing cock sprung to attention as he listened to the muffled sounds of fucking and grunting from the room next door. He clearly heard multiple men and women engaged in what was clearly an orgy.

"This is fucking better than online porn," Adam thought to himself as he madly stroked his throbbing cock with his ear pressed to the wall for the next ten minutes.

"Fuck I'm horny, wish I could see what was happening," Adam thought as he glanced at the window in the front of his room. He noticed a slight separation in the blinds that let a crack of light from outside shine into the room.

"I wonder," Adam thought with a slight smile spreading across his face. "If their blinds aren't completely closed I might be able to get a peek of what's happening inside," Adam thought again as he quickly pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Adams heart raced with nervous anticipation as he quickly left his room and turned left onto the outdoor hallway. He passed his window and walked slowly towards room 225. His heart nearly jumped out of his chest when he noticed bright light beaming brightly through the window next door.

"That can mean only one thing," Adam thought excitedly as he crept slowly forward.

Adam passed the door labeled 225 and glanced nervously left as he came closer to the window. He could now easily see the room had its drapes open. The sounds of fucking and grunting were clearly broadcasting through the thin walls and windows of the motel. Adams cock was rock hard and throbbing as he glanced nonchalantly into the room while walking by. What he saw literally stunned him, his mouth dropped open and his body locked up and froze in place for three seconds. Two gorgeous women were bent over doggy style on the bed getting fucked hard from behind. Their massive titties flopped violently back and forth as they dangled underneath their sweating torsos. Two other men were on their knees in front of each women with cameras out snapping pictures as the women sucked their cocks!

"Holy shit," Adam muttered under his breath while starring open mouthed at the public display visible through the window of the motel room. He quickly broke out of his trance and continued his stunned walk up to the ice machine four rooms down. He pretended like he was filling up an ice bucket as he gathered his thoughts.

"OMG, those girls were getting fucking railed!" Adam thought as he walked. "Need to walk by again and peek in on that amazing action!"

Adam adjusted his hard cock under his jeans before making his return trip past the window of room 225.

———

John looked up when he saw the shadow of a person walking past their open window. He smiled mischievously as Shannon slurped and licked his throbbing cock. Steven pumped Shannon from behind with long, hard, deep strokes while she moaned and grunted loudly. John watched the window continually, knowing the person would definitely be making a return trip very soon. Less than a minute later a fifty something guy slowly walked by and gawked lustily into their motel room. John quickly snapped a pic of the man staring through the window open mouthed as he watched the action taking place inside.

"Looks like we have a visitor!" John exclaimed to the group as he pointed out the man looking in from outside.

"OMG! Who opened the blinds?" Shannon cried out after pulling Johns cock out of her mouth.

"Let him fucking watch the show! I don't give a fuck who sees! Sara groaned as Justin pushed his thick nine inches into her pussy all the way.

"Ahhh, fuck yes! Your cock is so fucking good Justin," Sara yelled out, making sure it was loud enough for the man outside to clearly hear.

———-

Adam couldn't believe what he was seeing! The couples writhing inside saw him staring in and didn't even care. One of the men even snapped a picture of him gawking open mouthed. Adam watched for another minute before returning to his room to mix a drink.

"Think I'll get a little buzz while I watch the show next door," Adam thought to himself as he quickly filled a huge thermos halfway with Captain Morgan, topping it with coke. "This should last a while," he muttered as he quickly left the room again to watch the show happening in the room next door.

———

Joel crawled over and whispered into his wife's ear as she slurped on Johns cock.

"Lay down and spread your legs in front of Sara, her fantasy is to eat you out," Joel told his wife.

Shannon nodded her head reluctantly, not really wanting Stevens cock out of her pussy.

"Shit! Steven's cock feels so amazing in me," Shannon thought to herself as she crawled forward and felt Stevens cock flop out of her gushing snatch. Shannon didn't mind another women eating her out, but she was kinda nervous, it had been years since the last time she played with a women.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck...your cock is so fucking thick!" Sara moaned as Shannon laid down on her back and positioned herself right in front of Sara's head. Shannon spread her legs wide exposing her dripping pussy inches in front of Sara's face. Steven ripped off his magnum condom and repositioned himself in front of Shannon's face, giving her the perfect angle to suck on his monster while Sara ate her pussy.

"Hell yes," Sara purred, leaning down and licking and flicking her tongue all over her friends engorged labia.

"Mmm, yes baby...just like that," Shannon groaned as she bucked and thrust her hips up and down into her friends face.

"Fuck yes!" John cried out as he watched Sara taken from behind by the big dicked stud she'd picked up at the bar. His heart raced as he watched her fulfilling her fantasy as she ate out her friends dripping pussy. John pumped his cock furiously as he snapped pictures, savoring every amazing image he was seeing. As he watched, John could feel his orgasm building. His cock pulsed and was at the point that he was unable to hold back the load of cum he'd been building up for hours.

"Fuck! Gonna cum!" John cried out as he maneuvered his cock inches away from his wife's face and Shannon's pussy. John grabbed the hair on the back of his wife's head and pulled her away from Shannon's pussy seconds before he exploded.

"Ahhh, ungh, ungh, ungh, fuck!" John cried out as he shot out four long sticky ropes of cum onto Shannon's crotch and pussy lips.

White sticky cream ran down the insides of Shannon's thighs and completely covered her swollen slit.

"Mmmm John! Your hot cum feels so fucking good on me," Shannon cooed while lightly running her fingers over the sticky mess John made all over her crotch.

"Mmm honey, doesn't that look delicious," John teased as he gently pushed Sara's head back towards Shannon's cum covered pussy.

"Mmmuhh, mmmuhh...Hell yes it does," Sara grunted as Justin continued to jack hammer her pussy from behind.

Sara flicked her tongue out and began lapping up the warm sticky cream her husband had deposited all over the goddess who was spread wide open in front of her.

"God! That's so hot Sara! Eat John's cum off my pussy, lick me clean!" Shannon yelled out as Joel and John snapped away furiously with their cameras.

Spent, John eased back from the orgy taking place on the bed and began taking wide view shots of the three men and two women intertwined with each other on the king sized bed.

Click. A shot of Sara licking cum off Shannon's pussy.

Click. A shot of Shannon gagging on Stevens ten inch cock.

Click. A shot of Justin fucking Sara's big ass from behind.

Click. A shot of Justin playing with the rosebud planted in his wife's ass.

Shannon looked over and watched a young college girl walk past their open window.

"Hehe," Shannon snickered when the girl looked in and noticed what was happening, seconds later she literally ran off with a shocked expression plastered across her face.

Feeling very daring, Shannon got up and told Steven to lay down on the bed with his legs facing the window. She grabbed another magnum from the nightstand and unrolled it over Stevens cock.

"I've been wanting to sit down and cum on this fucking cock all night," Shannon purred as she mounted Steven reverse cowgirl style. Shannon's huge 34dd tits were directly facing the open window giving everyone who walked by a perfect unobstructed view of their majesty. Steven held his ten inch monster straight up as Shannon squatted down. Before her ass even came close to touching Stevens ripped torso his bulbous cock head split her dripping pussy lips open and entered her.

"Unnnghh, so big," Shannon moaned as she squatted down and impaled herself on Steven's rigid spear. She reveled in the thickness and immense length filling up every crevice of her womanhood. Steven firmly gripped Shannon's hips as she bounced up and down on his throbbing ten inch fuck stick.

"Goddamn! You're fucking creaming all over me," Steven groaned as he admired Shannon's white creamy cum running down, around, and over his rigid cock as it pumped in and out of her.

Shannon continued grinding and fucking Steven reverse cowgirl style on the bed. Her beautiful tits swayed up an down majestically to the rhythm of their sweating hardbodies.

"Joel look, he's back again," Shannon said when she noticed the voyeur watching outside the window again.

Joel observed the man standing outside the window drinking from a tall thermos as he watched the sex show.

"You like him watching you baby?" Joel asked Shannon seductively.

"Mmm yes, it turns me on," Shannon purred.

"Then give him a fucking show he'll remember!" Joel commanded his wife.

"Ohh god yes!" Shannon yelled out as she began to frenetically bounce up and down on Steven's cock.

"That's it Steven! Fuck it, fuck it, fuck my pussy!" Shannon cried.

"Fuck yes you dirty slut! Ride my cock, ride it, ride it," Steven groaned while fighting the immense urge to erupt inside Shannon's throbbing pussy as it bounced on his cock.